PETITION FOR J.K. ROWLING TO TAKE IN MUSLIM REFUGEES IN HER MANSIONS

Since J.K. Rowling is furiously advocating open borders and repeatedly stating that Europe has a duty to take in every single rapefugee there is on twitter, i think it is time to expose her hypocrisy.

https ://www.change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Younger normies are usually not paying attention to the (((MSM))) and getting their opinion about political issues from (((celebrities))). If we get enough signatures, we can spread the petition on twitter for a significant impact and redpill J.K. Rowlings younger fans while discrediting the superrich apologists of globalism.

tl,dr: =SIGN THAT SHIT.==

Redtext must be on new line

I fucked it up because of exitement. This could be a won battle if we managed to mobilize the masses of kek.

Spread it, might bring some keks and lulz, but honestly I don't think it will. Just like after the Trump win, so many celebrities that cried they will move out of the USA, they never did and it wasn't that big of a deal as I think it should be.

Should I, as a not american, sign this shit ?

Of course it won´t work, but i think we will get a reaction out of her and expose her publicly if she refuses to do what we demand. This will be a massive redpill for all the normie zombies that absorb their adored celebrities every word.

SIGN IT.
I am not an America, neither is J.K. Rowling. She is from Britain.

So if she takes in rapefugees we win, if she rejects and denounces the petition we win. Though petitions smell like data mining in the current year. Don't think a burger petition site would have any effect on her though.

We just need to make this big enough that she has to respond to it.

Its about the number of people that agree with the cause. Also, i recommend creating a fake-email account for everything non-personal on the internet anyways, but that´s just my personal opinion.

Anyways, everybode go
SIGN
I
G
N

There need to be more campaigns like this to put the boot to virtue signaling globalist celebutards and the idiots that treat them as royalty.

I wholeheartedly agree. Lets carry the battle to them.

This!

You want open borders? You support rapefugees? You shelter them in YOUR house!

I think these might work, but to fully abuse their powers go about things like this:

J.K. Rowling
J.K. Rowling (Donations are a drop in the ocean, since the british taxpayers alone have to pay billions every year for rapefugees and their shelters)
See OP (its basically that, the minors are grown-ups, everyone knows that)
Done, now
SIGN IT

Acknowledged. This is what concern trolling was made for.

CHECKED
I love holding shitlibs to their lunatic standards

She writes about white boys living under the stairs, but won't even let middle easterners in the house. Disgraceful!

Ok lads I did.

Friendly reminder that J.K. Rowling is a heretic that insulted Pepe and his followers with the typical buzzwords.

Here is her lousy attempt at damage control that still contained a thinly-veiled insult.

lol but I bet the white boy somehow stands in for her. I'm sure she's a constant victim type. Her mom and dad must have been sooo cruel! She never fully matured, look what she writes!

make her eat her own eyeballs one at a time and then set her on fire

I hope she is raped by a shit skin

Checked
The status quo will shift soon and people will realize that obtaining political views from celebrities is a poor idea.

Sounds like a really vibrant experience. She should allow the refugees to live with her in her huge mansion.

This bitch needs to study English. She just implied that we're the good guys, and that since we're turning frustration into higher culture (I refuse to sink to the kike levels and use the fucking term) politics she wishes us ill will. If we're fapping beta orbiting faggots and NEETS then she wishes for us to fap or cuck ourselves into "hapiness".

What a cunt.

You have more faith that this will happen than I do. I still think physical removal is the only option at this point.

This is the same bitch who thinks "Horizont Alley" and "Diagon Alley" were clever. She's a meth head I guarantee it.

This might have been a freudian slip.

I don't see this working, but I would encourage a constant, unrelenting hammering of whiny liberal celebrities with requests for them to give up their land, summer homes, and wealth to house refugees. Make them put their money where their mouth is.

If one of Rowling's children got raped by a migrant, or if she herself got killed, it would be a massive redpill to all her adoring fans.

I actually think calling for the construction of new rapefugee centers right near their homes and children's schools would be even more insidious. Use the liberalism double-edge sword against them to cut both ways: promote rapefugees living in close proximity to the elites, and use your promotion of importing rapefugees to cut the elites down at the knees when they try to weasle out or fight back. Which they will because we all know they don't want their elite communities niggered up with shitskins.

Nah that's giving her too much credit. I'm still waiting for the day where they find out she stole the story from a dead soldier.

I know I'm asking to be spoonfed like a newcuck but are there any non-kiked further reading on that?

You're not only a newfag but also illiterate, go back to reddit.

Propaganda victory in the making, meme it happen.

What the fuck, the guy who represented Jacobs was ordered by the court to pay up. Shit.

Fucking retard.

CUCK
U
C
K

Normally, I would never wish this upon a woman, but I hope she gets gang raped by a pack of sand niggers.

deleted it

Says the bitch that probably lives in a mansion in a 99% white neighbourhood while crying about opressed muzzies online.

SIGN IT
I
G
N

I
T

Just use some cuck's name you know from somewhere.

Oooh I like this.

checked

SIGN IT
don't forget to use protection

Petition for J.K. Rowling to die gargling pig semen.

There is no wit and no redpilling potential in that. This will blow up in her face.

It wasn't a recommendation, I am petitioning the gods for J.K. Rowling to die gargling pig semen.

Heresy!

If the petition took off it would probably backfire because knowing her she'd probably let some stay. She's rich enough that she could build or buy houses for refugees or simply pay for their accommodation somewhere.

Read the demands i made in the last part of the description. She will never actually do that.

Kek, ok I suppose I'll sign it.

Opps, counter-sage

I forgot this was coming out. I hate modern KyoAni cancer, but this one's directed by the same one who did Lucky Star and Full Metal Panic and Haruhi, isn't it? How is it?

George Clooney too, and any other wealthy celebrity supports this shit.

Did you see the Paul Joseph Watson video on this? It was pretty good. Except PJW is promoting the holohoax in other videos.

Yes, i saw it. The infofags all have their flaws (especially Alex, he is 70 % shill and 30 % accurate) but this video was on point.

its sacharine

Can we get normies to treat Trump and the Trump family as actual royalty though? It's what they need anyway, plebs need royalty to celebrate or jews will trick them into worshiping niggers and whores.

Paul "MEINSTREEM METEUH" Watson actively promotes the holohoax? He's even worse than I thought.

SO I WENT UP TO THIS GURL AND SAID HEY WHOTS UP,
MAIN STREET MEATY WHORE

Bump for minor keks.

You need to tell her to take in rapefugee MEN. Otherwise this could backfire when she just gets a few (mostly) harmless muslim women.

my sides lad

This is included in the description of the petition. Read the last part, it will be amusing (i hope)

Bumping

The definition of a has-been.

kek

Poor Anubis.

(checked)
Now sign the petition in the name of your lord Kek.