>Source: archive.is/CvWtV

>Source: archive.is/uKMOo

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/population/race/data/black.html
cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db219.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I clicked the article, no where does it say

Thor has chosen his side

Which comes out to a percentage of 9.3 x 10^-5, or 0.000093%. Clearly this is a problem that must be fixed!

Meanwhile…

In 2013, there were ~15,292,000 Black women over 20 in the US.
> census.gov/population/race/data/black.html

In 2014, ~56.9% of Black women over 20 in the US were obese.
> cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db219.htm

Thus, as of 2014, we can assume that there were

How many were unarmed?

Not nearly enough niggerdeath for my tastes.

How many unarmed white people have niggers gunned down during that time period?

In my country more people die driving within a week. But muh dindus. Muh opressors. You shoulda never touched niggerland and just let them rot. I live in a nigger free world (but the gypsies have to go).

(Checked)

You'd think there would be more shootings with that many slow black runners

That's just the women. The men aren't nearly as bad in the obesity department - they're too busy raping, killing and robbing to have time to get fat.

This is what I want to know. I bet it's 10 times as many or more. Good luck finding the statistic.

can you really compare these two stats given that lightning threatens everyone while police violence is racially targeted? you'd have to adjust it, considering population percentages i believe.

But then, nothing ever really changes deep seated notations:

women are inferior
blacks are savages
whites are evil

i guess the question becomes whats more important - the truth or feeling good about yourself?

if you're a cop, the most likely race you'll be killed by is black.

Shouldn't have dindu'd a nuffin to a gunfight.

Gotta love black "professionalism".

Demographically, white people aren't colonizing anything today. Even the closest thing today would be "soft colonizing" through culture and finance, but that's done by (((whites))) and is hardly beneficial to the host.

bump for importance

OP is nigger tier at reading. Here is the WaPo 2016 police shooting database. 17 unarmed dindus were killed by police in 2016. How many of them were grabbing a cops gun, shot in a struggle, etc, who knows. So it's actually twice as likely.

www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/

In the defense of black women, most of them were imported as field niggers. It's not that they are obese per say it's just that our forefathers needed black women as large as oxen to pull the cotton wagon.

Unarmed niggers, who followed police orders, shot: 0

It has nothing to do with their inability to understand simple concepts like healthy eating and not eating 5x their daily caloric intake. It's all muh genetics.

save that shit for goy book. They are niggers, call them like they are.

BASED THOR

Hitler dubs confirm! Thor will help electrocute mudslimes!

Goddamn I haven't seen that version in four years. Man this image has come a long way.

Black rapists are obviously far more progressive and less bigoted