(((MSM))) Accountability Survey

TRUMP WANTS TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON THE LUGENPRESSE

I saw this poll floating around twitter, which means that it's probably already been bombarded with shills. We need to do our part to balance it out and show Trump that the people side with him.

action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Filled it out and said I wanted big news corporations broken up with anti-trust legislation.

Why doesn't he open up the libel laws like he promised?

Jesus Christ he hasn't been in office for a month yet. Calm the fuck down

Its a fair question - and its something I urged via the survey.
I advise others to do the same.

IIRC, the question was something like "Do you think we should spend more time and resources holding them accountable?", and my response was along the lines of "You should spend more time and resources eliminating these media cabals".

No. Instead of dicking around with strawpolls he should actually do something to fix the problem.

And what exactly can he do by himself? Detailed analysis and not some generality. Understand that his congress can't be trusted since it is filled with people like McCain, Graham and so on making the legislative branch less than useful.

he has to get the people onboard first in order to force the cucks in congress to pass those laws

Why doesn't the home page of the site lead to this? Is there any potential honeypotting going on?

This is what i'm wondering. I aint clicking shit niggas

There is already a recent case, where CNN and the MPAA got BTFO, that's probably going to make its way to the Supreme Court and make it easier for Trump to open up libel laws.

www .hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/will-a-judges-ruling-cnn-make-easier-sue-media-976933

Where the hell did you get this link, OP? Is this legitimate or a honeypot?

Considering it's his own website, yes it's legit.

Hold on. Possible honeypot.

I can't find it on his website.

Donaldjtrump.com is his site, user.

OP is probably Spicer.

holy shit you're fucking stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

where is the media on this

there's being cautious and then there's being paranoid

McCain is the media's own puppet, they wouldnt report shit on that.

Filled it out using fake info. Other'd the shit out of it with red pills so if they're going through it with a human they'll see some shit. Doubt they are though. Likely just skips anything other than Yes or No.

don't forget the possibility of FUD spewing shills

Is there an option for "burn at the stake?"

This is actually a pretty good survey.

I sure hope my shit went through cause I don't fucking have any money to donate right now.

this

>"look it says it right there on the website that means it has to be true"
Don't be that guy you fucking retard.

I got this survey in my email. For a while I was getting email updates from the office of rinsed penis but those have suddenly stopped and now only emails from donaldjtrump.com…

I told him I want to see some punishment for treasonous media.

Any anti-media pics?

Guys I was thinking… I'm not sure if this warrants a thread maybe I'll make one and it' sliiiightly OT because I'm talking about social media not "real" media but..
TRUMP NEEDS AN APP!
A free app (that is supported on desktops as well as the usual phones etc.)
This way he can make sure the American people who want to see his tweets/FB activity/youtube videos/official statements etc. get to see them. Twitter, FB, youtube, every fucking social media have really stepped up their shadowbanning / algorithim fuckery.
How hard would it be to simply code something so that when Trump tweets, it ALSO goes to the app, just to make sure the people get it?
Hell, WE (I know, "we") could make the fucking app, right? Make an app that monitors Trump's social media activity and have the app send all of those communications/content straight to the user.

He makes the strawpoll so that he can justify his acts based on popular demand. It creates a lot less friction, not because (((the usual suspects))) are going to contradict him less but because his acts will be 100% justified in the mind of every normalfag. You make a poll, most popular answer wins, and you act on it. How can people deny the effectiveness and simplicity of this? And if they do, e.g. talk about "voting fraud", how much time will pass until they inevitably get exposed as hypocrites and lunatics (e.g. pro-Hillary polls all year round) themselves?

I don't watch the jew-tube, why would I accept there brainwashing.

4chan.org/pol/

Oh they know the truth allright, they just choose to lie

The elites horde wealth and don't spend it in a way that is in the best interests of the country as a whole. They should be taxed directly not the businesses.

Yes but not in the way you think, Christians are cucks to a kike god. Jews believe in there superiority over other man. Muslims wish to lull us into a false sense of security and grow in population, when they are in position to take over they will be ruthless. The media will never depict any of this.

Gun violence does decrease in nations with a total or near total moratorium on guns. This however is the fastest way there is to be dominated by a tyrannical government. Guns should be more accessible to law abiding citizens. Criminals should fear there victims.

Never concede the opponents unsupported facts. These stats are misleading and unlikey to be measured fairly.

mfw i complete this survey and give them my rl info and IP info

sagw for probable honeypot

you're a fucking retard if you actually believe it's a honeypot

I did this survey because they kept spamming me with it, but I don't really see what the point of it was.

Polls like these are usually just a fundraising ploy.

WELL FUCK YEAH

FUCK YES

FUCK TAXES

FUCK YEA I CAN DO THAT

believe it or not, everyone isn't a scheming kike.

like you

bump

That's a great idea. It should also show relevant news reports about his administrations actions.

Don't vote in this survey guys! We don't want Trump to be able to use this data to pressure congress… I mean it's a honeypot.

Don't vote anymore either friends. It's just a ploy to see who you'd vote for and use that information against you. They even make you use ID in some places, what do you think that's for? Cucked honeypoz scheme.

If you niggers haven't done this survey yet…

even paranoids have enemies

I did the survey and then President Trump asked me to put my money where my mouth is.

Then I realized how cool America is.

top of the fuckin homepage…

fuckin bump