Meet the Miss Minnesota finalist turned top model

Meet the Miss Minnesota finalist turned top model

Kikes are trying to kill two birds with one stone. Making lots of shekels from vein mudslime whores and enforcing new standards of "diverse beauty".

archive.is/hW6lS

Other urls found in this thread:

mprnews.org/story/2017/02/01/who-are-the-minnesota-refugees-explainer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retarded, but beauty pageants were retarded to begin with so what difference does it make? there are more important things than this stupid shit.

These "beauty pageants" have become nothing more than anti-white signalling.

Average Minnesotan right there. Imagine if these kikes ceased to exist and the average woman looked and acted like this?

When did Minnesota become like Sweden?
Oh…

ass like a three dollar mule

They got a shit ton somali rapefugees afaik

mprnews.org/story/2017/02/01/who-are-the-minnesota-refugees-explainer

Fucking kikes man.

Wouldn't the goatfuckers want to kill her for being a model, even though she's wearing that towel?
I thought the whole point of the towel was so their women couldn't be looked at. Here she is showcasing her shapeless body to men. Shouldn't she be stoned to death?

Depends on the country. Some countries go full burka mode cause the local men can't help but rape anything that's not a moving sack, while other more "moderate" ones allow visible face and even some body shape.

You mean like Germany? You do see the parallel between the most Germanic state in the Union and the country of origin of our blood. Right? My state was pioneered mostly by German immigrants after the railroad came through in the early-mid 1800s.

My theory that I float here anytime I can is that the Jews hate all Germanic people specifically because the modern German language is 100% anti-Semitic. It is rooted in the Bible translation from Dr. Martin Luther (note they call him one of Christinity's "chief anti-Semites).

My theory is all Jews are defacto anti-Germanics because of this fact. Now consider the size of Germany, it's governmental heirarchy, and compare that to the state of Minnesota and the republic called the USA. It was easier for the globalist kikes to completely take over Germany. They haven't completely taken over Minnesota, but by importing these shitskins mudslimes and criminal wetbacks they've diluted our state demographics from being 96.5% white back in 1994 to ~85% white today.

ALL JEWS MUST DIE; DEUS VULT

More proof that being a cuck is just genetic for swedes.

>DON'T HIT ON ME, SILLY KUFFAR

A wild rabbi appears!

Well she's obviously ugly, but why are so many models in general, ugly? I don't get it. They'll hire a girl with a fat ass gap, small tits, awkward skinny build, just overall - but especially facially, unpleasant aesthetic.

I can definitely see it. Best of luck, Minnesota.

t. Wisconsin Keep Obama's Somali air-drop on your side of the state line, please. Preferably in some form of concentration camp.

Sweden YES: II
The Minnesota Diaries

Beauty, my friend, is not simply in bare physical appearance.

Our judgment of whether something is beautiful our or not is highly contextual: it's appearance, plus motion, taste (the decision made about how to appear and how to move), and values. These "implicit biases" (as the left calls them) is just the highly textured operation of the understanding.

Beauty pageant winners struggle to appear beautiful to those who believe that women are capable of more than whoring themselves. >inb4 MGTOW turbofags show up

Well I find a certain number of things attractive, which is true for most whites as we've refined our genetics to the point where we've manifested them in our appearance.

Essentially staples of European beauty. Although I find noses a pretty attractive part of the face. Of course, personality goes a ways into it too, but from a purely visual and mathematical perspective…

Beauty pageant winners are the staple of a woman who whores themselves out. Practically brain dead sluts not worth anything but a bj. Pic related are some (((fashion models))) who are beautiful according to your shit taste.

(((They))) are heavily memeing and normalizing this look in an effort to get whites to accept it.

Here in north cuckistan, cable news features news anchors and tv personalities sporting the headbag. Ads are starting to show them as well, but rarely.

This has the serious potential to backfire though. Women are very jealous and protective when it come to fashion and looks. They recognize and see this for what it is: ugly, forced, tacky, graceless, and non-european (Europe was the global center of fashion for centuries for a reason).

Good job on the reading comp there, faggot. Nowhere did I suggest that beauty pageant winners are beautiful, unless you think I used the term "whore" endearing.

I realized my fuckup after I already posted. Oh well.

yep, they generally resent other attractive women even, i can't imagine what goes on in their minds as crap like this becomes more aggressive

tbh the jews have reasons to hate all of Europe

everybody makes mistakes sometimes

Thank god i have waifus
MNfag here
GAS EM ALL

Kill yourself

why?
Germany really doesnt get the special treatment when it comes to being hated by jews
all of Western Civilization is the enemy in the eyes of the kikes because of what Rome did to them
and since they view us as the inheritors of Rome they despise us and wish to do to us what they did to the Babylonians

WTF WHYYY
DEUS VULT REMOVE THESE INCOMPETENT JUDGES FROM POWER

If you need a modeling competition to tell you what beauty is, then you deserve whatever you get.

Well, I support a president who held the world's biggest beauty pageant. There's nothing wrong with classy pageantry of beautiful women. Women have but one task if they're single: Look and act appropriately to be a wife and bearer of children. That's what beauty pageants are supposed to be about. Showcasing your women's ability to be beautiful wives and mothers. Women have no place and politics and thus politics has no place at a beauty pageant. Anything else is degenerate.

because the same people that hire models tend to be the same people that have experienced a orgy at fire island.

THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF TRUMP WAS IN CHARGE OF THIS BEAUTY PAGEANT.

You do know the history of the population there? Mainly Swedes.

The fashion industry is run by gay men, who generally prefer anorexic androgynous women who look like twinks with GRIDS.

Embarrassing dude.

What the fuck, why does this happen man. Why are people so fucking retarded. It is getting to the point in which diversity standards are going against logic and what makes sense.

Nigga, are you still stuck in 2009 or something? We're way past "getting to".

dubs confirm, and so does Nixon (relevant portion is closer to the end)

I could stare out the window of my house and it would take only a few minutes for me to spy a blonde haired white woman more attractive than this abomination.

They can't keep getting away with this!

That's very true, Jews want the end of all Germanic peoples, Germanic peoples have always had a religion of the blood whether they are told so or not. Even before Christianity the first Germanic tribe to come in contact with the Jews knew they were of the wyrm. Later versions of these tribes like the Ostrogoths were told to try conversion before death though the Jews usually ended up the same way, until the pope got involved.

The Jews main way of circumnavigating the core desire for us to help each other, is to convince us that these others who don't look like you are part of your tribe. This is done by putting you in proximity with them as you grow up. So you wouldn't hurt someone of your own tribe would you, your own neighbor?

While it is in some jest why I pointed out the high percentage of Nords in MN. There is some truth behind why refugees are allowed in their land. Scandinavia has had a fairly free ride throughout history when dealing with non-Europeans. The Nords have never had to triumph or be exterminated. They are to friendly because they have never been close to a point of losing it all.

It's not just them though, we will all have to prove ourselves, I guess they get the test early. Don't let them take your blood, for it can't be taken back

But isn't the point more that she's showcasing her body to be looked at by men and thus is a whore?
Even if she's wearing a burka, she's still an attention seeking whore and I thought that was the crux of the issue, not necessarily the amount of skin showing but the intent behind what you show.

Oh look, another half-white brownie takes the prize.

23-and-me results came out pretty recently that show american blacks, on average, have 74% african DNA. 24% is Euro and 2% native-mouthwash drinker DNA.

Just wanted to point it out if it wasn't apparent… She's basically hwite, then again, our "black president" is a halfie as well.

Pic related.

like what? a cartoon?
half the time you "real" Holla Forumsacks project your personalities into these anime whores so there's no telling what you even mean.

Robert C. Weaver looks Jewish as fuck.

That picture is even him. What kinda bullshit are you trying to pull?

Fuck, forgot pic.

The Sweden of America…

nah, later wave german immigrants are some of the best goyim among whites in burgerland, and MN has a huge scandi influence, both are fairly pozzed about helping all the niggers of the world. And we know whose side the lutherans are on these days.

when did people suffering from worthless country end up being "sexy"

I don't get it, whats the tick here? isn't the beauty contest suppose to be hot? why are they offering me suffered woman instead of beautiful ones? I don't want to fuck average girls pretending to be hot, this doesn't sell, when did droned targets become the hottest shit on the planet, PLEASE ANSWER I NEED THE ANSWER NOW, WHY AM I SUPPOSE TO FIND THESE BELOW AVERAGE WOMAN SEXY? WHO'S LEADING MY DICK, WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS ME, WHY!

diversity is our greatest strength

"Wherever the Swede goes, I must also follow"
- Somalis

Breivik give me strength.

Yes. The full body tents are supposed to prevent the urge to rape in men. So any sort of display of feminine beauty is going to cause men to rape, including beauty pageants, so the women must be stoned to death for making men horny. I mean I'm not even exaggerating here, this is straight Islamic logic.

Very European of you Minnesotans. This is that Paul faggots work ja? Interesting that they went to a cold region like that… Must have been the only one who would have them. These muds are so stupid they don't realize they can leave and go somewhere that ressembles their shit country.

shh

Rather pay attention to the local strip joint hookers bouncing their ass than what some signalling bullshit is going on with people I would rather see crucified on the side of road going to work in the morning.

Less degeneracy in a strip joint than those beauty model things.

What's with the hand's up shit? Oh no is the school doing a BLM thing. Wow.

What are you, non-white?

I respect apes a lot more than I respect niggers.

kill yourself cuckchan

We a need a 6 foot tall male body builder to win a miss universe contest. It would be a victory for diversity.

How many years before she's killed for provocative dress? 10?

i'd definitely hit that

If Hillary had won, we would be seeing 'America's next top stripper' the TV series and in the third season they would have a Muslim male trans stripper.

…with a deportation EO?
…with a drone strike?
…with a fatwa?
…with an honor killing?
…with acid to the face?
Cmon, user, don't be so ambiguous.

Only if it's a disabled gay black Muslim bodybuilder. Otherwise it's oppressive. It's a mathematical formula.

Oppression points:
gay+black+trans+muslim - man > woman

some Holla Forumsock should really take the time to compile an image macro of all the beauty pageant winners in majority white countries who have like magic all turned black or Muslim over the three or four years. They've even done it in a few asian countries. Yes, places that are 99 percent asian somehow magically are having black people win their beauty pageants. Just how the fuck can anybody look at this shit and take it even remotely seriously. Do they honestly expect people to look at this shit and not see the hidden agenda attempting to be pushed here? Are we supposed to think it's all just another big coincidence? Is this another thing to add to the long list of things I'm just not supposed to notice!?

I never understood "beauty" pageants. They really aren't that beautiful and in fact they even all look the same a lot of the time.

high SMV women looking for rich men to marry who missed out in college.
it makes for good photos and I'm guessing most contestants are also models looking for PR, not to mention there is probably some merch/shilling/sponsers and whatnot.
it existing implies there is a market for it, so if you can profit off one and maybe get your dick sucked by some 19 year old, I guess why not?

if niggers didn't disgust me I could watch that

Thanks jews.

I'm an oildriller

So uh, did all those bitches attending the "I am a Muslim too" protest convert according to their rules? Were they led in the Shahada?

Can we just dox them to local imams now for honor killing justice?

I've had this weird fear for the longest time. I never really believed the white genocide thing because I thought, no matter how persuasive the jewish-controlled media is, you're never going to convince all whites to breed outside their race. It's just not going to happen, and even among the most virtue-signalling white upper middle class progressives, most of them still fuck their own rather than outbreeding. All things considered, you're never going to exterminate European phenotypes through simple breeding programs.

But I don't think that was ever the intent. I think all that's needed is to create a moderately-sized class of mixed race individuals who will, nevertheless, identify as black for various reasons. Given their, on average, higher intelligence than those of pure African descent, they will gravitate towards higher positions of power and wealth. But they will identify as black, and more importantly they will covet the civilization and success of whites. They form a natural middle-management layer between Jews and pure Africans, a role in which their identity as "black" can be used to marshal those beneath them in order to usurp those above them, who they have been educated to believe are whites of pure European descent.

It's kind of like how in Planet of the Apes, humans were unquestionably superior to all the other primates, until genetic engineering crafted a middle ground, a "smart ape" who, while unable to achieve the heights of knowledge and civilization of a true human, was nonetheless intelligent enough, and possessed of a dangerous enough form of low cunning, that he could direct the lower apes in rebellion.

It's about the aesthetics of the female form.

Don't be foolish user, if we choose to ignore even a fraction of the Devils work on society then we shall lose the battle as a whole. Start from the small things first boy!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Jews started it, jews where fucking everything up. They have to be destroyed.

Ok. I hardly watch TV but we have them at work and I notice commercials are more and more black male , white female with little niglet kids. Its never even a white male black female. There is an overt anti white male agenda going on in the media. The Muslim thing I don't get though. What's the logic in a push for Islam? They are the most anti kikes around.

Jews and Muslims have been around each other for centuries.
The Jew is not afraid of Muslims. Jews are afraid of Europeans.

Reminder the enemy has invaded places like Dearborn and they are no longer American.

top model compared to who?

The goal is to wipe whites out. If you dispossess white males, fewer white babies are born which is what's happening. Either the women don't breed with them, or not in high enough numbers, or a small percentage of white women (and men because they can't attract anything other than women of other races with their means – usually east asians since they seem to have a fetish for white men) race mix out–it's like 4-5% rate in USA.

Continual mass immigration, policies which tank our birth rates to below replacement while subsidizing non-whites to breed in large numbers with tax and fiat printed money will turn us into dispossessed minorities that can then be violently murdered once we're a small enough, scattered enough minority.

This is what all of these jew programs about flooding white areas with non-whites are about. Breaking up organic communities and destroying social capital and trust.

George Lincoln Rockwell believed jews were using communism to unite non-whites against whites 50 years ago. He probably wasn't far off.

Fucking gas yourself kike

They attacked a lion like a raving dog and got bit, shaken and thrown across the field.

That's some bullshit

I checked the voter demographic the day after Trump won, the entire state was RED except for the cesspool/shithole that is Minneapolis.

Minneapolis is the smaller of the two "Twin Cities" that make up the only two real metropolitan areas that we have, located at the southernmost part of the state bordering Iowa. It also just happens to be the one spot where every single liberal congregates.

It's also literally littered with Somali Muslims. I had never seen a single one before in my life, nor did I even know there were any until the first time I went down there. They're everywhere, and they apparently have a "Little Somalia" district where they all live, like chinatown for shit skins.

Don't let the Fake News sites fool you, the entire state is a bunch of white, semi-racist, quasi-xenophobic Carhartt/John Deer/Real Tree/Hurley/Under Armor wearing white redneck types or WASP-y motherfuckers that are mainly starchy Christian Conservatives.

All the degenerates congregate in Minneapolis and use there population size to swing the votes the other way to make us look blue. Truthfully, I feel like we are actually a Red State, but since we're one of the no-name states and everyone pretty much keeps to themselves and minds their own business there's more than likely some political back alley fuckery they use to manipulate the election outcomes and they use the high population excuse as a way of making their fake results seem real, and everyone here doesn't think to question it, and the rest of the country doesn't pay enough attention to us to notice.

Remember, we're the state that birthed Michelle Bachman, that's how most of the population is, only not quite as extreme. If the shitskins actually started to branch out to the other parts of the state, they'd get ran out by everyone else.

Hell, all of the Freedom gas stations were bought out by Hindus, and everyone refused to do business there because they didn't want them invading our economy. That, and the Hindus we get are always ignorant little bastards that everyone hates.

I also used to work in the nursing community, and we get a bunch of Somali's that come over because they get government grants to become nurses and have all their schooling paid for, and they get passed around from hospital to hospital because they always try to rape the first girl they see. It's the same story every time. They corner some cute 16 year old that works as a CNA and ask her if she wants to see their "banana", then when they refuse they get violent until they're escorted form the premises and get bounced to another hospital or care facility. I don't know what happens to them after that.

Basically, they've been trying to occupy our state because no one pays attention to us and they figure if they bolster their numbers in the background then it will be easier for them to take the more popular areas. Unfortunately for them, they're so fucking retarded that they bring hatred and scorn on themselves the minute they arrive. They show up expecting us to be super liberal and accepting, not realizing that the backwater places like this are home to people who can be more openly violent and racist because it won't get mainstream news coverage.

There's a silent occupation happening, you need to turn your attention to the lesser known areas and catch it before it's too late. And we here need to do our part in rejecting them when they show up so that they wont' be able to successfully infiltrate our land.

You're just a pedophile.

You goon faggots really need to kys.

So what's your favorite anime?

He can't handle women that look as cute as dolls.

Why do Jews want to wipe out whites? They already control pretty much all western countries. They won't have anyone to parasite off of with us gone, the asians won't put up with their shit. It seems shortsighted.

They aren't supposed to be pretty as much as they're supposed to be walking clothes hangers.

There are IRL women just as cute as that and cuter, and that way you won't be spending your life jacking off to drawings like the kikes want instead of starting a family.

That's a pretty fucking degenerate image, right there.

Fuck off, Schlomo.
>>>/gaschamber/

Nobody accused them of thinking far ahead enough in the future. Maybe they just think living as kings of shit mountain would be better than the remote possibility of nadzees kicking them out and shoving them into shower rooms with porous wooden doors that lock from the inside and have smashable glass windows.

But I don';t want them to become MORE autistic.

i mean, if they want another city to get bombed

Alice is CUTE!