They're not sending their best.
These are very dishonest people.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9287736.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna keep this one afloat

also turn on capcode.

You really suck at this.

Let's, see, are they going to slide it or are they going to get the whole shill team to dogpile?

Suck at what exactly you retarded nigger?
We shouldn't suck Trump's dick like we did during the elections if he's not going to deliver on his campaign promises.
Mattis acting like a kike and him being soft on muh dreeeemurs absolutely goes against the stances he put forward during the election
If you're really one of our vols you gotta stop this anti-intellectual fucking garbage.

Wew.

Slippery little bastards, aren't they?

How the fuck is some VPN-hopping faggot proof of an "obvious shill"?
Dude probably knows he'll get banned here for any anti-Trump sentiments
Get fucked lad.

You wanna rastle, shill? Let's go.

you wanna keep shitposting faggot?

And now he's defending the shill.
Wew.

Well since you have nothing better to do with a whole shilling narrative utterly BTFO…

Maybe go wake your wife's son up, maybe he'll give you backup!

Not seeing a problem with any of those posts.

like jelly in hands…or something

eat glass

Wanna know how I know you just blew in from reddit?

Yeah, I am defending some guy trying to hold Trump and his cabinet accountable for not delivering on their campaign promises.
What the fuck is this blind Trump-worship? I thought this was going to end when the election was over.

no, people just think you're a shill because you have shit arguments.

Could just be you're a shitty poster.

I learned their tricks long before I knew about mein kampf tbh, but thanks user saving now.

I said your wife's son. So you're being called a cuck. :^]

I'm going to double space posts from now

on

just to fuck with you.

bump to trigger the shills

Except he has delivered on some of his campaign promises. He can't do everything himself though. This is obvious and yet the person in the OP obviously ignores this so he can shill and throw around bullshit. That's not holding someone accountable that is being an idiot and a shill. Even more so, there is a clear and obvious pattern among all his posts. Even more so, your excuses of VPN-hopping doesn't even fucking make sense in this context. You're full of excuses that are utter shit. If you're being paid for this, you deserve to be fired.

The funny part is, many people here are critical of Trump but their history will not be laden with obvious ripping off of Sinead and her firestarter Crew talking points. It's not blind worship to understand how government works and not think Trump can fix things with a magic wand or be cognizant of all the consequences of going through the government like a yolonigger.

Is that the best you have? Sad!

I'm on your side fuckwit

It's pretty clear you fucked up m8.

Shitposting friendly fire, user.

There's 29 replies to this thread and 14 of them are yours calling everyone else a shill.

wanna know how I know you aren't from around here
kill yourself

31 now, nerd. Butthurt your shilling is exposed?!

spoiler that shit.

Think of me what you will, I just don't want to see Holla Forums fall into personality cultism and unquestioning patriotism. That's how you end up with another generation of raygun era cuckservatives.

Sure, there are loads of threads here talking about the ICE raids and when it was still in-effect the terrorist ban.
He can be held accountable for the statements he makes and the actions of individuals he appoints to high-level government positions like Mattis though - nobody is going to shit on him because the terrorist ban was blocked by some kike who belongs in the 9th circut of hell.
Does he though? All three in-question threads are about actions that Trump himself performed like getting some yid to vet spies, a guy he appointed buying into the muh russia meme, and a comment he made regarding illegal aliens.
This is true and does make him look suspicious, which is why I'm using sage in the dreamers thread.
It doesn't? Why the fuck not if I was going to post a thread critical of Trump in this climate I would hop on a VPN so I don't get my shit kicked in by a ban-happy vol.
Too bad I do it for free

True, you might not engage in blind worship but I have noticed a personality-cult of sorts forming. Every move he makes is 4D chess even when he's cucking for BASED Israel or BASED niggers or shitting on EVIL DICTATOR Assad.

Also this makes you sound like some aut-kike idiot trying to say some other faction of aut-kike idiots is stirring shit up.

if OP was a mod he'd post with his capcode on - anyone using ellipses on imageboards is a redditor or forum-user.

except our mods are fags most of the time and don't do that a lot of the time, so I know for sure you aren't from around here

Fuck off they usually do when they're making a public statement.

thats not true in the slightest, I have had mods make entire threads without posting with a tripcode once
so once again, you are WRONG

Oh boy, here we go.

Nah newfag.
Link me to the last time mods made an announcement with their Cap Code on.
Go ahead do it.

pick one

you're a mod AND a redditor :^)

yes
yes
wut?

and you should kill yourself, you aren't very good at this.

A "public statement" would be like what OP did, not someone who is clearly a vol starting a thread and then stickying it like fifteen posts in(thus proving they were a vol)

again you fucking dense retard.
what part of "mods make threads without trip codes even if they are public announcement type threads" did you not understand in my other post?
are you really fucking brain dead? no dont answer that I already know the answer. it was rhetorical

Mfw reading this thread
xP
Gif related

The
Wasn't clear. Polite sage.

kill yourself tonight, you are fucking pathetic

And he does get held accountable. People decry many of his statements when warranted, yet at the same time, much of the information comes from the lugenpresse who distort things and many of his statements are to be taken in context, as he has illustrated many times during the primary and election process. The fact that shills ignore all of this for their own narrative r one taken from the lugenpresse or Sinead and her ilk makes the shill's intentions obvious.

Yes he does. He's using the same old nonsense shill tactics.

It doesn't. You're terrible at this.

It always amazes me when I see people outside of psych wards and prisons try this.
He has shown he has utilized this many times before, not just during this election but throughout his life. How you insist on ignoring this and thinking it is a mere meme is beyond me and proof of the level of intellectual dishonestly people accuse shills of.

Wew. You outed yourself hard. Have a webm. The autistic kike can burn as well as you. That said, I do think it is funny how easy it was for OP to bring you out like this. This thread should make a good case study of shills like you.

And this is where I discounted your post and wrote you off as an aut-kike idiot who simply thinks I'm from some other faction of aut-kike idiots trying to stir up shit.
You kikes always default on 'schizo xD' when you think you're being attacked.

Lol you banned someone for not being more positive about Trump? Is this a joke? Your pic related looks like your average Holla Forumslack.

Pretty sure OP is larping as a mod. No way this is real.

Does this mean you guys are going to crack down harder on the halfchan refugees?

keep up the good work.

And this is the part where the shill uses Alinsky tactics and tries to accuse others of what they themselves are doing while ignoring the substance of the arguments and while still trying to use manipulative tactics meant to mess with people's heads. This is why Hitler and everyone else has grew to hate you and why you got yourselves kicked out of every nation you've been in. you're a shill and terrible at it, having been outed in more than one post in this thread. Like the other people said, kill yourself this night.

bump so more anons can see what a fucking joke OP is.

I made a thread that's not a Trump nut hug fest. Enjoy.

Come on, can´t any of you US citizens make a petition 2 change @ org, to disband CTR? Governement-paid online shilling?
I´m pretty sure Trump can defund that with an executive order without any judge blocking it.

I personally can´t, I am not from the US.

lol fuck this place.

A thread already exists for the topic he posted.

Meant for

Then why did you ban him for a week as well?
Since when is it a one week ban for making a dupe thread?

yikes

Shoo shoo, rat faced jew.

It was only the second thread!

8ch.net/pol/res/9287736.html

So what you gonna do about it? I know,

MAKE A PETITION TO DEFUND THEM!!

They are paid by the governement, Trump can pull the plug on them.

you already outed yourself, dumbfuck. Keep calling me a kike when you're the one who thinks everything boils down to rabbinical squabbles within muh aut-right Movement™

hownew.ru Holla Forums is NYPA.

but it's not stickied, you fucking pleb.

You do realize Shareblue/CREW is getting paid to shitpost right? They already infest Holla Forums and I'm pretty sure Imkamfy is helping them out to

post yfw imkampfy is the mod in this thread and has been banning all of brock's faggots since trump announced his candidacy

What's the fucking issue?
How is that not valid concern?

Holla Forums isn't a fucking hivemind

You get fucked

Daily remonder
Ect
Trump is only the first step. Nut hugging and blind worship is for the normalfags. We need to be holding his feet to the fire

God damn. I remember two of those threads. You could smell the shekels coming off of them.

Concern shilling isn't a thing. There's no election to discourage us from participating in or anything like that. It doesn't make sense.

goon

You're all retarded. If OP is really a mod, he could very easily post with his mod capcode on.

He won't do that

Trumps mandate comes from the support of the people. He wouldn't still have rallies if support from the people weren't his foundation.