Shadow Government

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

The Shadow has been forced into view. It’s not a pretty sight. President Trump has the wheel and the shadow government can’t stand it.

The American people thought they had the say, but it was all an illusion. The Shadow has run things since President Kennedy. Their star chambers mattered–not the voting booths.

Trump is not owned by the Shadow, and it appears he wants to keep his campaign promises, which will be the equivalent of throwing a giant monkey wrench into the globalists' gears. The Shadow doesn’t want the swamp drained. Therefore, his minions are doing their best to stop him by loudly repeating a big whopper: They say Russia and Trump somehow ‘hacked’ the presidential election.

What really happened is Hillary Clinton received payola from Russia, and in return she allowed them to control 20 percent of our uranium reserves. The legacy press is not interested in that story, though. They take marching orders from the Shadow, whose script is repeated by the far left media and Hollywood. Unencumbered by facts and reality, the corporate legacy media can spew lies endlessly. Then they had the gall to express outrage because Trump didn’t take them seriously at his press conference.

Since Trump didn’t agree with their assertions (lies) they claim he’s out to end freedom of the press. That’s a howler. The press stopped being free a long time ago. They do as they're told by the Shadow. Instead of investigating Hillary’s long list of crimes, which probably includes ‘pizzagate’ activity, they instead steadily thump the negative drums of anti-Trumpism. More and more citizens no longer want to listen. People are catching on and are tuning out the Shadow’s propaganda.
Eisenhower warned us about the Shadow government, also known as the ‘deep state.’ The Shadow called the shots and rigged the game in its favor for far too long. The Shadow considered voters to be suckers who would believe any lie they were told—whether it be The Warren Commission Report or The Gulf of Tonkin fantasy. They voted for Tweedle D or Tweedle R and the Shadow won regardless. Thankfully, we got the Internet. People are now able to circumvent the propaganda arms and find the truth. As a result, we have a populist, nationalist president who wants to do what the citizens want. The Shadow knows this, hence its desperation. The Shadow is capable of doing whatever it takes, including treason, to stop Trump.

We must remain vigilant.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheik_Yerbouti
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow Ben actually named the Rothschild this time. He's still a cuck though.

Can we take Uncle Sam back for Anglo-Saxon America?

Anyway nobody paying attention believes this farce OP. Trump is clearly Zionist controlled opposition and serves as a strawman of White Christians for leftists Jews to attack and also as a scapegoat.

Alright GTFO Jew
Reported

0/10

1st post every time… ya never gonna be happy are ya?

I think I found the original

The beauty of Trump is that he's forcing the deep state into the light.
As the left celebrates their victories more and more people become aware of them.
What once was knowledge held only by the likes of us is now becoming public knowledge.

i like to think that if frank would have been on Holla Forums.
although he probably wouldnt have made as much music. which would be a shame.

sage as there is more important shit going on right now

Wew. that's a slow pitch exploitable
thanks, Ben

What did he mean by this? Also there's two Obamas.

His wife is unlikely to win so they're unlikely to use her.

"Jews" could have taken that 2nd brick…

I'll be happy when shabbos Goy Benny boy finally tells the truth. It's not the "shadow government" or illuminati who controls America, its the Jews. Until he does he's just a cuckservative propagandist and controlled opposition.

nice

Somebody needs to change it to the wailing wall. I can't into photoshop.

Thanks for the original.

Yeah dollar bills and green cards and fake IDs stuffed into the cracks.
And Fecebook needs to go on a brick too.

Rothschild
HOLLY SHIT

i think part of FBI is on our side

kek, this bot i failing
FUX YOUR BOT FUCKTARDS

Don't be ridiculous. Garrison is CLEARLY not controlled opposition, but he is afraid of naming the Jew.

Why are you shocked? Did you think you were the only people to know about the Rothschilds?

I would say its surprising as people have died for mentioning them in public.

Not really. It's not like they're some clandestine secret family. They're known bankers. Hell, right at the top of the Wikipedia page on them:

The Rothschild family is a wealthy family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a court Jew to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, who established his banking business in the 1760s.

Yes but just because it's easily found out, doesn't mean they're widely known.
Most people don't know about them and they go to considerable lengths to stay out of the media.
This is why they use proxies like Soros for their plans.

Naming them publicly in the media? Thats dangerous.

Might be interesting to make an edit that involves Uncle Sam having a gun in one hand and a Pepe in the other, as the two main tools against the (((shadow))).

not really. naming them publicly is associated with tinfoil. these dudes prefer ridicule to murder.

Zappa was triggering ADL when most Holla Forumsacks weren't even in their parents nutsacks (myself included).

"Jewish Princess", a humorous look at Jewish stereotyping, attracted attention from the Anti-Defamation League, to which Zappa denied an apology, arguing: "Unlike the unicorn, such creatures do exist—and deserve to be 'commemorated' with their own special opus".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheik_Yerbouti

Hell the name Rothschild basically means "red shield" which as well as referring to an old family crest could mean that they're just that, a shield standing in front of the real kingpins.

Just start drawing the noses Ben. You know you want to.

Well theres a horrifying thought

kek, this bot i failing
FUX YOUR BOT FUCKTARDS

The red shield is an occult symbol.

The only thing I'm shocked by are all these dubs

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe. And it has a longer shelf-life." -Frank Zappa"

To be honest the only reason our names don't look stupid nowdays is because it is based in either germanic, latin or semetic languages.
Imagine someone calling you hey "Carrier of Christ" how are you ?
What's up Horselover ?

Or perhaps it is this one…

=THIS IS THE ORIGINAL==

I must bow to your superior skills of digital image restoration, that is clearly the true original.

praise kek

I've seen the original, but I can't find it right now. One of the bricks says "The 6 Million"

Good to see an original Garrison in it's true form.

Not shilling at all.

Kill yourself please

We are shocked because Ben is a Zionist shill who never names the Jew.

The new CIA messaging their media puppets are putting out is that the deep state / shadow government is a whacky conspiracy theory. Lol

You're right. Thanks user.

Thanks Ben.

MIC aka ZOG

Does this even need an edit?

You had one job Ben

Fuck off Kike.

the shadow should have a big nose, and the brick that says "LEAKS" could be changed to "KIKES"

To bad two of his kids are pieces of shit that are keeping his first kids from honoring their dad all cause of their shitty ass mom.

Obama had two terms

pretty sure the original just had jewish last names exclusively on all the bricks

To be fair, it's still pretty good that the "edit" has their employers up there, though.

Lemme guess, you were just pretending?

Hes not controlled opposition user. He at that border. Once you cross it, no going back. He is afraid.

Red shield is the literal translation of Rothschild

That's quite the name dropping there, holy shit Ben.

I'm not sold one way or the other about him being cucked by juden, but this does seem kinda unconfirtable for bibi nyatnyat.

fuck, I'm a potato-head.

My name is latin for resilient.

Posts like these make me think its Ben himself. I know he posts here and on cuckchan, we redpilled him. Im almost certain I responded to the real BG one time and explained given the context of white genocide, his reputation as a good goy means nothing. After that he ramped things up a notch, noticeably, and stopped making cartoons with the andrew anglin look-alike mocking us.