How come so many Weird Twitter/goon/ironybro people are actually upper(-middle) class neoliberals LARPing as...

How come so many Weird Twitter/goon/ironybro people are actually upper(-middle) class neoliberals LARPing as working-class revolutionaries?

Some Vice writer named @sam_kriss has an uncle(?) who works as the press and information officer for the EU delegation to Israel (pure coincidence I'm sure).

twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/832527218559635456

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2014/06/19/isis-an-expression-of-imperialism-in-iraq/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow commies are hypocrites, more news at 11

Three questions:
Who the fuck is Phil Greaves?
Why the fuck does he look like a communist?
Why do we care?
Bonus question:
Does he want to gas the kikes too?

Goons were always college educated middle class nerds. Also all that shit was big 10-15 years ago, so they are in their 30s now.

At no point were SA users true working class, but they are leftists so they must larp as such.

weird twitter started as an intelligence agency project, so it follows.

Proof?

Because ruling class has pushed Trotskyist crap as a controlled opposition and have for decades.

Oh you tought Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels were born impoverished, had real jobs, and did actual work?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Checked for probably a fag.

> counterpunch.org/2014/06/19/isis-an-expression-of-imperialism-in-iraq/

… Further examination revealed you correct - he's a literal fucking Stalinist.

Pretty much this. Communism/Marxism is and always has been LARPing on the part of pampered losers who'd wilt if they ever had to face any real hardship or "oppression".

They're bound to the spirit of male degeneracy, and are therefore the opposite of what men should be. Men should be honest and hard-working, therefore they are hypocritical and slothful, wanting an easy life while others are made to do all their work for them.

There is no working class, there is only bourgeois.

It's Fake News, so there is no proof.

wat

Gas yourself.

user, I…
You know less than leftypol does, if you'd just googled the word.. but you didn't even do that.

Read some Evola faggot, if you build your traditionalism on bourgeois ideas you are just buying time.

This isn't any different than the New Left of the 60s/70s which makes sense seeing as how we're going through a similar 60s/70s phase of leftist faggotry here in the States. This time though we need to kill them all and not just let them slide away while the economy improves. The worst thing that could happen is we don't have civil wars all over the globe to purge these scum.

Don't be a fag and generalize OP, especially when you haven't significantly investigated these shitbags.

One thing would be, because their position wasn't earn and it's not as nice as it appears and they're actually suicidal. Probably lots of surpressed dick sucks that can't come out because of their family who got them the job. Vicious cycle that. But fucking who knows.

And first against the wall when the real working class revolt against their half-baked commie regime.

Get your disgusting jewess out of here

This will never stop being relevant.

Revolutionary have an interesting dynamic. They're made up of upper class student/academics, psychopaths and genuinely caring people.
The caring people are useful idiots in the grand scheme of things- they're meant to give the appeal of normalcy (and even moral superiority), but get purged out pretty fast.
Psychopathic peoples are drawn to social justice and liberation ideologies because at their core the ideas are about power, who has it, and how to use it for your own purposes. If you've been around social justice circles you know this is true- the true die hards are often manipulative, cruel, hate filled, sociopathic and extremely vengeful. They are the ones who purge out the usual idiots once their purpose is served.
Students and academics are interesting because they supply a lot of theory that justifies the former two groups.
It's their job to rationalize a lot of the violence that the psychopathic portion commits and think of ways to appear normal or even ideal. The comprise the intelligentsia of any movement.
Students and academics (from my own personal experience) are actually just hedonistic, arrogant infants who are bored with their lives and haven't suffered much in before. To these people, hard work and sacrifice are completely alien concepts that other people have to deal with. They live in a bubble where they sit around dreaming of different rhetorical tricks while their parents or the government pays for their schooling (in the form of debt of course). I don't like the term "privilege" because it's been so degraded from stupid use, but these group fits that idea exactly.
Behind these three groups is another group that you don't often get a glimpse of- the financier. If you've ever asked yourself how the intelligentsia can bullshit all day without starving, it's because the financier class keeps them afloat. The classic example of this in revolutionary circles is Karl Marx himself- he was supported by Engels who is much less known (outside of academic and radical circles), but had access to capital from owning a factory. He basically kept Marx from dying in the gutter.
The Black Panthers had David Horowitz, Trotsky had Jacob Shiff.

Short answer? It's because they have guilt for having privileged lives, and therefore feel they have to walk among the proles and "FIGHT DA POWAH", when it was "DA POWAH" that spawned them in the first place.

I've met a lot of these types throughout my life, and not one, NOT ONE has come from anything less than an upper-middle class background.

I-I come from Upper Middle class family, is that bad? I do Manual labor now.

Glad I saved this.

There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of your honest labor, provided you remember the duty you have to your race, nation and community.

Of course its not bad, as long as you're not advocating the replacement of the systems that advanced you in favor of systems that are proven to have enslaved and starved millions throughout history

This is extremely interestive.

Thats not the point dummy. The point is that they are ZOG plants.

Irony leftists and kikes get seriously burned when they get called out. They go into maximum damage control mode when it's revealed how they're all a part of the ruling class or have ties to diplomats and government agents.

This is true and always has been. SA was always a place for upper class individuals. There were a lot of poorfags coming of $10 to get in there too but SA has always been about "muh secret club".

As to why upper classes act so degenerate it's a combination of things.

It's going to come crashing down soon user. These people have been encouraging each other to do sick shit like cut off their penis and become a full fledged tranny for years. Their illusions have been shattered and they fear nothing more than us rising up and changing the status quo. That's why they're constantly trying to raid us or derail any discussion here.

Goons are in some high places in the Government. They look out for each other and get each other hired on. They've been like that for a long time too. It's like the mafia once you're in you're in for life unless you want to be blackmailed by your so called brothers. That's why user will always be stronger we don't do harm to our own.

That's literally what Karl Marx did. He was the world's first trustfund babby blogger.

wew lad, you've got to be pretty stupid if you think Marxism was ever about helping the "genuinely oppressed".

Most insightful post in the thread.

blurry idkw