American Horror Story Will Drag Us Through the Nightmare of the 2016 Election Again

== Looks like it's gonna be 8 years
Of Anti-trump saltiness ==
They keep double down on butt like if it's gonna hurt trump supporters feelings. How this logic different from throwing a temper tantrum?
archive.fo/AgFPl

in other news water is wet, this show is anti-white as fuck my insane ex used to watch it

Kek

Checked. Hopefully you have a kid with her so her new man can say "his wife's son".

But will they feature a Frog Cult?

Why would you post the Spanish version nigger?

They probably will. Not even kidding. They had literal KKK wizards in the past.

It's stealing from the Jews at fox

(checked)
Nah, instinctually knew her genes were shit.

Some of you are too young to remember how much they did this with Bush. Any fucking chance they had to shit on him they did. He sucked, don't get me wrong, but they'll do this to anyone they perceive to be their foe.

One of the guys behind this show said he wanted gay anal sex to become normal on TV.

Didn't He got salty over fags disliking how much he been pushing tranny shit and unfit fat homos?

Out of touch leftists attempt to understand and portray internet culture? God, I hope so.

With Bush the Lesser, they sure did - nonstop ridicule. His cowboy swagger and bravado ("All hat and no cattle," my grandpa would say) is all that kept him going.

But Daddy Bush caught a lot of shit, too. He was constantly lambasted as "a wimp." His speech patterns and manner of speaking and gestures were a source of great amusement for plebs for four solid years. (And don't even get me going with the time he puked on the Japanese Prime Minister - forever memorialized in Japanese by the word bushuru - to vomit publicly.)

At this point Pence should just fuck them up the butt.

The only good thing that came out of Law & order SUV. The first law & order series wasn't even political believe it or not.

It got that way towards the end of the run. Every episode was a social statement or commentary on this or that. It's nowhere near SUV-tier, where literally every episode is a pro-fag/stronk-womyn empowerment affirmation.

His other work includes:

Jesus Christ, its like these people want to be exterminated.

I never knew about this, this is hilarious.

They would have to, it would be the only redeeming quality of the entire season.

They'll probably feature a scene that goes into detail on how the frog cult formed and gained control of the world due to an internet community summoning Kek with memes. The end reveals that the cult is already too powerful to stop and the "protagonists" stood no chance from the very beginning. They were merely pawns themselves to serve as amusement to kek.

The first seasons of L&O were quite redpilled, featuring dindus getting the justice they deserve. All went to shit when they ditched Ben Stone.

I watched this show up until this season (I also skipped the season [I think it was the third season] called "Coven" simply because I find witch shit to be boring). I deleted the episode that I downloaded after watching the first three minutes or so and haven't watched since. It started off with a WF/BM couple walking in LA and having the black guy get punched by a white gang doing the knockout game. That's all I needed to know that it would go full cuck. Also the season prior was dogshit. It was called "Hotel" and was a really cool idea but they made it as edgy and degenerate as possible and Lady Gaga starred in it.

Polite sage since there's no reason to bump with this post.

I liked the first season (the best one to be honest), stopped watching after third. It just got tired out and although the same actors appeared in it each season, they didn't have the same characters so that ruined it for me.

Unrelated note, but I've been trying to find the name of that movie about black people moving into a backwoods community and getting hypnotized into being productive non-fuckups. For reasons unknown, it was billed as a horror film. I think it came out in 2016, but it might have also been 2015.

This has been driving me bonkers for a week, and I can't seem to figure out how to make IMDB spit out the title for a movie description.

As much as people didn't like george w. It was a completely different atmosphere. I don't think American unity was ever higher in recent years than 2001 but as much as people didn't like him and as much as we were dealing with way different things, there were protests against the war but the discontent and division weren't anywhere close to where they're at today. It's hard to gauge since I view things with a /pol lens now but it feels like we're heading down the path to civil war in the next couple years.

As far as making fun of people, george w. Is an easy target, he's a goofball. Trump is an easy target too but it's beyond just making fun of his mannerisms. American horror story is also just trash and they are probably desperate for ratings and on the verge of being cancelled. But I hope it all backfires and their ratings plummet.

Its called "get out" and took me 5 seconds to google