"Wake Up America" Dennis Kucinich Defends Trump, Issues Dire Warning About "Deep State"

"Wake Up America" Dennis Kucinich Defends Trump, Issues Dire Warning About "Deep State"

Dennis Kucinich, Former U.S. Rep. and Democratic presidential candidate, defended Donald Trump on “Mornings with Maria” on Tuesday. In regards to Michael Flynn’s resignation, Kucinich defended Trump and told America to “Wake Up”

In the interview, Kucinich blamed factions of the US intelligence community for wanting to end any positive relationship between Russia and the US, hoping for a return of the cold war.

Kucinich did not see this as an anti-Trump game, but rather an anti-Russia game:

This is like “Deep State” said Kucinich.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-16/wake-america-dennis-kucinich-defends-trump-issues-dire-warning-about-deep-state
archive.fo/VG20d
youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk

For a leftist, Kucinich is alright.

Kucinich should have been in Bernie's place, too bad they destroyed him with that loaded aliens question an election or so ago.
His answer which most scientists agree with I might add.

Kucinich said he would like Ron Paul as a vice president because he saw a great opportunity to work together on the common ground.

The Democrats responded by gerrymandering his locality out of existence, he COULDN'T run again.

Has there ever been an instance in US history where the POTUS and VPOTUS were members of different political parties?

For an ugly manlet hobbit, he has a super hot wife.

Lincoln's VP was a Democrat.

It wasn't just common, it was expected practice.

Pretty sure that tradition died with the Civil war but I'm not sure.

Either way that would be breaking 140 years of precedent.

Republican President Abraham Lincoln ran with Democratic Govenor Andrew Johnson under the National Union ticket in 1864 as a way of preserving the union in the midst of the Civil War.

Of course shortly after Lincoln was inaugurated for his second term the war ended and he was assassinated. Leaving a Democrat in charge of Reconstruction for the first four years of it.

Other than that I'm not aware of any other Presidency in the modern system of elections that had a VP candidate from a different party on the ticket.

the fuck is wrong with her giant head

Very strange since the Dems were pro-slavery.

Not enough of my dick in her head hole, thats my guess.

He isn't a leftist as much as he is aligned with more classical schools of liberalism. He's practically a libertarian at this point

Originally the candidate with the second most votes was vice president, which was changed in 1803 by the 12th amendment.

I always liked Kucinich. But has this whole election and presidency been a ride or what? We know know that political parties like the DNC subvert democracy within their own party, that the elites actually really are crazy bull worshiping and possibly pedo cultists, and now the shadow government aka the "Deep State" has now revealed itself to be entirely real. Oh and something about remote viewing being "real" according to the CIA I guess and more. I can't wait for what's next to be revealed.

I'm only reminded of what Bill Clinton said when he was president, quote, "There's a government within government, and I don't control it."

There have only been a few people in the congress be they R or D that actually tell the truth to the people. Or rather as much of the truth that can be stood to tell. Kucinich was one of them.
Paul Wellstone, notice what happened to him.
James Traficant did federal time for his efforts.
Ron Paul pretty much retired unscathed but brutally ignored while trying to run for president.
There are more but I can't recall them atm

gad damn the press is stupid

(checked)
Add Tulsi Gabbard.

Not all Democrats were pro-slavery, some simply became Unionists during the Civil War to prove their loyalty. Johnson was a War Democrat and the only pro-union Senator from Tennessee during the Civil War. He was appointed Military Governor of Tennessee in 1862 seeing as how it was a heavily contested border state.

Now that's not to say he liked blacks, in fact the overwhelmingly Republican Congress overrode most of his vetoes of their reconstruction legislation and effectively impeached him due to his unwillingness to allow them to run his administration for him and his opposition to the 14th amendment.

He gets a bad wrap by many historians but was still respected as a strict constitutionalist in a time when the Republicans were actively trying to amend and ignore the rule of law.

I gotta give props to Kucinich for calling out Obama and the Dems on their bullshit from 2008 and onward.

He really was alone in his party for a while in condemning the insanity of the Obama administration.

Say what you will about her, but Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) was the first US Representative to openly question the official narrative on the 9/11 attacks.

checked and checked
We're in for a wild ride boys

Thanks for the embed OP.
Serious stuff.

Being married to the Queen of Glath'nyg has its perks I guess.

It's a real shame. A big fat crying shame.

she's a filmmaker and a vegan activist

Thanks for adding to my list anons
And definitely Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) not only did they defeat her they ran a black woman against her and a shit ton of money flowed in from jew york city for her opponent. They wanted her out of congress in the worst way. I can't remember if she got primaried or defeated in the general by a black republican woman? A black republican woman in GA imagine that?

wasn't she the one that talked about the pledges of allegiance to israel aipac required from their congressmen?

Kucinich is alpha AF

Yes
She talked about a lot of shit that made many people very uncomfortable.

Can we dig into the CIA? Can we start digging for any form of incriminating evidence these fucks are fucking with us that we can get out there?

If only Bernie was a good guy and it was possible to actually blend right and left wing ideas together without Jews. And if only it actually worked entirely*

Would never, ever, ever work because it's Jewish to be a non-fascist, but in a fantasy realm I get the smallest microboner thinking of two very angry men upset about their country agreeing to compromise and BLANKA UPP

I've always had respext for Kucinich. I don't agree with him on most stuff, but you can tell he is at least a decent guy and not just a cynical power hungry scumbag like everyone else.

Lincoln wasn't anti-slavery, or pro-slavery
The man wanted to keep all the states together, and he wanted to send all the niggers back to africa.

I hope you're saying this in a good way

Some liberals are principled and aren't consumed by party politics. That doesn't mean we should support them. At the end of the day Kucinich is opposed to us.

He betrayed us on Obama care.

He was the last vote the Dems needed to pass it, he was the hold out till he flew on Airforce one, then he flipped.

He's basically the Ron Paul for them. Two of the more honest politicians, but both have some really stupid ideas and beliefs.

You can see the concern and terror leak off their faces. Kucinich even stutters to come up with a response. They seem to want a controlled demolition of the IC issue/s without their pedo-blackmail activities nuking what's left of their world.

Is this the Croat?

Do you want this country to burn? That is the very LAST thing bernie should ever touch.

Sounds like they bent him pretty good. Major cash or he got a threat.

Dived right under that Hillary pizza question.

This guy called out Obamacare before they got to him too. Was a decent member of Congress and that's a rarity.

Larry McDonald was pretty based, the last of the Dixiecrats who died in a plane crash over the Soviet Union in the 80s.

God Dammit. IS it time to buy ammo?

It is always that time.
Because when it is "actually seriously" time to buy ammo do you think there will be any to buy?

The only really stupid idea of Ron Paul I can think of is that jews should not be gassed.

he stuttered and fell apart when pizzagate was brought up didn't he

It's fucking serious shit.

And the newborn Confederacy didnt even try diplomacy. At all.

LMFAO

Dennis Cuckcinich defending Trump?

Wow. What time line is this?

Jewish elite ruling the world is confirmed.

>>>/reddit/

faggot

She pegs him without a doubt.

Dennis was never establishment. I've followed his movements and decisions over the years, he has buckled like many do, but this isn't the first time he's gone off of the reservation in an interview.

They were probably trying to rope him into making a mistake, he avoided the bait pretty well.