Iran says Israel is ‘biggest threat’ to world

Foreign ministry spokesman dismisses as ‘nonsense’ Trump and Netanyahu’s pledge to curb Tehran’s nuclear program

archive.is/rvbLyhttp://www.timesofisrael
.com/iran-says-israel-is-biggest-threat-to-world-peace/?utm_source=The+Times+of+Israel+Daily+Edition&utm_campaign=30748513af-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_02_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_adb46cec92-30748513af-55611613

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Expect this thread to be shit up with shills who will ramble on about the shah, zoroastrianism, democracy, and anything else to try and pick at Iran instead of focusing on the reality that Iran opposes the jews and our nations do not.

why is there a swastika in the jew star?

Think it might be a lib edit to try and say Israeli wars is just like another shoah.

sage

The whole Iran bullshit is proof Trump isn't perfect. Fuck the cucking out to Saudis and Israelis. America first.

To produce high-quality butthurt.

Except he has been trying to get an Iran friendly guy to replace Flynn. In any case, I ran should just fire their shit at Israel already. I'm tired of all this bullshit.

Fuck off Ahmed, Iran will burn along with Tel Aviv

I like not breathing radioactive air , but fuck it whatever. Let her rip user

lol not at all, they want to spread sharia law everywhere, its in their government mandate. they are a revolutionary government funding proxies in syria, iraq and yemen, among others. they also want a nuclear weapon and thanks to obamas 140 billion dollar gift and nuclear deal they may someday get it.

you really want another state like north korea? countries like iran play the wests good intentions like a fiddle. we need to stop letting them play with us, this isnt a game. you think the U.S is invincible? we have other problems besides iran as well. saudi arabia is just as bad.

also why would iran need nuclear energy when it has some of the largest oil deposits in the world?

Doesn't matter if there is or isn't. Iran can do what ever they want as long as their not fucking with us or other European nations, we're not their father. They have sovereign rights as do we. I wouldn't want UN niggers coming over here telling us we can't have nuclear weapons because Trump is an evil nazi dictator.

whats wrong with having nukes? having nukes just means nobody will nuke you in fear of MAD
"if you don't have nukes you arent a country" is what these people think

Yeah and how the fuck are they going to do that?
So funding proxies against other proxies? One set of proxies is good another is bad?
Nuclear weapons are the reason North Korea is still standing and Iraq is not. It would be illogical for Iran not to pursue them, regardless of whether you, or I, and any other asshole off the street likes it or not.
It's a gift to unfreeze illegally seized assets that belonged to Iran in the first place?
Same spiel Israel has been pushing in our media since 1984 and they're always "right around the corner".
Would pic related be more your to your liking?
The West doesn't have good intentions towards Iran and Iran knows it. You aren't on fucking Breitbart or the firearm blog. Posters here are educated on the backstory here predating WWII.
I wasn't aware anyone needed to get permission on what type of energy they can use or what they do with their own national oil reserves. Coming from someone who would no doubt like much of his intended audience to remain ignorant of the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran over Iran wanting more than a 10% cut on oil profits and selling oil directly to Germany for finished good and technology transfers instead of pushing the transaction through a clearing house, it probably shouldn't surprise me you think this way.

Friendly reminder Hitler renamed Persia to Iran, literally "land of the Aryans".

Hitler didn't have anything to do with it. Iran called itself Iran internally for centuries and just asked the greater diplomatic community to refer to their country with the same name. Persia was a westernization of Parthia.

From the DHS insiders new interview

A. Theatre. Netanyahu is desperate to both play Trump into attacking Syria,and hate Putin, and to convince him PedoGate is a conspiracy theory.

The only chance for peace the Middle East has is making it bipolar. If it worked for something on the scale of the Cold War, it can work for Israel and Iran who are arguably just as fanatic for their memes as 1950s Americans and Soviets were.

As an American, I would have nothing to fear from a nuclear Iran since it would be Russia and/or China that would be nuking me first, not a cunt that barely has the ballistic technology to reach Israel, let alone Europe or the US.

you seem to be thinking like an iranian

its not in U.S interests to have a nuclear iran, it would then embolden the saudis to go nuclear and when the oil runs out both them would be out for blood. and the isralies would jump into the fray too, and those fucks WILL drag us in if that happens. we dont want that. sunnis and shias hate eachother, and they both hate the west. it could be disastrious or end up in another situation like pakistan and india.

north korea cant even feed their people. its cruel to let a country literally starve. at some point someone(china maybe) should bring that country out of the literal dark ages, look at a north korea on google maps, the only lights in the whole country are around pyongyang, then look at south korea. notice a difference?

also ask the japs, our biggest ally besides NATO how they feel about that considering theyre practically neighbors with NK and are constantly throw missiles in their direction.

fair point, but now theyre going to invest that in tech, proxies developing infrastructure, and their military. some of those are not in U.S interests. because they could begin to undermine our assests in other middle eastern countries. we need to be the dominant power in the middle east because thats where we get the majority of our oil.

again implying iran has good intentions for the U.S. but U.S citizens live in a bubble and dont seem to realize that a large part of the world would be happy to see the U.S implode.

when what they do with their reserves impacts U.S national security, we should be concerned. whoever controls the oil, controls the world currently.

if iran backed off on hating american and using that as the premise of their whole governmental system, we could get along better. they use the U.S as their propaganda straw man constantly, yet want better ties? just the other day there were hundreds of thousands of protesters in iran chanting death to america.

islam is a cancer. and they are one of the most pervasive spreaders of it. france is no longer france, england is no longer england, germany is no longer german. and iran is very happy about that. it makes establishing business ties easier with a country with a common religon dont you think?

The enemy of my enemy is a bigger enemy.

this response was meant for

WRONG.

Iran is NOT developing a nuclear weapon. Don't be fooled by Zionist war propaganda.

archive.fo/b8SU6

archive.fo/oHl30

archive.fo/Jp6uf

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

Nice Zionist propaganda.

fuck off persian

Gas yourself kike.

They should be.
If I was Iran, I'd be developing nuclear weapons.

1984: ''Western German intelligence sources claim that Iran's production of a bomb "is entering its final stages." US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon.

1992: Israeli parliamentarian Benjamin Netanyahu tells his colleagues that Iran is 3 to 5 years from being able to produce a nuclear weapon

1995: The New York Times reports that the US and Israeli officials fear "Iran is much closer to producing nuclear weapons than previously thought" - less than five years away. Netanyahu claims the time frame is three to five years.

1996: Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres claims Iran will have nuclear weapons in four years.

1998: Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld claims Iran could build an ICBM capable of reaching the US within five years.

1999: An Israeli military official claims that Iran will have a nuclear weapon within five years.

2001: The Israeli Minister of Defense claims that Iran will be ready to launch a nuclear weapon in less than four years.

2002: The CIA warns that the danger of nuclear weapons from Iran is higher than during the Cold War, because its missile capability has grown more quickly than expected since 2000 - putting it on par with North Korea.

2003: A high-ranking Israeli military officer tells the Knesset that Iran will have the bomb by 2005 - 17 months away.

2006: A State Department official claims that Iran may be capable of building a nuclear weapon in 16 days.

2008: An Israeli general tells the Cabinet that Iran is "half-way" to enriching enough uranium to build a nuclear weapon and will have a working weapon no later than the end of 2010.

2009: Israeli defense minister Ehud Barak estimates that Iran is 6-18 months away from building an operative nuclear weapon.

2010: Israeli decision-makers believe that Iran is at most 1-3 years away from being able to assemble a nuclear weapon.

2011: IAEA report indicates that Iran could build a nuclear weapon within months.

2013: Israeli intelligence officials claim that Iran could have the bomb by 2015 or 2016

2017: ANY DAY NOW, I'M SURE OF IT!

Akbed I told you to fuck off

Garbage across the board.
And who's fault is that? Here's a thought: kill the fucking Muslims in Europe. Don't whine about creepy, shadowy Iran pulling magic spells out of their bag of tricks to destroy Europe. Europe is MILITARILY OCCUPIED by the US. Every single Western country that has a massive problem with Islam are direct military allies or conquests of the Allied effort in the Second Zionist War. If the US wanted to do something about it, they have the assets in theater. Stop talking shit, you miserable faggot.

Found the jew shill.

is israel as bad as globalist jews? cant nuke israel if you still have kikes running around all over the place.

israel does bad shit like leeching cash from countries because muh holohoax, lebensrauming the middle east, and false flags to make us do the lebensrauming for them.

globalists do usury banking and propaganda among other shit

checked

no doubt iran wants to develop nukes but they cant cuz they know what will happen.

Israel was founded by globalist Jews. But technically most Israeli's who stay in Israel aren't really a threat for now.

found the sharia shitskin

All jews are bad. There's no differentiation.

Iranians are redpilled as fuck. They hate the Saudis for pouring billions of oil money into spreading wahabbism disguised as Sunnism and now everyone hates Muslims because of them.
They hate Israel for backstabbing them after they helped Israel after the 6 day war. Israel also killed their top nuclear scientists and installed viruses in their nuclear facilities which caused decades of research to be lost.
They hate America for the coup and the puppet leader.
But they don't hate the citizens of America. It's the Jews that fucked them and they know it.

Iran celebrates a national "the Holocaust never happened" day every year.
They are the best people in the middle east. Never funded ISIS nor funded mosques in Europe and Australia and USA like the Saudi kikes do.

keep your enemies close, you dont need to play triple D 808.080/43 chess to understand this.

the future will prove me correct

REMINDER THAT ALL SEMITES ARE A PROBLEM

the jew niggers are the ones who founded this system of debt, arabs from what i understand charge interest at the risk of their souls, this applies to non muslims as well.

theres no goy this and goy that, so in that retrospect yeh, theyre fucking bad m80

I wish a reporter would ask:

>tfw you're reminded that your house was nearly destroyed by Israeli bombing in the 2006 invasion
>tfw you're reminded that Hill-dog was in full support of it, of course

BASED IRANIANS

You know you want that resulting shit storm as much as I do.

Thats true, so there should be no trouble with Iran

OY VEY GOYIM! ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY!

FACE BLIND FAGGOT

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakeel_Ahmad_Bhat

can't wait to bring these guys gay rights and freedom

Not really, Schlomo.

Iran means "land of the aryans". Someone linked to a blog here some time back where a jew kvetched about that. "Radical Islam" is the dumb attack dog, funded by jews, to destroy historical records to the pre-abrahamic aryan civilization there.

Iran hasn't done anything to the west. There is no reason to hate them. Just like with the rest of the M.E which for a long time did not have a bone to pick with Europe until post WWII when the jews moved on to there after destroying Europe.

why is there a swastika inside the jew flag? What the hell? Who made this shit?

How much nuclear fuel and how many centrifuges do you need for 2 street lamps?

No, Parthia =! Persia.
Persia (Parsi) is the southwestern province/tribe where most of their early emperors came from (Cyrus, Achaemenids, Sassanians)
Parthia (Parni) is the northeastern (in "Turkmenistan" now) nomad tribe that "liberated" Iran from Hellenic tyranny under the Seleucids.

it's true

huh?

Muslims aren't allowed to practice usury or they go to hell is the laymans explanation.

0/10, couldn't even make it rhyme

Checking these, why were they ignored?

False dichotomy, IIDF: we want both muslims *and* jews eradicated. Last I checked, Iran was >99% muslim, so we can talk again about relations once only the

Right, which is why they engage in semantic games and legal fictions to accomplish the exact same effect as charging interest. But at least they don't call it usury (charging interest)—that would be wrong! Daily reminder: kikery isn't limited to jews.

why? iranians litteraly did nothing wrong and they don't flood the west either and they mainly keep to themselves

I do not like Islam nor the meme of >muh aryans that you mudslime cuck apologist shill for.

But Iran is innocent. Painfully obvious the jews are blaming Iran. Just look how much the media kvetches. Exporting terrorism, threat to Israel, yeah fucking right.
Both need to be gassed. If the Iranians had their way your head would be chopped off and your women enslaved.

You're not blending in very well Shlomo.

Iran is a kike controlled op.

Yep, I'm sure the JIDF regularly calls for gassing the jews. Oh wait. Reminder: there's capacity enough to gas the kikes *and* the muslims.

Once the muslims are eradicated, I agree. Shame that's >99% of your population, though.

Yes Shlomo

hello Schlomo, long time no see

Thanks for the redpill.
Was there ever any attempt to stop Iran, or is this a strawman?

You fucking kike Saudies are 11x worse. They fucking export Wahhabist clerics all over the world. At least the Islam Iran practices does not promote blowing yourself up or killing everyone who wont convert. Iran still has christian, jewish and other ancient populations that are thousands of years old. In Saudi Arabia all non Muslims have been exterminated.

Exterminating all Muslims is not something we are going to be able to do any time soon but transitioning the center of Muslim power from the fucking Souds to the Iranians is something we could accomplish.

Trump opposes the Jews, you would know this if you weren't a shill.

You cant harm Iran without helping the Saudis. Exterminating all shit skins is a noble goal but breaking our aliance with the Sauds is far more important than continuing a feud with the enemies of the Saudis.

This. Too many Zionist shills on here.

Shi'a =/= Sunnis
If Christians and Pagans can work together, there's no reason that people of different religions and nationalities can't fight the common enemy of the Jews.
The Axis was Protestant Germany, Catholic Italy and Shinto Japan, after all.

Orthodox Romania and Theravada Thailand too. Good point.