White teachers say "day without immigrants" was a blessing, shitskin outrage ensues

White teachers say "day without immigrants" was a blessing, shitskin outrage ensues

Some comments from a Facebook page/group that some asshurt "Chicana" activist made public:

twitter.com/oxminaox/status/832391424582705152

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jalaylay_/status/832409681616314369
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/oxminaox/status/832644614909595648
archive.is/Qyg6H
archive.8ch.net/threads.html#!pol
archive.is/cIGvd
livescience.com/51618-mysterious-population-y-bred-with-amazonians.html
philly.com/philly/blogs/bucksinq/160413996.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FACTS ARE RACIST
YOUR EXPERIENCES ARE RACIST
REALITY IS RACIST

AHAHAHAHA

Praise kek

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Liberals aren't very good at proving points, are they?

Who's the whore on first pic? Why does she have that "verified" blue arrow? Is this becoming some sort of "douchebag inside" seal?

No, they're amazing at it. It's just not THEIR points that they prove. :^)

Every "journalist" gets such a verified arrow sign, user.

top kek in my area only like two restaurants were closed, now I know where I'm never eating again.

Pewdiepie had his blue mark removed cause of the anti-jew shit he did, so it might as well be a "good goy" seal or approval by the Twitter kikes.

It might as well be a kike star. It proves you're kosher.

Same with Milo.

It's a mark of koshyness, with a few exceptions. Trump being one of them. Doubt they dare remove his mark.

TOP KEK
The winning just doesn't stop. By the way, despite the kids, all the adult immigrants that didn't go to work, did they take a day off or called in sick? Because if not, can't their employers even fire them legaly because for simply not turning up? I hope they get fired.

It's basically becoming their own solidarity Star of David.
As

pointed out, people who are known & verified can easily lose it even for things that had nothing to do with Twitter.
It's just another tactic to try to keep people in line & shame them for not being.

why are spic women so fucking annoying? Their screeching and beanouts are so constant that they make jewish women look like emotionally well rounded creatures.

and they don't want to get sent back

They're mongrels. Mongrels are more dysfunctional than not mongrels.

Those degenerates still don't realize they have no legitimate arguments, and the best they can do is mob rule through violent anarchy.

no
You're a bad person for not contributing and abandoning your real culture and people
Barry might have given you free shit, not us
You weren't doing useful work to begin with
We don't want you here in the first place
We're better at that, too, should it go so far.

lol this is exactly what I expected

1 day later

have we gone full circle? will the left now accidentally force-redpill itself?

How can we lobby to get him NOT fired? We need to fight sjw's back on this

baned by mods, fuck mods i'm still posting blabla

Inb4 user creates an extension to replace blue checkmark graphic with yellow star graphic

twitter.com/Jalaylay_/status/832409681616314369

he was already forzed to apology

It'll get taken down by the browser they make it for. Remember that time that someone made the echo extension for Jews?

I kek each time (((our greatest ally))) shows up.

Hopefully that guy is protected in his job. The one time not being able to fire an educator would backfire on the left.

It will still serve to educate for a small time that so many blue marks are likes and more than likely their resistance will backfire in a most beautiful way when they demand to have a star graphic verification, just like they did their own names with ((()))

The ones that participated are probably anchor babies or illegals. They're so retarded, they'd probably wear an 'undocumented pride' badge and go chimpout in the streets.

heh

That's a cute frog.

I'm serious. All of this animosity from these mud women is due to them wishing they could be white and wanting white children. Remember to keep your dick out of them though. We have mulattos and mestizos because men centuries ago couldn't stop themselves from muh dicking the savages, and now we're dealing with slightly higher IQ savages who still wish they were white.

Kinda sad to be honest. That connection with the teachers just isn't there when you flood the schools with non-whites. There was only two nigger in my entire school when I was younger. I remember the in depth conversations we'd have with the teachers, especially about history and stuff. Sometimes playing chess with them until the school closed. That's just gone now. Whites don't feel comfortable enough for something intimate like that.

That's a dude, dudes.

Is every woman secretly learning photoshop to do shit like this?
It's so common I'm surprised when its undoctored.

Its almost as if teachers can help a class of 15 opposed to a class of 30, regardless of their race. Though of course, a mixed class of 30 against a white class of 30 is always going to be worse.

Such as?

I have no idea why niggers and spics think this is a sharp look.

Huh? I'm just saying I had a better schooling experience there. We learned cultural songs from America, learned in depth about its history, when I moved states and went off to a different school filled with niggers and Nepal faggots we just started learning stuff for tests and glancing over it all. I really remember stuff I learned in 6th grade better than stuff I learned in 12.

sorry for blogpost

Big mistake. Now they smell blood. This poor lad.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

My captcha related: nazi math

He's going to get fucked. By apologizing he admitted he did something wrong.

WE WILL MAKE
AMERICA STRONG AGAIN
WE WILL MAKE
AMERICA PROUD AGAIN
WE WILL MAKE
AMERICA SAFE AGAIN
AND
WE WILL MAKE
AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

If conquering the galaxy meant that they would be white,beautiful and popular, I bet women would set their minds to it.

Lel

It'll be real one day.

Ultimately all teachers are leftists.

Pick one.

Sorry wrong post, I meant to reply to

Some of /ourguys/ made it through the net, but overwhelmingly yes.

What do you mean "such as"? Do you want me to hold your hand and walk you through the last 8 years and point to the women involved? Do you even belong here?

you may have caught the "no child left behind" bullshit. there was a marked change once that was implemented and it turned into a race to the bottom for all but the most advanced classes.

I got to experience the 'before and after' first hand

Hope for the future, my friend.
I am going for my teaching certificate, gonna help unpozz the education system

The first part of the outcome is obvious. SOCJUS will pounce, as always. Being a leftist (albeit one who was personally inconvenienced by the results of leftism), he'll keep apologizing, and the rainbow-hair swarm will keep mauling him. They'll start demanding his resignation, if they haven't already, and as sure as night follows day, he'll be fired.
The question is, will his first-hand observation of the negative effects of multiculturalism, combined with his losing his job over said observation, be enough to change his viewpoint? Perhaps not; a lifetime of being bombarded with propaganda from every form of media is not easily undone. Still, I'm an optimist. Maybe next time, he won't apologize.

He needs to join Antifa and preach violence to save himself

No, it's time to take Antifa down while they still have a money trail.

We should meme this more.

In all seriousness now, it's funny where the redpill can come from at times.

Take it for what you want, I'm not a financial expert, nutbthevstofk market broke a record yesterday. Which at least in my opinion could be seen as:

a) these protests are unlikely to continue
b) these protests don't have any negative impacts on the economy
c) immigrant labor is not the back bone of the American economy

Yes but if you run your business on mostly illegals you are fucked either way.

Not saying that somone who voluntarily does this kind of things doesnt deserve whats coming to them.

What a holocaust

real chinks want to work to death, no excuses.

I had a history teacher tell me they were a fascist (unironically).

This was also like 15 years ago.

As a teacher, I wish classes weren't so overcrowded as well.
Oh and no black kids. Even black teachers can't stand teaching black kids and you can look that up.
Maybe Trump can make education great again, I don't know but he should at least know that test scores have never once gone up ever since the DoE was established.

Today torposter, you were not shit. Thank you.

Of course the tolerant left is going to go apeshit and do everything they can to get this man fired and have his life destroyed for committing such a thought crime. They will probably even assault him.

Can we meme "earth without blacks, muslims, spics and jews"? I'd love to live on a planet with only white people.

They so redpilled a lot of scum bag liberal teachers inadvertently,Now they see how a White society is superb and the shitskins only fuck shit up, and need to be purged or exterminated, that realization must be earthshaking to them …….Great Post.. LULZ SO HARD

Soon, friend. This is what we're working towards.

kek is considering it

Was that yesterday or something?
I was wondering why here in California it was very pleasant, few people anywhere, almost all of them were white. I just thought it was a fortunate day or something. I WANT WHITE ETHNOSTATE BADLY NOW

Do we know how many legal immigrants did this shit, cant immagine those who were smart enough to come legally are not smart enough to figure out that Trumps ICE squads dont concern them.

Its not immigrants, its illegal immigrants, because those who came legally wont undo all the effort of 5+ years and their job for 1 day of virtue signaling.

No one is safe when the lefties run the show where you work and refuse to be a good goy. But yeah not being able to get a racist sexist nazi fired will melt them down hard.

Lets see how the lefties will try to demage controll now.

they need to take note of absentees and report them to ICE BWUHAHAHAAA!!

Well, I guess I must ==MEME HARDER==

I hope Kek will favor us. DOTR can't come soon enough.

Idea… could we meme "a day without black people" into reality as well? Imagine all the niggers stay home, dont go to school (not like it does them any good anyway), dont go to work (not like they DO work anyway), dont go shopping or w/e else, etc.

I imagine it would have several outcomes similar to the pictures in OP, and redpill WAAAAYYY more white people on how horrible niggers are. Suddenly, no niggers show up to school, the white kids can actually get shit done! No niggers at work? Oh look, no productivity was lost (maybe some government jobs slow down a tiny bit, but who would even notice?). Shit loads less traffic and no god damn blasting music rattling their car and every car within 50 yards of them.

Meanwhile, jewmart loses massive amounts of profits for the day, while everywhere else sees a massive reduction in goods "lost" (ie: stolen) and therefore more net profit. Fast food places see one of two outcomes, they shut down for the day and people eat healthier food for a day, or they stay open with white workers and the quality and speed of service is drastically improved.

ALSO meanwhile, nigger neighborhoods see a gigantic spike in crime ranging from petty theft to mass murders ala drive by shootings, several nigger communities become engulfed in a mass crime wave and white people learn where the niggers live all at once, several nigger areas are burned to the ground in the process, and about two weeks after its over planned parenthood sees a massive spike in "people" seeking abortions

It would be not only the most wide spread red pill of all time, it would also be the largest single red pill you could give to every individual, and all of it would require only some memeing and a single day of niggers doing the two things they do best, being lazy, and being niggers.

I'm fucking retarded, holy shit.
MEME HARDER

I work as a restaurant manager. We definitely have illegals working for us, in fact it seems like a lot (I didn't hire them so don't crucify me). So for one, it's the Middle of February which at least in my industry means it's the slow season for most. I worked last night and we had a skeleton crew. Most of the staff are non-essential support staff so if one of them didn't show up it wouldn't be a big deal. For instance a hostess called out last night which had absolutely zero impact on the business. We actually saved a little money on labor by not having her come in.
In any case, all the employees are employees at will and do not have contracts. What that means is I can fire anyone who's not also manager for any reason.

It's just a dumb protest because it doesn't hurt anyone but themselves and they're risking their employment for a haphazard non impactful protest. But as they say, never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake

What the fuck, i was convinced this #adaywithoutniggers was something from cuckchan.
Was it really a leftist protest? Kek. Im flabbergasted,really.

The lines are so blurred these days it's really alarming and just goes to show how retarded the opposition is.

Milo got termb& though right?

yea shitskin stupidity never ceases to amaze us goy they literally BTFO'd themselves …ahahahaaa!!!

CALL FUCKING ICE

Do this. >>9288896Or you are a cuck

CALL THEM NOW

It is Heresy not to check these trip-dubs

KEK wills it, we must meme this into reality. Better yet, let's get all the shit skins involved, meme that Trump is too stubborn to understand the impact Day without Spics had and that need need nigger and sand nigger to help with the cause to make their "message" clear.

(checked) that shit up!!

You forgot about asians. As far as I'm concerned China and India are the only Asians that need to knock off their bullshit, all the other orientals seem capable of taking care of their part of the world.
Japan you guys should kill more Chinese and less whales (Do whatever you want to dolphins fuck those things)

This guy is a teacher at my old school, wasn't around when I went since that was like over a decade ago.

Mate, when i talk about firing them, i talk about legal immigrants who are bound by a job contract, and might have broken that contract by not showing up at work. If they're illegal, then you should have called ICE 20 days ago. They shouldn't be fired but deported.

tfw they advertise a beautiful world for free

To upgrade your All-White Society(TM) from trial version of 24 hours to permanent please vote Adolf Hitler.

and the illegal niggers are the larger nuisance

Kill yourself to show white people what a world is like without us.

They'll miss us when we're gone.

What's with these fucking shills

This really is to be expected. When I was in high school, there were walk outs one day in protest of some sort of immigration reform. Future dropouts use political protest as an excuse to ditch class. I believe that day was also when some upperclassmen robbed a gas station only to be caught because one of them dropped their wallet at the scene.

His response video has been sitting at #1 trending on youtube all day, and it's still there. It's pretty great, the currently unfolding situation there feels exactly like the start of Gamergate did. The media is kvetching hard, and it even comes complete with Holla Forums's compromised mods going full SHUT IT DOWN on it.

That's more Imkampfy and he's always been a faggot. His shift is late at night though. Realmoonman is pretty alright along with the rest of the other mods.

I have seen him complicit in some of their censorship spasms, I absolutely wouldn't trust him either.

Mods are too ban happy and the length of bans is ridiculous, if it weren't for VPNs no one would be posting here anymore because you get a permaban for the stupidest shit.

he is literally a nazi, you know.

like this?

I just got to know what this was

Seriously what do non whites do …live on welfare and pretend to be white in the world we created NOT THEM while secretly hating Aryans because of the inefficiency and impotence of their simian bloodlines.

This. In convinced they're trying to ban all the real posters and replace them.

Being a young user in a school with a decently sized beaner population. Yesterday was exactly as described in the article less crowded, quiter, more productive, and just a great experience. I know what to look forward to when the deportations really kick in. Now I'm gonna go back into lurking.

Knock off this UKuck bullshit calling indians asians.

I've never been banned before.

I was never banned before until I got a permaban out of the blue for "chronic shitposting", it'll happen to you too.

YOU HAVE A TARGET-RICH ENVIRONMENT FOR ICE

LOAD AND FIRE ALL TUBES

It just means verified account. Its for celebs and famous people so they dont get impersonated.

I'm sorry to go OT here but I have a question about Holla Forums in general. Is there some kind of archive I can search for old posts? Like, 6 months old ones? Or is none of this here archived anywhere after it drops off the catalogue? Thanks.

It really brings up an important point, which is that these shitskins are getting their education given to them by American taxpayers. Its not just welfare they steal, its everything else under the sun.

This is great ,,showing whites how much better life can be without them.Every time you see a fucking spic carrying a 2x4 you should call ICE ALL of them HAVE TO GO BACK!! We don't want them or their stupid kids.No Anchor babies !!! and all niggers need to get off the White mans nuts and go back to their mud huts in nigeria and catch ebola.

archive.is, but technically, no.

And people abroad wonder why we spend so much fucking money on education and have nothing to show for it.

I know what a verified account is, sonny. I just want to know what she did/is to deserve one. She's some kind of journos-activist-shabbos goy-whatever, it seems.

Goons and recently TRS like to say that mods are compromised/shitskins/ban everyone. It's their staple of their goal to destabilize this site. TRS is responsible today's shilling probably, because there is a thread exposing them again. Of course their autism unboxes every time someone badmouths their little kike hangout. Report them for shilling. If you want to monitor mod activity, see:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

You'll see that most, nearly all, bans are justified and make sense to anyone who has no ill will towards Holla Forums.

any way we can capitalize on this? if the teachers get redpilled we can save gen z

TRS is jew loving ass cancer .

This. I was never banned before, even on Holla Forums until a week ago on here.

Damn that sucks. But thanks!

No, one of the mods, imkampfy, I believe, anchored a books thread. That's intolerable.

Well, another reason is that No Child Left Behind was a system where the class would repeat the lesson over and over until absolutely everyone in the class understands it, including the idiot in the back who never actually understands it. It means the people who could have completed 5 lessons sometimes dont get finished with 1. It made everyone learn at the pace of the slowest kid in their class.

If you call him out he just goes
Which is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

It did? I thought it just recycled that student through the system an infinite number of times.

The reason he deleted it was because he stated that they don't need his book collection, or some shit like that.

*anchored.

We have a /pdfs/ board for books, but I agree, Holla Forums book threads are where I have discovered some of my favorite books, and we need one where new stuff is constantly introduced. /pdfs/ is a slow board, and it should be. The stuff posted there should remain, not get bumped off with a new thread happening all the time.

Because if you weren't such a newfag, you'd know what board books (including Holla Forums related books) are posted on. Do you also want to spam the catalog with philosophy thread, music thread, movie thread and other shit? Boards are mostly thematic, except for Holla Forums and a few others.

No:
I get it's not politics exactly but this place has come to encompass more than just politics.

and reactionary jew(((red ice))) no wonder swedes are getting raped because the reactionary jew lmao ..stupid fking cucks.

Most of the bans are justified, but they should practice some control when banning people who have posted here for years without incident before they permaban them for pasting something, which is what happened to me.

Those kind of threads usually have a small amount of UIDs anyway. They're not infringing with what's important going on, unlike HWNDU. I mean the first could threads were fun but Jesus Christ.

How would they know you ever posted before?

There's /pdfs/, sure, and /polarchive/, but these aren't active as much, you dumb nigger.
Spam, no. But they should still be allowed here as politics does encompass culture, and now stop defending imkampfy, you mouth-breather.
Kill yourself.

Yeah, this.

Always used to wonder what you guys were going on about back on /new/ about how reality redpills you on stuff like this.

Books are different. They contain endless amounts of information and knowledge is power. Having a single book thread all the time would go a long way to improving our collective knowledge on a vast number of subjects. Ive been buying all sorts of physical copies, and have contributed countless excerpts from the texts Ive read. Books by George Lincoln Rockwell, books on propaganda, books on actual Nazi history, books exposing the holohoax.. there is a book I plan to buy which is about the Nazi economic recovery, very few of us even understand what Nazi economics was like, the 1932 economic platform is available on /pdfs/ right now.. how many have actually read that?

Philosophy could be mixed in with the book thread, books on philosophy. Art is less important, although if you read into propaganda, youl know Art is one of the 3 main outlets…

Book threads are unique in their importance though, I would argue… but they could use more breakdowns of what the book actually says, instead of just "heres 50 books that you should look at" in one infographic. Dump those on cuckchan after we have collected them individually, we will decide what they read, not the other way around.

if a mod cant figure out how books and philosophy tie into politics theyre too fucking stupid to be a mod

They can look up your post history, it's easy to tell who is an obvious shill. Pic related is what I was permabanned for, tell me it was deserved when I was clearly just pasting some faggots post from kikebart when it was related to the thread we were discussing.

I get banned a lot of the time here which leads me to believe there are rat crypto jews as mods or lib cuck faggots …they are everywhere fb banned …yt banned any other media censored all because the jews are butt hurt and getting exposed for the lying little fink rats they are.

Cant you just reset your IP and then they cant or whats the deal with that?

Also lets see if we can get them to do this again. I mean if it was so effective the first time, why not have them try again? That second taste would get a lot of people hooked. Most people think "Oh im just confused and not sure what im thinking" when they enjoyed not having so many mexicans. Having another day like this will have them confirm to themselves how great it will be with them gone.

Has there ever been more than one of those kind of threads at a time honestly? I mean those threads usually have a crowd that sticks in them for a while it's not like they flood the board. Just like the "We Wuz Atlantis" thread, its been up since last year. I don't see the harm in it. We all have the same interest or thereabout, I'd rather confide in someone here and get a quick response then post on a board with 1 active user and wait a week for small reply maybe, if that.

You probably deserve it. Book threads are the only complaint I have with how the mods work, Ive seen them do a lot of good and I dont think people actually understand how bad this place could be right now without them.

This was a good test run but Im still waiting for the "lifetime without immigrants"

Your argument is a sound and logical one, user. A mod must not be biased with his hotpocketing, especially on an imageboard centered around free speech. However, as one can see, this is not the case. Would you agree? It has been this way for a long time already. What has been done, if anything? Why does the shitposter, seeking freedom of speech, remain on such a board? These are the questions we must ask ourselves.

Exactly.

I'd say my problems with them can be found in this post. Also, they ban too quickly sometimes, mistaking combative newfags for shills.

checked.

I could, I appealed the ban because I'm giving the mods the benefit of the doubt and maybe they just assumed that I was posting that faggot shit instead of just pasting it to make fun of the cuck. It's still pending, so idk.

Kek wills it.

Sometimes combative newfags are in the way. There are no good jews, user.

Why? So you can spam your image macro every time? Are you so insecure that you need the board to egg you on so you will read? Do you need the board to tell you what music is good? If you want to self improve go to /pdfs/, scour the books, then go to /fit/ and get fit, you dumbass. Holla Forums is not your life coach.

Threads like philosophy threads quickly degrade into anons yelling opinions at each other and memearrowing all around. That's why generals are mostly useless, because you only have so much to say before you run out and thread turns into brit/pol/ all over. I am sure that if you want to discuss a book you like there is no problem from the mods. There is this thread about Solzhenitsyn's "200 years together" on right now. If you make a thread about NatSoc economics I'm sure anons will appreciate it as well.

there is no doubt I deserve it by jew standards,here is not as bad as other places but it is still ridiculous …If I am shitting up a sticky ok cool but when its a personal thing because to much rep pill action then fuck off.

Forgot to Heil that.

Newfags shouldn't be posting anyway. They should be lurking for their 2 year tenure. That being said, I've only been banned once and it was for a good reason. But my gripe with the mods isn't so much personal as it is with how they moderate and handle threads. Like I've mentioned in other posts.
the first and last person you mentioned are also me. I have to use a vpn because some shill used the IP my phone posts from.

I'm not him, impkamfy. I dislike you anchoring a thread that's meant to give knowledge.
And when all the books have been read? What then?

HAHAHAHAH I WAS HOPING FOR THIS EXACT THING!!

No immigrant day? Oh shit BEST DAY EVER!

There's a difference between a philosophy thread and Brit/pol/. Brit/pol/ is the kind of general that ruins boards. Philosophy, self improvement, what-have-you, are completely different.

Careful user, just yesterday I literally saw someone get banned for posting a link to the log page. The mods Do Not like it when you keep tabs on their activities.

Mods don't even ban things according to the rules anymore. Also, iamkampfy is always banhappy. thats a namefaggy sounding name too

Faggots.

Wow, it's like you have zero self-awareness as to why you were banned, like all the false flaggers on the meta board that bury legitimate complaints with shit like what you're pushing.
>>>/shill/

Yes and I find nothing wrong with what you said either, Im not as concerned about philosophy personally as books in general.. and not a single book, there should be a single thread up at all times where people contribute new books they have found out about, and explain why they are important and what they hold that is valuable.

For example, I could make a single thread on pic related, but really, this is like our Bible. (((They))) say the Turner Diaries is the white nationalist or white supremacist bible, but Its not a real bible, thats just some propaganda smear.

Pic related discusses everything, its about William Luther Pierce, but it has detailed sections on everyone from GLR to Bob Mathews, to Mcveigh, to William Gayley Simpson who wrote "Which Way Western Man" to Revilo P. Oliver, who was highly influential in educating a lot of these important people… on Cosmotheism, on World War 2, on his books, Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Hitler, The John Birch Society and all sorts of others. Endless amounts of highly valuable information, all collected into one book.. this book itself could have its own thread, but it really should be brought up over and over, until everyone has their own copy.

Its not the only book we need to collectively absorb into our knowledge base though, there are endless books, more books than one person or a hundred could ever hope to hunt down, read and review for the hivemind to consider. We should always be doing this, always be hunting down new books, new and important information which supports our world view and arguments. Bash the leftist over the head with factual history he has no idea about. Remind him about the jewish civil war in Germany, about how Kristallnacht, the beginning of violence, was instigated by a Polish Jew assassinating a German diplomat at the embassy, remind them France and England declared war on Germany, and their pre-war demands were very moderate, and justified. Hitler truly did nothing wrong, and we can factually argue that if only we understand history. We can give eachother the rundown, and youl get the same quick timeline of events from pretty much all of us.. but that is shallow, we still have a shallow understanding as a whole.. there is so much more to these subjects we could be aware of, if only we encouraged reading, and showed eachother good places to begin. On Family, Traditionalism, Feminism, Fascism, National Socialism, Guns and Arms, Military History, Guerilla Warfare, Insurgencies, Rebellions, Propaganda, Historical Figures, South Africa&Zimbabwe, Jews, Islam, Christianity, Economics.. Philosophy, even.. on all the subjects that are relevant to discussion..

Read what it says, I was pasting it to insult the guy in a thread, those aren't my views. I admit it could have been confusing to read which is why I appealed the ban. I didn't greentext the quote on accident because the initial paste had a memearrow in it even though it was on kikebart and assumed it would have greentexted the whole quote, but it didn't.

When I was in high school back in Texas, all of the spics walked out of school one day to go protest… something. It was awesome. All the whites and blacks bonded temporarily over how much we both hated Mexicans, it was a good day. The best part? An SUV full of beaners rolled over on the way to the protest and a one of the Mexican girls got her arm ripped off at the shoulder.

back OT this is fucking great ,we should make it a holiday (NO SHIT SKINS DAY) lol

14+88

This >9288420

Leave twitter/facebook and all the other jew shit far behind.

Don't fund their sick game.

Fucking kosher shit should be nuked. Along with anyone it means anything to.

How about 'no immigrant eternity'.

Peace on earth.

we need to push the window into ethnostate territory on farceberg and twatter like never before; normie minds are open to the idea now more than ever before.

Bring back this proud American tradition.
white milita soon

I was banned on /jews+/ for calling it /jews+/.

(checked)

Same. Been using Holla Forums virtually every day since the first exodus and I've never even received so much as a two second ban.

WITNESSED

wait, both /pdf/ and /pdfs/ exist.
which is preferred, from a Holla Forums perspective?

LET IT HAPPEN

this is fucking beautiful

Where did all the newfags come from?

rude and unhelpful.
filtered; reported; back traced; blocked; muted; called ICE; called JIDF and lodged a complaint; called your whore mother and complained; mailed dogshit to your hovel of a house.

*holds up fork*

"There is no greater evil one can suffer than to hate reasonable discourse"

Teachers should have held a secret pop quiz yesterday that counted for 50% of your grade and to pass all you had to do was write your name lol. Butthurt beaners fail the class in one swoop

>>>/pdfs/

Kek walks among us.

Topkek

I wouldn't say that, whites fight amongst themselves plenty. It's why we have the greatest warrior cultures and histories on the planet. That said living in white countries is a hell of a lot better than living anywhere else, and not even comparable with living in multicultural shitholes.

Fucking meme it!

What? He's a Juden, though.

We must fight for the young people, this forced mass immigration cannot be allowed to continue. The constitution should apply to europe, with another ammendment on racial heritage.

It'd be better to do a "non-white day", would have much more impact as there's many locations where people may only experience a nigger once in awhile. I.e. My old high school had like 10 blacks out of 2000 kids 2 graduated but a sizeable portion of spics.

TOP KEK

HIGH ENERGY
Is this Gex?

UPDATE
twitter.com/oxminaox/status/832644614909595648

Ok twitterfags, now is the chance to spam this image and redpill some teachers.

IIRC not that I study kosher e-celeb bullshit first he got his blue check removed, and then sometime later they permabanned him for making fun of Harambe.

I wish it happened.

Great idea.

Whoever it is that posts that in the book threads needs to be permabanned. From life.

Kek.

archive.is/Qyg6H
archive it you niggers

This sucks that he or any of those other people would be fired over their opinion. First amendment is supposed to be for citizens, not illegals.

I wonder if the (((teachers union))) will protect them from these politically motivated attacks against their employment.

I doubt it. The teacher's union is for all these shitskin students.

They give them to anyone that attacks Trump constantly. Check the (largely botted) salty responses to every single tweet he makes, you'll find many Literally Who's with like 40 followers who are nonetheless verified.

these colours. what do they mean?

hurr. nvm.

Its the STDs that were the most shocking to me when ai first started seeing this material on Holla Forums.

A remember everyone. 13% of the population. 13%.

And they represent a near majority of STDs. If not an outright one. Juet damn.

…imkampfy isnt half bad…when he has had some sleep and hasnt been drinking

Phone camera filters + relatively saturated lighting from a strong flash. Recent models probably do flattering white balance and contrast adjustment by default.

48% of blacks randomly tested had Herpies and only 7% knew they had it.

Sick. Also, how the hell do you not know that you have an STD.

I like how instead of telling their people to improve their bad behavior, they whine about others not tolerating their bad behavior.

That latina should be embarrassed, not angered.

ghetto alumni reporting in

When rich neighborhoods started going up in town, they built a whole new high school in the middle of them so they wouldn't have to go to Rubidoux.

The one who want to stay and have no criminal shit will work hard and become a legal citizen. That's how it was always supposed to work.

That's the American Dream. The American Dream is that no matter where you come from, be it England, Germany, France, Ireland, Italy, etc you can come to American and leave your old-world past behind. You can come to American and join the encompassing "White" race. My great grandfather came to America after the first world war, in which he fought in artillery. He was sick of conflict between Europeans, sick of shelling people who looked like him but had the misfortune to be born in a country his was at war at. So he and his family came to America and shed their old world identity. They became proud white Americans. That was possible because they could physically blend in with the American population. Once they acquired American accented English, they became indistinguishable from other white Americans.

That can never happen for brown skinned spics, niggers, and other mud races. Because of their skin color they can never fully shed their old ethnic identity and become fully fledged Americans. This makes them bitter, and it makes them hold onto their old ethnic identities. Why do white Spaniard immigrants in America fit in with Americans after one generation, but brown Mexicans stay in their own Mexican ghettos speaking spanish for many many generations? Because they can never fit in. It is biologically impossible for them to become white Americans because their genome is muddied with brown genes.

This makes them bitter. And being bitter makes them enemies of the white race. They wish they were white but can't be, which makes them hate the white people they want to be.

Eventually I hope people start to wake up and think maybe being a "racist" isn't such a bad thing after all, especially when you can feel safe walking alone at night and the streets aren't covered with garbage and homeless niggers.

I work at a $university$ and I didn't notice a single person missing yesterday. Wonder why….

It pisses me off that you have to have particular info on one single fucking illegal to get them gone. I could pull up a list of places that have illegals every day in my state, like ER rooms in general, and hand it over but that's not fucking good enough.

It sounds stupid, but you need some sort of system. Otherwise, spics would file false reports and send them on wild goose chases all the time. I do think they should patrol common areas such as ERs and Home Depot parking lots though.

Sauce?

In my state there is such a thing as a county health services center. At them citizens get things like birth certificates. Illegals get FREE FUCKING HEALTHCARE AND EVEN FREE DENTAL CARE.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't we have a day without non-whites, or, "people of color".
This could make magic happen in California.

One who lives an unclean life is likely not able to tell new stains from old.

People-of-colour me surprised

MFW

imagine pedowood without kikes

I liked the Holla Forums books thread. That OP was a good one. I still have every set he posted. He made a site and was going to make it an active and regular thing again. I just checked it and it looks like the hosting site removed it. But after his newest thread was anchored he quit entirely.
Yes /pdfs/ exists. But those threads had worth.

It's the mods who say that.

No he's not.
Recently he's even gone so far as to quote Voltaire and all but explicitly implicate jews.

Yeah, that was a big mistake. I don't know how to tell normalfags that the only response is to double down. They all make the same mistake.

Fucking fantastic. This should be memed everywhere.

That's disappointing if true.

It's like they proved non-leftist positions correct. Oh wait, the fellow travelers did!

Already done sir.

Millions of Gen Z kids just got redpilled on the (((media))). I love it.

divine divinity by larian studios

It's like the left is allergic to winning in CY+2.

We need to create some standard "SJW shitfit response" infographic to spread awareness of how to deal with these whineniggers.

Check'd, kek'd, and standing by to help facilitate this.

You didn't hire them, but you certainly haven't done anything to get them out of the country. Call ICE now please.

(checked)

Yup.See for more info.

Shit l live there, l wonder if he teaches at one of my old schools.

archive.8ch.net/threads.html#!pol

On one hand it's hilarious to see the real, positive effect the absence of these stone age savages has on the school environment.

On the other it's still very dangerous for your employment prospects to comment candidly in a public forum with one's real name. Hopefully this will be changing in the future but the teacher suspensions come as no surprise.

This kind of financial terrorism needs to fucking end.

If this happens a lot of companies will meme a diverse workplace even harder until they collapse, (((they))) always do.

Normalfag parents usually care about good teachers, good schools if they can. They can see their kids being bullied, doing less well in school if it's full of non-whites etc.

So broadcast this shit far and wide - journalists going out of their way to try and get these teachers fired from their jobs for making single observations that resonate with every parent who understands that education is important.

Suspended with pay so far. It remains possible that they'll pull through, though I'm not very hopeful.

nice

I'd imagine they might be allowed to return if they issue a public apology and attend some kind of holohoax re-education seminar.

pdfs and polarchive are super slow boards.

please moar traffic

tbqh reading books takes a while.

And so were decorated several soldiers of the Wehrmacht. Your point?

That picture
I originally posted that here in 2013… I was an acting TA at a university, and one of my more redpilled students sent it to me. I posted it on Holla Forums a few days later.

That makes me so fucking happy to see it again, I really do love you guys. I'd lost the hard drive I'd had the original stored on, so it's absolutely great to have another copy. Thanks user.

Check'd brilliant

We were already calling this shit. I remember the thread in which we all said life would greatly improve & it would redpill people.

Can we meme A Day Without Jews? Make some posters about how Jews are fed up with "antisemitism" under a Trump administration and need to show those filthy goyim how much they contribute, spread it on Jew twitter, Jew facebook groups, and in real life at synagogues and such. Imagine how fast the overton window would swing when normies see a tangible increase in the quality of their lives without Jews.

i can play this off as a grandstanding political show of bravery

>Implying anything short of real genocide will cause the Jew to uncurl the bony death grip of his claws off of our institutions and our culture.

I don't like to see SocJus find a target, but this has a hidden benefit. This could unintentionally redpill all of the white teachers in that area.On some level, they have to know that multiculturalism causes a lot of issues in their schools.

May the beautiful sequence in your post number make it so.

The problem is Jews couldn't possibly stop themselves from pushing anti-white civilization-destroying bullshit for that long.

Why was it a day without immigrants? Did Trump kick them out? Were they demonstrating against something?

They were protesting against being removed from our country…
By proving firsthand experience of how much nicer our countries will be once they are finally gone.

Well played.

Anywhere I can find this extension? I forgot where I got it on my old computer.

Welcome to Trump's America, faggots!

They're so stupid that they actually redpill normies by accident, it's like it's straight out of a greentext story.

fuck off.

Did you open the wrong bookmark? Do you have any idea where you are right now?

So good, too good. Thank you for sharing.

Did it not occur to the dumb bitch that most kids would jump at any excuse to skip school, and that these teachers aren't necessarily talking about their immigrant students exclusively? The students that skipped did the same as most people do when it snows a bit in countries that aren't used to seeing it.

Also, how many kids are in a class typically? Those teachers are saying things like 50 students skipped…

We gotta give these immigrants some feedback.
They need to know that we didn't even notice the day without them.
Maybe they'll just get the fuck out.

about 30 kids to a regular sized class, they were most likely counting kids across all the classes they teach

or finally just put up their fucking dukes and fight us/lose/getputdown like animals

Told.

HIGH
NRG
R
G

Go to a dead board to discuss seminal works all Holla Forumsacks should be reading, I'd fucking love if you had a stroke you piece of shit, you are a cancer on this board.

we need to set a date for it that's a ways out, so we can make sure as many people as possible see it. it needs to become super popular, so that blacks feel pressured into doing it. make them feel like race traitors for not participating.

before we moved here i used to get banned all the time on cuckchan. since coming here i've only been banned once, and i genuinely deserved it.
i posted a thread claiming something huge had happened, but my source was bullshit and i didn't realize it at the time

jews can be national socialist. anyone can. it just means being national socialist for one's own people. jewish national socialism is pretty much the only thing that can stop the jews from being parasites (apart from some more drastic solutions), but the trouble is the number of jews who believe they are above labor

iraq was basically national socialist before US invasion

kek

this. never apologize for anything that you did on purpose. nobody will respect you if you fold any time someone demands an apology. if it's not the right thing to do, don't do it.

never complain, never explain.

10/10 post

Vox Day wrote a book about it, which basically has NEVER APOLOGIZE as the first and biggest rule.

(checked)
Wrong. The difference was an obvious improvement in every conceivable aspect and everyone took notice, which is exactly why the fuckstains are so rustled.

What is there to apologize for anyway? Teachers constantly complain about overcrowding(for good reason) it's only a problem suddenly when it has connotations that it's caused by spics? It fucking is, in Riverside beaners have nearly doubled the population since the late 80s and none of the schools have upgraded to reflect this fact, there's not enough room.

it's just that their points suck.

This. If you want to read how to keep yourself safe from these people if they happen to have you in their crosshairs, read this. The first rule is, naturally, never apologize; rather than taking it as regretting what ever it is they are accusing you of, they take it as an admission of guilt.

Never, ever, ever apologize.

they are simply not intelligent enough to understand the concept of virus/bacterial infections.

np

Anchor books threads but let a thread about a daily mail article on an orange alligator play out to 750 replies (mostly about anime). This board is literally unrecognizable from before the election cycle and will never return to what it was.

Anybody that is butthurt about this reply or wants to call me a goon, know that you're the goon with the off-topic shitposting all the time and you know it.

It was a based user who shared his work with us way back around August~October time.
Probably not Gex.

did he died ?

Anyone remember being in school and seeing those cringey "diversity is strength" posters in school in all rainbow fonts? I'm laughing so hard now.

I am a teacher, though this is my last year doing this increasingly pointless job. Expending effort on teaching nonwhites is almost always a complete waste of time, and the ones who are willing to do schoolwork will likely grow up to become enemies anyway.

Meanwhile in leaf country, they're actually taking in illegal Mexicans and Somalians instead of kicking them back over for deportation or deporting them themselves where they should be. Certain areas used to be a lot nicer and safer before the flood of cultural enrichment and it's only getting worse.

My usual IP got banned not too long ago, but it was attached to a shitpost that wasn't mine so I figure someone has a dynamic IP.

Checked.

Goons hate anime, it triggers them. Remember when we'd keep getting shills angry on Twitter for having anime avatars?

Checked. What are you thinking of doing next?

The children are over-stimulated!

this is what is happening on 4chan, Holla Forums is the last bastion of real posters over there. went to some other boards recently that I used to go on a long time ago, they're all fucking garbage and complete newfags. the board cultures are completely gone and traffic is ridiculously low. you're not wrong.

wtf I like the mods now. browsing through that I don't really have a problem with almost any of that.

I fucking miss space elevator threads…

Probably the best Trump webm still.

the fuckers work me like a Japanese salary man.

Oh did they do that "day without illegals" thing?

I didn't notice at all.

Lel she's one of those beaners who are brown as fuck, but stay out of the sun to look "white", if you call them brown they will get pissed off.

Well I guess we know now why even super liberals like Samantha Bee wanted to keep them out of her children's schools. Too bad it's always the working class whites that have to suffer around them the most but at least rich liberals get to virtue signal their gated white neighborhoods.

What ever happened to that?
The Sam Bee angle would be great to press on to show the exact thing we've been talking about forever, leftists hate their own policies if they apply to them.

Wait, Stefan is NatSoc now?

Stefan has not a single jewish characteristic you fucking tard.

The left shooting themselves in the foot, again. Beautiful

and that's why faggots who think and actually do "colonizing" and oildrilling are fucking retarded assuming they aren't kikes and lefty shitposting

yeah, but do you miss Nightly Ossuary threads?

lol

Underrated post

archive.is/cIGvd

Dude, let's not play pretend here. In a speech he gave in some (If I recall correctly) lolberg event, he outright says that his mother was jewish (what percentile, how religious or self-identified doesn't matter).
However, and here comes the titty twister, both his hatred towards his mother and his desire for truth eventually came around to Stef coming out of the muck of ancapism into something that is coincidental in quite a few ways with nationalist, natsoc or traditionalist ideas (and him getting in fights with ashkenazi's about Israel being cunts). Furthermore he's not tied to dead ideas of the past, but can look at statistics and facts, and analyze them to actually think further beyond. Shame for him being a atheist-materialist even if he has (as some user pointed out, haven't seen in what vid he did that, though) said positive things about the church for it's enforcement of morality. But can't have anything.

Also beware of anyone using Molly as an example of "good jew". That has always been a way to peddle bullshit.

For once i would love to see one of these people just stand their ground.

Can they do anything right anymore?

Always double down!!!!!!

Serious question about the "invented nothing" part - didn't the more island-y black nations do pretty well with star-based sea navigation? I remember reading something along those lines but I can't recall where.

Yeah he'll be unemployed now.

That is the supposed new dream. The original dream was for Englishmen only.

The polynesians could tell exactly where they were in their islands by laying still in the pit of their boats and feeling how the waves moved. Seriously.

I don't know anything about blacks doing it but Polynesians had an exceptional navigation system.

When you live or die everyday by your ability to read the sea, you quickly become a master of it. Also, polynesians weren't niggers. Some of the survivors are descended from a creative race that traveled the currents from a stretch between kiwiland and easter island. Sadly, they were hit twice, once by the fires of the volcanoes and again by the rising waters which came to cover all but the edges of their empire, and they collapsed as a result. DNA testing of some amazonian tribes has proved this.

Forgot to mention, they also had a form of writing called rongo rongo or something like that. There are many symbols with a clear lineage from ancient aryan runic scripts.

I'm always delighted when sub-humans exile themselves (even temporarily) from human civilization and people react positively to it.

Don't get too crazy with the WEWUZ there unless you're prepared to back it up.

The Yng rune is an easy spot, but there are three easy to find, and some other possibilities if you simplify the more hieroglyphic like ones into just lines. It's not a direct line connecting these, but our ancestors and their's had contact.
Here is a link. Note the dates mentioned. 12000 years ago a massive eruption in indonesia region blacked out the fucking sun. livescience.com/51618-mysterious-population-y-bred-with-amazonians.html

No, they would do their best acting impression of someone who is setting his mind to it. With a lot of luck they might lure some smart men into doing it for them.

There's your problem right there. Niggers wouldn't remember the date.

…uh user

There's a "fix my lazy eye" filter?

perhaps he meant green carders and such wanting to get full citizenship?

Sounds like the day just before the DOTR.
Let's meme it.

but jews are mongrels too

i want another reason to slack off

They sure will.but only if they're white

bump

Yeah no. The American dream was for Englishmen to get away from absolutist Europe to practice their religion and political freedoms.
This used to be the case still until early 1900s, when the percentage of population that was of immigrant descent more recent than 3 generations and less become dominant over the established Anglo-Saxon culture.
America had a chance at developing its own ethnicity and you killed it.
Blending whites together only worked because they were Europeans and they were forced to assimilate into an already-established English-based culture. This is the great mistake of globalists and constant error of American apologetics, who instead take liberal ideas at face value and declare them workable and universal purely because Englishmen made them work.

Don't fall for this false idea, this was never the historical reality. "American dream" that you imagine with 1950s picket fences and smiling families is a Jewish marketing ploy they invented after the war. If you want real America, find your Anglo-Saxon roots and return to true liberty.

I think they did something similar already. It was a Black Friday boycott or something. Don't remember the exact details though.

What is this newfag shit? Imkampfy shitposts heavily everytime he's online, anchors tons of good threads that aren't /new/ related even though they're Holla Forums related while leaving up obvious bait and shill threads - if he's not making them himself. moonman also a faggot. You'll get banned if you post any the documentation of their faggotry. They're both actively working to undermine the board.

Pretty sure it's more than that. the rate for female niggers is over 50% in most states. I did the math before, only looking at white rates brought the US in the top 10 or 15 of world's least obese countries iirc.

Could somebody do this with Hell March?

Liberals complained when a teacher was fired for trashing her students on her personal blog (names weren't named).
philly.com/philly/blogs/bucksinq/160413996.html

i hate to break this to you. i know it doesn't matter, nor change anything. guidance is 'don't get sick' for a reason. the reason from one direction is that most doctors aren't professionals and spend 10-20x longer years educating for 100-200x more shekels while graduating despite not having the internalized level of anatomy knowledge that doctors less than 60yrs ago had. the other direction is that mostly, you don't need a doctor, you need a medic, or a white grandma, or a adoring wife and admiring son - spending shekels wastes shekels for most transactions in medicine. if you're sick, you tend to stay sick, explicitly because you have been sick (((afro, judeo, muslim, mongol, asiatic, amer-indians; the tree of descent; entropy failure))) – although, typically we use different words for 'sick', ex: breast/ovarian cancer is 'genetic predisposition' (incidentally, almost universally only expressed in jews, while funded by everyone else. should sound familiar).

all that said and done, 'would have been' is not typically what happens. what happens is more like 'must get this tardmonkey graduated and away from us before shtf'. and other such half-forced half-defeatist resignations to harvest the bank's debt prostitute govt hand outs (and likewise, all other i had a dream seeking role playing faggots, etc).

it didn't really have a beginning, nor an end, but if you'd like visuals, consider any casual google image search for X medical school class photo. you'll get the idea…

no jewry degrees, nor jewry shekels, nor any degeneracy at all really, was prevented by some nig pouring bleach down a congenital failure (esophageal atresia). the nig probably still graduated Doctor Nigga, the hospital still billed for medical care with teaching institution reimbursement bonus, the doctors/nurses/staff/et al still had to play along, the local peds hospital and their soul-sucking playpens of harpies and save-the-children theist+atheist faggotry got to feel good about themselves, the news lying liars got to play along as well, that shitkin somalian immigrant and/or jewish genetic sleeper cell got medical care and drama and financing, and all the banks and accountants did, do, and so continue to make all the infinite currency games flow.

no 'would have been' beans happened here.

Considering blacks only make up 13% that's pretty generous actually. Shows how they're almost all fat fucks. Then take the beaner populations into account, throw them out, and the US does become much thinner and healthier