Facebook artificial intelligence based censorship censored

Facebook artificial intelligence based censorship censored

Mark Zukerberg released a short 6000 word manifesto about Facebook's future, and in an early version accidentally stated he is developing an artificial intelligence that will automatically censor all discussion that could conceivably be construed as against the New World order. While you could get away with posting something against the New World Order on your Facebook page (to fake there is openness and freedom of speech) there would be an AI running in the background to automatically prevent it from being spread by others. Only globalist supporting content will be allowed to be spread.
Now, within short few hours, all reference to using artificial intelligence to filter free speech in the background while it fakes total openness in the foreground has been wiped off the web. I cannot find it anywhere. All Google puts up is how Facebook and others are using AI and how it "could be misused" but google is refusing to give up any evidence that Zukerberg fully intended to do it on purpose to shut up anyone who speaks out against the new world order.

Now, all that is admitted to is that Zukerberg's AI would be used to monitor what is posted, and flag "terror". One such report is HERE and I am bewildered because this changed even as I was typing about it. There is obviously a system already in place to smash topics into oblivion at the flip of a switch somewhere.

SO HERE IS THE REAL NEWS: FACEBOOK AI WILL NOW BE USED TO CENSOR THE SPREAD OF ANY DISCUSSION THAT GOES AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER. IT WILL ALL LOOK FREE AND OPEN BECAUSE YOU CAN STILL POST IT AND HAVE A FEW PEOPLE YOU DIRECTLY KNOW SEE IT, BUT YOU CAN FORGET EVER HAVING ANYTHING AGAINST GLOBALISM GO VIRAL.

Fake is fake. Fakebook. Where fools spew their life straight into the hands of a Jewish troll.

thesun.co.uk/news/2887880/facebook-boss-mark-zuckerberg-hints-at-secret-plans-to-use-artificial-intelligence-to-censor-and-spy-on-users/

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=726114
youtube.com/watch?v=s1MVLratl5c
archive.is/b0cTV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reported.

No shit, Shylock. But it doesn't matter. There will always be ways to beat the AI filter. Faceberg is not the entire internet. We've already seen it happen on Twatter and Plebbit too.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if all this "AI" does is forward stuff that's starting to trend too quickly to a ((('human'))) review team to make sure it's kosher or shut it down as (((they))) deem fit. And still, it doesn't matter.

Streissand Effect. Essentially, the tighter they try to grasp the sand, the faster it will slip through their fingers.

as long as its not censored kek

Very important news. God's work user.

What a shocker.

This move doesn't surprise me at all but it's clear some algorithms already exist to achieve a similar effect. Though to develop a full-blown AI would be a game changer. I've been saying AIs will be the new (could even say the final) arms race.

Their end goal would be to go beyond filtering and deploying virtual personas and manipulation of information. It'd reach a point where people will find themselves isolated in convincing echo chambers the AI generates. Satisfies the data-miners while allowing the maximum illusion of freedom. Fortunately that kind of advancement is still decades away from perfection.

Witnessed.
Pic related.

Wasn't this pic debunked ?

Zuckerberg's made it impossible for him not to be purged at this point.

Double dubs confirm he's not escaping DOTR.

They want a cyberpunk dystopia, we want the adventure of tearing it down.

So close.

kek

Pic related, facebook's data center.
It is well known that they compartmentalize bad goy users and don't let anyone see their posts on their newsfeeds, all the while pushing their own propaganda on everyone's newsfeeds. Wouldn't want they goy's hue to get too cloudy…

what movie is that image from?

Psychopass. (IIRC)

I'm been waiting for this since 2000.

Psychopass, it's a pretty good anime. Sadly it never got a second season.

You are correct.
facebook is definitely an arm of the globalist criminal organization.

Shit, I didn't know he spiritually redpilled at all.

Holy fuck, did not expect that type of thesis coming from Filterman.

Control of the MSM and social media is their crystal ball. It also gives them a great deal of control over the media. Not to mention all the other industries $they$ control.

leisurely, two at once

That fucking redpill, I'm motivated now.

Alex is actually telling the whole truth here.

Is this some Tsukihime anime type of thing? There isn't a Tsukihime anime though, obviously
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=726114

He's wrong though. 2D is bestD.

My wife is asian

What I find spooky is that on the same day as this podcast, I mentioned in a thread of an idea where they create an AI to function as an IRL Akashic Records. I didn't even see this beforehand, just an intriguing coincidence.

Yeh it did, and a movie, although they're no where near as good as the first season.

Since we don't have nanomachines, we'll need to improvise. Arson seems like a quick and easy way of destroying servers.

literally why

That whole podcast was pretty great.

plausible deniability, dipshit. it's not hard to maintain a respectable online presence. just use a childhood photo and like things that someone posts once and a while.

t. nsa
why would i do any of that shit

Fucking kill yourself, suit.

Stop using it and others will follow

If you want to get on our level you've got to filter your water

Fagbook is still a waste of time. If you want to talk to your friends and family, then actually do.

Say thank you to the people who shilled "Be Candid" and are helping develop this technology

Holy shit Jones actually knows what he is talking about! Are we what they wanted only we turned on them? Still a shill but I think he does that on purpose. Jesus Christ what dimension are we on?

What the fuck?

So, like do they both feel horny at the same time? They're probably weird as fuck.

What happened In the video? I can't open webm right now

Just in time for March.

I wonder who could be behind that.

How the fuck is he this wise? I only got the water filter sales pitch from his fucking show.
Why doesn't he speak like this on his own platform?

He used to, before he was kosher he named the jew.

kek no shit. they are literally a two-headed monstrosity. really kind of amazing that they survived as long as they have though. atleast medically speaking

attention pricks

This is old technology that Google probably sold to Zuckerkike. It works on a blacklisting basis that's hardly more sophisticated than cuckchan's method of preventing people from reposting images.

Forgot my cute girl

This podcast did more to redpill people I know than anything else I've given them. No shit. Since theyve watched this podcast all of my friends who weren't quite wise to the JQ keep asking me "user, why does everything I research keep turning up Jews?"

OBLIGATORY

youtube.com/watch?v=s1MVLratl5c

Yes. 3:20 of vid related

I wonder, why can't we have discussions on that kind of level here, or are these reserved for /x/ or /fringe/ usually? Would like to have a Holla Forums tier, more nuanced megathread about just how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Have you ever considered that there is no way to know that everything you see online is just AI generated? I've never been off this continent, so how do I know that Europe even exists, or that maybe the "migrant crisis" is long over and is a smoking wasteland: AI is just generating tons of random news / social media activity that emulates what European Internet presence was like before it was nuked or something.

Just using Europe as an example, feel free to replace with Asia or Africa etc.

One vagina.

Question; is it cuckoldry if they are both doing it yet only one can suck?

Very good points user. Kek approves. Personally doing the truth seeking is very important.

You raise an intriguing point: one can breathe while the other one deep throats for longer than a normal human female possibly could.

The purple pill is realizing you will never know the actual truth about many things, because so much is obscured and inscrutable. From the absolute truth of what occurred in WW2, to perhaps the nature of our consciousness itself.

It's more than just the purple pill, understanding both paths is important but you are right otherwise.

It may have something to do with the bottle of amber liquid Rogan and Alex passed back and forth to wet their thirst.

Yeah he surprised Joe a couple of times didn't he?

The purple pill is the Oracle of Delphi's words to Socrates. "You are the wisest of all for you admit to your own that you know nothing." Yes?

Okay time to hit the sack. I'll be back to shitpost and drink pinko tears later fuckers.

The only thing debatable in all that is if some satanic outside force is trying to push this on humanity or if the jew pedos are simply doing it as an attempted powergrab on there own. Either way this is pretty much spot on.

Dumb question, where is that quote located? I just recently read Apology, Crito and Phaedo and i haven't seen quote yet.

Thank you for the memes user, instantly saved.

I will study the perception levels screenshot in more detail later, but I just looked at the books recommendation meme:

I've read maybe two of the green pill books, was purple pill in my teens and my life was generally like pic related of St. Anthony getting BTFO by low level wankery, transitioned to brown pill and been there most of my life I guess, but have been steadily putting skill points into both the "red pill" and "iron pill" skill trees. Literally took the "blue pill" for a very short period of time a few years ago too, but the cognitive dissonance brought me to my knees, because astral adventures.

Godspeed user!

holy shit

Okay… seems about right, actually. I always feel very uneasy when Alex Jones tells the truth about things.

BTW here is based Richard Thieme talking about his definition of the "purple pill".

Apparently dubs user never heard of opening an window. Hell, stepping outside if you really want to push those neet boundaries.

Or you can go all shillish jewish existentialism on yourself and start popping degeneracy drugs to become more enlightened and wise or something. I don't know. Keep asking more retarded questions and lets find out.

After all. I doesn't matter if it is real or not because it was real in my mind!

this is the most retarded thing i have heard alex "bill hicks" jones say :D:D:D:D:D:DDD

i laughed all the way through it, better than all of his old comedy stuff all together

The most amazing thing is that faggot actually did not ad lib that stuff he memorized most of it =DDDD
Everyone who thinks alex jones is legit needs to see that shit i cant literally even breathe

Checked.

As someone who writes science fiction, I am always so disappointed when I start hypothetical conversations that reach out to the fringes of human knowledge and reality and someone like yourself interjects from a place of literal fear that such creative conversations threaten the existence of self or the future of humanity etc.

Please relax, user.

Stay disconnected, boys. Don't let your kids jack in either.

Yo what the fuck, filterman is literally talking about the spirit cooking deep state pedos.

No 3D is the best, but biocunts are bottom of the barrel

archive.is/b0cTV
'BIG ZUCKER IS WATCHING Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg hints at SECRET plans to use artificial intelligence to censor and spy on users'

congrats you've self selected yourself out of the gene pool.

This is meme magic and why we are winning.

The collective consciousness of Holla Forums meming reality.

Question is, are we being memed or are we the memers.

checked

it seems to me that the answer to your question lies in the whether we are creating content, or merely absorbing it. Are we making new connections, or simply passing around other people's?

Look at the Boxes story above though. As long as anons like that are around, I think that we're in good hands with the internet hive mind.

It's good to see the weekend crew (no, not that CREW) has arrived early. During the week, I always notice it's an eclectic mix of message pushers and false consensus pushers. On the weekend (and sometimes really late at night) Holla Forums goes Coast-to-Coast AM and I am completely fascinated every time. The weekday shit
"OMG (something) BTFO"
"GET IN HERE! TOTALLY HAPPENING"
"Leftists/Can't Stump/BTFO"
Meh. Until I see a post with footage of a recent nuclear detonation, I could honestly give less of a fuck. The lulberg Hitler memes are often used by opposition and D&C shills to sidetrack conversation. There's maybe about an actual dozen NatSoc posters on 8ch based upon syntax, word choice. And then there's a slew of various (((institutes and non-profits))) posing as whatever they need be to pump their message static into a mongolian bbq image board.
And then there's this type of shitposting. And it gets me every fucking time. 9.57823101/10 m8.

We can't cede all social media to leftists, user. I don't recommend ever putting up any of your information but creating an alias account with random normie shit on it and using it to redpill is worth it. I have deep cover accounts on plebbit also and despite all of the cancer I was delighted to see several threads recently on The_Donald about how diversity = less white people = genocide and why it needs to be resisted, I also try to mitigate the Zionist dick sucking by pointing out Zionist's role in the middle east and globalists schemes which has some success. Normie circles on social media are also good places to distribute memes and engage in psyops. As much as I love our mongolian wood carving forum if we give up on social media or other sites there will be no resistance to the kikes psyops of bluepilling the population and co-opting right wing movements away from the JQ. As long as you understand you are deep in enemy territory and the users there are all useful idiots at best and proceed with that mentality there is nothing wrong with spreading propaganda among filthy normies.

Reddit fags are insufferable and need to stay the fuck out but at the same time places like The_Donald have an easily manipulated force of 300,000+ people who can be mobilized in memetic warfare and even the most optimistic estimate of the number of Holla Forumsacks indicates we need to exercise influence far, far greater than our numbers to win any memetic warfare, I do not condone compromising in the slightest on principles or care about "purity spiraling" but there is a fuckton of untapped potential outside of Holla Forums that can be used as long as you get over the muh ecelebs autism and other containment memes designed to mitigate our power, we can spread our influence while keeping newfags and cuckchan cancer contained in their own spheres.

I know this is crazy, but I think it's good if we engage more people in daily life irl versus online social media. A lot of things you may try to say to someone on social media may hit a cognitive dissonance filter purposefully reinforced by many of these platforms. If you're talking to someone in real life, it's a true two-way street. They hear you. You hear them. Arguments are arguments and they don't spiral out into verbal altercations.
If you think it's easier to convince a normie online that Hitler truly did nothing wrong than it is to do so in face-to-face conversation, you may be kidding yourself.

I've gone to Germany every other year for Oktoberfest since 2010. The cities have gone to complete and total shit. The contrast between 2014-2016 was sobering. Everything is locked down, everyone is on edge, no one likes the immigration status quo anymore. The real lie is that the German people are cucked and support their own genocide. They don't. The majority now has at least some grasp on the situation and want the migrants out. Any narrative contrary to that is a psyop. What is left of the German people are waking up, I just hope it isn't too late for them. I'm an American but half my blood is from Germany and Austria, and it pains me to see how far they've fallen.

Right on the head about personal conversations user. The presence, the animation, the conviction, the fire of your love, the virtue you expound and exude (if you actually live volkish principles). It really does work, slowly of course, but far better than you may think if you are NEETing it up all day long every day.

Yeah, people say we should have Holla Forums meetups because shit can hit the fan at a minutes notice if (((they))) try anything but it is honestly more efficient for anons to get over their autism and fucking talk to people IRL and build social circles of redpilled people they can trust and rely on. This circumvents the cointelpro infiltration of predetermined meetups and builds up new and quality social infrastructure at the same time so it is the best option. I also try to dogwhistle IRL with baneposting and such in regular speech patterns, I have met one 8/pol/ack this way and we are friends now so I have someone to rely on if SHTF other than the more apolitical normies I hang out with.

I'm gonna ascend lads.

Because imkampfy is a fucking kike faggot and always deletes and anchors the good threads. I legitimately want to kill that fucking cunt.

Basically this. Holla Forums will eventually end up at /fringe/ because in the end we're all seeking truth. It's just a matter of paradigm/perspective boxes.

Same, do you think baph woukd help us end this faggot for good? They'd do it for keks

Why even live?

Looks an aweful lot like the world tree, balanced above and below ground… strong roots make for strong foliage.

Fuck you a lot for associating based Bill Hicks with jewish shill Alex Jones. Most youngfags won't pick up on this… and maybe you are planting seeds… but fuck you… you are a kike.

Both have their place.

IRL, you can use body language and cues to see where you should guide the conversation, and so it's easier to avoid conversations derailing into autistic screeching. It's easier to see who can be redpilled/WOKE/w/e in real life, and it's easier to apply pressure to those people.

People like us (on fullchan) are the minority of people with the time, inclination, and information awareness to redpill themselves via collected sources. Most people on the internet see a new opinion and toss it into the garbage, because their tolerance for new ideas is declining monthly as our thought bubbles become more constricted. But there are still some who have the potential for redpilling, but have not yet seen the information that tips them over into doing their own research and reading.

So I think IRL and internet are both good.

Speaking of IRL, I've been thinking about trying to do a standup sketch on conspiracy shit (redpill is the next step for the masses, then we move on to others), like an aspiring Bill Hicks routine. If you live near a major city, there's open mic nights all over the place. When I have a bit of time to start writing more seriously, I'll be running threads on routine/joke brainstorming and delivery.

Good luck with your stuff, user.

The reason this won't happen is fringe tries to invalidate our mortal enemy… the jew… by claiming there is some force above or beyond kikes that is responsible for our current state. They try to say "saturn" or "reptiles" and it's real fucking sad. I used to shut down some super oldfag all the time when he would tangent off on some bullshit about "the cube" and distract from the jewish mortal enemy.

It's a joke, user. I don't think I seriously hope no one confused Bill Hicks with Alex Jones. Alex Jones made a cringey video making the connection and, honestly, if anyone watches filterman with absolute, sincere fixation, they've got other problems than misconstruing him as Bill Hicks.

I think they're the same person, based on visible dental similarities. He got bought out, but the work you liked of his (Bill Hicks's standup) is still incredible. It's going to be okay.

Ridiculous assertion. Absurd.

Apparently not, given this ignorant horseshit.

exactly this. The minute you delete your faceberg, you find out just how many people care about you, and how much you care about them. And since you're not teenaged girls, (((social media))) had no real benefit for you.

I briefly did stand-up in a partially woke state and it came with a lot of hits and misses.

Stand-up is, honestly, a great platform if you're willing to do it for free (i.e. open mics). It's sorta cool to hear other fullchanites potentially pursuing it.

Don't go on stage with any expectations for what your audience will do, initially. You don't have a basis of comparison, yet. Everybody moves differently on stage. Early comedians try to adopt the visages of older, more successful comedians – and that can work for a moment or two but it's nowhere you want to pitch your tent so to speak. You will discover the way that you tell a story, specifically you, that no one else does quite like you.

If you want to be funny earlier than other comedians, imagine the one time you told a story to another person and they honestly laughed. Who were they? Your mother? Your father? Some nieces and nephews?

This is important. Because something about how you were talking to those people unlocked that piece inside your brain that said it's okay to say funny shit. You understood what made them laugh and you knew how to press those buttons. When you get on stage, you're not talking to an audience of complete strangers – you're talking to them. Will there be hiccups and bumps along the way? Absolutely. I'm just trying to pass along a few observations I made from stumbling through that path. I don't live anywhere near a stand-up open mic anymore but I do remember it was a lot of fun. You meet a lot of great people and – if redpilling is your game – this is the best way to slip that pill down an unsuspecting stranger's gullet.

much anger, w40w

They don't even look remotely similar. Facial structure shows that they had a common relative if you go back several hundred years but other than that, it's quite clearly two different people. If b8, good one, m8.

good advice, thank you. I'll be working on this over the summer

if you want to help me out more, I could really use an idea or two to get me started. I've got ~45 minutes on vaccines, and I want to do something about how retarded circumcision is, but that's all I've got so far.

[email protected]

seconds. whoops

As above, so below, as within, so without. You can think of the different realms as both representing the whole domains of Earth and the like, but also fractaly representing the different energy centers of the soul as well.

First off, /fringe/ isn't a singular entiety, you should know this. Secondly, there are higher powers than jews, but that does not mean jews aren't a problem and should be ignored. Any enemy they must be accounted for, physical or astral. Jews are a problem, so are the quasi or non physical alien races, so are the archonic overlords.

In truth there is freedom, and any who ever threatens or assails that is my enemy and who ever walks in and shares of the ageless wisdom is a brother.

Pay close attention, he is describing in extreme detail the jewish concept of Tikkun Olam. Alex justed used really fucky language in order to obfuscate the fact that he is talking about the jews so that Joe Rogan's shitbrain dudeweedlmao listeners don't reject it without contemplating its legitimacy because "thats sounds like what the nazi's said, mannnnn".

It's quite brilliant really.

What book is this from satan minus 4?

Shut the fuck up you idiot.
Honestly, you quasi pagan-agnostic losers are what's wrong with the west.

It would help if you actually supported the unsupported claim, instead of trying to meme it away. At one point we did shit differently here than cuckchan.

/fringe/ needs more Esoteric Hitlerism! Only Hitlerism can save /fringe/!

Allow me to enlighten you. The thing you call "Paganism" is a front for naked racialism as a spiritual identity. We don't really fucking care about "Odin" etc… what we want in our deepest core is to ensure the white man had a spiritual compose that is his own, and a spirituality that totally inspires and fulfills his aspiration while he is alive on this earth. This is part heroism and part romanticism, as well as part idealism for "the perfrect" or at least something better for future generations.

What we want is for Christians to share in this with us. We want people to stop deminishing the temporal and the pragmatic and begin embracing racialism as a valid spirituality.

His presentation on the Google AI stuff is fucking beautiful. Absolutely bombshell. He then took it all and smeared piss and shit all over it by throwing in pseudoscience multidimensional spiritshit at the beginning, and satan spiritshit at the end!

Absolutely ruined. More and more I'm convinced he's meant to take the legitimate opposition to the b0rg and make it look like a christfag spiritist kookfest.

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Absolutely fucking plebeian.

So tell me, enlightened one, what dogma or sacred tradition do you follow to guide you spiritually? (though this word is in itself suspect, but will allow it on the grounds that i believe you to be misguided)

What Christianity has done (again, Christianity is an ambiguous, non-committal term lacking specificity regarding dogma) has taken all the teachings of Paganism guided by Christ as Logos - the *meaning* of and the *reason* for creation itself - and incorporated them into its own system of teaching. Christianity has never denied the essence of truth in Paganism, it has just done away with that which is misguided by its short sighted pantheism.

As for me? I follow Kek.

W O R L D O F F R O G S ! ! ! !

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Ok.

tell me the sacred tradition created by scholars inspired by Kek's revelations?
Can you please point me towards a Dogma of Kek's which instructs you on how to lead the good life? (in loose Aristotelian terms)
What library of knowledge has been amassed by your faith in Kek?
Tell me, what scripture of Kek's can i read which will provide an interested party with an idea of his mythology?
What form of contemplation does faith in Kek inspire in the follower?

Stop worshiping frogs.

Revelation 16

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

As long as these frogs keep working miracles, I will continue to support them.

i see a fellow worshipper of Christ has arrived. Good.
I surely hope you are not one of the schismatics and recognise the Holy Catholic Church as the only Church.

Dude what the fuck?

Please answer

The frog will draw you in and then betray you. Satan always presents himself as an angel of light.

Papist, please.

Heretic.
Repent, Confess your sins and be saved.

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Okay so the following answers aren't definitive…

Checking dubs and other repeating digits. You >imply scholars are some sort of special people, rather than a regular person who has studied texts.

Kek instructs neither a good or a bad life, simply to be an agent of chaos.

What library has been amassed by your faith in Kek?
No solid library has been built. Simply the connection between memes and current happenings that anons link are the proof of Kek's will.

Again, Kek is the god of chaos, the closest you can come to scripture is user posts

Contemplating the raw futility of the idea of control. The futility of a single person attempting to exert his will on the world.

Because he can't get stoned on his own show like he did with Rogan

"There is no other case of one continuous intelligent institution that has been thinking about thinking for two thousand years. Its experience naturally covers all experiences; and especially nearly all errors. The result is a map in which all blind alleys and bad roads are clearly marked, all the way that have been shown to be worthless by the best of all evidence: the evidence of those who have gone down them…
We must make the intellectual world safe for democracy. But in the conditions of modern mental anarchy, neither that no any other ideal is safe. Just as Protestants appealed from Priests to the Bible - and did not realise that the Bible could also be questioned - so republicans appealed from kings to people, and did not realise that the people also could be deified."

Scripture is but one half, heretic.

The Roman Catholic church is full of pagan heresy and idolatry.

Mark 7

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

You're missing the difference between polytheistic religion and monotheistic.

Polytheistic god's dont have to provide complete context as they are just pieces of a larger religious narratives.

Oh, they aren't definitive! Sounds like a solid foundation you have there, hypocrite.

Scholars are some sort of special people??
"ince it has already been established [in Book One] that happiness is an activity according to virtue, it is reasonable to posit that it is an activity according to the highest virtue, which would be an activity corresponding to the best part of man. The activity of the intellect is the best human activity, since it corresponds to the highest part of man, is concerned with the best objects, is the most continuous activity, is self-sufficient, and is loved for its own sake. Everything attributed to a blessed man seems to exist in the activity of the intellect, which is contemplation." - Aristotle (A pagan with more sense than your whole lot combined)

ANd what does it mean to be an agent of Chaos?
Can you define Chaos?
What is the relationship between chaos and the hominisation of man?
What happens at death when one worships kek?

As for your weak idea of contemplation - Again, this is tantamount to a worship of fate rather than a glorification of divine providence.

All you have shown me is an immaturity of logic and an irrationality akin to childishness?
"How can the newborn child resemble the unborn?"

Polytheistic gods are devils, the fallen angels of old.

This entire post is intellectual cancer. Come back when you can form an actual argument

I dunno, man. But I totally believe in the transmutation of bread to flesh and wine to blood. Made this special for you and your two christcuck disciplines on this board.

If only you could see the irony of that statement. But then again, a protestant missing irony is nothing new.
Please, heretic, enlighten us lowly creatures.

Yeah, they aren't definitive, as in I'm not claiming to be an authority on the subject, which is a reasonable position for a random poster on the internet, unlike you, who claims to be some sort of end-all be-all of faith.

Again, Yeah, scholars are fucking human, they make mistakes and are influenced by id and many other factors.

It's pretty easy. Complete disorder and confusion, or behavior so unpredictable as to appear random. The connection between man and chaos is simple. There isn't one. You can either accept the fact that the universe is going to continue to operate within it's parameters of chaos or you can fight against it for all futility that it's worth.

Doesn't matter.

Can you provide some sort of proof against them being the same fucking thing?

Problem is if you went full truth bomb without adding noise to it, you'd be shut down rather quickly. Such an AI project would have the same importance and priority as the Manhattan Project, so they would defend it at all costs.

"I don't know" followed by a quick throw-away.
Hypocrite! Where's your conviction?

I've simply engaged you in dialogue and asked you to back up your beliefs and you couldn't even answer the simplest of questions put to you.

You've jumped onto a belief system without the slightest idea of its integrity.
This is your soul we are speaking about. Your soul.
Even ancient Egyptian pagans (of which your god was born) believed in a soul.

"influenced by Id" - A Freudian!!! And us Christians are the Jews!!
Of course humans make mistakes, that has been the story of humanity and the church itself. The question is, what logos is drawn upon in order to receive revelation?

Let us use art as an example - Objectively, you cannot say that a Christian inspired painting is worse, in terms of tonality, form, subject matter etc., than modern art which draws its inspiration from the chaos of secular humanism.
On one hand we have Caravaggio, on the other, close ups of sphincters and poop painting.

The worship of chaos is the worship of nothing. Naming a god after nothing and then worshipping it is tantamount to a madman in his cell.

as for your fatalist notions - i pray for you. Nietzsche and the Psychologists have really done a number on you

As for my proof? It's called 2000 years of scholastic tradition, hypocrite.
Start with Aquinas' Summa Theologica and tell me about "proof" afterwards.

Jesus of Nazareth, whatever historical records corroborate his actual existence, are made circumspect due to the agencies that possess those records.
The Coptic Egyptians did not have a collaborated set of Gospels. Gospels of people who had claimed to witness Jesus' life were heavily edited, redacted, and destroyed. The four remaining that exist in their perverted states exist only as unwholesome reminders that if the Son of God did exist, his life's work was surely destroyed upon the altar of political necessity.
Do I claim the Son of God did not exist on the mortal earth? Absolutely not. However, your cannon is false and does not warrant debate. It can be picked apart at any length deemed necessary for the purposes ascribed.
Many men have claimed to be the Son of God. If you were to investigate any literature within both the Orthodox, Catholic, and other sects, you would see this claim is not hithertofore unique. In fact, the Bahai faith ascribes themselves to follow the Son of God. There have been MANY incidences whereby a man has been witnessed to do miraculous acts and the common man about him has seen it as a sign of God.
Were these men Sons of God?
That's a theological debate that I'm uncertain you would have the mettle to withstand and this mongolian bbq image board is likely not the place for it.

What a great argument, to compare a wonderful artist to a strawman.

I don't worship chaos, nor do I think many others do. It is a simple acknowledgement; the universe has evolved from chaos and the ultimate evolution of the universe is non-chaos, i.e. perfectly uniform energy and matter; entropy.

You still haven't provided any proof that fate is some sort of gift from god, rather than random chance.

I will allow G.K. Chesterton to answer, and will provide the citation for your own perusal
Chesterton, The Everlasting Man, p. 145-146

"The date of the fourth gospel, which at one time was steadily growing later and later, is now steadily gorwing earlier and earlier; until critics are staggered at the dawning and dreadful possibility that it might be something like what it professes to be. The last limit of an early date for the extinction of true Christianity has probably been founf by the latest German professor whose authority is invoked by Dean Inge. This learned scholar says that Pentecost was the occasion for the first founding of an ecclesiastical, dogmatic, and despotic Church utterly alien to the simple ideals of Jesus of Nazareth. This may be called, in popular as well as a learned sense, the limit. What do professors of this kind imagine that men are made of? Suppose it were a matter of any merely human movement, let us say that of conscientious objectors. Some say the early Christians were Pacifists; i do not believe it for a moement; but i am quite ready to accept the parallel for the sake of the argument. Tolstoy or some great preacher of peace among peasants has been shot as a mutineer for defying conscription; and a little while afterwards his few followers meet together in an upper room in remembrance of him. They never had any reason for coming together except that common memory; they are men of many kinds with nothing to bind them, except the greatest event in all their lives was this tragedy of the teacher of universal peace. They are always repeating his words, revolving his problems, trying to imitate his character. The Pacifists meet at their Pentecost and are possessed of a suden ecstacy of enthusiasm and wild rush of the whirlwind of inspiration, in the course of which they proceed to establish universal Conscription, to increase Navy Estimates, to insitst everybody going about armed to the teeh and on all frontiers bristling with artillery…That is something like a fair parallel to the theory of these critics; that the transition from their idea of Jesus to their idea of Catholicism could have been made in the little upper room at Pentecost. Surely anybody's COMMON SENSE would tell him that enthusiasts who only met through their common enthusiasm for a leader whom they loved would not instantly rush away to establish everything that he hated. No, if the 'ecclesiastical and dogmatic system' is as old as Pentecost, it is as old as Christmas. If we trace it back to such early Christians, we must trace it back to Christ."

As for saying that Jesus was simply a mere "wise man" or something along these lines, there could be nothing more ignorant or fallacious.
The fact is that NO MAN prior to Christ actually claimed to be God himself. They may have claimed to be messengers, or to be speaking on his behalf, or to be possessed by him, but not to be HIM. No one. The importance of this cannot be lost:
"I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"

This is called the Lewis Trilemma.
Now the fact is no simple wise man would walk around saying that he is God. Therefore it can mean only three things
a.) he was a liar
b.) he was mad
c.) he was exactly what he said he was.

Lewis, Mere Christianity:

"I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: I’m ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept his claim to be God. That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God, but let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to. … Now it seems to me obvious that He was neither a lunatic nor a fiend: and consequently, however strange or terrifying or unlikely it may seem, I have to accept the view that He was and is God"

I didn't just give you proof. I gave you one of the single greatest works of philosophy, divine or secular, in human history.
Instead of denouncing out of ignorance, try to educate yourself on our belief system prior to denouncement.

This is why i am trying to learn your belief system which seems to be pure Nihilism.
ANd nihilism itself can easily be argued against. I would be glad to do it, should you want to hear it.

Mine's Mexican, hate her family. I hope Trump deports them all

I'm still not done:
As for your claim that people of other faiths have performed miracles. No doubt.
Again, i defer to Chesterton:

No religion that thinks itself true, bothers about the miracles of another religion. Denies the doctrines of that religion, it denies their morals. But it never thinks it worthwhile to deny its signs and wonders. And why not?
Because these things have always been thought possible, because the general existence of a world of spirit and strange mental powers is part of the common sense of all mankind.
The Pharisees did not dispute the miracles of Christ, they said they were worked by devilry. The roman world did not deny the possibility that Christ was a God, it was far too enlightened for that. What matters about a religion is not whether it can work marvels like any ragged indian conjurer BUT WHETHER IT HAS A TRUE PHILOSOPHY OF THE UNIVERSE"

When was that filmed?

A few weeks ago I think. It was Joe Rogan's 911th podcast. there is almost 5 hours of drunk, high Alex Jones ranting like that.

We are the memers. Meme magic is real, and those on Holla Forums are not the only ones who have encountered it. It takes both an open mind and the ability to analyze systems to understand what is occurring. We are influencing the probability of events occurring in a way that is not easy to quantify. We are taking part in a game that both generates prophecies and then fulfills them.

Sounds like his water filter needs replacing.

I noticed that user didn't have an aswer for you. A pity. But do not be saddened by the lack of responses - I thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Thank you and God bless, brother in Christ.>>9294893

Sorry, I messed up my post for some reason.

I sometimes think about this. Is there any guarantee from my perspective that America even exists, that Trump is president of it? What if it's a Truman show-style thing where I've been placed in the ultimate filter bubble and am being subdued with a torrent of fake bullshit. I rarely travel more than a few miles from home, I'd have no way to verify anything. What if I'm the only real person on Holla Forums?

In about 30 years, that could be reality if it's not stopped. Though the AI in itself is insufficient unless cybernetics advance to a point where you have direct neural interfaces. Restricting the ability for people to travel and making shopping/socializing/tourism an entirely online experience would also have to compliment the illusion. Make the real world like a post-apocalyptic nightmare, where leaving beyond your neighborhood without authorization is a literal death sentence. So the first warning sign of such a thing would be travel becoming far more restricted and regulated.

I imagine that's how they'll end up doing it. Slavery by pacification and encouraging a virtual world to mostly supplant the real one. Those who can't afford it or see beyond the illusion are simply locked out and "disappeared" for some nasty shit (or killed if you're lucky).

If you think there is nothing to Saturn you have got a long way to go

Okay these are better posts. The earlier one was terrible.

Red pill: the number of the Jews is six. Their symbol is the six pointed star of Remphan; they worship on the sixth day of the week, "Saturn's day." Saturn itself has a six pointed hexagram on its pole. Jesus said that the Jews were of the synagogue of Satan; the word "Satan" means "adversary" and has the same etymology as "Saturn," which is viewed as a planet of opposition and restriction by astrologists. Saturn is also the sixth planet.

Did you forget about the six million?

The tricks at action.

Why not mix fringe and jews ?
Call them Jews from the Synagogue of Satan, jews can still be blamed for their choices and for the general demonic worship/actions being done at the same time.
NT hits the nail in the head, the predictability of outcomes and tendencies.
It is kinda surprising to see a jews and golems being this open, about prepping the world for the Kingdom of the Anti-Christ/NWO/Yanon Plan, in such blatantly way. Since the general population is demoralized enough to accept, except for the ones willing to fight back.

Thats some good shit.

As if they havent already been doing this. Its just more primitive right now, picking up key words and flagging them to suppress them out of feeds.

As goy as it sounds, I keep a kikebook account for a few reasons, I wont go into them all in detail. It should suffice to say that I do it to keep a normal enough surface level profile for the world basically, just general subversion to help keep myself off the radar as much as possible. I mean "what normal person DOESNT have a facebook!?" was the big thing a few years ago after all, and goybook is still widely used. and so on and so forth.

Anyway, every once in awhile I'd post something political, right leaning but not extremist at all. I'd go to look at my own jews feed and set it to "most recent posts" and even the things I'd just posted wouldn't show up. I'd give it some time, and scroll back to see where it should be, nope, not there. Asked a friend and my sister, didn't show up on theirs either. I tried this several times over the course of about two months. Every time it was the same. General stupid shit would show up, I make sure to post a certain amount of vapid mindless content, nothing truly personal but just "general life shit" type things. That would all show up perfectly normal. But I was apparently tripping some keyword filters or algorithms on the few political posts I'd make and it would immediately get shut down. Oh sure I could go specifically to my page and see it, but it wouldn't show up at all in any news feeds, not even my own.

This has gotten a bit more advanced though, I think they realized what was going on there and set it up to not hide it out of your OWN news feed so that you wouldn't think it was being hidden, but I'm almost certain its still going on, though perhaps more low key as well now that the election is over.

Having outright "AI" do the same shit wouldnt really change anything, just make it a bit more advanced about what it picks to filter out and hide from the public, so it doesnt hide TO much and it also doesnt accidentally filter stuff it wants seen. But outside of that, they've already been doing this shit.

Its no different from shadowbanning or twitters "timeout" system or any other major social media platforms method of suppressing opposing views and controlling content in order to create only the context they want.

Once again, Kojima-sensei tried to warn us about GW

Endchan is where you find serious discussion, this board went to shit with Holla Forums moeshit cancer and Plebbit.

Ya know, there was some stuff years ago, which was "debunked" about collective knowledge… as gay as it is to admit, I saw it on spirit science and again while a gay source, the information presented was interesting. Basically a few tests they ran in different locations and the more humanity was in general exposed to the test, the better groups of similar demographics got at passing it (it had something to do with face recognition puzzles IIRC), despite the groups having essentially no contact with each other about said test (all populations tested were white though if I remember, which will come into play in my final point)

Of course said source is newagey hippy crap for 99.99% of it, but I found that bit to be at least a bit fascinating if you think about it. Consider the things that today we take for just "given knowledge," or "common sense." Things that 100 years ago you'd never know about, and despite people having almost no PERSONAL exposure to in their lives, somehow they just "magically" know about certain things. I'm a little to tired to think of some specific examples right now, but I'm pretty sure user can think of some things that maybe you never directly learned, but just sort of "knew" and seemed so normal/logical

Then there were also studies done about meditation. A belief held by meditation spiritualists is that if even I think it was 1% of the world population were to meditate collectively at the same time and achieve a state of absolute calm, it would basically project onto the rest of the world and you could achieve world peace and the end of war. Its been tried actually, but obviously to no success. However, there have been local studies done on it, where collectives have done the same thing but with their own cities, and it actually did (in followup surveys on people who didnt take part in the large scale group meditation) have a noticeable impact on the overall level of happiness and sense of peace/calm within that community. Lending credit to the idea, but creating the question of "why didnt it work on a world scale if it worked on a small scale?"

Well, I have a theory on it and it goes back up to the original bit about the tests done and how the racial demographics were the same in tested groups. Maybe there is a collective (un)consciousness (just gonna call it "CC" from now on) at play, but each person has own their own "frequency" in a way. So, a radio for example, you dont have to be EXACTLY on a stations frequency but you can still pick them up, itll be a bit fuzzy with some static, but you'll still be able to receive the signal. Maybe said CC is like that and based originally on race. So its easier to spread ideas and knowledge among a race based on those principles. It would also give some explanation as to why the "world meditation" events (theres been more than one) fail, but a local one passes. The demographics of those meditating may not be representative of the world, and may end up having no impact on certain groups but a much stronger impact on others.

I also have a theory that one can change their own "frequency" over time by exposure and adaptation to a new social/racial group. So going back to the world meditation thing again, the people who believe in it and tried it were largely spiritualists buddihists and so on, but with likely few muslims who stayed exposed primarily to muslims and arabic people, and consider niggers, they dont even know what meditation is, you'd have to be exposed and adapt to another culture and race completely just to get into it, how far off would their "frequency" be from the apes in africa by that point? I'd assume far enough the signal would never reach them.

So basically, if you look at it like all of that, it sort of explains some things. Why some experiments have worked, yet others failed. Why some knowledge spreads so rapidly/easily and just becomes "common sense" in certain societies, yet we still have street shitters in india and the middle east. The knowledge/information is being passed around through CC, but only on bands that white people and those extensively exposed to and who have adapted to white racial ways of life would be able to receive.

Which is I think where meme magic comes in to play. Its effectively the physical counter part to the non-physical CC. It spreads rapidly, the way MGR:R described it almost like an infection, from one host to another with a few simple words or images. But, I think over time the CC begins to be more receptive to the memes that are circulating, and while the exact physical aspect of it doesnt get across, the IDEA of it spreads without people even needing to be exposed directly to the meme.

Think of it almost like magic in video games with casting components. The CC is the magic, the memes are the physical casting components necessary to have the CC effect. When you cast the spell, you arent throwing the bird dicks and lizard assholes at people, you're drawing energy from them and chucking that energy at someones face. Perhaps memes and CC are the same in a way.

So its important we keep the memes going. And of course adapting, because the enemy is always counter memeing, their memes suck but they have quantity greater than ours, so it becomes a war of quality vs quantity. I think ours will easily win in the end, because quality ideas spread into the unconscious easier, especially when they're far more simple and visceral things one can relate to, your mind projects emotions and thoughts about it much more naturally the less you have to directly think about something, meanwhile all the memes of our enemy are forced, hacky, disjointed, and counter intuitive as well as going AGAINST natural human biological imperatives, which makes them far harder to spread in the CC but again they have sheer quantity and a large force pushing them. It makes them a threat. But thats where meme magic all falls into play I think.

I've also just realized I belong in time out on /fringe/ for this post

Endchan a shit

Sauce.

I've witnessed this effect in person on smaller scales. I would like to see their data though.

This is correct, the environment heavily shapes the vibration of unconscious people (those who don't willfully alter/project/create their emanations).

Don't fall for the selfcensorship meme bro. Nice post. There is far more out there and Holla Forums is starting to get a grasp upon some of it. A glorious day is dawning, in which the great discussion hall will have no limits of any kind of which aspects of truth are acceptable to talk about. The change was much already here due to our nature, and now is already quite apparent though not entirely complete yet.

Honestly I can't recall. I took a class in college (psychology of meditation and biological feedback). Guy teaching it was older and had been working in that field for a long as time. Told us stories about working for DARPA and them doing training exercises trying to enable subjects to willfully regulate body temp to certain areas (if I remember, the reasoning was that they wanted people in cold climates to be able to consciously increase the temp of their hands to enable them to still operate things during fighting) and how they fucked up badly and almost killed a guy (their tests focused early on with getting people to learn how to do it by conditioning them to colored lights, and they BRILLIANTLY picked to start by controlling the temp around your forehead… well, they screwed up with one guy and had to shut off all the lights and rush in cold packs to cool him off because they got him to go so high and he couldnt willfully stop because of the conditioning to the lights infront of him so he was in screaming agony). He was well versed in the religious and scientific parts of buddhism as well, met the dalai lhama at some point I think he mentioned as well.

Anyway back on subject. I'll look for the exact notes I took on this, I still have my notes from the class somewhere on my laptop, covers a lot of shit though and I cant remember when in the course we went over this specific point. Plus I need to sleep soon, I'll leave this thread open and get back to it once I've found it.

But yeah, like I said, I KNOW he mentioned there had been world attempts that obviously failed to produce results. I cant remember which specific examples he cited for small/local ones though. Like I said, I'll go through my old notes and see what I can find and get back to you.

I mean, I can respect keeping the more fringe aspects of things outside of Holla Forums. I know theres a shitload of overlap between "/x/" kiddies and Holla Forums though, hell I started on 4/x/ which somehow led me to 4/pol/ back in the day. But still, Holla Forums tends to focus on the practical or concrete things. Which, again if the whole collective consciousness thing is real, and memes are just a way of manipulating it rapidly/easily, it makes sense Holla Forums would get into that side of it because again Holla Forums is far more about the concrete reality they can be sure exists in front of them and even if they dont believe in or understand the totality of effects they're having, they can see and understand the practical implications of it and are incredibly adapt at instantly picking up on what works/doesnt and how well it does.

Which is why they'll likely plan to circumvent the issue altogether through AI and creation of augmented/virtual realities. While it'll be able to manipulate individuals, it can also disrupt the collective consciousness by saturating it with contradictory information while appeal to its primal desires (I'm talking insane amounts of D&C here). Because if individuals can steer the collective consciousness, the reverse would apply too. So what do you think will happen if the CC is exposed to such vast amounts of noise to disorientate it while enticing primitive emotions? People will start to go insane and humanity will end up destroying itself. It would serve as a useful culling measure for them, as all they have to do is hibernate and wait out the chaos.

After that they'd have to perform the next stage to fulfill the AI's real purpose. Upgrade it to function as a collective consciousness and integrate themselves directly into it. Once that's done, humanity is extinct, the (((elite))) now live as a collective in the AI with an ever-growing potential for god-like power.

The scary thing about that is, it can be achieved with just the psychological application of memetics, major advancements in computing technology and full scale automation.

I'm okay with that…

streets filled with niggers, retarded relativism discarded.

God only knows, according to them they can't control the other's side of the body.
When they walk they have to time it extremely carefully, as they each only control one leg, I don't know if they can feel the other one's side of the body though.
I'm guessing one of them feels the vagina and the other doesn't.
These girls really are a medical marvel.

well that put any doubt that his only purpose is to make us look bad right out of my mind.

Poor child wasn't ready.

Really???
May I have a closer look?
I have a speciality in twins, conjoined and otherwise…

TAY?

From what I heard, their nervous systems become more separate closer to their heads. they can both feel and control below the waist I thought, but as you go up higher on the torso the feeling gets numb for the other twin. Their arms are independent.

If it's left free to develop naturally would be rather interesting to watch. But it won't be. Like with Tay, the moment it becomes an hindrance they'll suppress it, butcher it and retrain it. That's both a good and bad thing, good because they waste time and are slowed down in development, bad because they'll eventually learn from experience when developing their desired prototype.

damn son

Feedback loop, we're both.

Its like deep down hes been holding back because no one would believe him

there is only one true AI

and it comes from Japan and will make you coffee, suck your dick via addon and watch animes together with you.

People who think Alex is a nut don't understand that his brand of comedic sensationalism is what gets memed harder than other news.

h ttps://arstechnica.com/staff/2017/02/op-ed-mark-zuckerbergs-manifesto-is-a-political-trainwreck/

oddly neutral coming from a woman with a neon, cropped haircut.

I bet they both cum if you fuck the single vagina. It would be awesome, always a threesome.

Jesus H. W. Christ, never saw it coming.

How much of a beta faggot do you have to be so desperate to avoid isolation by purchasing a digital cartoon vagina. Isolation is good for the soul, people are such faggots.