Please help me deport these kids and they're families from my HS

Hi Holla Forums I was born in 99 and I am a senior at a socal highschool, the teachers let these kids stage an anti trump protest by disrupting classes and leaving campus- I'm trying to fill out ICE forms for these people, do I need addresses? I have the names and their /soc/ accounts. Near the election some kids tried to start a trump club and they shut them down for racism because they chanted 'build the wall' at a club conference. Anyway all the teachers are white women with english majors from the bay area who coddle these treasonous criminals like pets and attack conservatives every day. God bless betsy davos because you guys have no idea how fucked the public school system is down here. anyway ill post all the info i have, there were 3 main prolly illegals who set it up
protest was at sage creek highschool in Carlsbad California

Go to the catalog, find QTDTOT, ask that question there again and then commit suicide because you were too retarded to do it in the first place.

jenny ordonez

one of the 3 who organized it and the one in my OP pic

Heres the other three she explicitly mentioned

Try to garner as much information as you can, names and school they attend is a good start though.

There's a good chance their parents/family are liable for deportation too, in which case should the opportunity arise you could isolate the parent and pressure the whole clan. If you can get a home address, from say a party or a hookup, all the better.

Godspeed.

yeah thats what im trying to do, a lot of them are open about it as well- they will literally tell you that they are illegal and how they have a RIGHT to be here it pisses me off to no end

>>>/baphomet/ could help you, look for the personal army thread
also this https:// help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

Deportation Nation 3.0 Highschool Musical Edition.

Sympathetic bump. I went to school in a heavily spic infested High School and it was always the spics who disrupted class and caused problems. For every 4 good spics, 6 were shitheads. Those odds are shit, they have to go back.

yellow brown or black, they all have to go back.

Isn't there a link somewhere online to report illegals to DHS?

https ://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Submitted a report to ICE

Sympathetic bump.

same

anyway, follow them home and see if you can find out where they party/live/hang out and glean information from it

do you have their facebook profiles or phone numbers?

As others are saying, submit a tip to ICE.

Bumpin' for OP.
99 fag here, can't believe some of us can actually post now.
You would not fucking believe how many shitskins are up here in Maryland, I live in a small ghetto and there's more spics then niggers here. Seriously, what gives? Is Maryland a hotspot for spics or something? More importantly how do I find out if these fuckers are illegal or not instead of accidentally filing false reports?

By the way the by 1959 standards nearly all of the beaners who have flooded into the USA would be legally retarded.

List names.

Oh and other info the form requires.

I won't get in trouble for just filing spics "I think" are illegal?

IF YOU KNOW AN ILLEGAL AND HAVE THE APPROPRIATE DETAILS SUCH AS ADDRESS IT IS YOUR GOD GIVEN DUTY TO REPORT THEIR ASSES

Or… since you're all just fucking kids you could follow the criminal spics home after school. It's not a crime to follow someone and discover their home.

NO YOU ARE JUST A CONCERNED CITIZEN.

It says "Suspected Violation". Make sure your description contains the reasons why you are suspicious.

Bumping. I was the only white kid in my 12th gradr AP Calculus class, they were 3 nigs and the rest were wetbacks

By the standards of the first meeting of the US Congress, all nonwhite people coming to america since its founding are illegal.

And the tomahawk noses need to be pushed around some more

might be a sanctuary city

was in response to

(Checked)
You don't need address, but it helps, especially since spics don't have much name variety. Give any and all information you do have. Archive everything they have online, too.

Would be a shame if they rounded up a few other spics with that them by mistake before nabbing her

bump for luck

(checked)
bump as well

get those fucking wetbacks out

DROP OUT

no.