IT'S HAPPENING: Lawmakers probe US funding for Soros groups, left-wing causes in Europe

(((SOROS))) ON SUICIDE WATCH

archive.is/sqY4C

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI
nytimes.com/2015/03/10/world/americas/obama-freezes-assets-of-seven-venezuelan-officials.html?_r=0
crunchyroll.com/saga-of-tanya-the-evil
novinite.com/articles/178810/Macedonia Should Split as Czechoslovakia Did, US Congressman Says
ipfs.io/docs/install/
127.0.0.1:8080/ipfs/QmXJ1NF8ee6h3f1Faj3Y8gTfqqrR4RV2HjaKJsuuRg1kjC
8ch.net/b/res/6768403.html#q6768403
qz.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

YES

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHH

NOW ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL EUROPE=UNCUCKED

today is a good news day

IT'S HAPPENING!

Get in here faggots we're bringing the King of Kikes down!

Your time's up Georgie.

TRUMP WARNED US WE WOULD GET TIRED OF WINNING

best timeline

What does this mean? Who's this guy and why does he matter?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO GO BACK

YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GO BACK BIG LEAGUE

George Soros. Quite possibly one of the evilest people in the world. He's the one who funded BLM and the Anti Trump riots as well as Antifa

I'M NOT TIRED

ARE YOU NIGGERS TIRED OF WINNING?

Posting in soon to be historic bread.

HANG HIM BY HIS NOSE

It's George "Sore Ass" Soros, a local large nosed cuckboy currently cut off from his gentile child blood life support. He's been kind of obnoxious, but it looks like we can forget about him in specific terms pretty damn soon.

HOLY SHIT
MIKE LEE IS SURPRISINGLY BASED

Rest in piss, Soros.

SOROS WILL FEEL BACKED INTO A CORNER!

THE WORST IS YET TO COME!

Soros' Open Society Foundations – one of the billionaire's biggest groups operating across the globe – fired back, saying Orban was trying to deflect attention from other issues.

Is he /ourguy/?

Who the hell do you think we are!?

Dubs confirm that Kike Moriarty is going down.

I keep seeing posts like this. some seriously shitty shilling tactics lmaaaao

Soros' way of operation has always reminded of the Aquitaine Progression by Robert Ludlum. Accelerate the problems of a nation until the peiple demand a one government. Read it if you can anons.

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

SAY HI TO BUBBA AND HIS FRIEND TYRONE IN THE SLAMMER SOROS

This is horrible bait.

Its not all shilling.
We picked up a lot of cuckchan filth with that HWNDU shit, and that place has devolved to the point of being basically the new reddit.

Funniest fucking gif I've ever seen

YES

He's the fucking butler, man. If you think all's well and done after the (((Rothschilds))) throw him under the bus, then you are the super retard.

THEY JAVE TO GO BACK

even reddit knows of soros

Bond villain going down.

MODS STICKY

SOROS IS GONNA GET FUCKED

O-OY VEY GOYIM

WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOY??

YOU CAN'T GO STRAIGHT TO THE FINAL BOSS!!!

ST-STOP!!

This is great, but I wonder sometimes if Soros is the fall guy for the real players in the game. I mean we know the rockefellers and the rotshchilds, but soros has been getting a lot of attention as the big bad guy. I can't shake the feeling that he's a minor player, relatively speaking, that's being used to draw focus away from the other people who really matter

IT'S LIKE THE SHOAH ALL OVER AGAIN

I have had this feeling before myself, but the enemy cannot perform sleight of hand if you cut their hand off.

wew
Ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpng

Soros isn't the final boss

This. He is a proxy, no doubt about it. Just a high rank puppet the real faggots work through.

It all part of the plan to make "Greater Reddit". 8/pol/ getting overran with 4cuck refugees is just a happy coincidence.

Soros is no lower than 2nd tier. Rothschilds being 1st tier.

In any event, the day of the rope can't come soon enough for all of these kike chucklefucks

and the Rothschilds go down when Trump brings down the Fed, right?

If the last stone to turn were dying old men then what is there to worry about, they will all die in time. No user, this is not the final boss, this is where you commit or turn back.

This is good because if he is a fall guy, then the people pulling his strings will have to find a new one or come out in the open themselves. Think of this less like taking out a fall guy and more like clearing the weeds out so you can actually see the snake or whatever hiding amongst them.

Vid related, we're finally seeing the start of it anons.

This

Why contain it? We haven't even reached the boiling point yet. We need Soros money to fund and fuel happenings and enrage whites more.

Soros is the most active in creating and funding (((movements))) while people like the Rothschilds own everything and back men like Soros to do his dirty work.
When men like Soros die they have all their money given back to the Rothschilds as it wasn't their money in the first place.
He's more of a frontman than a distraction.
The Rothschilds dabble in the same stuff but on a larger scale as all the people who own the MSM are agents for that family. Soros is just another agent but it's his job to start the fire while the MSMs job is to fan the flames.

Not yet

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI

oh definitely, I'm all for taking out any of these fuckers that we can, it's just a matter of focus. there are people who think taking out soros is like cutting the head off, when really he's going to be the first of many soldiers to be lost

I wonder what (((they))) have on him to control him, must be something nuts

an user can dream, one day soon we will take out these bastards

true, but after centuries of subversion I have to believe they have layers and layers of contingency.

I see, I just hope we win before they start a fire we can't put out

is soros dare I say it /ourguy/?

We're the final boss faggot.

Those things aren't people anymore, they'll not die of natural causes.

Oy vey how dare you move against the Soros's.

They are the very definition of genetic superiority.

Final boss of the internet.

An accelerationist gone rogue. Like those anons who wanted Hillary to win because it'd lead to a quicker collapse

Jesus there's just something off about his kid's eyes.

How can you even fuck up this hard m8?

Their cancerousness is entirely evident when it comes out, they get called out, they eventually conform. It's the same process as all other particularly shitty newfags.

I refuse to believe that even incestuous pedokike Shia is stupid enough to have been responsible for how wrong that shit went for him and his 'movement'. Clearly Kek at work behind the scenes, giving us a platform to speak to more normies.

It's about fucking time.
Too many people have been fired, mugged, vandalized, assaulted & murdered already. This had better lead to some useful outcome for all the loss of life & property. So tired of these fucking commies.

kill yourself

you too

We Need To push for Trump to freeze all of Soros' Assests here in the US

That alone would kill BLM and Antifa dead

T-that's happened to me before.

I can't even into anime but I always play this webm on loop a few times when I see it posted. Something about it is so pleasing to my ears.

I don't really think there is any blackmail, especially given how fucking shameless and open Soros is about his agenda, probably more of a quid pro quo scheme where he gets nearly endless financing and connections with Fed insiders in exchange for accelerating the Rothschild agenda bigly. Without Soros Rothschilds would have to boil the frog a lot slower but with Soros they can afford to boil the shit out of it and if there is any backlash they have a fall guy. The real problem in any case here are Soros's kids,Soros is going to be dead or senile pretty soon so he is grooming them to continue the same agenda but Alex is a fucking numale trust fund faggot and he is prone to making mistakes especially as far as OpSec is concerned (i.e. showing up to protests unarmed with no guards), it would be trivially easy for that faggot to be harmlessly pranked.

Is there a story you want to tell us user?

Tell us your story user

And we continue to go after those. The more we attack, the better at it we become. At some point, if they continue the shenanigans, we drop everything and shut all their shit down.

THIS

Only question is, Does Trump have the authority to do that?

It's happened to me before. I slapped her and called her a sad, lonely, warped sack of shit. I was later accused of being a religious cultist.

This little nigger has a tendency to show up at various protests trying to build is "cred". We really should keep an eye out for him and say hello one of these days.

Well, I was sitting at my desk, and my drunk older sister busted open the door we got on the floor and everybody walked the dinosaur.

Its not happening. Soros has his own army in europe. If anything happens, they are ready to march in and take over europe. They have thick rimmed glasses and fedoras, you better watch out!

you should kill yourself for even entertaining it as a joke

2lewd

The blood transfusion thing is not an immortality elixir, it halts aging enough to extend lifespan by 10-20 years or so, even if it halted aging permanently it only does so for the bodies tissue, muscles and organs, it does nothing to slow the delay of alzheimers and mental decay which there is still no cure for and is inevitable. Technically someone could live to 120ish years or even more with access to the elites biotech but they would be completely demented and senile and keeping someone alive so they can be an invalid vegetable is not worth it.

To be honest it is better if they reach a suspiciously high age and raise questions before dying rather then only using some new tech on their children, which would go unnoticed for much longer and cause more harm in our lifetime (assuming you are not 90 yourself). That is a way to get to the normalfags at least.

see

We're under full assault. It looks like Shareblue has deemed this board worthy of attention now. Mods, you're gonna need a few more bodies.

Dreiunddresissig

Not immediately. These groups still have plenty of capital in motion & in untouchable reserve. Additional measures would have to be taken to truly kill their funding outright. Although they'd certainly be shitting themselves with fear after such a bold move against them.

I have also noticed that they use poor grammar and have wretched spelling/ are too lazy to correct via spellcheck. Easy to spot.

Are you ready for shit get real?

nytimes.com/2015/03/10/world/americas/obama-freezes-assets-of-seven-venezuelan-officials.html?_r=0

Fuck off faggot

You made the right decision. Perhaps if she had been your younger sister it would have been worth devoting time to something other than shitposting, however…

if you can name them, they aren't the kings

You reek of Reddit.

Siebenundsiebzig, checked.

Holy fuck, i found Soros in SS form. This is probably the youngest photo of him.

True. Holy fuck, imagine if Trump himself put Soros in handcuffs

I will never be tired of winning.

can't wait, I just hope in hunting monsters we don't become monsters ourselves

jk, DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I don't know, that's gross. I really could've though.

congrats on not being degenerate
the struggle can be real in many aspects

All this winning has made me scared Holla Forums. Not for what will happen to (((them))) but for the power vacuum it without a doubt will create. Seriously what kind of new elite assholes will take over now? We are literally exchanging the devil we know for the devil we don't know.

jesus christ billy. that sure is some shit. glad you went the decent human being route.

Yeah dude. Congrats on not raping your drunk sister. Jesus Christ.

I'm not gonna lie she is pretty hot. Blonde, blue eyes, cute.

Thankfully, biotech has yet to evolve to the point where we can replace the neurons that start dying off without replacement at age 70

on my way home today a guy tailgated me (34 in a 30) and then passed waving his arms, cut in front of me and then brake-checked me. I'm still fantasizing about doing something mush worse than the nothing I did about it.

He's a Hungarian Jew. They are the most hardcore variant of the (((vampires))), consider themselves the "creme de la creme", and would love to see "lesser" Jews being exterminated for their own gain, and maybe humor

t. half-Hungarian Jew

Holla Forums

Any articles concerning this? Sounds interesting.

It's just one European tradition I'm not gonna partake in haha.

tell her to find you a girlfriend.

Embrace the chaos.

I would have done it bro not gonna lie.

Feels good man.

the system is currently beneficial jews, we all need to be vigilant so the system doesn't favor outsiders or multinationals.

Checked.

granted, not road-raging is not quite the same as not incest-raping… point is we dindunuffinboutit

That's right kike, Fuck You and

I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT

He didnt tell them he was a jew. >.>

well yeah, she's not your sister

6 years ago user, 6 years.

I draw the line at step-sister honestly. They're not related by blood anyways.

He lived with somebody else posing as a christian IIRC.

This.
Remove cuckchanner

And my step sister is a fat race mixer. Some guys just can't win.

Dude, one of my buddies ended up with a step-sister, and she was so fucking hot. I legitimately don't understand how he had the will not to do anything with her. Then again maybe they had something going on because she got increasingly bold at gatherings, and would say shit like she was teasing him or something.

confirmed

this thread has some serious derail digits going on

lucky tbh.

kek confirmed for incest fetish

If you wanna get into technicalities sure, but it's not blood relation, so who fucking cares?

Checked.

didn't kek fuck his sister?

TEST
This is a post about the US funding probe for George Soros. He supports domestic terrorism and topples nations.

OY VEY THE PROBLEMIS NOT ME,ITSTHESEOTHERPEOPLEIPAY TOCOMMIT CRIMES!

That's fine by me

Gods in polytheistic pantheons usually fucked family because there was no-one else around. Incest became common in some classes of societies to keep wealth in the family, culminating in nobility inbreeding.

Incest is also a means of breeding a new race and stabilizing the alleles.

You didn't have to include halfchan bit, though.

Soros is like a real life James Bond villain.

I can tell you're a newfag. Not because of the 4chan shit but because you don't understand post IDs.

What was that about,again? Something to do with trump?

Do a honour killing,faggot.

Dubs confirm he is a cuckchanner.

Just like in a manga plot…
Step-sibling love is JUSTICE?

what a (((surprise)))

Anons right. Let's get back to the kike getting fucked over.

Dude nobody here seriously thinks you shilling against anons is magical. It's just some fucking fun, cool your autism.

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY. I'M OK WITH THIS

7th floor purge, investigations in to Soros, Wikileaks dropping a teaser for CIA involvement in other national elections with more to come, deep state leakers being outed by the God Emperor- WEW! I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING!

Sve najbolje Makedonci, nemojte da vas zajebe ko sto je nas prejebala ova matora drtina.

It's not really clear if she's his sister or his alternate female form.
Either way it's kind of hot

Soros confirmed only king of burgers

Recommend you read "Brother Trainer."

Fucking hell, Gretzky. In my defense…I really wasn't paying attention.

Inbreeding produces an increase of homozygotes.

DERAILING SHILL

i AM WILLING TO DROP THE TRIGGER ON ANYONE THAT THREATENS THE USA.

You've told this story in response to that image here before. A few months back was it?

Is macedonia a real country?

dubs and soros gets gassed

Reroll.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

no

Get help m8

err dubs confirm he meant something we are currently unaware of.

Im pretty sure its a meme country,fam.

Hohol here

This pleases me.

Yeah I believe I told it once or twice here.

Assuming he can't buy himself out of this one :

Will the Rothschilds cover up for him? One of the tribe and all that. Or will they cut him loose because he sold out kikes during the holohoax?

The correct term is FYROM

There whole thinking is based on them being "the chosen people". If someone doesn´t prove worthy of the elite, he is discarded.

REPORTED

Based ukies.

Yeah,that or skjope.
Also is it just clay for another bigger country?
Sage for off topic.

Me too double o

Good job, kiddo. Fucking her would have been cuckoldry.

How?

There were definitely multiple couples in the Egyptian pantheon that were brother-sister. Given that Kek and Kauket are of the same element, it seems even likelier for them to be brother and sister, though I suppose there might not be any truly solid confirmation.

Macedonia has no reason to exist. It's placed rather arbitrarily, has little ties to the Macedonian Empire, and I doubt most of the people there are Macedonian (Aryan). LARP nation.

Because she had a boyfriend. Didn't you read the story? Aiding in cuckoldry still means you're responsible for the cuckoldry happening.

I had to go see a doctor cause this thread gave me an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

debunked long ago, He was in the hitler youth, not SS.

Should be Greek clay tbh. Or at least get a Slav name, they're Slavs, nothing wrong with that, but fuck larpers.

This.

I suppose you're right,then.

What if his plan was to bring back the Nazis via esculstionism?

whosjewingwho.jpg.

Cucking someone is dominant as fuck though.

So is breeding a race out of existence. Doesn't stop it from being degenerate and abhorrent.

Anyone willing to partake in cuckoldery, no matter the role, should be put to death.

Kek confirms you're kind of right tbh.

it's an abstract kind of get

Not if you're cucking a shitskin out of a white girl, then you arrange for the shitskin to have an "accident."

If I'm cucking a shitskin out of a white girl, this implies a few things.

Maybe the shitskin didn't fug yet.

You must not understand how white women in the west operate user

They likely already have one ready and waiting. Question is, who has been playing understudy?

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

hypothetically speaking i meant.

Soros needs this to happen to him. Praise Kek

The son of Soros, Alex Soros would fill his fathers place as pawn of the Rothchilds

It would still be degenerate either way, user.

(checked)
Kek confirms you're right then.

2DEEP4ME

Is this,the final truth…
xd

This is the only other good man in Congress. Yes he is a Christ Cuck, but he is squeaky clean and honorable.

Jesus Christ it fucking stinks like Jews in here.
CLOSE THE WINDOWS AND LET IN THE GAS

You missed out big time. I've been exclusively fucking my sister for almost 3 years now. Can't even compare to anything before her.

You forgot Steve King D&C shill

Ummm. Mmmmhhhmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm

Oh boy,here we go again.
Rip this thread.

It was during republican primaries, last year. They did some kind of march from PA to DC, and when they arrived on DC they did a sit in front of capitol building. Anons speculated some participant would get shot and media would flood his dead body pic "beach baby" style everywhere and they intended to pin it on Trump, to prevent him to grab republican nomination.

(checked)
Kek confirms you're having a good time.

go fuck yourself poster-boy

But user, incest is degenerate for similar reasons to racemixing in that it steadily makes your descendants look and act worse. King Tut and his sister were good kiddos in spite of the roles and bloodline forced upon them, not because of them.

Muslims and Jews both condone incest and rape.

lol wut.i basically denounced d&c shills subtly you huge faggot.

Thanks,i forgot about thats shit.

I didn't backup, niggerfaggot.

YFW AMERICA PIKES THE KIKE AND IS THE LEADER OF A GLOBAL RESURRECTION OF NATIONAL SOCIALISM

Exactly. Incest is to be limited to the afterlife only. This is why the egyptian deities are not degenerate with their incest while humans are.

stop feeding the troll you fucking idiot

We should create q petition to ban soros from the US.
(checked)
I dont_know_who's_checking_who.jpg

KIKES ARE IN THIS THREAD

NO LEND LEASE THIS TIME AROUND

NO ONE TO RESUPPLY THE SOVIETS WHEN JAPAN TAKES SIBERIA BACK

NO ONE TO GIVE ARMAMENTS TO THE BRITISH WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG HAPPENS

i like your reasoning but having to make your argument should not be necessary…

Did someone say petition?
https: //www.change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

stop derailing the thread,faggots.
Filtered.

Dubs of the Fuhrer prove this to be accurate

Oh Kek no.
>>>/killyourself/

HANG HIM HIGH

If you go first, i may laugh at you and dance on your grave

Kek confirms you have to go back.
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/hell/
>>>/suicide/

Kek confirms you will kill yourself because you couldn´t handle the triggering and i will dance on your grave laughing

This. Get the fuck out, 4cuck faggot. HWNDU was nothing but pure cringe. Neck yourself.

Reported.

Soros is the expendable face, they will cut him loose and let him hang to keep themselves protected. He is their golem, made by them and completely expendable.

STOP FALLING FOR THE KIKE TACTICS

OH MOST SUBLIME KEK, I DO NOT ASK THEE FOR DUBS, ONLY THAT I MAY SEE GEORGE SOROS BROUGHT TO A JUST END IN THIS, YOUR MOST FIERY YEAR OF COCKS==
SHADILAY

I just burned my hand frying some fish filets, someone give me a band aid.

Says the fat weeb that spams his degenerate waifus all over this board. You are literally everything the heroic aryan worldview stands against.

Reported again.

I SENSE HIGH ENERGY IN THE FORCE

What point are we at in the heros journey now?

THE BIG NOSE IS ABOUT TO BLOW

As far as I can tell we're near rebirth. Who knows, this could be the entrance to the unknown; we're in for a wild ride if that's the case.

Sounds fitting since Kek is a god of chaos

Listen faggot. You can larp as a Nazi all you want. It's really quite pathetic. You go and enjoy your NO FUN ALLOWED life and I'll continue to enjoy cute girls doing cuts things while being a national socialist. Faggot.

Fourth Reich when?

HOLD ON TIGHT LADS!

Sorry but i can't hear you :^)

I am having loads of fun reading your post that reveals how triggered you are. Lose weight and meet actual girls, loser.

You dont understand where you are

>"Yeah w-well you're a loser!"

Nice projection, faggot.

Basically the ends of DNA, called telomeres, unwind over time.
Lobsters create tons of telomerase which heals DNA and can live forever.

Less moralism, more morality.

This.

Tell David he's a faggot.

What ritual death entail ??

>>>/gasyourself/

Thread's dead boys.

reported

Reported.

go eat your burnt catfish you shiteating shit eater

Kill yourself shill.

Goddamn it Cletus

Sockpuppeting is frowned upon here.

You are trying pretty hard weeb, seems like i hit a nerve. Could it be that you are the suicidal one? Give in to the urge.

Its true. I hate to break it to you, but your waifu pillow will probably get some more tear stains tonight.

Fucking homo. Check MY digits.

I do it for free,kikes.

Right, getting weird but I experienced something like a ritual death as a manhood ritual. It just happened at the right time and place. I wont go into details but observing the synchronicity and meme magic surrounding the macro-events I would say we are due a baptism of fire, where men face fears and become strong and brave, or die. Fire will cleanse corruption, impurities and falsehoods. The world will be born anew. It is the year of the Rising Phoenix.
Have faith, glory will prevail!

Up the butt, yes. Sadly, not even the TRSodomites want their poopstick in your wobbling ass.

Yawn,Reported.

reported

This had to be intentional

Nice trips weeb dude

smh wasted heavenly trips on a chronic sperg shitposter tbh fam

Wrong again, Mordecai.

What scares me the most is maybe the Rothschilds are just servants. Someone with enough power could literally erase their name from history

Stay triggered,goons.

Can Kikefy or Coonman do their damn jobs and clean up this thread? For fucks sake

pffft like who the Annunaki??

How's it feel having your Soros shit pushed in?

KEK

He is now resorting to three word answers because he got BTFO so hard.

Please for the love of God stop with all the projection.

Kill yourself.

okay laters guys. I dont know why you have to argue back and forth. i thought people her are meant to be immune to trolling. jolly poor show.

I expect tmr to be a day of
HUGE HAPPENINGS

Goodbye,friend.

I've heard names thrown around like "Schmidts" but I have never seen any proof of anything. The Rothschilds etc hide behind 7 gorillion holding companies, maybe some others do too, I wouldn't be surprised. It'd be good to dig them all up and fucking lynch them though.

I've noticed goons false-flagging the weebs has been a more prevalent tactic as of late.

Only the finest furry for this degenerate it is then. Do you dream about wolfcock in your mouth at night?

Holla Forums doesn't care about fantasies or drawings. We care about actual children who are being hurt by scum like Soros and their pets like the Clintons and Podestas. We care about actual families who are living in poverty and slavery because the jews want to squeeze another shekel and find another Aryan child for rape, sacrifice, murder, dismemberment and cannibalism.
If you're so worried about fucking drawings I suggest you take your dumb ass to some place that cares about your retarded shill narrative, because you won't be in good company here, faggot.

Boner right now

No,

You can regenerate nervous tissue with stem cells and nerve growth factor one, your new tissue then learns from process your old memories.

Will this make for some weird going ons inside your brain … yes.

How does user know, I make things…. with brains.

Not knowing sage is for off topic

It's the same old shit, trying to d&c us on anime. They lost the "anime = cp" narrative and now they're going for "loli = cp" because they think we can't see false equivocation.

The jew fears the samurai, and the goon fears the anime.

This.anti anime shills who claim its cp are goon shills.
Pic related :^)

I hope Soros is just the beginning.

get real you think they pay their pet monkies well?

Some soros groups were actually sued when there fucking shit wasn't paying the shekles promised to some sheboon that was bussing the free shit army around.

Okay, sorry guys. Didn't mean to derail. I just hate "NO FUN ALLOWED" tryhards. There is nothing wrong with anime. Back to Soros.

Those are just fat, ugly weebs farting on their waifu pillow while wiping their hands, orange from cheetos, on their furry costume, trying to pollute this board with their degenerate anime lolis. Hitler wouldn´t have hesitated a second when considering pulling the lever for the gas

Soros is simply the most public example of kikery. The kikes have recently tried to go mainstream… soros is a snake but there are DRAGONS. They will make him a fall guy if need be.

Lets argue about cartoons

Is this thread full of trolls or are there seriously that many people who are ok with incest.
WTF

Kauket best girl

Wew laddy.

This is some next level retardation

Soros is just the beginning. Rothchilds will fall soon too when the fed gets audited

That. Lets get them all

Oh shit nigger, have you not heard of a Disc One Final Boss. We're just getting started!

anyone who isn't directly commenting on the OP needs to cut their throats

So where do we go from here? Should we mass compile all we have on soros into an infographic?

NOT TIRED OF WINNING AND NEVER WILL BE!

FIRST SOROS, THEN THE REST OF (((THEM)))!

ALL ENEMIES OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WILL FALL!

Source? I have only heard about stem cells being used to reverse bodily aging, this is news to me. Fucking hell I guess we have no choice but to kill these people then, literal ghouls.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

You're late to the party nigger,tactical smuggies have been deployed and the goons have left eternally asshurt

Chris Smith fights against ANY and ALL government programs that pay for abortion, even in Africa - that's why I say he is a Christ Cuck.

APART FROM THAT ONE FLAW
CHRIS SMITH IS A GOOD, KIND MAN

All your semetic religions are trash, praise kek.

It might be, Rothschilds use Soros as their proxy because he is very aggressive, somewhat obvious, and not risk averse at all, if Soros gets destroyed then they either have to wait for years or decades to build up a new lieutenant in which time we can unfuck a lot of things and make the fire rise or act more brazenly and expose themselves and their agenda.

nice trips user

Also here you go,faggot.

Thanks m8

Holy shit, dubs upon dubs
Doubly confirmed

Goon, I…

Well seems like i misunderstood Trump.
Sorry Holla Forums for doubting you.

shoo shoo globalist jew

kys fagggot

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

thanks user

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

shoo shoo globalist jew

Pic related faggot.

You're welcome,user.
Also

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

THEN KILL YOURSELF

Oh but i have only started my goon friend :^)

starting to sound a little triggered there, making me wonder if you are one of them snowflakes.

I had a dream one of you pushed him off a tall building and then I start seeing this. Is this a sign?

lmao kiddo

Get back on topic. This is an important thread and that's why it's being shilled. 300 posts in and nobody is dumping information. We should be forwarding EVERYTHING WE HAVE to this congressman.

Soros funding Ukraine riots and snipers (who shot police and protestors)
h ttp://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

Soros funding the "migrant guidebooks"
h ttp://news.sky.com/story/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants-10346437

Soros funding BLM and being a key part of burning several US cities
h ttp://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/

Get the fuck back on track, Anons.

This is the ugliest anime I've ever seen. The way the hair and eyes are drawn is incredibly unnerving.

Better set up my crispr lab and head to Red Lobster…

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

This.
But if the goon shills don't leave we'll have no choice but to retaliate.

So it looks like a nigger?

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

This makes me so happy. Soros gonna get it!

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

h ttp://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

Media Matters - CTR, CREW and David Brock

SOROS LINKED TO JOHN PODESTA

CURRENCY MANIPULATION
A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.

=SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW=

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

h ttp://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

h ttp://www.independentsentinel.com/soros-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-decision-on-illegal-immigration/

h ttp://legalinsurrection.com/2016/10/wikileaks-emails-suggest-hillary-campaign-engaged-in-illegal-coordination-with-soros/

You have to go back

I guess the posters are minor themselves so what?

Soros deserves scaphism for what he has done

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Shoo Shoo, Globalist Jew.

SHADILAY SOROS

Have a full sized version user

Muh dick or queer/beta-orbiter hanging out with girlfriends?

Who's surprised?

Drawn by a nigger maybe.

What about his beta cuck son? The Soros threat will live on with him. I always knew Trump and Soros would have an epic final battle Dragon ball Z style.

10 bucks says he's a pedo.

SHADILAY BROTHER

HOLY SHIT YES!!! Its really happening…

What's up Marcus. How's Thailand

could this finally be it, lads?

Dude nobody here seriously thinks you seeing those two sweet dubs is magical. It's fucking digits blessed by Kek, cool your autism.

But George is actually a really good guy, you just hate him because he's jewish, he's done a lot of good things.

>>>/trs/

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.

Am I the only one that finds it funny this fucking anime also released this year too?

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

A massive force is growing, and branches start crossing. Fascism and Nationalism is our new future and everything moves towards it. Welcome to the best timeline.

Dubs confirm.

Tanya will lead us to victory against the kikes

SATAN CONFIRMS

KEK HAS APPEARED IT SEEMS

C H E C K E D

What is the name of this animu, O Lucifer?

ITS COMING!!!

It's called "youjo senki". I won't spoil it at all. Just go to nyaa.se or horriblesubs and download the first five episodes. It'll knock your socks off.

Great timeline or greatest timeline?

/thread

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

crunchyroll.com/saga-of-tanya-the-evil

there's only 6/7 episodes?

It came out this season. It's still airing. Episode 6 comes out tomorrow!

Best girl.

Is this a nazi relates anime?

*Related

Yes.

I remember thinking the anime adaptation would be shit when the PV came out, but it's been a very pleasant surprise.

the fuck is wrong with all of you? i've been the least bit attracted to my sister, ever, in my entire life. kill yourselves.

never been

Swell, Overkike is getting rekt. Anyone who read Open Society leaks know that this guy is full of shit.

Say hello to Satan for me, old man!

your assumptions are correct.
pic related

Celebrate with Shadilay in 24bit 96000Hz FLAC ripped from vinyl.

Audio-Technics SL-2000 direct drive turn table
Audio-Technica ATN95E cart
Beyerdynamics PP400 preamp
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Audacity
Clickrepair
Converted to .flac in audacity

Hoped everyone enjoys my rip and may we all remember to praise Kek! Shadilay, brothers!

[1986] P.E.P.E - Shadilay (1986) [24-96 VINYL] {MASNP007} [FLAC].zip

h ttps://d.filebox.moe/bagiav.zip

GIF

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

This scares me some.

I was surprised how well they adapted it. There's obviously room for improvement but froggy-face Visha is cute after a few episodes and Tanya's VA is incredible so I'm in for the whole ride. NUT as a studio kind of blows but they're doing a good job so far.

He's posting similar shit in other threads too. Report and hide.

These dubs shall confirm: Manlets* will never learn

You don't ask for dubs dumbass.

Nice.i've been waiting for a literal natzee anime to trigger the cucks away from anime.
I'll watch it once i finish what i'm currently watching.

You are like a little babby. Watch this.

It's even better than that user. The nazis fight for God and the phrase "Deus Vult" is used frequently.

user…why would you post something so degenerate? Why not just post normal gore?
Filtered.

noice.i wonder if it will get dubbed if its literally fascist.

(((They're))) flooding the catalog with dog gore. Something has (((them))) very, very rustled

Not sure, but it doesn't matter. The japanese dub is pretty damn good.

Why? Can you not read?

I think he's just curious to see if anyone's got the balls to bring an anime to the west that genuinely glorifies an alternate Nazi Germany fighting for God.

It's all the deep-state reveals I think. Between Tillerson emptying out the 7th Floor, the anti-media blitz and the deep-state stupidly coming out of the shadows I think they really wanna get Trump out ASAP. The border wall will kill the CIA's drug trafficking and human trafficking, libel laws will kill the media and State Dept wants to keep running their ponzi schemes in countries no one knows exists.

Not to mention every day the patriotic guys in the military post a bunch of pro-Trump stuff bordering on fanatical worship on their normiebooks so the NSA data collection algorithms must have them shitting themselves that Americans in vital aspects of society are overwhelmingly loyal to Trump. Like yeah the latte makers and kike professors hate him but the plumbers love him, the Army loves him, the dudes who install telephone lines love him, and the guys who fix cars love him.

All the blue collar support means America grinds to a half if they fuck with him, and they must know this. God I'd be shitting myself if I was CIA right now.

Thats not as bad as chopped fucking penis on a plate…
Also
Please no.

The other guy summed up nicely why i asked that question.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. Sorry it triggered you but if it got you it definitely got the shill. Sorry for the collateral damage.

linked zip triggered avast as trojan

Soros is just a lackey for the Rothschilds. Lurk moar

What new form of kikery is this?

Its not.
Hwndu cuckchanners have flooded this board and have been posting low res memes everywhere.

Logan Act

Would be the dumbest decision in history. Literally worse than the Achmed ruler that killed all those mongol diplomats.

Are you seriously trying to convince us that people haven't been posting potato quality pictures on imageboards since the dawn of the fucking internet?

Charging Soros with sedition under the Logan Act is better than sitting there with your thumb up your ass.

No niggers!

Why do I feel like Soros is the first domino in a very long line?

If they investigate his meddling in foreign affairs at some point they'll wake up to his domestic affairs on US soil. From there the path leads straight to the MSM, neocon Republicans, basically the entire DNC, Obama and Clinton, voting machines, etc.

I don't feel like switching my computer to linux to download this file safely, can anyone else confirm that it's safe?

Yes.maybe in imageboards like cuckchan that is normal posting behaviour but here on h8chan it is not tolerated.

אידן חרובֿ די צווילינג האַנדל טאָווערס אין ניו יארק

wtf I don't know why I thought you were talking about that dumb 24th amendment scheme…

After all the gore spam I thought for a split second this was another one, and then I laughed my ass off.

just stop

How in the fuck is this unchecked

what a nigger

Speak English, kike

We steered the course through the power of our will alone.

You are up to something, user…

Man, could not you post a vagina on a plate? That's TRS-tier of shitposting.

Homozygotes are the basis of Whites' superpowers, user.

I just had a crazy thought…

What if Soros is pushing radical leftism to cause a right wing backlash, leading to a massive worldwide far-right revival?

What if he is trying to make that famous Hitler quote come to fruition?

What if he is ourguy?

if thats true then good but we'll still gas him.
If not,that's ok too since we'll gas him.

Fuck off, shills, you're not going to muddy the waters here with your bullshit tactics. Soros is a kike, and he's just one of many elite kikes that need to go.

to be honest i've kept thinking about what Yuri Bezmenov said. The left will keep being pushed, and then everyone will flock to the right. kinda blackpill sounding

the subversion process end goal

can someone shop soros's face onto this ?

Its already there m8.

Looks like the jig is up, faggot. We have ids here.

Reported.

fuck slack and fuck bob

i was correcting what i said, i'm sorry i'm drunk

>>>/4chan/

No jews were gassed.

I wonder which one of you glorious faggots is gonna be the head of seal team 6 when they fire the bullet that kills Soros soon.

The time has come.

How the fuck are those Double Dubs unchecked.

The term "blue blood" for royalty comes from the fact they stabilized hemophilia through incest. Their blood didn't clot, hence the blue blood.

He's the final boss of globalism.

Holy shit this nigger doesnt know about IDs

Reported

no user, that's the rothchild bankster cartel. soros is the "final" boss. he's the kuja to their necron.

Shoo shoo globalist kike

Gore spam often seems like an attempt to shut down the thread. I know its meant to scare away noobs but it most often pops up in important threads. The wikileaks ones always seemed to have it.

WE NEED TO VERY THOROUGH WITH THIS MAN, CAN`T LET ANYTHING SLIP THRU

*BE

He can't just throw Soro's in jail. He needs to take all his money so his grandson Alex Soros can't continue on in his name.

So many things are going right this year, I can't tell you just how happy I am anons. we're all going to be reminiscing about this a few decades down the line about how the kikes were finally destroyed.

Show some goddamn respect you normalnigger.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

BUT HIS CHILDREN AND HEIRS WILL DIE FIRST

Jews almost always fall into the uncanny valley.

There's 4 filenames there, which one are you bootyblastd about? Don't tell me you think of shimakaze as anything other than a whore

Soros is an old man

I fucking saw that shit too, god dammit

This is why we need new kids in parliament. They clearly are too slow to keep up because they haven't synchronised with the internet.

We were well aware of this a year and a half ago.

File is safe (although big since its 99,6k flac), the webhost is marked as serving malware.

Problem with nyaa.se is that users could be arrested for piracy.

I agree. It is good. and is further prove God loves to troll humans.

The tutorial.

He's stage 2 boss. Hillary is stage 1. Rothschilds stage 3 boss.

??? Is stage 4 boss.

The number of stages is infinite.

Depends if trump survives the year.
Frankly im in "assume he will die mode" and taking precautions. Do it. He'd expect it.

Has anyone ever been arrested for using nyaa.se?
I heard people arrested for other bittorrents and pirate bay.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is connected to the same death cult that sk politician was discovered to be a part of.

Not yet.
That's what happens when you lose the lottery.

We did have an influx of newfags.

They went to leftypol too. Probably couldn't handle cognitive dissonance.

Great.

Like that one unlucky kid who got in trouble over getting something from Pirate Bay 10 years ago.
The odds.

Ah this takes me back.
I always kept my ears open when TV shows, comic books, media of any kind dropped these redpill tidbits.
There was so much of it when I was a kid.
I was always kind of surprised that I was the only one who it didnt just fly over.
Like when I realized around 14 that most people weren't serious when they said 9/11 was an inside job.
Strange realization when you feel like you're the only one.
I didn't have a lot of internet access back then.

Wow you're a quick one.
We considered that back in 2015 user.

But, i believe the goal is chaos, not a revival. A divided state makes more money for hedge funders.

We're seeing the tip of the iceburg.
I'm starting to think we're beginning the process of looking to the stars.. and the plausible hideous abominations we may find.

Thanks bud! Too bad it's not the superior italian version.

There's a demon in me waiting to scream into a normalfag's face about what a worthless dumbfuck retard he/she is for letting this happen uncontested for decades and actively cooperating in ruining the lives of everyone who tried to put a stop with it. Normalfags deserve to live in a state of catatonic shock for the rest of their lives as far as I'm concerned. We've already had to put up with it for long enough.

Beaten puppies need to be trained into agressive dogs.

sounds like a (((slip)))

?

There is no such thing as a free lunch; indeed, one might claim with more than a little truth that there is no such thing as something free, period. Even the very act of breathing requires payment in the form of effort, which requires energy, which comes from food which in turn must be bought, stolen or foraged for.

How, then, can one claim to have 'free speach'? Is not the cost of ones stated opinion, or cherished ideal, the reaction said speech creates?

Action and reaction, cause and effect - and while we may be of the opinion that we all, each and every one, would benefit from the 'right' to publicly make a spectacle of ourselves - that opinion comes with a cost.

That cost being how willing you are to use deadly force to protect yourself and others. The cost of all rights is ultimately force, in some form or other, and when to rights conflict, to the victor goes the spoils and to the loser goes the duty of compliance.

Try as we might to strive towards peace and amicable co-existence - the one who disarms is usually the first victm.

Thus, the cost of 'free speach' is life, one´s own, or the aggressors.

Looks like a spoiled faggot. I bet after Georgey dies he will spend all the money and run his fortune to the ground.

You're posting this on multiple threads. Stop spamming.

Reported.

Shoo shoo globalist jew

PURGE MACEDONIA
GIVE MACEDONIA BACK TO BULGARIA

Wait, is Soros the reason why Macedonia have been massive cucks as of recent? Are these fuckers mad that after WW2 we had a huge anticimetic centament during a commie government? Or is it that our oligarchs don't accept foreign influence as much?

FUCK OFF KIKES AND LEAVE THE BALKANS ALONE
YOU TRIED TO SPLIT US INTO 2 COUNTRIES WHEN WE SPLIT BUT WE UNIFIED
YOUR KIKERY WILL MAKE MACEDONIA COLLAPSE FASTER

AND SO HAVE I

And the rothschilds are just lackeys for Top Kike. It really is dildos all the way down once you get into unnameable territory

It's merely the dog of the Rothschild's, which are 1 of the 18 (((families))) a the top of the world.

novinite.com/articles/178810/Macedonia Should Split as Czechoslovakia Did, US Congressman Says

Actually, ever since Trump got elected we've been getting more articles about how we should be getting back our share of Macedonia. This was posted really soon too. I might be somewhat redpilled right now.

wew lad the irony

Done.

Soros funds countless hundreds of nation-wrecking organisations, mini revolutions and movements throughout the world.

Not all of them are left-wing society destroying poison, some of them are right-wing jew controlled subterfuge and misdirection movements which are equally poisonous to the goyim.
Such as Viktor Orban (who was feted in OPs 1st post), who was sponsored and mentored by George Soros as far back as the 80s only to reinforce the illusion that somehow Orban is opposed to Soros.
When he alludes to Soros, he is calculatedly dog-whistling to the uninformed Western alt-rightiste more than the natives who know he is a zionist lackey.
It's known as paying lip-service to the dumb goys in creating an illusory friction between jewish controlled groups.
You know how the elites have for centuries controlled both parties and had the slave cattle classes fighting over their favourite jew-tool to take them to Hell.

George Soros isn't the only despicable nation-wrecking chameleon billionaire kike financing the West's destruction, many of them you'll find in Washington DC working with both the Democrats and Republicans and throughout the West.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

These disgusting green text stories are what I miss most about old Holla Forums

In order to determine the attractiveness of someone you must engage with sexual feelings or inferences. To deny any attraction is to deny you human senses.
That said she might be just ugly as fuck or it might be the natural deterrence through pheromones of siblings.
You should maybe have inferences, but nothing to cause exceeding urges or something that makes you want to do it with them.

Shit like that has been happening a lot to me lately. It's usually when I'm stuck in a canyon with a train of twenty cars in front of me and even if I get over the asshole literally isn't going anywhere except another few car lengths ahead of me. I've considered following them to their destination and confronting them.

I can't post in your post you nigger, he never loses the shekel

fucking jew tricks man

That's what feds do when they think you've noticed that you're being tailed. Its likely actually nothing. I doubt many if any of us are actual persons of interest.

Let me guess, they're all feminist vegetarians that speak esperanto or whatever that fake language is.

Checking satan dubs checking '33 dubs.

She had a shit boyfriend, the cucking aspect wouldn't have mattered.

Just look at all this cancer. Fuck off back to /a/.

Gas the compromised staff too.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

You won't derail this thread, Soros. Real anons know how to hide, filter, and ignore posts here, you goon.

See what he does first, not just what he says.

Damn it feels good to be a Republican

While anime is not cancer, i agree those posts are deliberately made to slide the thread.

"SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW"

Williams killed himself due to debillitating parkinsons Lewy Body Dementia. His suicide was a permanent solution to a permanent problem that would have killed him in a few years anyway.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

ctrl+f thread theme
0 results
OK THREAD THEME

Never understood why this post became a meme or is always attached to JFK specifically. Does it have some context in the thread, or is it a quote from something, or is it just for its elegant poignancy?

Because I can't think of any other post such as that to become a meme, it's only really the kind of posts that would get a ton of replies.

EVERYDAY IT GETS BETTER!

Forget the ID's, he's still a newfag for the 4chan bit. Lurk 2 years before posting faggot, you're not fitting in.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Hey, kids, did you know Soros is only two letters away from Sorrow? Maybe this sociopath will live to experience this human emotion before he dies!

Honestly, whatever happened to all those drones Barry used for casual murders and occasional kebab-removal? Seems to me it would be fairly easy to end Soros' tentacle of Hydra.

Finally!

I missed you. You're one of the few who I don't mind when they waifu post exuberantly.

He's The Dragon.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

2017, THE YEAR SOROS IS FINALLY PURGED FROM THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE AND BEGINS HIS ETERNAL TORTURE IN HELL

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW!!!

Waterboard him 100 times with Negro piss and shit solution.

the will of kek be done!

He is not the final boss
Why do you think (((media))) likes to namedrop him ?
to keep your focus away from the larger group involved

this. i am in the service industry i fix all manner of mechanical devices. everyone i know in the industry is for trump, people who were familial dems before became trump supporters. its a lose lose for them: they let him live he exposes the the hidden empire. they kill him and we stop the motor of the world. this absolute madman just might bring zealots back to the west.

isn't he actually the next logical step? because of the protests and the backlash in the media etc

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Satan confirms jenkem waterboarding.

Who do you call when you dick has been hard for over 3 months?

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

People are always talking about the propaganda war being perpetuated by the CIA and the KGB, but no one ever talks about the Japanese IC.

Digits out guns blazing in this thread.
LET THE FIREWORKS FLY

YOU WANTED TO GO TO WAR WITH THE U.S., SOROS? YOU GOT IT!

SHOO SHOO DEFEATIST JEW

nice love me some bon scott

Sir, no, sir!

Somewhere between abyss and transformation.

Hi Everyone,

I am building a permanent image hosting solution in which everyone running PC/Mac/Linux can chip in to protect evidence from deletion.

Setting up IPFS is a bit of a pain in the ass, but once its running it's pretty smooth sailing.

Can you download IPFS from ipfs.io/docs/install/ and run "ipfs init" then "ipfs daemon" after? It should spew something about successfully listening on a bunch of ports.

Afterwards, this URL should work:

127.0.0.1:8080/ipfs/QmXJ1NF8ee6h3f1Faj3Y8gTfqqrR4RV2HjaKJsuuRg1kjC

Let me know if it works or if you run into any issues.

Ballbusters?

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Spoiler: Kek is the supernatural help

i figure every ancap wants to be soros at any given moment

Hi

Continued:
8ch.net/b/res/6768403.html#q6768403

totally not a honeypot

hookers

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

No shekels for you jacob.

criminally unchecked
checked

Hey fullchan mods, I like you guys, I would definetelly buy you a beer if I find you.

LMAO

Oh god, that is just about the funniest thing I have seen all week.

Kek has already set out his plans.

Not the only design of the shirt btw. One with anonymous and antifa is also available.

I knew it was coming. Soros talked shit about Trump a while back. So we all knew his time was about to be up. Trump curse.

It keeps happening.

SWIFT TRIALS
DEATH PENALTY

It isn't a curse it's Kek's revenge.

Oh boy, Kek's Revenge incoming.

qz. com/912429/warren-buffetts-93-year-old-investing-partner-charlie-munger-says-to-chill-out-about-donald-trump-because-what-the-hell-youre-not-going-to-live-forever/

Trying to stay on topic, but Warren Buffet seems to have crossed the picket line, but in a tactical way as to not get caught up in media bias. He is a democrat but father was a republican politician. So if he has the same ideological principle's as George Soros its not clear. Thinking we're going to have to pick apart all the other billionaires and find out if they teamed up with Soros.

Also we can probaby stand to gain if we somehow get the media to underreport his wealth, this can isolate him from other like-minded idelogues and help us discover whose propping him up.

That's a good question:
why did Soros stopped funding Femen?
Femen itself. You are not against feminism, right?

D O T R
O
T
R

the timelines changed again "flight of the valkyries" changed to "ride of the valkyries"

To reiterate the invisible entities backing Soros probably would rather let him get taken down to protect thier own future to exist.

Never forget that old cunt is just a lieutenant of the Rothschilds.

Both are a thing owing to how different translators have translated Wilhelm's work. Flight sounds better so its what more people recognize but original translation to english was ride.

Love meta digits

Buffet has joined Bill Gates' "rich people give all of their money to my foundation" group, for what it's worth.

Checked.

Don't forget he was shilling for the cunt during the election. Never forget and never forgive.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

=HEIL GOTT KAISER==

remember the meme about Holla Forums being self hating Jews

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Here I am having hoped that the Jews wouldve left Europe alone already.
But 80 years later they still fucking do shit like this.

Soros being a "double-agent" of sorts is not out of the question. The guy is shady as fuck, and actualy seems to be infatuated with his time around the national socialists.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Soros will suffer a fatal stroke this year

Soros has one foot in the grave. Its time to find the new representatives of the jew world order.

And I'm an only child.

Of courshe.

Checking my own dubs. Praise Kek!

Not really, he had gold digging whores after ALL his money, backed by unlimited men with guns(i.e. the government) to take said money.

So for him it was a permanent solution to a permanent problem.

top kek

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Shoo shoo globalist jew

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

How could he have been in the SS when he was just 15 years old when WW2 ended, you fucking idiot?

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST KIKE

kek

Fixed ur pic fam.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

it's in the goyim's best interest after all
*rubs hands vampirically*

Soros is like the catchall for the flak by white nationalists, so the Jews still win. Noone talks about him being a Jew, and taking orders from king jew Rothschild.

$$meme target acquired$$

GOOD BYE, GYöRGY

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY

==GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY==>>9308926

He also anchored several 'Patriotic music' threads for no reason. BO refuses to remove him. We need to make a new site.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

fellow TOR user!

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Trump bringing the fed down would ultimately make the US bankrupt thought? All that national debt needs to be paid before you switch to a gold/silver-based currency otherwise you would have to repay those debts with actual value?

I'm pretty uninformed on this, just watched the cringy American Dream animated. And Moneymasters and shit like that.

Reminder that Soros has made plans to have a successor, someone to continue his legacy.
We still don't know who that is

Back to reddit with you

Reminder that while Soros is powerful, he is just one of many kikes working to destroy western civilization and the white race.

11+ trillion of the national debt is owed to the Federal Reserve, foreign debt obligations are 7 trillion which is payable in the long run, and we could probably find a way to Jew China out of that money anyways if we wanted to since their economy is a paper tiger and we hold all the leverage. Solving our national debt is literally as simple as tossing the Federal Reserve kikes into an oven and declaring the whole thing null and void, actually, at least for 11 trillion of it.

once again, people keep coming into my timeline