Is it ok to have a waifu from a game you've never played?

Is it ok to have a waifu from a game you've never played?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user…

user, if you've never played the game, how do you you know what they're like?

How can you call them your waifu?

Does waifu mean "favorite girl I fap to" to you?

No you fucking secondary

It's never acceptable to have a waifu.

Just fucking play the game already.

No.

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

no

Absolutely not.

No

at least pick a waifu that shit would make sense with.
Or one that's interests are ambiguous enough that you can insert your own headcanon for what they'd enjoy doing, so you can cater to your own personal hobbies.

Did I out autism you? I've put a lot of thought into this.

>>>/mai/

No, you are secondary scum

She deserves better.

Go outside and stop fapping to anime all day long

no.

absolutely not, it is 100% haram

we need more headless

This.

user, there are so many better Fire Emblem waifus than Lucina. Why scrape the bottom of the barrel if you don't have to?

ITT: casual niggers. I'll bet you switch between anime girls when you get bored of them, too.

Well OP picked his waifu, why aren't you yelling at him?

I forgot to quote OP.

This goes for you too, faggot. Learn her and consider her carefully. Waifu is for laifu.

I'm jus saiyan that Lute is the best FE girl

This too

Friendly reminder there is nothing wrong with having a waifu.

What are you going to say when your girlfriend finds out?

How can she be your waifu if you don't even care about her enough to play her game?

who're you quoting?

Sure

Maybe

No you fucking secondary.

What do you like so much about lucina if you haven't played the game? Just ask your friend if you can play FE: Awakening, its an easy as fuck game anyway so its not like it'll take long to finish.

Isn't having a waifu all about appreciating a character's personality? Or are you fags calling everything you find cute "waifu"?

In general, yes.

It is when they're as shit as Tharja.

Pick one and one only fam.

Better safe than sorry, OP. What if your waifu has one dialogue line that kills any chance of you looking at her the same way again?

"There's something you should know user… niggers tongue my anus"

How the fuck can you say you love her if you're too afraid to find out what sort of person she is?

>W-wait, before we go any further…

no, due to two things:
1- that makes you a secondary and secondaries are cancer
2- if you consider her your waifu you must to know her personality, that character could be the worst character in the entire game or a dindu nuffin and you would never know because you haven't played the game

I'm pretty sure you missed the point of a waifu entirely

you know, I actually didn't enjoy using her. But even after I stopped playing LoL, I still have a soft spot for her

Is it okay to have a non-humanoid waifu?

degenerate alert. Degenerate alert.

It's an animal fucker

Only if there's anthro art of it.

Only in that case since Angelus is intelligent and her voice alone is boner inducing.

kill yourself you shit taste pleb

wikis memes and cute. u stupid? yes

LOVE RED

What's wrong with fucking or being fucked by animals? We use them for food and labor and entertainment. Why not use them in other ways?

please no /zoo/ discussion here, go back to the /furry/ thread for that

I'm not a furry though, I'm not even an animal fucker, I just don't see the harm in it honestly

Sure. I fap to 2hu all the time but I've never played the games.

Because it's morally degenerate, and moreover, an excuse to abuse animals

Get a wife and have some kids you fucking faggot

There is 0 reason to have a child in 2016

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: napalm

I'll allow it

Genes are a waste of time, why waste 16-20 years trying to teach a few kids who will probably just end up as SJW faggots when you could use your much better managed independant time and resources lobbying with like minded people to combat authoritarianism thought policing. It's better to spread ideas than people.

you should spread both.
raise your kids to have good values.
that's how religions grow to be huge.

I guess, but I'm not sure why you wouldn't give it a shot even if the game is shit

good example: Skullgirls has some quality waifus but it's a garbage ass fighting game, but if you really want to have a waifu from it you might as well to see what they're like.

Lucina is cute, and is the best, but you should really play the game, OP.
That said She's mine