Get into Overwatch community with best friend and his girlfriend

I WANT TO DIE Holla Forums BUT I JUST CAN'T DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ddlg
encyclopediadramatica.se/Pamperchu
en.lmgtfy.com/?q=DDLG
archive.is/vovF5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's what you get for enabling Mobafags 2.0.

Your fault for playing shitty games.

Those aren't dubs, faggot.

But these are

learn to sage you stupid newfaggot

If you want a couch game, it really is best just to find ONE bro who you can play and have a good binding time with. Grill a steak. Bring out since fresh salsa and tortilla chips. Play an FPS, or if you have summer taste, work together on beating a good manly game like Front Mission or Nier or something.

But you should have known what you were getting into with Overwatch.

Run.

the fuck is this

I'm OP, you stupid fucking nigger. Who's new, now?

MAXIMUM BETA

Suck my cock nigger I'm not getting into fights with some bitch who talks like a child

Listen, not to be sexist or anything, but that should have been your first clue that there was a problem since women are the bane of common decency and happiness.

So you'll tell off some random nigga because you're behind the veil of anonymity but you won't go off on a stupid whore?

We don't care about sexism here, any faggots who get buttblasted at anything like that are goons who need to be killed.

Had to google DDLG kek. Sounds hot.

So this is your conundrum OP? if you don't play BetaWatch with your friend, both of you will drift apart and he'll turn into a beta, but if you hang out along with the Tumblr crew, you'll have to nod respectfully while trying to contain your rage and powerlevel.

You are fucked.

Fucking shill faggots get out of my Holla Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is what came up for it on google:

user,…

You are already dead, this, this is hell Holla Forums

Please don't say this. This hurts in ways you can't imagine. I can't deal with life with losing another friend to SJW horseshit.

if youre not a shill its not that bad being alone. Just play good single player games and youre fine. I have a huge backlog that will take years to finish, and i can get them all free cause emulation is a thing.

Why in the fuck are you playing CRAPCUNTS?
Why in the fuck are you making a thread about this?
Why in the fuck are you not in the process of killing yourself right now?

If I told you I've attempted before, would that satisfy you?

Also known as degenerate dumbfuck /likely groped.

No.
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Is your friend thirsty? does he know about SJW bullshit? how did your friend meet up with Tumblr-GF?

I had fun with the beta on PS4, it's really well made and there's a lot of fun characters. Too bad about all that pandering though.

Today at work I brainstormed about a bizarro world Overwatch. Every character would be a lampoon of a country/race/minority, sexism and racism would abound in the taunts, poses, dialogue–basically all characters would be filtered through Holla Forums

Ultimates would be the stereotypical shit the Left cries about (Muslim takes a page out of D. Va's book and Self-Destructs). Would be as fun to play as would be soothing to the sole.

I'm not some wimpy crybaby, white guys would be roasted too.

He met her in college and she doesn't seem to be the social justice type, but she sure as shit is the magical girl type and which is what she fucking lives for.
He's a nerd, for fucking real. The fucker lives and breathes Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, Vanilla WoW servers and still manages to find people who will play PSO on dreamcast over xlink kai.

I guess they're both super into nerdy shit.

Worst part is they're trying to hook me up with one of the girls from the group, as she lives roughly 30 miles away from me. That's not near fucking far enough and I sure as shit hope he didn't give out my number or I am gonna find a cliff and end it.

What if she's beautiful, loyal, loving, and likes headpats?

Do it user, you deserve after posting this shitty thread

You don't post like a child. I assume he means that you can take these kinds of words and not immediately call the police unlike tumblrites.

There's your problem, you retarded fuck.

>>>/ifunny/

deserved it imo

So there are warning signs, you'll have to be on guard, and the girl from the sounds of it, is a weeb, but we all know fucking weebs can evolve to SJWeebs.

Try not to sperg or spill spaghetti, be nice but don't be a fucking pushover like Burch, and try not to fucking do a blog like this in Holla Forums next time unless you got some more funny shit to share, this is just depressing.

otherwise good post

nigger she posts on tumblr and watches fucking sailor moon do you think the world is like your webcomics or something?

that's team fortress
not tf2, team fortress.

That's what you get for playing Overwatch in first place

I know a brown qt that likes Sailor Moon and is 9/10. She's also kind of insane and unsure of how loyal she is. But think of the headpats!

Unless she's a landwhale, in which case, don't even attempt.

Calm down. There's an 8 percent chance that her thighs don't look like coagulated pillars of cottage cheese.

what the fuck are headpats? Where did this start? Why did it start?

headpats have existed for a long time. It's just being kind and playing with a girl basically. Alternatively, maybe she's absolutely great in bed.

It's okay, user, I'll pat your head so you aren't alone

pic related was captcha

What's DDLG? An anime?.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ddlg

OP's friend is fucked.

It's an obscure Xbox 360 shmup from Cave called Dodonpachi Dick Licker Girls.

Metaphorically or do you mean he will get raped by a tumblr girl

See

DDLG don't do sex, because pedo is gross! but roleplay as daddy cleaning some fat dyke's hairy cunt because she did a peepee.

It's on the level of Pamperchu's roleplay as kid furry fuck with daddy disciplining him.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Pamperchu

He has no relation to this girl I hope

Roadhog is for talentless hacks

You would not believe the wondrous friendship that comes from emulating some good neo geo games or good fighting games. Multiplayer is the absolute bane of any good friendship as it will inevitably end up polluted with awful people. A nice close nit group playing game an old arcade game is the best way to go.

Polite sage for being an overwatch shill

Leave the Sailor Moons out of this, user, they aren't the issue here and you know it.

You could just Crush some Puss while you're there

But just Cheese out with Tracer to piss people off since all I hear about her is how much BS she is.

If you have an even slightly competent Mccree she becomes trivial. Seriously Mccree just fucking eats tracers.

We don't go there anymore.

I'm alright with this.

there's no reason for this to be so fucking funny to me

D-drug addict?

Why did you capitalize "crush" and "puss"?

There's your problem.

So OP could acutally see my message and get laid. Dude its 9 girls in that circle jerk of friends he needs to get laid

If he's anything like the old Holla Forums, he wouldn't get laid with such retarded girls purely out of pride

Then again it's blog post: the thread, so I don't even know why I posted here

Jesus Christ, what happened to this board?

I know the average age here was 14.7* but this is fucking disgraceful.

* according to the March 2015 Holla Forums survey

I never got this. Majority of the fuckers here are virgins. Might as well fuck anything. Not like the v card matters for men.

Some people are above touching slags, some aren't

I take pride in my videogame skills and videogame knowledge
It's all I have

you sound like a fucking deviantart autist every time you use that damn word

I swallowed my pride and lost my virginity to a slut and now I'm
1) nearing 30 with no hope of powers beyond human comprehension
2) no youthful manna
3) have the knowledge i've stuck my dick in a place that's had several other dicks in it

Everything you said is pretty bad, but you really went the extra mile didn't ya? What happened to sperging out or the good old awkward silence instead of beta submissiveness.

play of the game is some nigger shit. i always think its hilarious when people get assdestroyed when they dont get it

I'm assuming this is one of those situations in which the girls you would like to be into this aren't and the girls that would desperately hope would not be into it are.

Nigger when will you stop shilling this fucking game. How much are they fucking paying you to shill here out of all places?

Gimme a fucking reason that you are a human betafish and can't play Junkrat, the best character in the fucking game.

Roadhog is better, but both of them are the best characters in the game

Blizz should've made them the main characters instead of Tracer

Alright, looks like I found a decent non-degenerate person in this thread.

White trailertrash demonman is also my favourite character, but I liked him more when he was a drunk black one eyed scotsman

Nice blog you got there OP. Where can I sign up for a newsletter?

It's not a bad game goys

it's called TF2

arent they though?

For this reason and this reason alone the game is okay

still not spending my shekels on it chaim

It's like you people have a cuck fetish or something.

Assuming she's at least mildly attractive all you've got to do is show off how 'geeky' (i.e. BBT-style) you are and you're in here user. I'd start by pushing whatever knowledge you have of vidya, anime, films or similar. If she starts trying to emulate your tastes she wants the dick.

Am i a faggot or somthing?

All women require some form of act to get user it's just what degree of acting you need that varies.

The second part is still the best advice I can give: if a slut starts copying your interests she's hunting for cock. Try recommending some mildly more obscure game or film and she if she bites.

And fuck it any one you go out with is going to act like a child. You might as well get something good out of it. I'm not advocating marrying her or anything long term.

That's what you get for buying blizzard games, fuccboi.

Try to pull him out.

Tell him what you think, try to play some other vidya with him, and if he choses the sluts over you, he was never worth keeping around

These cunts never stop attention whoring on mic, it's why I don't into multiplayer anymore.

GIVE HER THE CUMMIES user

Suit yourself user.

You are a fucking retard.
How can you even justify having a ps4? People who buy the ps4 are killing the gaming industry. By buying a ps4 you are basically saying its okay that games are 60$ plus 30$ dlc and 40$ season pass. What the fuck is wrong with you? There aren't even any good games.

Yeah your not getting into anything, your just taking shit from a black female "look guise I'm gaming" gamer

I don't understand

delete your terrible, terrible post

Shoo gypsie! Get away from my reaction folder!

but still

A female wouldn't ruin painting miniatures, now would she ?

She could fuck off for 5 hours boardgame sessions, right ?

She wouldn't throw boardgames away in a fit of menstural rage, right ?

Dude, if you plan to marry someone it better be someone who at best doesn't give a shit about your hobbies.

Nigger, you can emulate just about anything on your phone now.

being married alone is a big deal, let alone having fucking kids. if you're going to torture yourself and try to be someone you're not just to get married sooner, you might as well do yourself (wasting years on an inevitably dead end relationship), your wallet (lol alimony), and your future children (divorces are fun!) a huge favor and stay single until you find someone you can actually relate to

if they cant handle you spending a few hours playing video games, why the fuck would they look the other way for you to spend a few hours painting figures and playing board games instead?

ITT cucks and doubles

Thanks, I'll stay single and without kids

user, you're an adult now right? Did you not see this was going to happen? This game has been getting shilled every corner of the internet, & you thought "well, surely a mega popular game like overwatch will be fun & attract the type of people I would want to associate with"

Overwatch is cancer, & you should have seen this coming a mile, no, two miles away.

You take the whip to the pussy, not the other way around.

This was just a shitty blogpost thread anyway

You can't seriously be defending next gen robbery

10/10 interesting read don't believe it children this never happened

stories that involve quotes that seem too hard to remember word for word are usually either fake or they start real and a bunch of shit is added along the way for comedic purpose

Then don't play with them. I had 5 people I played with on the open beta, and none of them annoyed me.

You know you don't need to be buddy buddy with your friends girlfriends internet friends right?

I usually played Lucio or Roadhog. The knockback and chain respectively are just too great.

The problem is your premise is all retarded. As long as you take care of all of your duties first, you don't need to ditch video games. I've seen a lot of guys fail to keep their living space tidy or take care of their share of the chores, and then pretend the girl is just being stupid about video games. The fact is most people don't give a shit about what you do with your free time unless it interferes with them directly.

As long as you dont racemix i am happy

Hello me from the future.

Puberty is the worst fucking thing, everyone acts like a fucking animal.

Give me one reason why roadhog isn't just as bad as zarya

Because throwing chains are fun, and he has strong self heals. If you play him competently you can have a much greater impact than Zarya.

There's no greater feeling than yanking away a mercy and one shotting her, letting your team to break through a chokepoint.

Zarya would have a hell of an impact if anyone bothered to git gud with her
Her gun can wreck shit even if it's only slightly pumped up, and those shields can stop anything

Yeah but no one wants to be a tumblr dyke

STILL can't believe they whitewashed demoman

user.. I have some bad news.

Exactly
And I don't want to be a tumblr strawman mad max ripoff either

A man after my own heart

Thus ends the nth version of the "just wait" advice story
Plus, I'm three years off from wizardry. Why stop when I'm this close?

I get the mad max part but I'm lost how roadhog is a tumblr strawman

Seriously what the fuck is with that guy's mumbling? He gets socked in the face and then he's like mumbling shit.

I freely admit I might be reaching a bit, but still

Nah you won't become a wizard. You got your powers sucked out by proxy of your friend. You let the succubus ruin your futures. You should have protected your soul friend from the succubi.

the way i see it, you mature a bit once you have sex for the first time. like, sex doesn't seem as taboo anymore and you're more cool with it so it's easier to get a gf. just to clarify, i'm a virgin

if you read the comic, he seems rather chill. he's more like the silent bob to junkrat's jay.

or

It's one of those there's no right choice type of things, isn't it?

Yeah, the comic is pretty good, but he doesn't act anything like he does in the game
And Junkrat's exactly the same, outside of not being fat

Nice blogpost, faggot

I always wonder if there's a catch-22 like that. I'll have to pose that question to the next person who tells me to wait.

He had a thing for monster girls, he was already lost.

What a fucking stupid fag.

Admit It, it's your fetish ain't it? Little fucboi better keep his mouth shut and take it like the fucboi he is.

fucboi

HEY HO! HEY HO! BACK TO REDDIT YOU GOOOOO!

you fucked up.
not as badly as me
I later did fuck her though so all is fine

Well, you weren't lying

NICE BLOG POST FAGGOT

>>>/4chan/
>>>/tumblr/

Well you didn't get doubles so I guess that makes you a cuck.

wow, that's a double burn right there

I'm disappointed in you Holla Forums for giving this thread any level of attention

Aren't they normally massive sluts though? The OP should just fuck her and block her afterwards.

I have no idea user, I just heard about these kinds of people.

This is a pretty shitty meme. Is not like you're going to marry her. At the very least get nudes.

I'm joking I just wanted an excuse to post this

noice

they got more loch ness monsters than they got the likes of that user, i'm sorry

I'm stealing this.

you must be pretty bad at video games

You misunderstand. The crazy won't let you walk away. You either are stuck or get killed. Or worse, deal with lawyers. That's why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

This

i can only imagine stuff like that being said by tough guy anime characters

Not really, there are easy ways around it. If she is crazy and stupid enough is also easy to manipulate her into whatever you want her to do, although admittedly they are very unstable. You can just cut contact, never show her where you live, never give her your phone and never have that kind of information on any of your social media, things fairly easy to achieve unless you're not a retard.
I'm a lawyer myself, so why would I care?

Everything's kinky when you're horny.

Guess what? A virgin approaching 40 here. No wizard powers of note discovered. At least at that point all girls could be invisible and won't be missed.

woah

there is powerful dubs magic at work here

None of the above. She's an insufferable straight-edge moralfag that uses a Macbook and laments how she wants to work with children but can't get hired because normalfags are intimidated by her.

What do I win? I win something, right?

yeah i don't think that's the word she's looking for

Oh, you wanted her words. I believe it would be something along the lines of

Then go on about how people should instantly accept things they have no understanding of, so that her feelings don't get hurt, and that her life in general is easier at the expense of others' sense of security.

You wouldn't say that if you'd ever done it yourself. OP didn't meet her anonymously, he met her through his best friend which means she has connections with people that know his name and where he lives (and his best friend's gash would absolutely dox him when her friend makes up some shit about how you raped her), and even with just his name you can get someone's home address in seconds with any of the various people-search yellow pages like sites.

You're either a virgin, or you're naive as fuck (or both).

This is how I know you either don't have friends or never done it yourself, or maybe your friends are that stupid. A single connection means nothing, specially a friend of a friend one.
In either case, involving the police is not hard, specially if you know people there, like any good lawyer should.
This is why you're virgin, probably. Worst case scenario, she spread your nudes, but you wouldn't share your nudes that easily, would you? Also, you can do the same thing anyway.

I appreciate you trying to flip the script, I really do, but that's not an argument and that's not going to work on me.

You can try again, though.

Wait, wait, wait
straight-edge moralfag, and yet she's got an appearance that would unsettle normalfags? What the fuck is she, King Ghidora as a nun?

Are you a better bullshitter than Phoenix Wright?

Maybe you should go out and get better and smarter friends.

Yes. You'd be surprised how much being a bullshitter is part of the career, I'd say 40/40 between bullshitter and connections.
But unlike Ace Attorney, you only have one chance, after that and if you fuck up, you're completely fucked.

A true wizard would conceal his power level.

DDLG is a gateway fetish to diapers, and I don't want any part of that. If you like it, good for you, but it's not for me.

What? No seriously, what the fuck did I just read? It's a 6v6 game with matchmaking. What the fuck are you talking about and why did you just use the word "community"? Why did you capitalize Overwatch in greentext? Why did you say "DDLG" as if you actually expected anyone to know what the fuck that means without looking it up? Why do you word any of the shit the way you do? Is English not your first language?

This entire post hurts to read.

LoL also have a community thanks to the friendlist and groups.
I bet overwatch "community" is as cancerous too.

Maybe it hurts to read because you're retarded just like OP.

Fuck you it's my joke

A "game community" is just a large, loose group of people who play the game. What he did is have a group of friends to play a game that only half of them would be able to play together to begin with.

What?

Are you OP using a proxy? Because I'm pretty sure only the OP could not see how horrible what he typed was. His post doesn't even read like a shill post, it just reads like someone with severe brain damage typed it up.

Hey, OP. Do us all a solid and delete this shit thread.

Just keep shitposting to bumplock it, that's easier.

Is this why there are so retards who think sage is a downvote? Because they genuinely have no idea how the site even works?

Sage does not bump the thread. It does not count towards bump limit. Posting in a thread you don't like does LITERALLY nothing except draw more attention to the thread.

Pretty sure it does, mate.

Been that way, since forever ago, on the old site.

u wot
autosaging on cuckchan was a hard post limit, I thought. Figured here was the same.

It does, fag.
Also, you can easily bump a thread, like this.

Why does a community have to be "large"? The whole point is that if you've got enough people in your community you can always play with people that you know.

Holy fuck.
>en.lmgtfy.com/?q=DDLG

Cool. So that's why you're going to shit on his post? Because he used shit grammar in a greentext? I'm pretty sure OP has enough issues in his life due to the fact that he's playing Overwatch in the first place, but no, his grammar is the thing to shit on.

It never was. Nice job falling for the "sage is a downvote" Reddit meme, though.

Because that's just a group of friends then, retard.

And why are you posting searches of that term I already looked up? Are you actually so fucking stupid you couldn't even read my post to see what I said?

Not his grammar. Again, it's his entire way of wording things. It's his entire line of thinking that is painful to me. He (you?) seems incredibly fucked in the head.

Yes it does you stupid nigger.

It's the only saving grace of this shitpile of a game.

What the fuck are you fags even talking about if it isn't the porn?

Nope.

You're already fucked. A man does not worry about his woman ruining his passions. A strong man, confident in himself, his tastes and a success will attract a good woman. Putting your foot down and not budging their shit tests also helps.

At no point does it mention that those people can't already be friends, nor does it even mention a size requirement. 3 people jerking off together could be considered a small community.

Of course he's fucked in the head, he's playing Overwatch.

archive.is/vovF5
Good job being retarded though.

Literally anything. Feel free to post porn.

This.

but also
thats what you get for enabling blizzfags

so lets go down our checklist, you
-played a game for normalfags with normalfags
-it was a blizzard game
-it was an snowflake fps
-it was a moba

yea, you should have seen this coming, faggot.

Well, at least she apologized. Most of them sometimes don't. Its not that bad.

Yeah, could have been worse but op is still a submissive fag.

I always found that in games like that, when people actually apologize they rarely ever make an effort to not repeat their actions.

Have you seen russian assfaggots girl gamers?

Op's case isn't that bad, i am really telling you.

this. if you act like a pussy and let her walk all over you in the early parts of your relationship you can't expect her to be any different after you start a family with her. i'm no relationship counselor but this seems like common sense. if you have to look out for your kids and raise them properly you probably won't be able to have 5 hour boardgame sessions every day but i don't see why you couldn't do it on weekends. if you start a family with a woman that could potentially throw out a bunch of things very dear to you in menstrual rage that's on you for being a spineless weakling. i know a bunch of people who were desperate to have a gf then when they finally found a shit-tier girl i had to watch them let the skanks walk all over them. two of those people were dear friends of mine and it was so fucking painful to see. one broke up with the guy after like a year for no real reason (he did all she wanted so i guess it was boredom) and one was a fucking tumblrite who forbade me from coming round their place for speaking my mind. i wasn't even throwing out some radical opinions or being disrespectful (on the contrary, she kept attacking my character, shaming and shit flinging through the whole ordeal) my words just happened to not agree with her PC jumblings.

I don't watch many streamers, but I generally try to avoid female streamers anyways because 9 times out of 10 they're just there showing off their tits, and happy to get tips because of it, but the second someone mentions it they get triggered.

Also, what kind of autism is this?

What was the name of the song again? Didn't really expect anyone to still know it exists

The song, m8. I don't give a shit about Russian streamers

Thanks, have a webm

Nigga, you stupid.

Man I remember that lesbian shit. I was like 10 when this shit came out and the lesbo stuff was fucking hot.

hate overwatch all you want but it's more of an evolution of TF2 than something like Dota.

I thought it was marketed as a first person moba or something?

No that's Battleborn

N E W F A G
E
W
L
A
D

Post the .gif of the girl showing her ass for Runescape gold.

do it
don't let your dreams be memes

It's Dirty Bomb, not TF2.
I want this meme to end.

seems pretty real to me

*clear throat with an ahem*
excuse me op
*scratches butt*
can you, like not

I bet she likes cummies

That's what you get for being a cuck faggot.

Reinhard isn't boring if you play him as a disruptor. You use fire to deal damage through shields and hit multiple enemies for distant damage, or to pick off weakened enemies as they flee, charge to bowl over entire teams/squishies or to deny certain ults, and the shield to deny any ult that you can't displace or end with charge and drive wedges into the enemy team.
Few things are more satisfying than carrying a Zenyatta into the abyss mid ulti or to send what would be a game-winning D.Va ult back into her face.

All that being said, Roadhog is probably the most fun character in my onion

All I ever hear casuals talking about now is
And so on.

Why is it that such shit games are the ones to be adored by normalfags.

Just wait for the next multiplayer shooter to be released. They'll flock from game to game as they always do.

Hue.
I hope she got screwed for her idiocy.

Sure bud, whatever

Oh boy more greentext stories that never actually happened.

You should have expected the worst from the beginning

my nigga

I dont regret any second though, they dont contact me anymore and I got to whip and fuck some pretty cute girls

They can't stop Hanzo's dragon.

Hanzo's dragon causes damage overtime while you are inside it's cone. It's a lot of damage, but it's not instakill.
Zarya's shield only last for 2 seconds or so, but if you stand in the dragon, you're gonna stay there for much longer than 2 shields, meaning you die.

What you CAN do however is pop it, stand close and once your Energy reaches 50, move away and melt everyone. Then say in all chat "couldn't have done it without Hanzo!"

Play of the game is picked at random you dumb nigger.

Check the small text on the bottom right when there's a Play of the Game. It tells you why that moment was chosen for it.
I've had Shutdown as a PotG, which was essentialy someone killing someone going over a killing spree.

It's not random, it's essentially a moment in the game where someone either killed a bunch of people in quick sucession, resurrected a lot of people or terminated someone's killing spree.