Everyone watch the fuck out for Jared Kushner

This guy has infiltrated the White House. It was not Rex who fired the Seventh Floor. It was Kushner. Kushner is calling the shots. What's sketchy is Kushner has supreme power over all of the cabinet he even gets the front row seat in the isle as Trumps #3 in power. This is ridiculous.

He owns 666 on fifth ave.
He paid 1,8 billion for it
He has developed the RFiD chip.
RFID chip rundown:
Mark of the beast. Mind control. Destroys human feeling. This guy can put the chip into anyone and control them. WE must be careful.

keep an eye on jared kushner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnrqzCkkKKA
youtube.com/watch?v=_os4vuyeEPM
youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit, this is what we've said literally for over a year. Is this some kind of slide thread or are you really that new?

Kushner gets aisle seat next to pence. youtube.com/watch?v=QnrqzCkkKKA

youtube.com/watch?v=_os4vuyeEPM

im a newbie from half chan just found this place.

Are you an inforwars shill? Seriously gtfo and find a new place to shill already your not going to convince anyone that the globalist aren't Jews

globalist are jews

Bibi Netanyahu declared his love for Kushner recently. That told me everything I needed to know about him.

Alright, you should probably lurk more a little bit before posting another thread, every on here has known Kushner is a Zionist Jew for at least a year now and have known about him owning 666 in Manhattan for atleast 6 months.

Are you retarded? or just sliding?

refugees not welcome
reported
if you didn't leave 4/pol/ 2014 you're part of the problem

You don't have any sources, but if Jared Kushner did fire the 7th floor niggers, it would only make my opinion of him better.

Netanyahu is a pedophile. Mike pence is a pedophile. Kushner shilled for pence to be VP. Mike Pence is best friends with pedophile. I think Kushner first will chip Ivanka, then work his way in and start chipping everyone until he chips the president. FUCKING SKETCH.

i only have one question. Are the rest of trumps kids spouses zionist jews?

Also if you have any legitmate questions about anything feel free to ask in this thread.

And yeah try to cool with the tinfoil shit. Not that I don't put that past Jews but right now saying that shit just discredits us.

>>>/cuckchan/

Source for any of your claims? Every single user who says pence is bad news can never ever post any proof of it. Fuck off kikes.

Eric is married to a Jewess

Are you going to screencap this thread and post it on your blog?

this nut is one. and some other circumstational evidence based on friendships and reccomendations. youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds

He's been exiled, and apparently he's very upset about it. Too bad his kosher cock settled snugly in Ivanka's traitor-hole doesn't hold any weight with Papa Trump.

Stay salty, kikes.

They're all married to Jews/Shebrews.

Fucking abysmal thread. Lurk moar OP. Or fuck off.

The recent article in the NYT stated that one occasion the Netanyahus stayed the night at the Kushners and 'Bibi' slept in Jared Kushners bedroom.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Kushner

aight. i just lurked a couple threads its just i havent been used to quality threads since before the election coming from cuckchan. People at halfchan won't budge on stuff cuz its shilled by shareblue so fucking much. i didn't know how redpilled this board was on all the issues. i will post golden nugs for you guys from now on. this board is already redpilled to the max. I finally feel free i don't have to explain shit to cuckchan.

I don't think Don Jr is, but could be wrong.

Not completely unbelievable, but what's your proof?

Kushner only has the power that Trump allows him to have, and Trump has already frozen Kushner out. If you have evidence to the contrary, please share it.

Looks like a christian wedding to me

http ://www.gettyimages.com/event/donald-trump-jr-and-vanessa-haydon-wedding-83546088#donald-trump-jr-and-vanessa-trump-pose-with-ivana-trump-at-their-at-picture-id83730673

pretty much this

Hahahahaha this is the dumbest fucking shill thread we've seen in ages
"Kushner is calling the shots"
LMAO
We know for a fact Trump pays zero attention to his words, and that this has triggered the kike so much that he has lost over 10 kilos of weight in the past 2 months because he's so stressed

Except Erics wife is not Jewish. Just because you put a Star of David over a picture of her does not make it so. She is Aryan. Should be pretty obvious from her features and the fact that there are ZERO MENTIONS about her being Jewish anywhere on the internet or anywhere in general.

This. Also, RFID chips were invented in the 70s, inspired by technology created by Léon Theremin. Kushner has absolutely nothing to do with the development of RFID chips and I challenge OP to prove otherwise (he can't, and is probably crazy. You'd have to be crazy to stay on cuckchan for this long…)

Jesus Christ go back to cuckchan already you are such a bluepilled faggot. Ivanka is literally the only one of Trumps children married to a non Aryan.

Don Jr isn't married to a jew, and neither is Eric. Only Ivanka married a kike.

OP is a lunatic cuckchan cuck. His mental state is indeed a clear indication of what happens when you don't leave during the first exodus.

Whoops. Eric's wife.

http ://jpupdates.com/2014/11/11/donald-trump-marries-son-jewish-celeb-crystal-chuppah/

L O fucking L. THEN FUCKing report and sage you faggot.

Barf.gif
muh 6 million
"Kushner, who officiated the ceremony, reportedly told Yunaska: “You are not just gaining a family you are getting 6 million Twitter followers.”

Ironic schizoposting is still schizoposting.

not a single citation to be found

I wonder how kushner and miller get along being in the same room together

This is correct. The trivially debunked RFID nonsense is a dead giveaway. Schizophrenia and obsessing about RFID go hand in hand, like being jewish and kvetching or being slav and squatting.

Miller is Jewish too, so I'd assume reasonably well.

its not chip its the building thats sketchy AF. i don't even believe the R-Chip just wanted to get redpilled on it. So cuckboi explain 66 5th. Ave.

Nah Nobody knows a thing about him as far as I can tell.

Jews who disagree with each other can be the most vile to each other than any Goy can be to another Goy.

'You'' brought up RFID chips so defend yourself. You can't, because your brain is tragically compromised by the crippling illness that is schizophrenia.

Miller is a jew who hates jews. Pic related.
Yes they exist. No, that doesn't mean they should be trusted. They go into the ovens last but you must always keep your eye on them.

Both of their wives are jewish. The only Trump spawn not married or dating a jew is Barron and he's 10 years old.

Keep telling yourself this.There's no way that a practicing jew would ever turn against his tribe unless doing it temporarily to gain political power for his tribe and to repair said public image damage after acquiring the power or capital. None of the ashkenazi jews in Trump's cabinet are against the tribe. Fuck off with your bullshit. won't even use muh kike on a stick accusation

Welcome to full/pol/

He sounds ok, pity he's a kike.

Proof has been posted in multiple threads, which were damn near immediately slid. Here's a freebie recap: Pence cozied up to Bush man James Baker at the Super Bowl. Baker "convinced" him to shill for carbon taxes.

Kushner thinks he's clever, but Pence and Preibus are playing his ego like a fiddle to have a fall guy.

And that's the only thing worth noting. Any "good" he's doing is for a dark purpose.

Why would you even think to do that? Do you think I must be a christian for some reason?

But Miller isn't a practicing Jew you retard, he's religiously Christian

Miller claims to be a practicing jew. But Miller has consistently defended Christian interests over Jewish interests for over a decade. He's a self-hating jew and therefore goes into the oven last.

niggerfaggot you smell like a D&C Jew

Go back to cuckchan

YEAH THEY PAID $1.8 BILLION FOR AN AGING 41 STORY OFFICE BUILDING.

THE HIGHEST PRICE EVER PAID FOR A SKYSCRAPER.

YOU COULD BUILD TWO BURJ DUBAI SKYSCRAPERS WHICH HAVE 10X THE FLOOR SPACE FOR THE SAME COST.

WHY DID HE PAY 2 BLLION? BECAUSE OF THE ADDRESS, WHICH IS 666 5TH AVE.

HE THINKS HE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST AND HE WANTS TO START WWIII IN WHICH ISRAEL WILL TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST.

BABYLON WILL RISE AGAIN AND WILL BECOME THE CAPITAL OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

……….(dis bebe)

FISH CONCERTS GO AWAY

The jigs up give it up already kike.

Are you trying to insinuate that I am a Christian?

You should be, you some kind of fedora/Skyrim LARPer?

>using le kike on a stick meme meme
Which one is it Chaim?

I accused you of using it but I didn't double check your ID from before and just assumed you were the guy using it earlier.

For what it's worth, this thread is shit.

yes please

So is your face

kys