Trump says he will treat Dreamers 'with heart'

politico .com/story/2017/02/trump-press-conference-dreamers-heart-235103
foxnews .com/politics/2017/02/16/trump-says-wants-to-deal-with-daca-recipients-with-heart.html

Not sure what to make of this.

Aww, instead of splitting them apart, he's sending the whole family back. I knew my President had a soft heart.

Learn to catalog faggot.

"With Heart" doesn't mean kinder kindness.

It means what it means.

Nice try, Schlomo.

From your lips, to god's ears

Sage and Report

The same you took of every other thing he's said in relation to the wall, immigration, ect. It's bullshit to get the media to fuck off while he waits.

anti shill bump

Gas yourself nigger.

FUCK OFF CREW

He does this to keep kikes and other idiots in suspense.

You post a concern shill thread and you call other people Crew? This thread is shit and Jews (like yourself) are worthless. Gas yourself.

If they're underage they can go back with their parents.
If they're adults they had all the fucking time in the world to apply for citizenship while things were lenient.

Nice try, CREW.

This is designed to win over bluepilled liberals, and we'll see more actions like this over the next six months. The "son of high level advisor" user mentioned this in one of his posts.

A waste of time.

Checked.

Not today, Satan.

simply ebin, was going to ignore this thread but now I'll bump it :^)

You stupid reddit spacing faggot, that is not how trips work.
Go right back to cuckchan.
We don't need to "win over" muh bluepilled zogbots, we need fucking criminals that have no right to be here out of our fucking country.
MUH 4D CHESS

wew lad, getting shilled hard already.

Does nobody else besides myself notice that Trump often responds to sticky questions with meaningless platitudes? Dealing with DACA kids "with heart" means nothing. Perhaps he intends to make sure that each DACA kid is issued a red, white, and blue teddy bear holding a heart with "MAGA" embroidered on it before they're summarily dumped in Mexico City.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Absolutely, if this trend continues we should absolutely hold him accountable for not delivering on campaign promises

look, there's a chance you mean well. But you sound exactly the same as every concern troll we've had for the past year. Trump has said nothing about going back on what he said, and 4d chess hasn't just been a meme. I'm not going to throw a fit and stop supporting him over something so petty when he's fighting countless battles at the same time and has already accomplished more than I could've expected from a president before he ran.