ITT: Great autism games

ITT: Great autism games

/thread

You're damn right faggot, it's a shit fucking thread anyway.

/thread

/thread

He said "great". Pic related.

the motherfucker said "great" dumbass. Get that shit out of here

now contributing to the thread, PSO

if it's such a shit thread then why am I bumping it?

pso2 is less autism, more well made mechanics and variety of gameplay. Also an actual mmo

PSO had English lobbies. Played it online for a month. Some good times there.

Never forget

Sigh. Off to update FtB.

How? Because you draw your own maps?
With a bar that low, just about anything that isn't a walking sim is autistic.

OP thinks every game is autistic.

2hu.

That's kind of true, though. Vidya is the end result of autism.

Which toohoo are yoohoo?

I'm trying to get into it, but I can't. Why?

Are the later Etrian Odyssey games similar to the first one? I tried playing the first one a while back. Grinded the first level until everyone had a few levels and all the best gear I could get from that level. Went to level2 and my tank got 2 shot by the first random enemy I encountered and I just gave up on the game because I felt something that stupid was a waste of time.

git gud

I'm sure you mean "grind more".

Want to defeat an optional boss?,TOO BAD,REV UP THE ITEM WORLD AND THE GRINDAN SPOTS OR ELSE YOU'RE FUCKED
I didn't like how you use mana for skills on D3 and D4 to be honest

I wish I could say there's something more autistic than a properly modded Minecraft game, but all I can think of is Dwarf Fortress and Factorio.
But you're a faggot for /threading your own post.

Only flaw is withheld so Jewhan can pump out dlc for full price of the game

*half the game is withheld

You just keep going until until you get good gear IN the second stratum. It's not autistic at all, IV is more autistic.

H O N K
O
N
K

Doesn't that make it a grinding game? If I wanted to play one of those, I'd boot up the korean MMO of the month and grind away.

The start is one of the hardest points in any EO, because your characters are weak pieces of shit. It gets easier once they gain a few levels and start entering their niches. EO1 is possibly the hardest in the series if you don't use broken skills like Immunize.

Also you are using Front Guard, right?

It does, but it doesn't make it autistic. You're the autist for wanting to max everyone in the first stratum. I did the same thought.
Did you play the DS or 3DS remake?

Oh I don't remember too much. I was using the skill that taunts and I was using the bard song that increased defenses and still got 2 shot.

Its literally the easiest and most straightforward of the series
Grinding is meaningless if you have a shit build and builds don't matter if you have a Troubadour with Relaxing, Protector with Defender and Medic with Immunize

Fuck off Johan, HoI 3 is the pinnacle of autism.
Stellaris is just a boring and half-assed game that doesn't even deserve to be spoken of

AKA meta game or grind. I guess OP was spot on with citing EO as an autistic game then.

I want the casuals to fucking leave

dorf

The autism is real, folks.

Not really, I remember a truly autistic user going without those classes and he managed, it wasn't that hard either.
Just keep going. Killing creatures in upper stratum gives you more exp. anyway, although you can farm bosses and get the same results except for the items and materials.

I bought a PS3 for it and it's dead. I want it for PC.

ITT: Great DLC games

It's shit.

I meant Dragon's Crown, user.

Fuck Demise, you might as well just play classic Mordor

It even comes with Japanese audio. This game is long and convoluted as fuck.

My autistic self loved it.

Yeah it sold like shit of course.

What happened to all the replies in this thread? Moderators gone wild?

Nevermind, it was that bug. And now I can't delete my post because wrong password. Thanks 8ch!

For people who think tedious grinding is fun.

These games aren't great, but their fanbases exhibit great autism.

I think what makes Disgaea grinding so ridiculous is it isn't a part of the core game. I prefer the dungeon crawler model where grinding is part of the core gameplay loop–otherwise it's so fucking pointless.

It's been a while since I played, but I recall that Mordor is a LOT smaller than Demise, and has less features. Now if you just hate the grungy early 3D look of Demise I totally understand, but it doesn't bother me enough to put me off the game.

I agree. The item worlds are a nice idea, grind your characters and improve your items.

The problem is that in order to beat the main game you have have to spend at least 3x the amount of time you spend on the main game in the item worlds just to keep yourself on even footing.

I think they should have had a more focused version of the idea. King's Bounty (the new ones) did something similar, with upgrading items. Only it wasn't infinite and every challenge fight you did to do so was handcrafted and planned out, so it felt structured. I shouldn't criticize Disgaea too much for that procedural/infinite aspect though, since that's the only reason people play the games. It would be like criticizing Starcraft for having too much micro. That's the whole point of the game for a lot of people.

aspergers maybe