Friend tries to get me to play league of shitters again

>"We will never unban an account for any reason" (why the fuck is there a ban appeal option, then?)

Jesus fucking christ, I regret even playing the game once. I hope Riot crashes and burns.

Welcome to where we've been for years. They also bought Radiant Entertainment and told Rising Thunder to go to hell, which was actually a decent fighting game.

You deserve it for playing shit like that.

Tell your friend to play a good game

Always encrypt your shit OP. Save the passwords on an SD card or something.

I'm sorry for the blogposting, I just needed to vent.

Well see the friend I posted about in OP is an online friend. I actually played League about a year ago at a physical friend's house, and like a retard, logged in on his PC. He had me come over and nuke adware off his machine twice so it's no doubt my password got skimmed somewhere.

I had both my uplay and origin accounts stolen and never got them back.

Then they wonder why piracy is popular.

fuck that game, fuck all assfaggots and fuck the idiot fanbase

My shit got stolen, it sucks, it happens, whatever.
The thing that gets me the most is how draconian their policies are. No, you aren't the victim, you're the one at fault. You are guilty until proven innocent.

I won't say you deserved it, but I will say you shouldn't be surprised.

You should be thanking them honestly. You didn't really want to play that horse shit anyway.

I hope that was just hyperbole..

I had my Guild Wars account stolen at some point but I haven't played it in a very long time so I just never bothered getting it back. Steam account got jacked once too after I let my little brother borrow it to play GMod. Got that back, though.

Y-yeah, haha.

I tried to get a total figure but they wanted my full bank account information to verify my account. Most online services would let you simply view under your account settings. I know for sure it was over $200 (over 4 years), possibly as high as $350. My friends are far, far worse.

For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If you were willing to give them your email, and you spent like $300 on it when weren't you willing to give them your bank account information?

you are silly
still sucks that they won't believe you when you say it's been jacked though. then again, it's your fault for even letting that happen to begin with. god forbid that you use the same password that was on your league account for anything else.

No, because they don't need to know my bank information. It was all done via PayPal, and frankly, it's hard to keep track of microtransactions over that long of a period of time. A $5 skin here and there, the occasional legendary skin, it adds up.

Also, while my email was registered to my account, it was never verified. I never got a verification email, so when I tried to password reset, nothing happened. So, one of their mods sent the email verification manually, and the second I linked it, I got served a ban notice from February.

League literally cached a ban notice for 5+ months and didn't even try to inform me anything was wrong until after it was done and over with.

You know i was actually getting the itch to play again
Thanks for this user time to go finish some other game in backlog .

>hundreds of dollars
poor you

No surrender option dota bro. That one change improves the experience so much since you actually get to win instead of them surrendering the moment they get demoralized.

You lost the minute you tried to log in.

Was Riot always shit?

HEY OP, ARE YOUR KIDNEYS DEFECTIVE?

why did i ever play terrible mobas, what awful thing happened in my life to make me enjoy this shit

Skinnerbox

just stop playing and go do anything else.

You deserve every single moment of it.

Found your problem.

I still don't hate it but i'm glad I don't play it anymore.

Get KeePass. It's safe, easy, and fast.

You didn't miss much OP, they still sell your personal data to third-party orginazations to prove that gaming is bad, and Riot is full of cucks.

And why the fuck did your friend who played ASSFAGGOTS not warn you that your account was active while you quit?

Tencent planning to milk ASSFAGGOTS, expect a mobile game, fighting game spinoff, and some rumors of them trying to expand to consoles with some RPG or something like SMITE.

They should be able to see that the guy who jacked your account logged on from a completely different IP

Jesus christ

Why don't devs just make games with physical copies that let you play offline, and add a CD key if you want to play online or if you want patches? That's what I think should be done instead of needing an account to play any game.

Jesus christ, OP.

Everyone has different online mannerisms depending on the site. They already took away my account, what are they going to do, IP block me from contacting them?

"Jesus christ" indeed, you little retard

now you can go learn to play a real game maybe

wait is this the "social media" he shitposed to riot about?

so i take it he is some sort of faggot that wants us to spread this shit as his personal army.

if that is what he wanted he could have just made a tread promising dank oc of riots shit help desk.

This.

Maybe you should get better tastes. The guy who banned your account is doing you a favor.

I look forward to the inevitable death of this specific genre, just because nothing good has ever comes from it. Though I fear what may show up to take it's place.

Top kek m8. If either of these is true you deserve far worse then what's happened already.

HE
SPENT
MONEY
ON
LEAGUE

STUPID FUCKING NIGGER WHY WOULD YOU TRUST THOSE HAND-RUBBING CHINKY KIKES? WHY WOULD YOU EVER SPEND MONEY ON SKINS AND HEROES IN AN ASSFAGGOT? ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON?

Come than you lost something of any value.

You're not the victim, user. You asked for it.

Stop crying, little fag.