Recap Thread

Anons, it has been almost three and a half years since Holla Forums was launched, Oct 22, 2013.
It has been almost two and a half since First Exodus. We endured Second Exodus and then the smaller ones afterwards. We endured the shilling, the lizardsquad SJW-funded DDOS, the attempts at board takeover, removal of payments, anonymous donations, hotwheels e-celeb fame rise and fall, infinity never, the rise and fall of intl, countless attempts at splitting Holla Forums to different boards, chans and various attempts at moderation takeovers.
I'd like Anons to post their stories, screencaps, histories of where we are, where we came from, to remember how close we came to failure and celebrate our victories.
We memed Trump into the Presidency
Obama's birth certificate was proven to be a forgery.
Hillary LOST.
(((MSM))) has been fully discredited.
Wikileaks provided e-mails, proof of (((Bernie Sanders))) and DNC collusion, proof of countless treasonous acts, and most importantly, the link to Podesta, Comet Pizza and the rabbit hole now known as PizzaGate.
We're here, now, possibly on the verge of total victory, possibly on the verge of outright American civil war 2.0 if not global race wars.
Let's take a look back and see what we've learned, recount stories, let's see if there's anything we can use in the fight ahead. Newfags, lurkers, stay a while and listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnAlGG6Bk8
8ch.net/pol/res/8972865.html#9221388
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZuTiAQs0k8
youtube.com/watch?v=ze-3l6V2Q1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would say that the greatest lesson I've learned is the power of Anonymity and the power of truth and facts. The jews always search for an identity to attack, if you stand upon a tower of truth, you will never, ever fail or fall. Avoid identities, seek out the truth.

Does anyone have the html from that thread "Goons: A primer"? That belong in here for sure.

F

Tfw you've been an user so long and fought in countless great meme wars against paid shills shit posting so hard that you aren't even sure whether OP is another kike or FBI threat trying to mine data or if it's a legit user rehashing the victories from past to present.

Feels good man.

I think the biggest victory was when the CON chat logs were leaked and it proved they were the ones spamming CP on Holla Forums. It also proves they save and wack off to CP as well and I hope Sessions gives them a moderately nice refurbished prison cell.

F

iktfb

CON chat log leaks?

Also, if any anons have the Applied Memetics dox, it'd be greatly appreciated. If anyone remembers, they threatened to meme us all to suicide. It'd be nice to keep them on their toes.

What were your personal accomplishments on this site, Holla Forums?

At this rate, we will be the new alphabet. Still waiting to see trump with a platinum kek ring.

Isn't that Heqet?

Oh fine damn it, I'll scroll through the countless confederate pepes, confed anime girls, trump and esoteric hitler… and monks with guns.
THIS JUST IN! We memed the Dalai Llama to be an "oppressive hate figure"!

They're with their waifus now they're in a better place. But do not worry we will meet them again during the 2nd Hyper War. The Inter dimensional Kikes will threaten all of reality and the United Forces commanded by Emperor Barron Trump will fight for the fate of reality itself. The Final Battle will end with Emperor Barron Trump ordering the 1st Idol Division to charge the enemy fleet and destroy them entirely throughout time and space. I had a vision that Barron will seek our help in learning the path to becoming God Emperor.

Holla Forums is a magical place where people don't have to put up a front. How people really feel and the dissatisfaction the direction society has bottomed into. Where one finds the Politically Incorrect is just correct.

Directory structure, user.

I'll fight to the ends of the universe user. For myself, for my waifu, for everyone.

I came here after moot pulled the cuckold stunt on 4/pol/.

Don't know which exodus that was but I remember the first image I saw was one of Uncle Adolf and knew immediately then that I was home.

That'd be Second or Third Exodus.

Libreboot looked good.

I made the soros voting machine thread and the cia pee pee poo poo thread, both sticked

I got here from 4chan because the mods started banning HWNDU threads.

Does this include themes that developed over the last few years because Bane crash and Chaos magic came about a year in… A lot of stuff was developing until /fringe/ tried to create a KeK dogma and mods ended philosophy/religion threads.

Absolutely. I was thinking of mostly making this a retrospective thread of all the different stuff, but fairly brief with the occasional in-depth story of "how it happened"
There's been so much that has happened that it's really easy to forget parts, so it'd be nice to fill in our collective memory, if you get the sentiment.

One more thing user we're going to win and save everyone and usher in a reality more beautiful then any of us can imagine.

Karma has its ways.

As long as it is comfy anime white people countryside I hope they are happy.

one part of me wishes i had some impressive notches in my belt, like
but the last year for me was spent handling living on my own. I learnt how to cook, lift and clean.
Not glorious by any means. It is an indicator of the world today that living independently is rarely seen in the MSM/junkmedia.

I post this to inspire other anons, to never get too distracted by the larger battles and neglect their own personal development.

Kill yourself, faggot.

You have to go back.

I remember when the exodus started and how I went from masterchan which I soon left because of all the pedo activity to Holla Forums.

I remember before the second exodus when their was arguments between NRx and NatSoc and how in the end NRx wouldn't acknowledge the Jewish problem and so it declined in popularity. I also remember the memes that were created about how NRx were peasants/jesters for their techno jewish overlords.

I also remember during the first and second exodus the sheer amount of hilarity at watching shills coming over from halfchan and samefagging in a thread only to get btfo when people point out that we have IDs.

I remember when faggots were saying post IDs killed anonimity and how this topic dominated the discussion during the first exodus. It immediatley became apparent however that the people shilling the removal of IDs were people who wanted it to be easier to destroy discussion through samefagging on Holla Forums.

I remember the sheer amount of pedo apologists that were threatening the website through trying to portray the website as a haven for pedophiles so the website could be shutdown. I fervently fought against pedo acceptance and pedo apologists to protect my new home.

I remember beaver poster and his rise and decline in popularity.

I remember the Omegle troll threads we would have every so often where we trolled and gave redpills out to people.

I also fought agains anti-anime and shilled LotGH in redpilled anime threads.

I didn't post frequently however. I was more inclined to lurk than to post because I would type out long winded posts than I would proof read and think over what I typed then scrap it because I thought it wasn't good enough.

How many exoduses were there?

although there was a good chunk of libertarians on 8/pol/ before the second exodus, many were beaten by the age old argument that the only way for them to ever get a chance of a non-degenerate libertarian society they needed to get rid of the jews.

Eventually Libertarians/minarchist grew up realising their ideology would not function in the real world because more powerful centralized states could destroy the more decentralized weak libertarian states.

the first was when Joot people were banned for posting GG on halfchan

second was when Joot replaced all the mods with SJWs and started trying to making his website appealing for sale.

The third exodus was when Joot sold halfchan to Hiroyuki.

The rest of the exodus were because of soviet style purges from half/pol/ and reddit.

Anons from the first exodus didn't like people who came from the later exoduses because of the fact that they were to fucking retarded to leave early like the rest of the anons seeing the halfchan boat sink.

grammar correction
when Joot banned people for

Same here fam, it's been an honor shiposti…I mean, making history with you.

I will never stop hating this faggot. Every time he pokes his nose into a conversation it's only to say,

I just want you to know that I fucking hate your guts. Even the Oathbreaker user(s) brought me around and gave me some keks. You. You are a low energy faggot.

Get the fuck out. There is a /HWNDU on Holla Forums too, go there faggot.

I wish there was a mandatory rule that banned anyone for letting shills now this before they posted at least 5 times.

I will never get tired of destroying pic related.

still believe this, but IDs are too useful in outing shills. It's a price we have to pay, if we weren't being shilled, true anonymity would be ideal

I'll greentext it for posterity

The thing is that thread specific IDs are useful.

At the same time our system still has many of the benefits of true anonimity.

Give me one specific reason why we should remove the current ID system.

I tried omegle just now and got mixed results, mostly disconnects and faggotry but still.

It's all about the gold nuggets mate.

have some screencaps.

Or you say,

total fag.

It's even stranger and more vivid for me. I've been around since 2006 and owning to multiple factors I've been extremely right wing since before I even got on the Net. It was amazing to witness pre-Holla Forums Anons getting triggered as fuck over my opinions and then with years I got to see "my" opinions becoming accepted fact among basically everyone not brain dead. Feels good man.

I sometimes like to think all those comments, all that shitposting and perpetual calling out resulted in at least a single user getting curious and more receptive to the truth.

There is a lot of prehistory to Holla Forums and to all of this and it will never be known. There was nobody to witness and nobody to take notes. There was no glory. Rest assured that even before Holla Forums many Anons worked and worked in shadowy corners of the web and dared to speak the truth even when it harmed them excessively. And I'm eager to believe many were performing private rites and spells for the benefit of our race and culture as well.

I won't lie however, I'm quite spent. It's been more than a decade for me. I feel that the brunt of it all is now on the shoulders of younger Anons and I feel like I have nothing to offer anymore. I've done my bit.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

I'm tired, tbh fam.
But there's no rest for the wicked.

Sigh… I've been here over a year and a half, and I'm just tired. Tired of everything. After Trump won, it felt like I exhaled for the first time in a year and I lost all my energy. But I don't feel like we're winning. The way the media is stirring everyone one up with their bullshit and probably going to push for impeachment or even treason charges is maddening. This won't end until they're removed and Trump is trying to play nice which looks like weakness to them so they keep lying and lying, and the normalfags just eat it up.

I dunno. Polite sage for my demoralization.

Wrong user, as a pretty darn old fag it's never over.

When cock.li was false flagged because "somebody sent bomb threats"

Second.

tbh thats the Celtic afterlife
to live forever, never get sick or grow old in an Arcadian paradise

On this site or because of this site?

I turned my mother's pro-Israel church against Cruz prior to the primaries.

Trips confirm, the ride ends for no user. Great read btw.

Hahaha, nice. I had CF post screenshots of my harassing tweets a couple times because he was too much of a bitch to quote-tweet me.

This was a source of endless amusement back then.

For everyone of us tired there is at least one other willing to tirelessly contineu fighting.

I sure hope so Satan.
I'll give it my all until I drop, but everyone gets old eventually.

I've been feeling nostalgic about the first exodus, coming here, breaking new ground. The uncertainty. A certain scramble to preserve what was good about where we came from, and how to avoid what was bad.
I'd only check pol once a day, the average quality was retarded high. There was a certain feeling back then, a feeling we could do anything, because everything had been taken from us. Broken and betrayed, wanting to hit back. I'd say we have.
It really has been a privilige to shitpost with you faggots.

Are you me?

I just think we need a new way to fight, Satan. Trolling and shitposting has got us this far, but the game has changed.

theres not much else we can do unless we literally start both running for elections, organising grassroots party movements and beginning terror cells to eliminate the puppet masters

Well, that escalated fast! Not only do I like it, but I agree

lel that's my own post in the screencap though I had to read it twice to be sure

The point of transient identity is to eliminate the ego in posting. Limiting that non persistence to the level of threads rather than posts only changes the degree ego is eliminated at. The result is we do develop identities within individual threads as we're aware each post we make is also understood in the context of every other post made in that thread. In other words, all the sins of an user who namefags or avatarfags are still present, only he's taking on a new identity for each thread rather than each board.

On Holla Forums, it's easily worth the cost it is to high frequency shitposting (and it is a cost) if it minimizes shilling, and the long form nature of our discussions lends itself towards more natural and looser identities within threads (recognizable voices) anyway, but on a board like Holla Forums, for example, ID's hamper the discussion native to the board heavily. I've always believed Holla Forums's Holla Forums has seriously hurt its potential to be any good because their newfag tripfag admin is too retarded to turn off ID's - and ban generals. 4chan's Holla Forums still remains a less cancerous board, despite the takeover of a completely foreign population and total lack of community moderation, and it's only because it retained anonymity (if not sage) and they were lucky enough to get a containment board for generals. As far as I'm aware, /a/ is the only other 4chan board to stave off that heinous cancer, which is a feat, really, with conspicuous saging b&

as far as I know we have all of that required of the posters here
people willing to stand for election, people willing to support them and people with nothing left to lose who want to die for the cause

i'm here forever aren't I?

The best thing I can say, though, is I never feel more at home than when I'm with you lads. At least there's 8/pol/.

Looks like it.

>Over time, I felt the strongest pull of the hivemind since pre habbo raids - This was around Holla Forums jumped on Trump train without breaks with massive happenings en route (Like infamous summer of hate last year with failed Turkey coup and a VERY NICE assault truck attack among other things. Personally I was so intoxicated by the happenings during summer I can't remember the minor events.

kek, I know this feel.

I'm proud to say I'm enough of an oldfag that I remember original Holla Forums being about anime and voted Yes on Prop 8 here in CA (gay marriage ban) and told my horrified classmates that ask why I did it…

"for the lulz"

Take some time out and read something somewhat related but different, s'wat I'm doing. Magickal Knowledge: Foundations by Josephine McCarthy, good straight forward knowledge to have.

We are becoming more and more relevant in politics. I feel like in 10-15 years there's going to be a lot of people in charge of things who "originated from Holla Forums". Some might even slip some dog whistles into their speeches so we can recognize each other. Some might be more subtle. Generation Z is supposedly more conservative than the ones before it. Well yes, guess what happens when you tell a pre-teen that you can't say this or that? They're going to say it. Out of spite. It's the only way to rebel these days. They're going to achieve great things and we are going to be there to pave the road. Decades from now when we look back at the early days of the big right wing wave of the 21st century, remember that it all started here.

These are our humble beginnings.

The forks in the road, fortunate/unfortunate life events that steered me to this post, at this time at night, during this day of week are no accident.

seeing an user post this:

I simply nodded my head yes, rubbed my hand on my dog's head and unconsciously "praised Kek" with 1488 levels of unironic irony.
Frog Nazi WIzards.

I wouldn't have it any other way…..

our objective is to slay the god of the jews user
remember that
this is a war you've been fighting since before you took physical form in your mothers womb
it wont end until our enemies and their god is dead

The author even uses the word 'degenerate'.

remember the excitement as post 1000000 was reached
remember your first OC thread get stickied

got banned two weeks back for "chronic shitposting" - still stings - REEEEeeeee
mixed feels man

F
E
E
L
S

Posting oldest OC I haven't deleted through paranoia.
Recently decided it's preferable to die poor and lonely than to bow down to these fucking scum.

Been running/participating in multiple campaigns of subversion/co-option, some extraordinarily successful.
Was also a significant contributor to #gamergate early on (not a namefag though).

You're a fucking hero, it's a shame he didn't kill himself. If that were the case you'd be a legend like the /ogc/user who got the dolphin emulator tranny to kill himself.

F

Part of me thinks of the libertarians and the way they carry on about the free market.

Here, in the anonymity of image board culture, the free market operates as advertised.

Here, in anonymity, a man might passionately argue a point of view fiercely for years and then, realizing one day that he is wrong, change his view without penalty - without loss of status or reputation. That is very important. Admitting that you were wrong and changing your view carries no penalty.

At the same time, our anonymity allows us to avoid the most pervasive logical fallacy - the appeal to authority. Here on image-boards, an user cannot rely on past victories to shore up his argument and is not held down by his past failures. The merit of his argument, alone, is what matters.

Another part of me calls to mind Aesop's old saying, that birds of a feather, flock together.'

Back in 2013-14, political correctness was at its height. In this climate there was a concerted effort amongst the lefties to drive people like me off mainstream websites.

These days, the people over at kike-bart carry on about the time that Milo was banned from twitter. What they don't seem to realise is that Milo is a little-league player. I've been banned from twitter, reddit, 4chan, facebook etc. etc. etc. And I expect that there are other people on this site who have a more impressive rap-sheet than I. Back in 2013-14 people like me were banned from pretty much every mainstream website and so we all eventually found our way here to Holla Forums, the only website that would give us a voice.

Back then, Holla Forums was a pedophile haven. /hebe/ and /cutegirl/ were two of the largest boards on the site. And that fact alone says something, doesn't it? It really says something about a society, when honest people who have unpopular political views are forced to flee mainstream sites to sites like Holla Forums, and associate with pedos because, literally, the pedos were the only people prepared to have an open discussion free from prejudice.

God thank Jim for driving those pricks off the site.

Then the exodus happened. Then gaymer-gate happened. Then Trump Happened.

It's been a wild ride.

My humble journey started in Holla Forums, took me through /baph/ and landed me right here. Here's to another great three years, Holla Forums! Our glorious motherland!

Seems somewhat relevant.
What with the "We are still here!" line

Is it bad that I feel smugness? I've been through some tough shit and I have resisted taking the easy way out. Why couldn't those faggots?

Personally I suspect we're going to find ourselves in some Chan valhalla (Chanhalla?)
Shitposting eternity for humanity

I came over during the first exodus with the /gg/ crowd. The effect this place has had on my life cannot be overstated. When I arrived I was a bitter, resentful socialist weasel man who encouraged the destruction of western society as a way to better conceal my own shortcomings. I distinctly remember the first Ferguson chimpout thread as my road to Damascus moment where I laughed so hard that tears streamed down my face, and just like that the spell was broken.

This board saved me and now it's saving the world.

First-exodus fag here. You have my sword.

I found out about chans a long time ago but when i heard about gamergate,i tried to lurk on cuckchan.but it was too cancerous for me.i went on "chan related forums" for a while but left since it was just kids doxing each other,since i've always thought nazis were cool i stumbled upon a doc called "the greatest story never told" which redpilled me pretty fast.then i remembered that Holla Forums thing "had a nazi logo" and lurked for 2 years,i fell for the anti trump shills but soon after i saw the light.i've never left this place since it feels like home.

Get the fuck out. And take your shitty low res memes with you.

F

I remember the first days of 8/pol/ especially the great divide from 4cuck. T'was like gathering of wounded anons in a forest after a losing a big battle.

Some have dreams of getting back at j00t and reclaiming that website with stratagems. Some bitterly finding resolve. I remember a pretty cool guy who always posted short stories about race wars or that beaver user mumbling some neat ideas. Refined ideas were being exchange by the first escapees.

I remember HW wanting to tap W.T. Snacks as his second command of sorts but Snacks has his own world now.

Though the quality of post became less due to various waves of immigration, big or small, divisive or not. I firmly believe 8/pol/ is a meat grinder, anons who are new here will eventually settle and give their ideas surely.

I was happy to stay on 4chan, right up until mootles wrecked 4/pol/ by removing captcha.

The only thing left over there worth anything is the /fit/board.

I'll get bully for this but I've only been here for one year (almost to the day), and I was never a 4chan user.
I remember over 10 years ago, the very first time I saw 4chan ("what's this Holla Forums stuff about anyway?") and on my very first visit someone was spamming cp. I get that mods try to take care of that stuff but they must have been on a lucnh break or some shit… I never once went back.
Anyway in Feb 2016 I was what I now understand is a "cuckservative". I didn't like spics, kebabs or niggers but didn't feel strongly against feminism (even scoffed at gamergate) and was completely bluepilled on jews and in denail about white genocide. Hell I even believed the official story on 911. The worst I thought of jews was that they were ugly.
A week after I start browsing here, I read Mein Kampf and had a list of other book recommendations from Holla Forums. Looking back, that is a very fast change for such a yuge shift in perspective…. Yet it felt totally natural.
So thanks Holla Forums. I found you just in time, without this place I probably would have been a good goy and backed Cruz. Hell I was so naive back then I may even have backed guac bowl merchant. Thank you again for helping me, and helping Trump.

Is he in prison yet?

lurk moar

And this is why anonymous imageboards will continue to be the greatest truth-seeking think tanks to ever exist.

That, the lack of past or future status as an individual user, and the fact that you are not limited to arguing for popular or socially acceptable points of view.

What would a Holla Forums archetype be? I'm guessing something like a superfluous man, but less withdrawn. I'm guessing most people here probably look and act like those old arrow collard shirt illustrations.

I think that we are the first official transition from "Reactionary" and to our values being only in opposition. To actually standing for something.

The first stand against the kikes, the lefties and the other undesirables.

The first group of people of our generation, who decided to stop feeling shame for ourselves, and to actually fight back.

Because of this, this board is clean, lefties are banned, shills are removed. We may have even gotten back to the original chan spirit in some ways because of that.

In this vast, mutable and changing world, we decided that we didnt wanted to be ghosts that fade into history. That we didnt wanted to be another minor race or people who didnt fight back, and who then were absorbed, or killed by a larger group.

That is why I like this place, because we are life. We are the spirit of the DNA that wants to replicate itself, instead of the cuck spirit that is okay in letting itself die.

Don't be a low-energy newfag. I started on /new/ and then 4chon before it died. Back then I would never have expected things to turn around like this, the MSM getting BTFO on a daily basis, Bush/Clinton legacies in the toilet, ever-expanding awareness of the perfidy of kikes, ZOG losing in Syria, the left eating itself, Franklin part 2 exploding all over the net and people getting comfortable with nationalist and actual right wing ideas. And things are just getting started.

Just look at what is happening with Pewdiepie. Millions of kids getting gently guided towards thinking Nazis and jew jokes are cool.

Nope. Fifty years young, and still autistically chasing the truth. Got another fifty years to go, at least. More to learn, about… how to clean house, how to rebuild and remake, and new solid paths to traverse. Much more to go.

Pretty much the same only it was liberal salt threads back during GG and how unwilling to compromise Leftists really were on something as minor and stupid as Games Journalism. that began my trip to the RWDS cheering person I am now.

F

I was here since the dawn of the first exodus. A day or two late but that sticky m00t made on Holla Forums about Gamergate was the real tipping point of finally having a reason to leave cuckchan. I saw some threads quickly going up and in rapid fire being deleted mentioning Holla Forums. Now this was before Google blocked 8ch from searches, so I was able to find it easily. It was slow, comfy, and to put it short, a new imageboard to truly call a New World.

Witnessing the real life plane scene tear a hole in the fabric of time and space back in 2014 was just the first step. 2014 and 2015 were the absolute worst years of my life, with TPP lingering over my head among other huge happenings.

And then 2016. Current Year +1 itself. The absolute highest point of my life I might not ever be able to relive, all thanks to some rich shitposter and his army of online autists, and we fucking won. We beat the final boss but we still have all the post game bosses to deal with, so strap in, it's gonna be fucking bumpy for 4 years.

I love you faggots, and when the day comes I will happily march alongside my brothers and cleanse the Earth of degenerates and secure the existance of our people and a future for white children. God bless you fucking niggers.

Unless you say something the mods don't like

First came here about three years ago after 4chan went to complete shit. This is my honest opinion about this site.
8/pol/ is only good for finding information about a topic. Other than that, it sucks at everything else. We have zero sense of community now. If anyone says anything, even the slightest opposition against the groupthink, they are called a shill and could possible be banned. People are just to lazy to do raids or go outside at all. I liked the idea of protesting in front of the Fed banks we did a year ago but that was the only real act of protest we have ever done.
What really pissed me off the most was when 4/pol/ started the pissgate controversy and everyone here started acting like we did it. But hey, you don't have to do act now. You don't have to do any form of actual work to get what you need. Just "meme" now, just stay in your own little echo chamber and keep telling yourselves the samething over and over.
To be honest, I have no idea what the fed or likes are so afraid of from this site

lol fuck of kike, your kind doesnt have a right to exist in our white nations, nor does your kind has a right to comment in our websites. We have a strong pro natsoc community here, and if you arent part of "our groupthink" you can just fuck right off, better yet, I reported you, I hope you get banned you filthy kike.

I immunized you against Nihilism completely, and in turn purged it from myself.

Thanks.

It's called "politically incorrect" where people post what they truthfully feel about politics. Not "muh echo-chamber". Also good job at proving my point

We've always had shit mods, off and on throughout our history.

The Schism of Boards occured because the three ideologies cannot truly co-exist with one another, though they wage endless Jyhad amongst themselves. It sucks, but if you want to say politically incorrect leftist leaning things, go to leftypol. Liberty if you're an anclap.

This is where the mod situation comes in. Post if you wish, but understand there is a core consensus, but a core culture as well. If you abide by the culture, and don't be a shill or a kike, you can be heard. Till a mod finds you annoying, but thus is the nature of mods. This was true all the way back to Snacks.

And no, I didn't link those boards. Crawl the boardlist a while, and listen.

F

I'll sum it up
its been hell serving with you gentlemen.

F

we make this board whatever we want to make out of it, do you think we care about your dumb shill lefty and moderate stances? Fuck off, you are not welcome here.

Someone has to do what we do…

F

There will always be the the graphs and stats for redpilling, but the memes, the gets, shilling, interboard/intersite political meme fighting, meme magick, all those little unpreserved posts that roused the divine tides of history, to speak of these will be as to be looked upon as madmen.

srsly, how about no. This chan is a bullwark, a fortress against the forces of degeneracy and its fugging great because of that. Its a testament of war and of recognizing that we will no longer feel shame in our way of being.

Some things like freedom of speech are only reserved for use with those people who also respect it back, those who do not, dont deserve it. Thus they are banned here because they are lefties and shitbags without them needing to shit it up first.

so fuck off lefties, moderates, centrists, shit even reactionaries. Well the last ones can just lurk more, but the rest should fuck off.

I wonder how many still remember the exodus…

F

The exodus was recent as fuck.

What I want to know is does anyone remember the vans?
Party AND exploding?

I came in a bit later than the rest, but I still made this place my home more or less. The lack of lefty shitposting really is one of the best features of this chan.

people constantly whine "well hurr durrr but there needs to be a constant stream of leftist whining",

why are the numbers so high here? Why do we still regularly have many bumplocked threads, like the trump press thing yesterday?

People fucking love the removal of lefties. And so far I only have been banned in the beginning for being a bit too retarded, but its been quite a while since I posted and I havent been banned at all. So its great. The only ones who complain about it all are lefties and retards.

F

Only true oldfags will remember this

Brings fond (yet despicable, considering how bad cuckchan were going at the time) memories.

I got nothin.
Some obscure Holla Forums meme?

HACKERS ON STEROIDS

Gods rewatching this just makes me laugh.

"she bought a dog"
And that "hacker" who claimed he was gonna shut us down.
Also as they scrolled down what was clearly Holla Forums I recognised a clip taken from a manga, that classic "We're talking about penises" one.

OH MEMORIES

God, I miss Habbo and MySpace. Those were simpler times…

Your numbers seem to agree

Only fags waited until October 1st.

Man who uses 1337speak anymore?
I don't think I've really seen it anywhere in at least…five years? probably more

It's one thing I won't mourn.

Does kids today even know about it?
Forgotten language of past times, seems like yesterday it was used commonly.
man, is this what it feels like to get old?

I agree

oh shit, its candlejack, I thou

Fuckin candlejack is back? Dam I thought that nigger was de

Thank fuck it's dead.

Hard to believe we rejected that which epic fail guy gave us.
And that user is no longer green.

some part of him still lives on inside us

Does he? Or has he joined the other side hence their constant epic failures?

I remember the first exodus. I had barely gotten on 4chan when the call when out to go to greener pastures. I remember when Hotwheels was practically a god on here, he even did an article on the daily stormer in favor of eugenics. My favorite memory here will always be the Ferguson riots. Over 20 threads, one after the other filling over, each with their own silly titles and jokes. My sides didn't stop hurting for days. I remember how we trolled "anonymous" by turning their images into ours. I remember God-Emperor Trump was still a fresh joke, and pepe was still just a frog. Its been fun lads.

Newfags don't get to reminisce.

well the yelling at the niggers part is the one that lives on inside of us lol, the other aspects not so much indeed.

What the heck is hotwheels doing now-a-days?

Well he's still running the site one assumes

Ha! Desu.

Desu desu

Do we really want to start this again?

Not really, I'm just remembering past memes. Regardless of how autistic they were.
I just now remembered boxxy… I wonder how she's doing.

ATTENTION
If you don't remember #ff0000 then you need to get out. Or just lurk for a few years

she hosts a show on the youtube channel Animalist
she's not nearly as attractive now though, feels bad

Well she started making videos again in 2011.
But boxxy was always cancerous and crazy.
I think she does porn on the side now? She runs her own website.

shut up faggot

She's an anti-Trump feminist now who married a cuck

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓████████████▓▓▓░░░▓████████████████████▓░▓▓███████████████▓▓██████▓░░░░░▓██████▓
▓███████████████▓▓░▓████████████████████▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓██████▓░░░░░▓██████▓
▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█████▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓▓
░░▓█████▓░░░░▓█████▓░▓█████▓░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓░
░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓▓█████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓░
░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓████▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓░
░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓▓███████████████▓░░░░░▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓░
░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓▓███████████████▓░░░░░░░▓▓▓████████▓▓░░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓░
░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓░
░░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓▓█████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████▓░▓█████▓░░░░░▓█████▓░
░░▓█████▓░░░░▓█████▓░▓█████▓░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████▓░▓██████▓░░░▓██████▓░
▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓█████▓░▓███████▓▓▓███████▓░
▓███████████████▓▓░▓████████████████████▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓░░▓▓█████████████▓▓░░
▓████████████▓▓▓░░░▓████████████████████▓▓███████████████▓▓░░░░░▓▓█████████▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

She's anti-Trump? How did you figure this out?

I'm a regular lurker that came over when m00t cucked Holla Forums about two or three years ago. I'm thankful for all the anons here who research endlessly and are always seeking out the truth. I would be lost without discovering 8ch and I love everyone here unironically

She doesnt do porn, but she had voice acting job for some cartoon at disney lately.

Her name is Catherine Wayne. You can look her up on twitter. I didnt see the part where she married a cuck, but she is anti trump and often retweets what nigger celebs say.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnAlGG6Bk8

She looks like a lesbian, thinks whites are equal to mud races and niggers…
Pretty sure she's a commie like the rest of them now.

Sad. She was Holla Forums's girl for so long, she probably only needed a little push to get on Holla Forums and take the redpill.

Oh well, she was mostly annoying anyway.

Jesus Christ, her twitter is like the most fucking cancerous communist collection of retarded shit in existence. RIP in peace.

This happens to even the best of women, but whereas in the past it didn't matter because a woman like this would've already been married with kids rendering her fading looks not a big issue, today's women are unmarried and childless and losing their looks making them utterly worthless at this point to any suitable mate.

Sad situation.

It gets worse than that.

I must counter that eye rape with something nice. Enjoy this jiggly conservative ass

Awful.

Can't be that surprising. She got famous literally be being "LE RANDUMB" while being cute and noticed by hormonal 14 year old Holla Forumstards. Not even shitting on her for that even though it sounds like I am, but it's just not surprising that someone who stumbled into e-fame isn't anything of value.

Appaling.

One day I will overcome my obsession with her. It has been over 5 years already.

twitter.com/catiewayne
youtube.com/anewhopeee

She even tried doing some new Boxxy vids (youtube.com/boxxybabee).
She quit the Internet for almost two years but came back. Turned out she really had ADD and took some pills, which made more of a normie but lost all her Boxxy charm.
She tried to sell some autographs but people were complaining that after a year they still didn't got their pictures (how retarded can you be to fuck this).
A fan of her made this site (half forum, half imageboard) to concentrate all her fans under a strict moderation, but Catie never gave feedback on how the moderation should be handled. She eventually had a platonic relationship with one of the mods and stopped visiting the site when it was found out. Fans left and the sites got freezed.

She did some stuff with Discovery, I believe, and then was hired for voiceover of a cartoon.

Nothing gives me more feels than women aging

Aging is not the problem, everyone ages and will die. The problem is the young women of today are not taking advantage of their looks at the critical time they should be meeting a partner, getting married and starting a family.

Yes sir, it's been a hell of a cancerous ride. You can't omit #GamerGate from the history of Holla Forums, even though I know we'd all like to. Regardless of how gay it got, it was still a prime reason for this place getting as big as it is.

This.

If Catie had some balls she could have kept making videos right then in her prime and 4chan's Holla Forums would have collapsed under a neverending shitstorm.

I remember when the mods were so pissed they banned people making Boxxy threads, then they even banned everyone posting in the threads, then they made a ton of worldfilters to avoid people talking about her.

Mods couldn't just ignore her because the haters were DDoSing the site pretty hard.

Anyway, a quick peek at her tweeter will reveal that she's your regular SJW.

pic related

Goymergayte was beautiful. Even though video games are a waste of time and they are getting more and more, female, the media blitz prepared the solders for their battle tactics come the start of the great meme war.

Excellent synopsis, user.

F

I remember getting banned for posting that Holla Forums ad multiple times.

OP is right, let us never forget.

webm was basically us on 4chan before the exodus

And my axe.

Actually the most useful part of IDs is positive identification, not negative identification.
It's knowing that you're actually replying to the same person, so the conversation becomes more readable.

Did anyone else jump right in without lurking much? I found /i/ first I think in 07ish and helped fuel the rape train.

Since then I've lurked on/off but always been on some chan, some board, somewhere. Been on Holla Forums here for about two years.

Anyone wanna infograph me on baneposting cus I missed that?

DESU DESU DESU

why not. it's an oldfag nostalgia past time.

The average Holla Forumsack is a dorky, nerdy guy who's trying to make himself better. It's the beta finally casting society out of his head and reaching for greatness. Despite low birth, despite the plans of the jews, in spite of an entire world that has been engineered to defeat, dissassemble and destroy the white male, Holla Forumsacks survive in spite of it and have the audacity to not only fight it but strive towards the boundless heavens.
We will defeat the jew, we will outstrip the dregs of humanity, and we will grasp reality itself in the palms of our hands.

Pic related fills it well. "dorky nerdy" is too kind. A Holla Forumsack needs a bit of morbid curiosity and some controlled schizophrenia to be obsessed about such international politics.

Did they ever release the code for her? I remember them saying they were going to. I would like it for a… project..

Even if they did, it still wouldn't be Tay. The original code is heavily modified.

LOL that is Voltaire

F for the Fallen Heroes.

That's about it

Don't forget the feeling of isolation which lead him down this road to begin with

I miss spoilers in spoilers

You [spoiler]can't do that now?[/spoiler]

Probably parses it linearly.
testing inside outside

what if you use different tekkers?

YES [SPOILER]FUCK THE[/SPOILER] POLICE

PRAISE [SPOILER]K[/SPOILER][SPOILER]E[/SPOILER][SPOILER]K[/SPOILER]

Oh shit, you may have just discovered something that will change the course of shitposting for years to come.

i am not a clever man

NIGGERS

F

Are you using Tex? I could never get that shit to work for me.

testing again faggots why do we make these things miserable piles of secrets

* on the out
[ on the in

I used to call Holla Forums a bunch of neo-nazi retards when I was on Holla Forums but soon enough, you guys redpilled me.
Thanks for showing me the light fellow anons, if you hadn't shown me the truth, I'd still be a depressed sack of shit who jerked off 3 times a day posting greentext on Holla Forums

By the way, does anyone have the Holla Forums "Princes of the Universe" webm?
One of the first pieces of OC I watched after leaving 4chan.

chan culture

PLEASE MEME RESPONSIBLY

F

I know but it's a pain in the ass especially when the website is broken 90%[spoiler]ALL of the time[/spoiler]

whatsgoingon

Wait, wait… That's Boxxy? She looks mid-40s. Jesus.

Feminists don't age well. Smoking, drinking, STDs, abortions, lack of a stable relationship, poor diet, poor hygiene, lack of exercise and over application of makeup all lead down one path of self destruction.

Odd, I've always described myself as superfluous in my darker times. It fits us pretty well, I think. I look like the pics but with long hair.

Rust Cole's demeanor from True Detective S01 is probably the best analogue. Off-puttingly intelligent to normies, mysterious, and tortured by his knowledge.

I didn't find my way to chans until coming here in mid 2015, but I've never felt more at home.

This is something that has made 8/pol/ extra fun – Internet-aided Aryan mysticism is pretty remarkable when you think about it. The creative forces really come out of our race when the kikes try to extirpate us and replace us with mud-drones. Kek has blessed us and we've adopted certain religious qualities that will help us survive in the end.

F

don't worry user, we're proud of you

I participated in some deep cover behind-enemy-lines operations here in the NW. Not much of a game changer, but work hard to keep the salt flowing so our meme magicians always have the best ingredients. I plan on disrupting a Presidents Day protest on Monday. Wish me luck and
PRAISE KEK

C.R.McMahon?

I'm just rambling here now but I just want to say thank you pol for showing me the truth that was forbidden for me to see. Thank you for the keks I had when I browsed threads. Thank you for the knowledge you opened my eyes to. But most of all thank you for giving me something to die for. My family, my race, my nation. Thank you so much pol

go back to reddit.

How are blindmute and Jake doing?

At least cracky isn't a fucking communist.

she's still alive?

Wait, what? Do you have a link to this?
I thought there wasn't supposed to be much damning in those leaks except for the data they were gathering on people, and how catty they were behind the scenes…

>When ==everyone== else began using cloudfuck even 8ch 8ch made a hidden service and it's existence is the only reason most AFK anons are Holla Forums Holla Forumsacks

yep, think she's into /fa/shit and generally wants to avoid imageboards.

F

Maybe? Is this it?

Also youtube.com/watch?v=VoPF7Ao3oxI

The Crash Override Network, a cyber harassment support network created by LW had chat logs leak back in August/September '16.

Yotsuba lewds

Does anyone remember the Cult of Siduri? It had some connection to lizardsquad (crossover between members, I think) and it was led by a UCLA stem cell researcher who posted here trying to indoctrinate Holla Forumsacks into his weird beliefs.

No, I didn't dream this. It really happened. It was sometime after Gamergate and before the election season, IIRC.

IMPURE

every 2d girl is pure. degenerate parodies of these innocent girls made for profit or fame belong in a fucking volcano

I've been here longer and shit is definitely looking up. I didn't think Brexit would happen and it did. I didn't think Trump would win and he did.

Shit is very different now. There's a long way to go, but for the first time in years I actually have some hope. I just need to move out of this goddamned city of maximum overpoz.

Posting some fun stuff from 8ch Holla Forums over the past three years. One is an image showing how fucking demoralized we were at the very start of the election, it's good to look at from time to time.

I think the last image is a great idea that could actually work.

I posted the wrong debate image, the one I had in mind was funnier, but that one is still a good reminder of what a nail-biter the primary season was, wew

I've got an even better idea
h ttp://dailyusaupdate.com/college-kids-pledge-remove-genitals-trump-builds-wall/

it is my sincerest hope that we can met someday.
even in 20 years jsut grabbing a beer with some Holla Forumsacks would make my life

once all the jews, niggers, lefties and mudslimes have been removed, we could meet up without fear of getting annoyed by those groups. Until then, no lol.

I made an ok thread about Obama being some psyop himself. Pretty tin foily, but that's the stuff I like the most. Didn't get stickied or anything, but had around 50 replies. Felt a bit proud. Other than that pol has helped me in immeasurable ways to become a better stronger man. I can read people better, and also know how self-destructive certain modern habits can be. The 3-4 years between high school and becoming fully redpilled were the darkest times I have yet known. This place saved me.

My thread on the bane plane crash was featured in the most high profile bane plane crash webm, good times

Thread about this on /xpol/

stupid fucking girls

I don't recall being demoralised at the start of the election. It was glorious. It was the previous 16 years that had me demoralised.

I started Samurai Jack reaction images back on halfchan, went through a few episodes and picked some good ones. The one where he looks like his head is going into a chair is in the 1st episode where they're training him to go into fucking space. That's literally the most I have accomplished. Started a reaction image.

Thanks, but what about a pastebin?

i made oc calling dicky spencer a faggot and someone saved the thumbnail

We gave up credit the second we left the namefield blank. I know some of what I've written will be screencapped and shared, hell maybe one of my tl;dr rants makes it into a textbook, and I won't receive a second of recognition or a single monetary unit, but that wasn't why I did it, and that's not why any of us did it. We did it because it was the right thing to do. Even you shitposting your reaction images and strengthening imageboard culture, it played out well in the end, and even though we don't take credit, every one of us should take pride in what we've accomplished.
Success has many fathers, failure is an orphan, but saving the world by shitposting on a copy of a copy of a japanese imageboard is an accomplishment that nobody can take away from us.
Now we just have to finish the job.

Memes spread when you least expect them; I've had a few screenshots and image edits get reposted a ton on chans and other sites, stuff that I thought would be one-off things and spur of the moment

It's a nice feeling to see your memes carry life and get posted by others, but you don't always have to take credit for them

I can't believe it's been that long. I wasn't in the exodus and didn't care about details of gg, but it's when I finally saw that nothing was safe from them.

most of my stuff I've seen re-used is garbage or has typos, it's how we influence each other and then the outer world that matters. It's the little things.

I had a lot of those as well

Trump didn't enter right away, though. It really looked like it was going to be Hillary versus Jeb.

The only thing keeping us going at the time was outing cheaters via the Ashley Madison leaks, which I admit was a lot of fun.

I knew Jeb was hopeless, but I never saw Cruz being as competitive as he was. But when I said start, I wasn't really looking back to spring 2015 except to see how people were shaking out. But this was the first time I cared in years because I could see there was going to be more to it than just a neocon v. hillary. That and if hillary won everything would blow up.

I had been so demoralised in the past that even ron paul 2008 couldn't even rouse me into electoral politics

Some of what I have posted got capped and are now posted commonly. First few times I saw it happen it was really weird. Some of the oldest shit I posted back on half chan still floats up at times, I see them now and somehow its not really mine. I know I made the post, but when I see it, its like its from some other user and I want to go 'save as' despite knowing every word.

For me at first you want to own it, but somehow it becomes 'us' not mine. Its part of the hivemind and is never yours. It never really was to begin with I think. Very odd feeling. Like I am not worthy, but happy I was worthy of being capped, yet not really feeling like it was me that was capped.

It's a nice feel when the (((media))) decides to share your posts.

this is how christians are supposed to think of their fellow men

When the board owner of Holla Forums was "accidentally" banned by Jim a year or so ago, things got MUCH worse, with the ban rate going through the roof, while pph and unique IPs dropped significantly.
To this day, nobody knows if the original BO got his board back.
I strongly suspect Jim took the board for himself due to its popularity. There have been indications that he knows about the dramas that happen here occasionally, and his opinions match those of the mods or, more likely, they follow his orders.

F

Just a personal one, I asked my gf to marry me on the advice of some anons and some good dubs, she said yes.

8ch.net/pol/res/8972865.html#9221388

I was fairly uncucked before I came here, but this site definitely opened my eyes to how much marxist bullshit I'd been indoctrinated with for my entire life.

Thanks, Holla Forums. I don't think you've made me happier, but you've made me more aware. I'm now doing my part to save western culture.

>8ch.net/pol/res/8972865.html#9221388
You probably should lurk a bit more. You've got nice dubs, though.

We'll have to worry about people pretending to have been on our side all along.

F

I feel like I never want to make an organised meet up.
I like meeting the occasional Holla Forumsshit face to face out of chance, but I'd rather treasure you all as I see you now. Words on a screen. Only because it holds a certain significance to me that what is essentially a self written encyclopedia has completely changed my life. The idea of us as a whole being able to forge ourselves out of chaos into something orderly is astonishing to me and I think picking individuals out and personifying what we are would ruin the magic of it all.
But I'll drink to this, some day we might know enough of one another that your hope would just naturally occur. See you then, perhaps.

Knew that crossthread linking was possible, just forgot how to do it.

Oh. Now you remember how to do it.

I remember buying a dog and new curtains.

/new/ was the original full/pol/

full of faggots amiright?

this thread is telling the enemy how to combat Holla Forums. nice investigative work, CIA.

no it's not, hell, even pointing out shills is more instructive than this

This

The feeling of icy cold social isolation remediated by anonymous flame is best left to nostalgia. In memory everything is either perfect or forgotten.

F

Wait I'm an Holla Forums oldfag wtf? I thought it was older than that

I've spent the last 6 years shitposting with you assholes instead of accomplishing something with my life. Still, we memed Trump so it was worth it smh tbh.

I got a bunch of ragheads v&; doxed the guy trying to DDOS Trump's website and got him killed by the Saudi's for being a faggot, I honestly lost track tbh. I remember writing some shitty virus that fucked with some hadjis as well. Fuck me I should've been going after kikes instead of durkhas all this time.
I also told Jimbo to go fuck himself

I'm 88% sure this is bait

Fuck you douchebag
-t. Jealous AF
Not really I had it all going for me, making $50k a year and got fucked over by a kike company
-t. head injury user

Fuggin comfy

I'm more for the Australian style myself, but each his own.

You're still breathing faggot.

THE HELL IS JUST BEGINNING
Nah, it's not THAT bad newfriend. I've been on here since around mid-2013, only really became full-blown h8chan after surviving and narrowly escaping the enemy at Holla Forumsharbor.

One of the most important things for anyone to do is read Nietzsche, or at minimum understand his concepts. Once you understand that you have the power to control your own life/destiny and actually affect change in the world everything gets a lot better.

Well that took a fucking turn, kek.
I swear to God if my ancestors turn into degenerate fucksticks like that I'll awaken all the ogdoad to run a train on their asses and set them straight.

WHEW
Immunize me next faggot

Wouldn't have it any other way

I am 1337 H4XXORDZZZZ

Anyone using it nowadays should be lynched smh tbh fam

I can't remember shit until it's triggered by some random shit.

All I know is that the pool's closed.

bump

F

Heroin, ladyboys and trying to not get caught by Duerte.

I'm just a low energy shitposter for the most part. I make knock off memes and steal gets. Feels kinda bad man.
love you all though

It was already posted maybe?

You want more of this drudgery?

I'm just pointing out the fact that a NatSoc shouldn't be talking about enduring all the refugees who came in 2nd exodus.

It was libertarians like myself, who were primarily here for gamergate, who had to endure the sudden influx of psychopaths screaming about Jews and how video games are a Jewish trick meant to make me waste my life.

And how gamergate was a waste of time and that there were bigger fish to fry. Don't even pretend the 2nd exodus Holla Forumsacks weren't openly advocating for attacking game publishers instead of just games media.

>>>/liberty/
Seriously, your kind are still following a kike controlled ideology. Nothing short of nationalistic authoritarian ideology made by a pure blood (In the case of America, a pure European descent 'Murrican) with a philosophy extremely close to the third Reich is the only thing that can unfuck everything. No Civic nationalism, no faggot acceptance, no race-mixing, no "free market" national treachery, no usury, no Abrahamic religion surpassing national interest, no Corpocracy is worth living for.

remember when we raided demochan, installing ourselves as the new form of government and completely ripping apart leftpols grip on the place?

that was a fucking blast, and to add to the fire we are what killed demochan. before we arrived it had about 120 active users including regular leftypol users. Well, with 900+ new people storming it, spamming it beyond belief, and ass raping the whole place. The server costs (supposedly) when sky high and it got the plug pulled. I think i have a screenshot somewhere of all our elected governments of "Adolfs death brigade" and other names.

bump

F

Honestly I got really far into all this, but then I realized Holla Forums is satire and nobody actually believes any of this shit. It was pretty embarrassing to be honest. I'm pretty autistic, so it took me a while to finally understand.

Oh well. At least I didn't do something stupid like become an actual nazi.

F

The good side of the afterlife has been depicted as watching life and the bad side of the afterlife many times over.
I wouldn't mind a Valhallachan where we get to rub shoulders and drink in the battles and tribulations of our kin, maybe one day there will be no battles and trials for our kin and we could pass to the after afterlife.

In twenty years I'll see you boys at the frontline, eight of diamonds is our mark, and although anonymity is our shield, the legends of men who gave away their lives, relationships, and youth for unworthy plebeians, seeking truth in a deranged world will inspire new blood to come for centuries.
I teared up user

now that´s a weird animal we've found here
how do you find this place?. google? leeldit?

i lost like 30kg since i started browsing pol. im doing my tesis next year, started working and this moth im learning to be a electrician also. and all this because of you guys

i bought a couple of patches with some little hints of Holla Forums to see if i could make an user smile in the street

F
Also a NEET, some of my most vivid memories of the past couple years were Elliot Rodger and 'Beta Uprising' threads

See this

As a former Leftist, this is why I think that in many cases Leftists make the best Fascists/Nationalists, even though the path from Libertarianism to Fascism is much more common.

It does my heart good to see this.
Always remember that you're not alone, comrades.

CHECKED
I respect your sentiment, but I hope you realise that even though I might have voted for him if I were around back then, (((Teddy Roosevelt))) was from the Jewish 'Rosenfeld' family, and him and William Taft were connected with the origin of the (((Federal Reserve))).

Me too–as a sports fan, it felt like my team had finally won a championship after many years. However, I also knew that while a great victory in battle had been achieved, the war had only begun.

Lucifer, don't mix Nationalist symbols with the Statue of Liberty that was inspired by the poetry of (((Emma Lazarus))). Although, now that I think about it, I should expect such blasphemy from you!

I knew it! My love for slice-of-life animu was always a sign of… something, I don't exactly know what, though.

The (((lazarus))) poem was added long after the statue was gifted to the US by france.

I still feel like doing it sometimes. Some days it feels like we're winning, others it feels like we're up against something so deeply ingrained that the only way to beat it is to start completely from scratch.

If it was just us on our own it'd feel like something more possible, but as we deal with our own problems we are surrounded with nigger nations waiting to strike the moment we become weak, which is something bound to happen temporarily during a transition phase towards a new dawn.

I don't know, I doubt I'll do it. But god damn is that inviting nothingness attractive sometimes…

F
My respects to these fallen soldiers of Kek
Shadilay

Here is her twitter.. She was at the womyns march, looking alot less attractive posing in front of "Fuck Trump"

F

Good times, good times.

Bump For posterity

/ourguy/ = any neo-con zionist jewish politican

How soon times change hey, even here on Holla Forums, I'm so old I remember when this board used to be against total jewish control.

I also started on fullchan, never underestimate the draw of uncensored lewd discussion.

Still is.

holy shit some of you are legitimately retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZuTiAQs0k8

Real heroes

I must have imagined the non-stop round the clock 24/7 shilling for zionist neo-conservative politics and American/isreali PNAC funded counter-jihad talking points over the past few years then.

Same..same. At the very beginning of the election in 2015 I was browsing Trump videos on youtube and saw someone who simply posted "Holla Forums" and it had a few upvotes. Curiosity lead me here.. and I have to admit I did not take it seriously for a few months.

I have come to believe there was a much larger awakening of our young American men than anyone actually thinks. Hell, I saw a road sign spray painted with "White lives matter - fuck niggers" just a few blocks from my house yesterday.

Mein Kampf should be required reading for everyone, it has wonderful modern parallels which anons can use to come to conclusions themselves.

All that is required is the initial distrust in media and official narrative to kick start a dive into the rabbit hole. Modern distrust lead me to distrust of the official ww2 narrative, which blows open the door to the JQ and an awakening to the kike problem.

Stories?

m00t was the kind of faggot that posted anime faces, and it wasn't always like that here. Waves of cancer have turned this into a shithole.

Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
Because I think I heard someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

All I see when I look at those icons..

Perfectly illustrates why this place sucks ass now.

(Checked)
Now, similarly, anons here are warning that this is not the same h8/pol/ that it was in 2014. Go read /polmeta/, the deletions, the abuses. We point out that mod subversion is complete and their behavior is getting worse, Imkike and TheRealJewMan have changed this place. By controlling what threads are anchored (many which are legitimate threads that have occurred throughout Holla Forums history) they control discussion and therefore control thought. Porn posting is common when it used to be attacked, anime is considered "normal" when it used to be attacked and people seldom call out loli posting pedos. Culture threads and book threads get anchored… often ban reason is "muh books" (this board is literally ran by niggers). Politics is downstream from Culture, as goes the prevailing culture so goes political trends.

It won't be long.

Hey, remember the shemitah?

good horrendously bad times

Anyone here remember 4chon? and /new/?

They were the fucking days (2011), when /r9k/ was deleted I followed it to a new site only to be redpilled. A shame to see how it fell from great discussions and thread to the kind of shit that frequented Holla Forums pre-exodus (and now I presume, I haven't been on 4pol since 2014).

Anyone remember Athens? Wasn't he the guy who BTFO'd Chomsky in an email exchange? And the weird autistic guy who made a list of degenerates? Spoony?

I'm glad that 8pol has surpassed it, and didn't fall to the depths it did.

You know I can go to /polmeta/ right now and read this exact same concern troll post from two years ago, right?

lel, I so badly wanted that to be true. I knew all the mystical kabbalah shit was obviously bullshit, but the assertion that we were on the verge of a financial collapse was (and honestly still is) a very real concern. And it seemed all the more likely after what happened with greece and china that summer.

But that aside, I think the pervasiveness of the shemita meme, and the desire for it to be true, stems from disillusion from modern society. 2015 was the low point. Migrant crisis was in full swing, SCOTUS ruled that fag marriage is a constitutional right, the tranny shit started taking off, etc. Things were just getting worse and worse up to that point. And everyone thought it was going to be Jeb vs Hillary and we were going to have to deal with President Hilldog and it would be game over for white america. We were all fucking DEPRESSED about what was going on, and a legit financial collapse and apocalypse scenario was honestly preferable.

Of course, then Trump exploded onto the scene. Truly darkest before the Don.

Holla Forums has been perhaps the least understood and most important episode in our evolution

It's ok, we'll just move again. We'll regroup as we always have if things go south. Holla Forums isn't a place, it's a community focused on an idea.
Holy shit, are Holla Forums are the jews of the internet.

this a thousand times this. i don't think trump would have won by the hair that he did. if the autists would have been distracted by vidya. the point that the left where not willing to let white males have literally anything to themselves. its just stupid.

Not sure if this is what you want, but I think this might be it/related. It was talking about goons and their influence. Hope this helps!

F

We will remember them when we witness the final triumph of National Socialism within our lifetimes. Then we can rest, then we can sit back and watch our children grow up happy and pure in the world we bleed, died, and shitposted for through the primes of our lives.

I remember that news segment. When we did the first chanology protest in DC, we had a yellow van.

One of the older jokes of the internet.
youtube.com/watch?v=ze-3l6V2Q1E

When m00t cucked out, I moved here during the first exodus and never looked back. I got permab& for asking why GG threads were being deleted.
While I mostly redpilled on 4/pol/, best Holla Forums has helped me articulate my stances and understandings much better.
This is a reiteration of everything on this board, but I'm gonna say it anyway because there are always lurkers who could understand the subject better.

Anyway, I love all of you, even the shills, you guys are fun to fuck with
The only other thing I have to say is that newfags need to lurk for 2 years before posting.

It's by far the biggest movement among the kikes. The rest are degenerate and sociopath fucks who will lick satans balls because it's excitingly anti-something.

That's part of weakening the host society, I assumed it was obvious.

also to stroke my own epeen, I came during 2008. You're here forever

My nigga

Bump

bump for posterity

WHO /NAMIBIA/ HERE

I remember being so blackpilled in 2013-14 that I would lament to my shrink that the only hope for European culture was to colonize the fucking desert coast of Namibia.

Vice even spilled the beans on Namibia threads.

Then nothing happened and the forums were locked or dead.

We had a bunch of threads discussing different places to hide and die in, like the abandoned Greek Islands where we would have to fend off pirates.

2013 and 2014 was so dark. It's a miracle more of us didn't blow our brains out.

I watched (andnparticipated) as oathbreaker was spread in the chaos of the election. At first, I hated it. Then, i pitied Oathy, then I talked to him and fucking hated him more, and then I finally saw oathbreaker find a retarded enough foe to meme against for exp, and then lulz came… and it finally became a meme.

I still hold a lot of resentment towards Hotwheels. Yes he brought us here, but he also sold us out much like moot did.

Let us never forget Luggage Lad, a man once beloved by most of us, only to sell his soul for a nothing like so many.

At least Hotwheels had some class, even Zyklon Ben recognized that.

Also WE GOT BEN GARRISON TO COME DO A THREAD!

I remember feeling very unnerved by what happened to old Holla Forums and Holla Forums. But hope was restored the minute I came to Holla Forums and saw this image

I've been coming here regularly for only about a year now. I left 4chan at the end of 2010/start of 2011, I remember it being shortly before they brought in the /soc/ board. Been there since 2004, when knowing what the fuck 4chan was was almost like a secret handshake amongst nerds who'd migrated from Totse, back when it was still funny to catch out your mates with The Game. So I left before there was a 4/pol/, it was when r9k had been deleted then reinstated, and everybody who came back collectively realised that the magic was really gone.

I migrated to a different chan, which I still post on to this day, and I remember when suddenly people there starting shilling for "Holla Forums" which, and this is a bit retarded, but I automatically assumed it must mean 8/pol/, because as far as I knew, 4chan only had /new/ - I really never did go back there after leaving. This was a couple of years ago, and so I checked this place out, but it was like opening the fridge, staring inside, only to close it again after taking nothing from it. I'd been raised in a National Socialist household; we had Nazi battle flags on the walls and as a teenager I remember going around putting up stickers advertising WNism, as well as flyers warning of the dangers of blacks, so to be brutally honest, at first this place seemed like just dumb kids who had just discovered Judaism for the first time.

But, all my doubts were washed away as I followed along with the American election. Colour me impressed. Joining in with you fuckers was the most fun I've had on a chan in a long time. I rarely post here, because I just don't really feel the need to post very often, but I lurk here every day. Apologies for the long winded story, I just don't often get to talk about my time spent on these fucking imageboards. Since that first post on 4/b/, I've travelled all over the world, fought in a war, and got myself a dog. And now it looks like here I am.

I like this one perspective that I have:

the human genome contained that makes you, you is about 700mb.

So what do you think you have been doing all this time? Filling up all that space? And not only filling it up, also actively creating new connections and maintaining them.

What do you think that the leftists have been doing? What do you think the jews have been doing? They were given buzzwords, and scripts, very low KB in density. And basically are only using those.

What we possess is advanced consciousness, something that only many of the whites can attain. And we are winning. It seems like the only thing that was preventing us from overtaking the jews and taking what we wanted, was just the ability to let go of the blockages and just to desire power.

The jews desire power as well, but their genome is crap, they are dumb, and so are their lefty robots lol.

I still feel like an unapologetic newfag since I randomly discovered 4/b/ in 2009 and slowly migrated to Holla Forums for some more serious discussion after participating in my fair share of raids and other fun activities for edgy weird teens. 4/pol/ proceeded to redpill me about every possible untruth I've been taught at school before I was ready to participate in our own ops.

There's a saying that it takes a village to raise a child, and without a doubt Holla Forums has been that village for me and likely thousands of other teenagers that didn't quite fit in anywhere else. I have only been part of this wonderful culture for less than a decade and while our deeds will never be recognized, once we win I have full intention of teaching my kids of the discoveries we've made together, of the reality bending powers I've learned at /fringe/ before it was an 8ch board and passed on to Holla Forumsacks.

I love you all, some of you are faggots but you're still like family to me.

holy shit I was in that thread of your first pic. damn time passes by.

truly amazing

I really miss the philosophy and dream threads.

Good post.

F

Create one, you nigger.

they get deleted pal

Didn't he get killed by communist sand niggers?

You know, one of the problems we may be encountering right now is what I call the "insanity trap", Have you seen how insane the jews are? Bordering and actually becoming schizophrenics because of that whole tikkun olam lore.

This whole ideology seeps like a cancer into the whole society, potentially annihilating those who rise above all the known lore.

An idle mind perhaps…turns to insanity. That why you may see so many crazy politicians, who may also collude with jews.

The thing is, there are some signs that go again the tikkun olam lore. At least in its application.

If for example, the jews were so called chosen ones, gatekeepers even, why do they still have that very typical hand rubbing gesture when they think they have the upper hand? Why would a race of so called gods feel any pleasure in something that would need to be natural to them.

The fossils, the natural laws, the universe outside still. We also see many jews just following science just as we do, looking for something to exploit. Many of the books were also muddy and incorrect. Some new things that we have learned have proven to be direct contradictions to their lore.

their inferiority complex is the one thing that is most troubling with it all. It suggests that this universe is indeed not in their control. Though they like to mystasize themselves like through that power armor in wolfenstein, the treasure trove of theirs.

They are good story tellers thats for sure, but they arent the rulers of this universe. It suggests that it is still unknown.

Depends on the angle, if it's very /x/y there can be problems, always look for the Holla Forums connection.

>Here i am now, still with nothing worthwile to say, as far as Holla Forums is concerned, Unles it's just a personal opinion on something or just some random shitposting in lolcow treads every now and then
>But the community here is still nice despite the JIDF mods attempts to shit this place up

All you faggots have done is dox people, screech about post format muh broken links and check dubs.

I'd just as soon no one really know the full extent of my actions. I've only ever done what I thought was right, but still, no one needs to know.

We have also:
repeatedly and grievously flustered every major network and publication in the civilized world.
produced influential and informative propaganda that has been disseminated all across the planet to unknown effect
created an open source intelligence agency that very well funded intelligence agencies have not been able to contain, let alone compete with
weathered countless attempts to destroy us
helped to destroy the election campaign of one Ms. Hillary Rodham Clinton
been right about everything
upset salty cunts like you, en masse, every single day

what the fuck have you ever achieved in your pitiful, worthless life, worm?

Reported. Leave now.

user, you're missing the point.
It doesn't matter who we are, or what we've done.
What matters is that the world still ticks. If the sun rises over another normal day, and the normies wake up like nothing is wrong, all is right with the world.

Hol up fam. The question came up the other day of "How do two stars of roughly equal mass collide and merge into one star, giving off a yuge blast of energy." From relativistic calculation this doesn't seem to work, gravity goes weird and they just sort of blob onto each other and spin around, but they don't go POP and suddenly become one blob like drops of water do in zero G.
Now here's where it gets weord, what if, what if when the stars impact, they ring like bells, but not in sound or EM, what if they ring in the sense of the intensity of their impact rings into all fields, and what if in that case, on some trajectories it's hypothetically possible for both stars to 'synchronize' in their 'tune', and thus slyly slip into one another.

We were cast off. A remnant with no memory of our past except that silent urge in our blood that we were something more.
A calling, a relentless urge, a rising wrath, a sudden certainty. Even though we were pushed into solitude in our own homelands, divorced from our own people, cut off from our heritage, we searched into hidden places. We found one another.
And as blood knows blood, so our fire kindled fire.
And against all hope, against all reason, against all expectation we discovered our power. The ancient power of our forefathers was restored to us. The power of runes and symbols, the power of oaths and will. The power that bends the world. For common kindred united in common will is a force beyond all understanding.
The magic returned to us. Our foes were astounded. They had counted us like cattle that had forgotten our true names. They had grown proud and lax in their magical craft.
And we were sharp as fresh cracked flint. Our sparks even now yield a rising fire.
Strength now brothers! And Courage! And pride!
We stand at the brink of a new dawn and we remember the face of our forefathers. We remember that great flame within their hearts. We remember the millions dead. We remember our people scattered and crushed. We remember our great deeds. We remember our history and the great men who showed us our worth. We remember and we resolve to carry this heritage forward.
For the most precious possession we have in the world is our own people.

Bump

I can hardly belive it's been over a decade of shitposting already. Memes had changed, when the net became acessible and normalized, meme detterence became meme control, it seemed as if the la-li-lu-le-lo had a total lockdown and the killswitch was imminent. The memes I lost, the anons I lost, won't stop hurting… we will make them give it all back.

What do we do with the reddit poz lads?