"Hey, I just tripped and accidentally broke most of the dishes and mugs. Can you help me out?"

And we are supposed to feel sorry for this goddamn faggot?

What am I looking at?

A monster.

Can this be a bannable offense? At BEST these are usually faggots misrepresenting a comic to try and get people mad.

That is awkward dude maybe make a better thread?

OH I'm aware of this
Stubble over here is probably gay
And the fat chick is a werewolf, lesbian
But prob gay is saying HE's a monster lol
If the art didn't give it away it's shit

This is a cross between SU and those weird ass gay as all fuck drama queen comics with that hideous melty "art style" done by a homosexual scandanavian, you know the one.

Seconding. I'm tired of bullshit threads like this.

Give context or get the fuck out.

Alright, I've found the comic in the OP and I'll storytime it now. This is going to be pretty half arsed and from the looks of things OPs pic is in issue 3 so it'll probably take a few hours because I can't really be arsed to do this but whatever.

Anyway, right off the start we're introduced to our characters in the OP pic. blondie is a lesbian werewolf, horsie is a gay centaur (we'll get to him losing his horsishness eventually). They work in a coffie shop together.

Lassie likes childerens novels, but is interupted by comic relief vampire and scary chick.

Big girl is a gorgon angry at Vlad for quitting their band, she also triggers Lassie so our heroine runs back to starbucks to see horsie slobber all over minotaur cock.

Lassie goes to pick up some supplies for the coffie shop. Instead gets a prophecy, triggered and runs away.

Like every good werewolf when she loses control she runs back home to cry. Onto the post issue stuff!

Two more issues so far to go! I'll probably stick the next one up in a bit.

Issue 2, Lassie is waiting for her GF.

Gorgon picks a fight with a cop and Lassies girlfriend arrives. Also the gay centaur is apparently wearing a kilt. Which probably should mean that he's oppressing the Scottish but given that it seems to be some random scarf around his hips I guess it doesn't count. Whatever, Lassie almsot gets triggered when the cab driver calls her the same thing I've been but everything's fine.

Cabbie drops them off in a shitty part of town, apparently the magic show is in a theatre accessible only by a dingy alleyway.

Horsie keeps shifting around in the two seats he's claimed which must be really annoying for everyone else. The magic show starts though with some ghost talking shit about how great magic is. Then some fox mage pops up and talks some more shit but is apparently not using magic.

Chet volunteers to be Foxxy's boy-toy assisstant and the Fox does a magic trick! Said magic trick strips our half-horse hero of his centaur-hood! Bet you thought that kilt was just there to show how fashionably gay he was!

Post issue stuff with an interview with the artist from "one of the most fun, queer, unique superhero books in recent memory," Hellcat.

I felt my breakfast just try to make a mad dash up my throat.

Issue 3! OP's image finally arrives with context.

Horsie is upset because humans suck, apparently no-one has considered contacting the police and calling wearing trousers "normal" is anal colonialism. Searching for horse arse our lesbian heroes pop outside to see the local university is throwing a parade. Chet meanwhile regresses into a child.

The oracle from issue one arrives only to run off and we get to meet Mark again. I know you were all hoping to see his antics.

The fuck is this shit?
"Tumblr tries to ruin Monster Girls"?

Apparently going wolfmode isn't actually a problem for anyone other than the protagonist and they get in a fight with the ghost guy again.

Some shit happens, Chet somehow manages to beat up a ghost.

I guess that makes him Punsexual.

Stop posting this garbage. It's just tumblr bullshit with monsters instead of people, and they are all colored for some reason. So progressive!

Post issue stuff. As far as I know there are no more issues currently out so now you're all up to date.

To be honest this is boring as shit, the main characters all seem to be stereotypical tumblr users and I don't really see where the plot is going or what is supposed to draw the reader in.

Blame OP for demanding we be outraged at this mediocre garbage.

Why would you consciously make that decision?

Not OP, but we can probably make hilarious edits out of it as tends to be the case for anything awfully Tumblr and SJWish.

Reminder that the creative team for this comic was willing to pay Image creators and staff to attend sensitivity webinars in response to controversy over Howard Chaykin's Divided States of Hysteria.

I'd send them to art classes, due to offense caused by that artwork, instead.

God dammit, we got conned into reading a tumblr comic.

Americans don't say that.

Fuckingmexicunt

I hate pants too tbh. I wish there was a more comfortable alternative that doesn't make you look like a faggot.

Maybe the centaur guy is just stuck in the fat one's (aka ground based Moon with legs) gravitational pull and can't escape the coffee shop? Thus the title Moonstuck.

Image is just a publisher, mate.

Oh, I know, but the juxtaposition of a rather well-established publisher putting their "future of comics" slogan emblazoned on a truly terrible book with zero appeal is entertaining to me.

Marvel is just a publisher, mate.
DC is just a publisher, mate.

Are you really that stupid?

Where are Cher and Nicholas Cage?

Are you really that stupid?

And of course they put in Babadook in this.

Im surprised they didn't put Pennywise in to complete the gay shipping.

I didn't even notice it was a woman. I thought it was a fat man, and when it fell in love with a woman, I was surprised, because I expected it to be a fag.

Who talks like this? She sounds like a propaganda film for multiculturalism.

She's a fat coward on the outside, but on the inside she's a cool, dangerous werewolf. I can see this comic would appeal to tumblrtards.

Also, of course eveyrone is very ugly.

I'll take away from this comic that the lesson that monsters=fags from this.

More "gays drinking coffee together" adventures from Kate Leth! Alright!

That's not too far off.

Using coffee shop settings for a story must die.

Thanks to you fucks who cant understand that something is shit off the bat, we were treated to context. If they ban OP, then you two idiots need the banhammer

Is this a weird allegory for abortion?

Nope. Pennywise is the new hot thing for western fujoshits.

Did they think this through?

Tumblr is the new Deviantart. Asking for logic is asking too much.

I never understood if those are sonic shaped condoms or the sonic characters transformed into condoms.

Or maybe OP needs to stop being a cockslut and make a better OP next time

All three of you are bad.

>>>/back/

how do you ruin moth people?

Something about this above everything else so far in this comic gets my autism flaring.

i just want my vanilla romances

i just want my vanilla romances

good job codemonkey

They're implying that it's not real magic? But … the presenter is a ghost. Exactly what qualifies as "magic" in that world? What about the girl who could tell fortunes a few pages back?

How did this look for people in the audience? Can they bring the circus to court for mutilating him?

Shouldn't that make him more difficult to trip over?

I know you think you're making a real point but you're only making yourself look stupider. Go read up on what Image actually does.

Publishes shitty comics?

Seeing as there is literally no human characters? They are basically saying that everyone in that comic are literal faggots. Even the "Dudebro" Fairies in the background are prolly code for "closet fags"

Given the nature of Sonic fans, it's the latter.

Isn't it? I thought it was a dyke, not a tranny.

Let's see if we find a single explicitly straight person or couple. We won't.

no
OP was a fag and you are too

Stopped reading there.

I know you think you're making a real point but you're only making yourself look stupider. Go read up on what Marvel and DC actually does.

ITT: how to triggered /monster/.

The werewolf dykes automatically looks so much better in their wolf forms. The colorist and inker are at least competent and while it's definetly Tumblr style it's not horrid like E-spaced.

They look more like lions.

Is that really a thing?

Hey Holla Forums

is nothing sacred?!

i cant tell the difference anymore, it looks like a fat guy

I'm actually a /monster/fag, I just want to find an excuse to post this brand spanking new gif I got from /m/.

So, the ex-centaur saw his pals in desperate need of immediate help but decided to take the time out to change from sweatpants into a kilt?

Why is he wearing any of that anyway, when as a horse in a coffee shop he had his cock, balls and arsehole level with sitting customers' faces all this time?
And that's not to mention the fact that he'd fart like a bugle and completely destroy the toilets with the 5kg of wheetabix he'd be dropping on them every session.

Leftists always co-opt everything that's cool or charming and turn it into a godawful abomination. Sooner or later they had to get their GRIDS-infested claws on monster girls.

those faggots want to ruin anything that gets popular
there is one, were the girl is fat and hairy, and when i mean hairy is because she doesnt shave, and just because of that she says she is a monstergirl, but i cant fucking find the damn tumbrl page.

Don't worry, I have it. No need to thank me. :^)

Shit, forgot the insightful commentary from the author:

Im inclined to believe that never happen to her and uses this fantasy as an excuse to not even try in the first place.

I hate this so much

Claim Lalaloopsies are monstergirls.

thanks, friend, did she ever made more?

Most of her problems could be solved by eating slightly less and shaving once or twice a week or altering wardrobe. If she wants to be accepted by the society, she should follow the norms - that's what everyone else is doing. Most of these tumblr feminists want to have their cake and eat it too.

They do that, then they eat another 6 cakes.
Then they want another cake.

Good end?

Do you think he gives it to her on that mattress?

I hope this is an edit because otherwise I'm completly confused as to the intent this tumblr autist had.

I love it when there is a hidden message

Do you need it spelled out for you you fucking retard? Image publishes independently made comics, meaning that they have little to no creative control over said comics. Marvel and DC hire writers and artists to make their comics and have all the creative control. Ipso facto Image is not the same as Marvel or DC, and I don't even care if this is bait because it would take an actual retard to make bait this retarded.

I really like that one, especially the foreshadowing.

lalaloopsies are p cute. Would not be opposed to voodoo doll waifus.

I'm seriously asking myself what faggotry that is and why one person reads it.

Yeah, kinda. They see themselves as more special and unique and so different from all those icky heteronormatives and they have all kinds of special rules and complex terminology and systems of interaction and.. Yeah, it's one, huge, frustratingly moronic LARP where they pretend they aren't just a bunch of annoying faggots.

yep, best ending so far.

those trips say yes

Is it a crime in America now to not draw ugly women? Who in their right minds think anyone wants to pay for this shit?

Image, for one.