Woolly mammoth on verge of resurrection, scientists reveal

Woolly mammoth on verge of resurrection, scientists reveal

Scientist leading ‘de-extinction’ effort says Harvard team could create hybrid mammoth-elephant embryo in two years

(1/2)

archive.fo/BQXYl

Other urls found in this thread:

atala.fr/2012/09/25/b-neanderthal-skulls-cranes-neandertaliens-enfr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)

Fucking degenerates

T

we spared no expense

lmao they died off for a reason. the earth is even less hospitable now, morons

Weren't they just overhunted? Tundras still exist you know. They'd probably survive great around Alaska or other inhospitable Canadian climes.

Hitler clone when?

WHICH CALIBER FOR WOOLLY MAMMOTH?

I wouldn't mind seeing one mammoth ressurected for scientific study. But the species should definitely not be reintroduced to the wild.

Probably the same kind you use for killing an elephant, tbh fam.

This shit is extremely important. Chinks and niggers are committing an actual Holocaust of the wildlife in Africa, this technique could be the key to save cheetahs, rhinos and elephants from extinction.

This is great stuff, it'd be fucking amazing if we could really bring back extinct stuff.

Obviously other than shoahing of local ecosystems by subhumans you can use it in re-introduction of extinct natural inhabitants in areas of desertification. If you preserve local species and then at one point a century later you restore desertified area to a steppe, introducing these cloned animals will allow for maybe even full conversion back into original state of the land. It's important because imported species similar to extinct original inhabitants might have evolutionary quirks that ruin the soil, either by different footing or unfavorable excrement to fragile environment and so on.

You can also use this technology at a later stage to not only restore, but seed ecosystems. If such a mammooth was released into the wild in Siberia or Alaska and studied, then we could find out how to successfully plant a species into an ecosystem without it being a complete disaster like with invasive species. It has applications in very far away future in terraforming or making a successful self-sustaining domes for off-world colonization.

So it's nothing?

If they make a neat genechimera remiscensing of old beasts without doing damage im all for it. They used to fill an ecological niche that is now gone afterall.

Mostly overhunting and an iceage that is not in place today. Chinks going poaching in siberia seems to be the mainthreat.

Just one step closer to an altered race of animal human hybrids

Be prepared to fight a war you've never seen the likes of before

This. All you tech fetishists have no idea what's coming.

forgot to sage

If they actually "brought back" the woolly mammoth (which would actually just be a hybrid species of mammoth and elephant) you would absolutely never be allowed to hunt them, they would be under intense observation for decades.

Well, you can't really edit the genes of a living mammal, so you don't need to worry about furries turning themselves into their fursona. You can only do this to an embryo.

They'd have to issue hunting licenses to keep them from destroying the environment. There's only one apex predator capable of keeping their numbers in check.

For what purpose? So that the zoo has an ebin animal to show off?

Winter chan and artificial wombs in one news story.

As a mount for the nigger-hunting squads when the next ice age comes

There's zero evidence it went extinct due to the
Modern elephants eat at least a shitload I can't be bother to look up so the myth that herds of them somehow lived in snow-covered tundra is laughable.
Sage for shit thread anyhows.

I wish i had the screenpost of the user talking about creating these things

It essentially talked about how "people" are creating these hybrids in order to gain power. Obviously furries wont be turning into their OCs but they may be fucked up in the head enough to make their children their OCs. You see a shit ton of furries (the ones that suprisingly have a life) in STEM fields more specifically science and genetics.
I mean think about, china is doing this shit un restricted. For all we know they could be creating some hybrid that can both use a gun and its jaws. It would be a great weapon to use against any country.

You think that some country is going to train these things to follow Geneva conventions? You think that a hybrid would think twice about murdering a family thats not even their own species genetically?

You are a fool.

If these things are developed even further and it wouldn't surprise me if SOME country has them. The next war will not be a war about politics, it will not be about borders or economics. It will be about ether A) fighting for a ethnostate for these things, or B) fighting to survive after these things have been let off the chain

Isn't that enough?

.950 JDJ will do the trick.

Why limit it to that? They can make plenty of scary shit that has no tie to any particular animal out off human gene edits. Scarier shit. You're just small-minded faggots scared of a boring simplification of the issue. At least be scared of what's actually possible to enact, and then shut up and fuck off because you're dismissing the logical conclusion of eugenics which we absolutely ought to pursue in order to realize what the European was meant to.

The chinks are working on that, Crispr on adult humans as part of an attempt to produce super soldiers. Not the animal part, because you know, that shit is retarded.

You'd be surprised what would surprise you, as you are too stupid to anticipate what is actually coming.

yay

its not impossible to mutate an existing human into another form
a retrovirus designed to target the germ line cells in people could alter a persons genetic code to the point where they would slowly turn into another form
the process could take years but eventually you could end up with someone no longer being recognisably human

Trump is resurrecting the megafauna! Best timeline.

I read a NatGeo article about this at least 4 years ago.
It's nothing.

This isn't degenerate, restorration is okay.
Growing mutants isn't.

these madmen will un-extinct the lizard people and neanderthals. given the weak girly men of our time these beasts will have their way and dominate mankind. trump must stop these madmen.

One step closer to genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership

Fucking this. Let me know when catgirls are a thing. Until then, I don't give a rat's ass about (((scientists))) and their blasphemous attempt to go against nature.

So lets say it becomes a big success and Woolly Mammoths are brought back to extinction. What kind of environment are they going to need to survive? I am guessing an environment that is cold like Russia or Alaska.

get out

S-so you wouldn't want me in your l-life, user-kun~?

RESTORATION OF EXTINCT ANIMALS THAT WERE OVERHUNTED OR OTHERWISE ARTIFICIALLY EXTERMINATED IS NOT DEGENERATE

ENGINEERING CHIMERAS AND OTHER UNNATURAL ABOMINATIONS IS

UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE, FAGGOTS

I bet the 50 bmg would be the best at killing them plus surplus 50 bmg ammo is cheaper than the rest of the bullets on there. Not that the other calibers suck its just why pay 5-10 bucks a round when you can get bigger bullet/boom for 2-5 bucks.

We can lobotomize the neanderthals and use them as soldiers.

DRAGONRIDER RWDS
The ovens couldt incinerate 6 million, but we can.

Shit taste

But sometimes chimeras are necessary.

Chimeric mice and pigs for research or growing tissues for transplant are good examples.

There's the hybrid trees and resistant plants we create that're awesome. Hell, American Chestnut's just the beginning. So many crops are so genetically fucked that they'll require genetic modification (not just traditional breeding or hybridization) to survive the crazy resistant plant diseases we're starting to see so often these days.

Nothing wrong with this technology or the idea of Pleistocene re-wilding.
Nothing wrong with it.

Maybe not lizard people, maybe not dragons, but I think we need to correct the mistake the Abos made when they burned down forests ages ago with the fire they couldn't make themselves but had to get from lightning strikes and other naturally-occurring fires. Pic related.

Behold! The Megalania, an enormous monitor lizard that puts the Komodo Dragon to shame! Recall that Komodos are possibly the smartest reptiles on Earth and have metabolisms on par with that of a mammal, so long as they have sunlight and heat.

Imagine a predatory lizard the size of truck with intelligence comparable to a big cat's. Monitors can recognize their names and respond to basic commands, they engage in play behavior and cooperative hunting. Think of what we could have wandering the Australian bush!

Even more pressing a concern, we could genetically engineer abbos to be human-abbo chimeras capable of peacefully existing with us. Hopefully do something about their lust for petrol huffing in the process.

But on the other hand dead abos

it would certainly assist with the wild camel, rabbit, and overpopulation of kangaroos

go away christfag
we will have mutans strong enough to rip your head off during dotr

Your mutans didn't fly so well once we'd
back-engineered the hyper-wave decoder in
November 1999 you alien eyeball asshole.

Well fuck, I didn't know that, but couldn't you guys just get bears like the normal countries have? :^)
or better yet, uncucked gun laws

its legal to own rifles and shotguns in Australia for the purpose of hunting invasive species or culling kangaroos
we got camels because in the 17 and 1800's guys would use camel trains to cross the deserts
and when they didnt need them anymore they just dropped them and left them to the wild
so they bred like crazy in an arid environment with plentiful grass and no predators

They were wiped out by the comet that ended the last ice age. Mammothcucks need to accept their loss and gtfo

'Straya's species aren't bad, just unique!

The blue-ringed octopus isn't outright aggressive, it's just an adorable little thing the size of a golfball at most. It happens to have deadly tetrodotoxin but that's not a huge deal so long as you don't piss it off.

Same goes for adorable variety of pic related. They're dwarf monitors! Little brothers to the Komodo Dragon! They're adorable and only really deadly to insects and small animals.

The sharks are awesome because they exert evolutionary pressure on fish- weeding out the sick and weak to produce strong schools.

The snake species of the island are amazing with everything from modern pythons to venomous species to the ultra-weird "throwback" pythons of the Aspidites genus. They have weird triangular bodies and no labial heat sensing pits. They're living fossils!

If it's mankind's fault that we fucked up our beautiful planet and its wonderful species, it's our duty to fix it if we can!

Monitor lizards are more interesting than bears. Bears are relatively new, monitors are the descendants of mosasaurs adapted to almost every predatory niche within their acceptable temperature range.

*wish I was in Siberia
*humans being

Abos know how to make fire it's the Tasmanians ones that forgot and Australians genocided them.

.50 Beowulf delivered automatically.

Kek i like this
get revived
man has devolved into a skinny hairless twitchy lanky creature that couldnt outrun a rhinoceros if they tried, stinking of chemicals

yeah people need to learn more of the Younger Dryas event

.577 Tyrannosaur. Accept no substitutes.

i picked one of those fuckers up
didnt notice the blue spots til it flushed them and i did a spastic dance when i remembered theres no antidote for its bite and you're dead in minutes after it bites
choking to death on your own paralyzed lungs
the perentie isnt much smaller than the komodo dragon but bonus is its solitary
i know one drop of the inland taipans venom is enough to kill 10,000 men

we've got the largest feral camel population in the world.

Tetrodotoxin won't kill you if you receive immediate medical attention. They put you on life support (a heart/lung machine) until your body processes the toxin and pulmonary paralysis goes away.

I know, I've worked with tetrodotoxic animals (pic related) and had to do surgery once. We had the lab phone dialed to the medical school extension and a M.D. professor who had the right equipment and a part-time position with the hospital. If I screamed, someone in the lab was to hit "call" and I'd have a doctor and med students rush me to the nearby extension (connected to the biology building) and stabilize me for transport to the hospital.

This was considered a reasonable level of precaution for doing surgery on or dissecting tetrodotoxic animals.

You forgot the irukandji, worlds smallest and most venomous jellyfish in the world. We've got the best species don't we folks?

The abos in Tasmania used to wait for lightning strikes to make fire for them

box jellyfish?
dont use the nonsense abo words lad

neat
I think the blue ringed octopus gives a massive dose though when they bite
and usually it can be tricky to get from the beach/ocean to a proper hospital in time unless you're on a major beach

maybe theres a reason we killed these things

i got a fun fact about tassie
some of the oldest property deeds still have licences attached to them which allow you to cull any abos that come on to your land under the pretext of pest control

Nah mate, its not the box jellyfish. The box jellyfish is fairly big, this thing in only 2.5cm.

well thats fucked
you could swallow that and not even know it

seeing alot of ignorance in this post.

So the theory is that mammoths died out from overhunting, not climate change. turns out that the "wooly" part is not super critical for survival, its theorized that these things migrated around northern arborial forests and taiga biomes, not frozen artic wastelands like hollyjew would have you believe.

Cave men sucked at doing most things, they handled problems much like children of today would. Mammoths, being animal product gold mines, were likely hunted a great deal with little impact on population, until some tribe realized that of you just scared the shit out of an entire herd they would fucking stampede off a cliff.

If we could graph the population totals for mammoths accurately the line would probbably tank right off the chart as soon as this hunting technique was discovered. They would literally kill multiple generations instantly, and would leave a vast majority of the products left behind to rot. There have been mass Mammoth graves found at the base of cliffs with bones shattered and broken from impact. We literally genocided mammoths.

A few more fun facts - mammoths are actually smaller than african elephants, and therefore eat less - while still quite large remember they are likely descended from the asian elephants common ancestor.

Re-introducing them would be, interesting. Biome wise the northen artic corridor in canada would work just fine, the areas they historically inhabited basically just retreated north with the glaciers. there are still wooly goats and bison that roam the same areas today.

the problem is predation. Mamoths lived when smileodons, giant bears and prehistoric dire wolves were still at large in north america, when the megafauna died out so did thier predators. Its unlikely mountain lions, wolves and bobcats would be able to keep a sudden influx of megafauna population in check. Remember that evolution happens over time, none of these species just appeared next to eachother randomly. As mammoths got bigger, so did the predators. If we reintroduced them they would overpopulate remarkably quickly if not kept in check by human hands. This could have disastrous consequences for local populations in already food scarce areas, especially since mammoths migrate.

Also just becase they have been working on this for 10+ years doesn't mean they aren't getting closer all the time. Crispr will expidite these types of efforts exponentially. You will see the mammoth resurrected in our lifetime.

lmao, I wonder if they would hold up in court after you gunned down a few boongs.

Don't forget that Australia used to be lush forest and jungle populated by giant lizards.
The abbos discovered that the easiest way to kill them was to start forest fires.
And so they literally burnt a continent of forest and jungle to the ground.

I don't know why idiots think retards make good soldiers.

Canon fodder.

yeh, I think they mentioned Australia would be closer to NZ land if the abos didnt do that.

It can be changed back…

neanderthals were smarter than us
they got wiped out by a combination of a new virus and us eating them
if they hadnt have died out they'd have started civilization not us
but as it turns out we hunted and ate them in many conditions
and a virus swept across their population, it was as contagious as the common cold and had symptoms similar to syphilis they've gathered from the bones
they've also theorized this virus may have sterilized them when they became infected

probably not but maybe someone should find out

there are plans to start reforesting Australia in 2030

anything incendiary

I'd love to go back and see some abos getting taken by one of these things.

We dont have his dna unfortunately.

so it will be just like now then?

Things like this is why I fucking loathe noble savage memes. Non-white native populations show and showed no innate value over modern civilizations. They were as human as human gets, raping, murdering, and fucking the environment, usually in accordance with some superstitious belief - but liberals act like they were advanced examples of "pure living". if you want to vomit read "My Ishmael". its a libtard treatise on how white civilization sucks and native life is superior conveniently ignoring the numerous environmental atrocities committed by the "nature loving savage" in thier ignorance.

I miss the days when white men looked at fertile land and dreamed of improving it. How a fine patch of earth breft of human hands was a sin that was a man's duty to right through laborious love. This is the reason we should bring the mammoth back - just as long as we do it intelligently.

no cheetahs rhinos and elephant can't be saved, niggers still infest their habitat, they'll just be killed again. Mammoth on the other hand would be living in white territory.

I feel a little bad for the first few mammoths that will be raised without parents and will have to figure out everything on their own with no other mammoths to be with. Then again, it's an interesting position to be in, the first to be reborn.

never forget North Africa is a desert because the arab mudshits drove their camels and goats over it
the Romans re-vegetated North Africa by building roads, planting olive trees by the side of the roads to provide shade for the marching legions and sold sections of the land beside the road for cheap to freed slaves as farm land as long as they tended to the olive trees
North Africa has a very delicate tipping balance in regards to vegetation and annual rainfall
the Romans managed to tip that balance successfully over the course of two centuries so North Africa was on its way to becoming a green land again
the wheat belts of Carthage fed Rome and Spain in the 4th and 5th century AD
however when the arabs cut their way through Christian Roman North Africa they herded their goats over the Christian farmers land, turned the grass to dust and the rain stopped falling once there wasnt enough vegetation
and its why North Africa is still a shithole desert to this day

wow no wander niggers wuz kangs

Nice Slide, arm-flapper.

kek'd

Poor Mr. Mammoth :(

Why do we keep these people around again?

commies and jews like them because they're cancer

Fucking Luddites, go to Africa and eat bugs in your mud huts. Don't want to be exposed to that evil satanic technology, right?

We could do a Mussolini clone, his body is still in his crypt

not worth the effort really

Are you trying to imply hitler's two sons aren't currently living in New York as of this very moment? Because they are. not that I have a source for it, if I did I would get mega extreme SWATted from 20 miles away

Fucking Heretics, go to Comet Ping Pong and eat genetically engineered freakshow fuck-puppets. Don't want to be exposed to a life of virtue and the divinity of man.

How someone couldn't want a cat girl is beyond me
it's a cat
and a girl
==where is the downside== also tails

Poor taste

Why not both?

Back to larping as a crusader on /christian/ yahjew worshiper.

we playing god nao

jurassic park for reals when

calling this now

and this does not excite you?

Actually, I'm more interested in practical applications of this technology. It means we might be able to bring back more recently-extinct species that were vital to local ecosystems

Aw fuck. I thought bears were bad enough.

Only whitey cares about this shit. Which is why it is so cool to even try. Only whitey wants to try to save endangered African rhinos by creating a preserve in Australia. Imagine if it was just white people and how much crazy shit we'd do scientifically and preservationally with the now empty continents.

No, it can be cool if they release them into the wild eventually. It would be neat having something like the elephant all over northern Eurasia and North America. It would be potentially chaotic but still interesting.

Yeah, let's play god.
Let's assume the way things are or were within recent memory is the way things ought to be forever on a planet that has gone through constant drastic change throughout its multi-billion year existence.
What could go wrong?

You know they will never release them into the wild. Jews have too big a profit exhibiting them in captivity. They'll all be packed into mamoth farms and sold for meat and fur.

On the off-chance they do release them into the wilderness, it would make for a sick hunting opportunity

It'll be a net benefit.

I wonder what other kind of mega fauna could be brought back. Or doing something like bringing back Lonesome George's species and other recent extinct animals.

If the white man dominates the earth, then it seems like a good idea to bring back species that were made extinct by humans. Who was responsible for scaring mammoths off cliffs: ancient white men or the other races? It doesn't really matter at this point as modern white men probably wouldn't accidentally genocide an entire species which isn't confined to a small island or other extremely limited biome, although it would be interesting to look into the matter of which people used which hunting practices.

Ooga booga nooga nigger, why are you you even using the devils technology the computer and not fucking a goat in your primitive hut?

That's… that's not good.

Would imagine that there have been plenty of species made extinct by other species.
Let them be gone. Everything will adapt.

Man is a part of nature, and if nature wills the resurrection of a species, then it is a natural turn of events. I would imagine nature has given birth to plenty of other species. Let them exist. Everything will adapt.

When are you aussie fucks going to try to restore the mega forest burned don't by abos?

preposterous

I really need a source for that. It's my fetish. But google does not help.

(checked)
This

I want you to also realize that in the post you replied to, I did not specify something as generic as species made extinct by other species. I limited the scope to species made extinct by humans. Many of these species would be of great benefit to the ecosystems which surround us and therefore indirect benefit to mankind. It would be a great achievement of man to not only wield the power of destruction over his environment but to also heal what was destroyed. Man bending the environment to his will was the great adaptive achievement that allowed him to populate the earth and dominate it. Man changing roles from mere usurper of the earth to also steward is what will secure his position as highest among living creatures.

Post this on Holla Forums or /n/ not Holla Forums

Do it yourself if you are too sensitive for the kinds of discussion that happen on Holla Forums. Let's be honest here. You just came to whine and complain, not contribute in any form. If there is something wrong with the kinds of discussion that happen here, it's most definitely you.

Are you a Christcuck? Probably.
I bet you are also opposed to the natural evolution of the Aryan race to become gods. Eventually we will be divine beings that rule over this universe. Christcucks like you are in the way of our destiny.

My point is, why not keep threads relegated to the boards pertaining to their topic? Woolly mammoth are neat, and the prospect of bringing them back to life amazing, but there is literally no connection to politics that i can see. Unless you figure they could have some military value?

Holla Forums has had technology threads since its inception. Also there were video games threads too (I miss those they were way better than any Holla Forums thread)

Oh, then I was mistaken. You are simply new. The scope of Holla Forums is traditionally larger than politics. This may be a symptom of seeing how human endeavors don't exist in a bubble, but rather they generally relate to society as a whole in some form.

And why not? Are you worried that a species that has a gestational period of 18-22 months to produce a single offspring and a 10+ year delay to sexual maturity will somehow overrun the tundra?

>>>/auschwitz/

Preparing for Global Cooling tbh

SAVE US WINTER CHAN

Oops

Child services didn't do their job.

Man, Hamill never really got over getting struggle-cuddled by Harrison Ford and George Lucas, did he?

Nice false equivalence.

"My God, dad was right all along!"

This Isn't Even My Final Form

Right?

not that fast but yeah

2030 onwards

I have more.

I actually hate anime so much I would personally wage a war against anyone who would create cat-human hybrids.

dont worry they'd be sterile

In time, furfaggots are going to become a new, vile battleground for "rights" organizations and the like. People will want equal rights for hybrids, especially furries themselves.

Your sons will be fighting for the rights of their fox-hybrid wives and your daughters for their dog-man boyfriends.
Get your chew in, grab your bats and pitchforks and listen FUCKING close.
I knew the day would come when these sick fucks would bring their fetishism to life. The consequences wouldn't matter, nor would the fact that such actions would have dire impacts on the future of human evolution.

God's gonna be busy as all shit creating extra room in hell for the next couple years, whenever these soulless mutants make their way on the public stage. Trust me, if we know what's good for us - all of us - we won't let a single one into our civilization. People will start *feeling* for it, showing sympathy and delcaring it being an outcast is "unfair". These "rights" organizations will fuck us all if we let them.
Act fucking NOW. Put the message out there.
Furfucks are our BIGGEST enemy in the future.

Fuck off goon.

Fuck you, I'm no goon you fucking weeb.

Neat, perhaps i can be part poisonous frog and then go hug people and participate in antifa riots. I mean if I do a good job the left would definitely give me a pat on the back.

Whatever you say, goon. You're never getting that $10 back.

Fuck off weeb, I don't pay money to post on shit message boards. Go back to jacking off to imaginary women

Filtered.

At least you made a point here though; when the highpoint of someone's day or one of the only things they have to look forward to in the day is fapping to degenerate parodies of girls, that is.

Unless brain transplants become a thing. I shudder to imagine what effects that will have on a person.

Fucking why?

Those furniggers need to be gassed.

Do mammoths even taste good?

Good enough for our ancestors to hunt them into extinction.

I imagine elephant meat is the closest thing you can reasonably get these days.

We are not homo sapiens, we are a later version of neanderthal.
If both niggers and Whites have 96% chimp gene but only Whites have 4% neanderthal, that means we are 100% neanderthal descended.
The artist impressions" are fraudulent.
atala.fr/2012/09/25/b-neanderthal-skulls-cranes-neandertaliens-enfr/

I'd love to kill one of the first ones produced.

Yeah good stuff. Out of Africa theory is such bollocks.

gay

You're watching the research funding process in action, folks. Sensational claim + cushy time frame = big grant $$$

Jurassic park when?

You don't know how genetics works. Please lurk until you do. "Whites are Neanderthals" is just a shitty meme.

I got excited reading about this 18 years ago. They like to make new stories about it every couple years.

Poison dart frogs are poisonous due to their diet.

Dolly died a horrible death though. They can't even get cloning or golden rice right and they think they have the right to invent new species.

Means we don't have to worry about white genocide anymore right go- guys?

Dolly died a horrible death. The other clones didn't.

It was already prophesied in the digits in another thread similar to this that all of us would become mutant frog people and take the form of kek's children

LET IT SNOW

Culling them wouldn't be a problem, given the length of their breeding cycles. If we could find extinct plants with medicinal properties, I'd be more interested in that, but woolies? Sure why not.

Yup truest post in this thread. Science larping is very tiring to hear all the time. Shit always fucks up when new anyways.

Before the Libyan Civil War, there was actual plans being drawn up to return the Sahara to its original biome of a plain. It's actually pretty cool. Too bad the US had to get rid of Gadafi.

So what you're saying is that we're gonna eventually see the return of giant ass wolves, American Lions, and big ass bears?

More shit being covered up in the name of progress. Telomeres and other shit are a big problem. Never forget how those in charge love to lie and hide their failure. It honestly really scares me how little they know about the hacks they are engaging in.

scientists are clearly schizophrenic or just sadists. Consider that the widespread consensus among scientists, as we are told, is that climate change is real and the world is getting hotter.

Yet here they want to resurrect the Wooly Mammoth? A beast that died out after the ice age because it couldn't compete? How fucking sadistic is that, "hurr durr the earth is getting hotter better resurrect this extremely furry animal best suited to live in extremely cold environments"

Epitalon extends telomere length!

No shit. We're the peak of evolution on Earth. Doesn't mean we go around exterminating every animal. We should only do that to sub-humans because they are a legit danger to life on Earth.

And parasites. Obviously parasites would also apply to many you mentioned, such as kikes.

I would love for pictures (very) related to be brought back. No idea why, but I've always thought the Dodo bird was pretty cool and seems like a chill bird and good for laughs.

Indeed. The willy, crafty jew is man's greatest enemy.

Reminds me of a retarded duck

They would also save a tree from going extinct. The seeds only hatch after being eaten, and pooped out, by a dodo.

I didn't mean couldn't compete with humans. I meant couldn't compete with other mammals in general. Their body type was simply not well adapted to a post ice-age world. Why the fuck bring them back? They serve no purpose and will probably struggle to live due to our climate

Not seeing anything wrong with bringing these animals back.

Who the fuck wouldn't want one of those? I'm serious, they'd always give you a good laugh I bet.

It's like two for the price of one!

I'm looking at them more for the food and companionship values honestly. I bet dodo would taste great.

The Mammoth went extinct because humans (as an user said above) got too good at hunting them, not because of nature. They were more intelligent than the modern elephants, and around the same size. Really, there is no reason not to bring them back.

I'd be hesitant to bring back a smiledon or cave lion, but not a mammoth.

No. It doesnt. It tasted leathery like shoes but it was emergency food for sailors. on topic, however just use Nicobar pigeon DNA to fix the missing sequence of the Dodo.

They'd be incredibly valuable in the pet trade. A small flightless bird with a big goofy head.

More importantly though, let's bring back the ancient aryan Unicorn, the mighty war mount of the heroes of old. Imagine armoring it, and riding through a protest…

Y-you want to eat dodo? But why user?!

See, everybody loves a goofy looking bird! We could give it more horns as well, for maximum protester impalement.

It was a Rhino user But I agree on the impaling retards part. Bringing back Triceratops would be way better to charge at them.

Negro please.

Dolly was put down. It was spared the pain of the cancer she developed. But 4 siblings remain from her.

what caused this shit to go extinct?

A rhino yes but it had long legs more like a horse.

They were big, unintelligent, easy to kill and their eggs frequently stolen.

That's nice and all but what's the point of this, other than as a proof of concept? Mammoths aren't exactly useful or noteworthy.

Bring back giant sloths, those were cool.

They were not accustomed to humans and being dumb birds they approached them rather than run away, too. Got eaten by various Iberian sailors.

The Dutch

And yet only one in 300 cloned embryos can survive to become a viable fetus, it takes dozens of fetuses to make a birth and even harder for the animals to reach adulthood.

Fucking kill yourself leftist

then fuck, why aren't we reviving this to replace it with chickens?

not only does it comply more to death but is also big, could make a fuckload of food.

Why does every depiction of the dodo always make them look like psychopaths?

Born Just in time to ride a woolly mammoth into a group of nogs during the race war.

So we can make woolly mammoth burgers and steaks? Our ancestors hunted them (supposedly) to extinction for a reason despite the ridiculous risk involved so they must be good.

Why the fuck did the Dutch not catch and domesticate any of them? Useless faggots, implicit niggers more than anything.

the average man cant run faster than 30mph
im not talking about a kalahari bush nigger who's so primitive he catches gazelles by chasing them until they die of exhaustion
can you see a landwhale escaping a smilodon on a rascal?
cuz i cant

because the Dutch are obnoxious morons who never traveled with scientists aboard their retarded ships
they're so bad their ships had to be defacto commanded by British Royal Navy officers during the thirty years war because not many Dutchmen were around who could read and write or read a map properly

Because they were absolute psychopaths.

in the dodo's eyes they were the apex predator

Devil, lead me not into temptation.

we can teach them ourselves. Might as well semi-domesticate it while were at it, say, at a similar level to lapland reindeer.

eyyyyyy, nice digits brah.
Why would they live in Jew york?

MAMMOTH IS A WHITE MAN ANIMAL AND A SYMBOL OF EUROPE, RETURN OF MAMMOTH SYMBOLIZES THE RETURN OF A WHITE MANS GLOBAL LEBENSRAUM THAT WILL COLONIZE THE UNIVERSE

Not anymore, we wuz cavemans

.50bgm…not 20-110mm Hispano rounds

marvelous

fucking kek. i kinda suspected what it was but i did not see that coming

Your friendly reminder that
PROJECT CHIMERA
is a thing funded by kikes to create the perfect slave creature and to be a substitute to the hardworking white man. Their test subject? Human-pig hybrids.

but I wouldn't mind a catgirl. Just the looming threat of project chimera has me at unease

Reminder every race has neanderthal DNA except dindus.

Such is life

And part of the catch is that this will open the doors for the creation of super soldiers, if not already, before the knowledge and research for a successful subject goes public(Catgirl). not counting the fringe theories about using this new technology to revive antediluvian creatures/aberrations too
Artificial wombs will come handy in this scenario, in case of mass production.
Maybe Race War or WW3 got memed a bit too hard, this is shaping up to be a over the top as fuck

PASS THE AMMUNITION

The idea of a "peak of evolution" is retarded in itself, but what are Water Bears.

🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘 CHARGE

I see nothing wrong with this. We need to remove moralfags, religiousfags and indoctrinated marxists from biology.

This is when man falls.

Theres nothing wrong with moralfags user, its the religious zealots with plans of sabotage and marxists with facist ideals of totalitarian control via mind control

Go back to reddit, faggot.

National socialism is fine user, but fascism is terrible
Or at least Mussolini's version of fascism was
Besides i didnt state that Marxists were fascists, but rather had fascistic ideals

Cuckchan is the other way you autistic lolberg.

Are you implying Mussolini's fascism did nothing wrong?
Because it most certainly did
It was Mussolini who prevented Germany from placing Nazi troops in Italy before the war and prevented said possible troops from teaching the Italian troops any skill because they were pretty pathetic, only french were worse If i remember out of the axis
It was Mussolini who failed in eliminating any of the filthy communists that were in italy which lead to his own death
It was Mussolini that prevented the British and Germany reaching peace whilst Germany was rescuing german citizens from polish attackers
And let us not forget the fact that Mussolini "use" to be an actual socialist Marxist and was totally not the main reason the Axis lost the war

STOP PLAYING GOD

Those are just the pleb scientists. Everything you read in the mainstream community is 25+ years old and has been known for ages. They just keep digging up old shit. Humans are being cloned in DUMB's and their is a shit-ton of blurred lines happening in other dimensions based on what's currently being experimented with in terms of quantum computing, etc. I know that sounds too much tinfoil for you but give it a think and go deeper. Keep looking. Don't go crazy when they target or turn on you. Whether you're working for them as a layman or not. Shit is happening. You can either investigate the truth or serve those who will ultimately destroy you.

That's great: they'll give greater yields of Ivory.

shiggy diggy.

Get that mammoth meat ready, boys.

Are you even a real man?

Noice

The only death from a rough-skinned newt I've ever heard of was due to someone filling their kettle in a pond and boiling one.

We haven't had those up here for years, but you really need some real shit for those!

They should also bring the Geirfugl (spear bird) back, whick we gassed in the 1800ds, prolly to piss of SJWs, so we can gas them again and piss them off once more!

Nah it was starvation, actually.

Those look delicious. We need more delicious animals. Also salamanders big enough to kill niggers.

Actually got a friend from back at uni that well he first became an engineer, but he wanted something else so he went for genetic engeering, well civil though as it's a master.

It's amazing what they can do, they actually sit there and code DNA, and print it out.

Tons of regulations on this shit ofc, Last time we spoke was back in 10 when I worked in Oslo, met him a couple of times on the sub on the way to work and he gave me some heads up. Pretty awesome field

They prolly were.

So look here you got several preserved specimens they didn't only live here but I am not sure, but I think all the way over in north america I think, at least iceland and greenland.

So it's really easy for these genetic engineers to bring them back, and start making them fickificki to create a stock of them again.

They really should

holy fucking newfaggot cancer

These are called "moksusokse" i dunno anglo, but we gassed them back here at the mainland, and they survived at greenland.

But we brought them back here, so they live up in the mountains. They are aggro as fug.

Oh shit!
She managed to get away though, but it's common

You see the ring they form there? That's a protective stance, usually they do this to protect the calfs. Haven't tasted those though

uwot

REMINDER: 40K IS A HISTORICAL TEXT

We use the same word, different accent. Musk-Oxen. Do they smell weird or something? Also, are their heads legl to export? I would like to carve it's skull.

Yes they smell very strong

I typoed there so basically the same, means the same.

But also we have brought back the native cows, from scotland! We brought them over there, and they survived in the highlands, while after christianity they were gassed here and replaced with shitskin cows/oxes.

The rule for all these native animals, is that they are really aggro. These native oxes too, they charge you as fuck. Hightest.

So…
I don't think the woolen elephants there will be as kind as the ones you find in Africa and India and such
They are prolly really aggro

I hope they manage this

There was a stretch of land in Russia that still had Mammoths until relatively recently. The Egyptian Empire and Mammoths existed at the same time.

The niggers who still hunt elephants use AK-47s and 2x4s with nails drivin through them….fucking degenerate form of hunting tbh.

We call these "urokse" it translates to well
okse means ox
ur means ancient as in the begging of time

They are shit agro! They charge you as fuug too.

Bring the ice age back

Ur is a place.

It will come, the big cycle of nature, after that we will evolve again.
that is what Ragnarök is
The big cycle of nature

After it is over the heatings and such…

Indeed it is, and this screw a bit with my mind actually

We know that Óðinn had wast properties in Turkey, it says so in our texts and poems, he saw the Roman threat and moved up here, when he perma walked the last time we know of.

Urðarbrunni
Urð
Verdandi
Skuld

The norns three

Drink from Mími's well, like God did know the
past
present
future

Purebred aurochs went extinct in Poland during the Middle Ages, what we have now are backbreeding experiments trying to emulate the features of the original stock from regular cattle.
It's similar to the efforts of the American Chestnut Foundation trying to create a blight resilient american chestnut tree by making chinese-american hybrids and then selectively breeding to create a tree that is tall, straight grained, fast growing, high nut yield, and most importantly, blight resistant. Save for a few tough trees in Michigan and test trees at the University of Maine, there are no purebred adult american chestnut trees in America today.

Sound I bid all,
holy kin,
high and low,
sons of Heimdall;
do you want that I, Valfödur(Óðinn),
well to tell
of ancient tales
first, I remember

aur

We need to bring these animals back, the cows we got now (most have) they have to stay inside in winter, because they are not adopted to this climate.

They were gassed, and replaced with shitskin ones.

We also got boars back again, they are spreading really fast.

Man those bastards can get big.

One dude crashed into one here a few back, and they went for a manhunt for it, because when they get hurt they can go nuts. What they found was a big fella, that didn't have a scratch on him, while the car was a fucking wreck!

It's open season, so you can just shoot them as you want. They belong here.

The funny thing is I was with an anymiss living in boar territory(they have spread a lot now), and she stopped the car.
user in the road there, do you see that sinking, what do you think that is?

no that's boar tracks

They are so big, and they run in the same paths, so they make roads and fucking sinkings into the asphalt.

We should bring the troglodytes back.

The real problem is a lack of understanding of the knowledge of the blood. We Aryans have hyperborean blood and as we refine ourselves, we fall into heroic archetypes and repeat the deeds of our heroic ancestors, refining the nature of gods through our deeds, our labors a sacrifice to the truth of our blood.

inb4 mammoths get resurrected and all civilization collapses from humans being overtaken by their primordial instincts to go mammoth hunting

Nah-uh. No no no no no no. They used "cool" fires that were helpful to the environment.

Here's how I see it: it's not so much "playing god" as it is God working through other people to do his work. The success or failure of this synthetic mammoth clone, as with everything else in Heaven or on Earth, ultimately hinges on His Will. Nothing happens without His permission.

Kek

I identify as a biologically immortal 7' muscular Aryan, and therefore need technology to turn me into one. Check your privilege.

>people missing the embryos being grown ex vivo part of the article

IT'S TIME TO CREATE OUR ARMY

This part is complete BS. This is something they just tack on in an after to get more publicity and funding. You see something similar in Scientific American articles and what not. They will mention climate change literally in the last line, as if to just always get it in there.

This shit has started to really hurt science. It's turning it into a lefty hivemind in some areas. Some of it has even become authoritarian celeb worship. A couple of big mammals affecting the climate. Fuck off Church, whoever you are.

Sorry, this is what I meant to copy in . No idea what I did, it's too early to post I guess.

My body is ready

Don't bother dealing with these cultists, if it were up to them we would never have life extension technology or ever reach the stars

Wew, never knew Hitler was a cuck opposed to the natural evolution of the Aryan race.

Welcome back mammoths, please do not violate the NAP

Dude. He tried eugenics and creating Nazi supersoldiers. Hitler's argument is to not forget logic and nature.

I think the uploading of the mind to the internet is fucking retarded though. I don't want to wade through an endless sea of tranny porn for eternity

Creating super soldiers is fucking nonsense. It's like having robots fight your wars.

here's the real use of super soldiers