ITT: Custom URLs

I just bought very-fake.news and set it to redirect to a certain (((news))) website.
We need to get more of us on this.

very-fake.news

Other urls found in this thread:

n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post ideas for URLs to troll the normalfags and the Left.

KYS.OP

First post, every time.

Was sending them more traffic and building up their backlink profile part of your plan?

I can always change it to an archive link, or a directory of some kind. Suggestions?

Buy up urls for popular websites/ common website typos and set them to redirect to 8ch.net/pdfs or one of the mega-libraries

you should at first leave it as a link to msm.
but dont stop there. get it trending and then once its a big deal switch it to something like this user said

on second thought dont link them to fullchan. but instead link to something with similar content

Good idea.
I posted the site on r/T_D to try and get it trending among normalfags.

glad i could help

thecucked.city
redirects to a random "cucked city" as defined by Holla Forums

So San Francisco or Berkeley?

It's available.

Nigga u gay, as relevant as it is to our cause.

Bought it. Check it out in a few minutes, should be online by then.
thecucked.city

Wait what?

nice honeypot

How? It's just (((CNN's))) website, and I didn't direct link it. How would they know we came from 8/pol/?

Still open for suggestions on what to do with these URLs.

1. all images, javascript etc. are loaded from their servers, which means they can tell from the referer who's using your domain
2. you could collect data about us, or insert malicious scripts or ads. Why should we trust you?

1. So they can get butthurt about seeing where they're getting traffic from.
2. How would I do that? I'm in CS but I can't into all that shit. It's a name.com domain. I wouldn't know how to begin if that was even possible from their basic website.

1. People using your domain are likely Holla Forumstards. That's about as bad as directly linking from Holla Forums to CNN.
2. You could point the domain to one of your own servers (which you apparently already do) and run a reverse proxy there such as varnish, nginx or squid. These are capable of replacing http responses with custom ones, which means instead of passing cnn.com/js/some_script.js unmodified, you could send your own version.

(area code checked)
I like the incentive user, Holla Forums is pretty lazy nowadays.
I could see something like this being useful to troll normies on other parts of the internet, like baiting leftists on twitter to click on your URL and then have it bring them to some leftist news site or something.

This however will target more people but still don't see much good resulting from it.

instead of linking them to giant archives of information it would be better to just link them to something easier/faster to swallow.
Race IQ distribution/crime statistics are probably one of the easiest and most effective redpills for the uninitiated to take in.
It also won't be an overwhelming amount of information and are more likely to soak it up before leaving.

Fair enough. But the fact remains that I don't care about who you guys are. I don't come here for usernames and comment history. I'd go to plebbit for that.
Still, I understand if you're wary of name.com. I don't know much about them myself. That's why I put fake info in my account.

Yeah YUGE archives would be a huge turnoff to most normalfags. And this is basically just to red-pill the masses, or at least get them to laugh with us which later leads to the taking of the red pill.

I'm not vary of name.com, I'm vary of *you* because I have literally no reason to trust you.

Don't, then. I do not care.

The only thing you should really be doing is making an antifa website and have a 'signup for newsletters' thing where you sign up for things. Make it real and just farm accounts for months then have it 'leak' online. :^)

no intention in sliding, i just didnt think this issue was worth creating a thread for.

>n ydailynews.com/news/national/king-donald-trump-remains-silent-white-men-terrorize-america-article-1.2975405

anyone already discredited this one yet?

This, I can help if you need webhosting.

Good idea.

Interesting. Thanks for the post, I'll read it shortly.

Another thing you could do if you wanted to be really sneaky is get a hand on one of the RF beacons for smartphones that are coming out and use that to publish your website. Then go to antifa rallies and have your beacon on you. That will let antifa commies see your links if their phone is set up for that and you can get an accounting of their user base. After that we can do information analysis based on username, gender, location, etcetera. Have them sign in with FB or w/e to get the full information.

This needs to fucking happen.
Great idea, user.

Vid related. The kick is that they have to have the links openable in an app. Until this has bigger adoption then it won't really be effective as you need a special app for it. I don't see it as anything other than an eventuality however. Would be good to start work now then to have it ready once it hits the hipster streets.

That said, I can't even get people to put in a phone call to their local congressman, let alone program an estimote, set up a website with facebook information, and then go out to antifa rallies :^)

Yeah it's tough to get people off their asses.
We all need to be the Gandalf to our friends and family. Get people involved in the fight, even indirectly.

I've been wondering if I should get a general thread going for something, like getting anons in general more active in memetic warfare or something.

no

both of you have fair points. i still feel like we should do what i said earlier >>9289819 and blow it up with normies as a funny joke. then switch the bait for a hard redpill. that way torfags and the like dont need to get honeypotted, but we can still use it as propaganda. also it gives us deniability of even being involved because its all done through proxy by this site that has fuckall to do with the chans. christ almighty i feel like a kike

alright. scrap my stupid idea.
DO THIS

Okay. Why?

Nah, this is just information warfare, friendo. Wasn't it Goebbels that said that the best propaganda is that which is true? The truth needs to be spread, does it not?

ive just started calling all types of information propaganda. no matter how true it is, its propaganda to SOMEONE.
i feel we are headed for a worldwide boy who cried wolf. when the shit finally hits the fan and the media finally reports on it, no one will be left watching the fucking tube, and well have half the world completely unaware of armageddon

That's nice. You tack on any IP loggers too or no?

Nah. See previous replies. I have the referral masked or whatever, so it still says very-fake.news (with the #VeryFakeNews title) but you're really on CNN.
I can always change the option so you see CNN itself, but I doubt you guys care. Clearly you're paranoid.

www.cuck.guru is available. I have wanted to get it and redirect it to Justin Trudeau's Twitter or something, but am too much of a tightwad.

Someone please consider doing this. Could be alternated to other prominent cucks as well, as desired.

I'll consider it. No promises though.
I'm not rich and need to buy a new phone very soon.

Ty OP.

Love this kind of trolling tbh. What's your preferred way of registering domains anonymously?

Here is my methodology:

- Tor / VPN enabled
- pay for domain and cheap VPS with bitcoin (mined or purchased with cash/trade/gift card etc., shifted between wallets to simulate potential transactions with other entities)
- false name / address @ VPS company
- false name / address @ domain registrar + whois blocker or whatever they call it

etc.

Literally just started today, but:
Used PayPal and fake info on my name.com account. That's it. Obviously not very anonymous. Paid the extra $5 each time for WhoIs privacy as well.
I'm new to this.

You probably realize this, but that is not anonymous whatsoever. Just make sure you don't break any laws of your country with those domains and you will be fine.

A malicious third party could potentially get your details to if they were determined enough (hack the registrar or host if you are using one). That's actually more concerning to me than "the authorities", as I assumed NSA can figure out who I am anyhow, if they threw enough resources at it (which they probably would not, as I don't do anything that hardcore, just troll).

(checked)
Yeah. I figure they won't get that popular anyway, but so far I've never had to deal with some Holla Forums retard tryhard hacking, thankfully. I'll stay on the DL as much as possible.

I can't believe Sweden got cucked out of this too.

All of the hard left leaning engineers and software developers I've met are tryhards themselves, too. Always plebcore Java or .NET developers who have never even used Unix before.

I'll look into a possible rotation of cities. I was thinking about that earlier today.

(checked)
Man I'm not even that "good". ;_;

I like this picture.
Are you asking "how new are you?"?

No actually. From my observation over time, I have noticed that the crossover between Holla Forums and /g/ is not actually that large (at present). I'm happy to lend advice when I see an opportunity.

I figured, it just came to mind. Usually does whenever I see

When you are right, you are right.

Image in the OP was from Andrew Hussie's Fagnum Opiss.
I have the misfortune of knowing this. However, the good news is that the story might have had influential memetic power on this count, since it is part of the setting that each universe is contained in a frog. Perhaps even more relevant to us is that the players participate in the creation of a new universe through convoluted breeding of frogs.

Rev up that good ol' plague o' frogs, boys. It's amphibian time.