What's a game where I can be a badass with telekinesis who doesn't afraid of anything?

What's a game where I can be a badass with telekinesis who doesn't afraid of anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60796/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half Life 2

Turn off view models

Use gravity gun

The guy who wrote that movie looks like such a generic hipster.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
EYE: Divine Cybermancy I think. I'm pretty sure you can have telekinesis in that game

Max Landis.

He's such a massive faggot but occasionally, rarely, he does have his moments.

But yeah massive hipster faggot.

He looked like he hadn't ingested quite so much semen a few years ago, when he was doing cool shit.

Before AIDs and after AIDs.

Just say no to Hollywood, kids.

seriously, what the fuck happen to him.
i almost feel sorry for him, trying to give a "mansplain" or whatever the fuck he meant by saying that in some of his videos to his SJW followers its a bit hard to watch.

why do people do this to themselfs? dont they have a family to stop them or something?

ya know unless he's combo'd with RLM to help keep him in check Landis is an annoying fucking faggot to hear talk
but christ those tweets make me connect with him on a whole other level of anger
that kind of shit encapsulates what the modern game industry has turned into

Honestly it's been years since i rented this game, so i barley remember anything about it.
What i do remember is that you have psychic powers, and the bosses have psychic powers, and when you beat a boss you Mega man them and take there power.

Second Sight. More faggots need to play that shit.

Force Unleashed.

He's not completely gone, he was on Best of the Worst last year and was actually pretty funny.

It's complicated. Basically

One of these people will end up being president one day

Kek fucking cumskins
do you see black or latino men doing this shit?

Sometimes. Rarely.

POO TO THE LOO

That movie was actually pretty legit. No air of pretensions, just 3 dumb teenagers chilling and having fun with their newfound superpowers.

At least until the MC goes full edgelord.

Black men always have the dumbest hair.
Have you seen Coolio?

Psychonauts, obviously.

Celebrity niggers do it for monetary reasons. White people either actually think it looks good or do it for some ideological reason. Cumskins are pathetic

Okay Holla Forums, explain why telekinesis isn't the best superpower.

Clever application of telekinesis can lead to the best powers. Prove me wrong.

System Shock 2

The distance between user and object increases magika usage exponentially.

I bet you've been lifted up by your own underwear before, nerd. It isn't fun.
You've gotta move something you're standing on instead.

If we're talking non-obscene powers, the speed force is the best power.

Hey, it's my OC!

Well, it's more like you're moving yourself, as if you were moving another object

That depends on the system of magic that you are basing it on. Although I agree that in general you should make distance a cost factor. But that still doesn't refute any of the ability to do those things with telekinesis in your general vicinity.

That's the wrong way to do it, ya dip. Distribute force over as much surface area as you can. Underwear, pants, shirt, and shoes.

Being fast is nice but you can't fly, move object independent of yourself, and manipulate things out of your reach with it.

Lol, you basically can, by running up buildings and jumping, or just making a tornado with your arms.

Granted, but you move faster than teleportation, so if something's far away you can get there pretty fast. The Flash can also throw lightning.

Yeah, "white"

Speed force is so overpowered it's beyond fucking lame.

the problem with a cool power like telekinesis is there will always be someone stronger than you waiting to fuck your shit up so you will have to conceal your usage of it or they'll know, or maybe even trying to hide it will alert them oh fuck oh god why

What about flying where there aren't buildings or anything to run up?

Sitting/standing and levitating yourself > swinging your arms really hard to propel yourself upwards.]

The entire point is that you don't have to expend yourself with telekinesis. You're still running back and forth, even if it's really fast.

I'll give you that. Telekinesis doesn't make me fast enough to react to and control lightning fast enough, but I have control over every other element slow enough for normal human reactions.

His dad should have cast him to be one of those kids in the Twilight movie. Would have saved everyone from this shit.

It doesn't matter what super power is best, because everyone here would spend their time finding the best way to masturbate with it.

What if my superpower was super strength or something?
I don't want to jerk-off with an ultra death grip.

And here I am, just using telekinesis to move an onahole for me.

I would assume that your body's resilience would have to be greater than or equal to that of your strength index to prevent fatal injury from something as benign as wiping your own ass after an atomic shitstorm.
That being the case, pretty much anything could be your onahole.

Okay, what if my power was to shoot lasers?
I don't think there's a way you can masturbate with that.

Relies on your reaction time and you aren't passively invulnerable.

True. Why would I want more?

To add, it isn't a truly remote power, requiring some line of sight or otherwise knowledge on where what you're manipulating is. If someone had something or somethings attack you autonomously, you wouldn't be able to strike back at the someone.

Don't know what you're asking here.

You shoot something and you get a nice warm hole.

I'm not planning on being in a war zone or fighting wizards, user. Telekinesis would be perfect for my lifestyle.

user, I'm not sure you understand. Faster than teleportation.

You're still physically moving.

Well, the way I think of it, any superpowers you had aren't really limited in application by themselves, although we can trivially try to list which they have to decide which is better.

A superpower would still be limited by the mind that wields it, so ultimately the greatest superpower would be increase intellect.

Controlling the intensity, precision, and modulation of your lasers allows you to create a 3-dimensional hologram you can jerk off to.
Alternatively you can carve erotic statues, or spread the laser particles enough that you can heat up your onahole as you're fucking it without baking the silicone around your dick.

The speed force basically tells your body's limits to fuck off to a degree. All speedsters really have to do like a normal person is consume calories.

The speed force also basically tells physics to fuck off, which is why the flash can run in space.

You just need to run faster than you can move.

Not moving > Moving

If we're talking about absurd shit, pics related are the most powerful because fiction manipulation.

I'm not sure which is the MOST powerful, though. I doubt they could even exist in the same space, but I'd have to ask Grant Morrison to be sure.

I'm talking about simple powerful straight lasers shooting out of my hands, not some kind of extremely complex system that allows me massive control over the lasers.
Something you could do without laser powers.
Couldn't I just stick the thing in a microwave beforehand instead?

Talk to me about how having to move is a disadvantage when the flash rips the speed out of your body and turns you into a living statue. Or vibrates his hand through your chest and phases your heart out of your body. Or vibrates your molecules to fast you're erased from existence. Or hell, uses a little something called the infinite mass punch.

Telekinesis ain't shit when compared to the speed force. It's so fucking broken.

Because being lazy is great, and not having to move to use telekinesis is great.

Oh yeah, passive invulnerability, where neither you nor anyone else can harm you whether or not you are trying, is ultimate individually.

Still, such a being existing wouldn't be that much of a problem if it wasn't intelligent. If you were conducting some evil scheme that affected a billion billion worlds and kept spreading to others autonomously, what would it matter if Superman prime killed you or the people working for you, because it would just come down to the rate of the plan's growth/success and the rate at which he can detract from it.

He couldn't be in all places simultaneously to do tasks that must at least take some time in each case, so while he can't be stopped, you might not have to.

max landis is occasionally based as fuck

Look bud, I'm not gonna list every potential improbability involving hand lasers that would prevent using the power to jerk off in some way, just saying that it wouldn't be totally impossible under the right conditions.

Yes he can, because they don't happen. Fiction manipulation. He's writing the story.

Well, barring that then.

The thought robot is almost as, equally, or even more overpowered. It's the living embodiment of Deus Ex Machina in the form of the ultimate hero.

"A doomsday machine engineered by the Monitors to defend against the ultimate evil. Capable of adapting instantly to counter any future threat. A sentinel-suit designed for a single purpose, to protect all existence against the ultimate enemy. A plot device."

You don't know much about how western comics treat their superpowers.

You can obviously make a evil plot device. What happens when the two meet each other?

And both are the most boring, vapid, biggest pieces of shit in cape fiction.

Okay, maybe not lasers, but what if your power was to summon somebody JoJo-style?
You can't say you wouldn't

That makes no damn sense

Name a superpower that will inevitably turn you into an asshole, I'll start

So you're essentially asking if I'd fuck my own stand or ask my stand to fuck me?
It would entirely depend on what they look like and what they could do.

a stand

Telekinesis as well.

Here's a good superpower for you:
Bullshit Negation (passive)
Any and all bullshit ceases to exist in the universe where a being with Bullshit Negation resides. This includes bullshit superpowers, bullshit science and bullshit political views. Any absurd powers cease to exist or are brought to more sane levels if not extreme. SJW's don't exist.

I can't think of a single super power that wouldn't eventually make you an asshole.
Even that eyeball mutant from x-men is an asshole, but not for the same reason all other mutants are assholes.

Even If my superpower was fucking healing I'd still be an asshole.

That 'Ultimate Evil' was Mandrakk, the Dark Monitor.

The Thought Robot being controlled by superman beat him.

learn2sigil m8

Speed Force.

And now the unstoppable force v. immovable wall paradoxes are solved.

it pains me that these guy tolerate him as much as they do

PsiOps
Any number of early-access open world survival games.

Lazy fat fuck eating chips from the couch? Yeah, telekinesis is great.
Real niggas go for invisibility or time manipulation. Cum on bitches chins hell yeah.

you tried hard to push your shitty meme on Holla Forums and Holla Forums
stop it, will never become the new UUUU

humand arms cant develop the quantity of lift necessary to fly. no matter how hard you would flap them. stop watching looney toons

There's a Skyrim mod for that:
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60796/
Greater Telekinesis. Alternatively, become a Vampire Lord and learn the Vampiric Grip blood magic.

>he walks out of the Hall of Valor and congratulates me

I didn't know CIA had psychic powers as a kid

You mean Twilight Zone.

He's also occasionally irredeemably retarded.

landis is really a hit or miss…. sometimes he is a sjw faggot retard,(the video you posted) and sometimes is a selfaware redpilled based guy (his review of TFA)

No, wanting to get rid of illegal immigrants isn't victimizing poor people, it's ensuring that more U.S. citizens and legal immigrants can find work, and minimizes the quantity of social security and free health care leeches that don't need to pay anything into our country to recieve these benefits.
Even legal immigrants are for trump, especially 3rd generation legal immigrants.
Yeah, poor people are being oppressed, but Max Landis clearly doesn't understand that he's part of the problem because he's one of those hollywood parasites that can afford to not contribute anything back to the society that made him so comfortably wealthy.
Bunch of delusional rainbow hair colored fucks.

Here's one: any attempt at performing telekinesis will immediately and irrefutably tear up the fabric of our known universe, in its entirety and without delay or progression, because it hinges on literally breaking regular kinetics down.

It could only exist as a newly created pseudoverse that has no interaction with our own. It's literally the superpower of being exactly as shit as not having superpowers despite having superpowers. The entire concept hinges on being it's own explanation of why it's necessarily the shittest superpower. And this is counting for people like Wolverine and Spiderman being entirely possible. Even Storm and Superman just skirt the highly implausible without falling into the category of 'telekinesis' by name. And that's what you asked, so thats what you're stuck with. The actual biggest fail of all the things you could have asked.

/thread

Shit

>>>Holla Forums
get out of our Holla Forums niggers

we need to build the wall

To be fair, nothing ever will.

destroy all humans! 1 and 2

Is CIA actually in the newspaper?

destroy all humans! 1 and 2

Mike wants to hate him, but Max is his foot in hollywood. It's kinda funny how he went from hating him to sucking his cock.

Gotta admit that it was pretty funny how he managed to get McCully Kulken for the ending bit in that Best of the worst vid.

Yeah, like how Ozymandias was the 'bad guy'.

I'm still surprised they got Patton Oswalt to play a role in their Space Cop movie.

literally the most boring superhero created

Yes, retards put in the shopped image.
JOURNALISM

He was you fuck

Did Anyone say Gallerians Yet?

That game is an interesting Survival Horror!

Might as well just go all the way if you're going for bullshit

casuals detected.
They fight enemies and situations on part with them.
You never see a fight against normal mooks unless it's comedy or establishment

a transdimensional comic that possesses you and fucks up the DC multiverse. Oh and it's real.
Manipulation of fiction is only good if you read it.
The Empty Hand trumps all as it is the literal empty hand of the reader
Which to be honest I find to be as powerful as another force in and out of the DC and all fictional multiverses.
The author. Jack Kirby is God in Marvel and Grant Morrison also exists within DC from without, a being who alters the multiverse through his Multiversity story which was a ploy by The Gentry which he invented.
Hell in Invisibles Ragged Robin wrote herself into the story.

the characters are reflections and avatars of the reader. You boring vapid shit.

In another Superman comic by Morrison he answers that question with "they both surrender"

He looks like a total faggot.

WHY, WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT SHAVING HALF YOUR HEAD AND FOLDING THE RESULTING MOP OVER LOOKS GOOD WHY DID THIS CATCH ON I FUCKING HATE THIS PLANET YOU ALL LOOK SO FUCKING STUPID JUST LET IT DIE ALREADY GO BACK TO YOUR FAGGY SCENE HAIRCUTS OR BOWLCUTS IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS SHIT

Alternatively there is a mod that replaces the model for the grav gun with telekinesis hands.

It's a fad. Bunch of years from now on people are going to look back and think "Oh boy were we fucking retarded"