Could we meme ADL to classify the dollar symbol as a hate symbol?

We all know how the echoes went down. Fist they were confused, then they got offended and now it's listed as a hate symbol by the ADL.

So, what if we started to put the dollar sign after kike names to symbolise the shekel.

Consider it taking off and after some time when the kikes discover it ADL labels the symbols seen everywhere on the planet into a hate symbol.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_of_the_Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So when we talks about the $$$$ we use $ signs or is it that Shekelberg$ ?

It's used to signify when Jewish money is behind something, e.g. $Netflix$

just put dollar signs on jewish memes

What are you sliding?

Bernie $ander$

Don't think there's any need in changing it in the name itself just drop it afterwards or something. I mean think of it. The ADL labeled the fucking parenthesis a hate symbol so why not the dollar sign as well. If they did that they'll be seen as the fools they are by the greater public.

Found the schlomo
We must attach our beliefs to as many symbols as possible. In my eyes we should start memeing 2017 as the ultimate fascist number.

I don't know, it is hard to force a meme like that. The echos got attention because it was created and spread organically.

Thanks I feel we should clear it up before referring to them$ by a new label.

This is the lowest quality meme I've ever made but get the idea across kind of. The core thing we need in all of our memes is aesthetics. If it looks good it sticks. The echo is aesthetic as fuck, that's why it caught on. It's new, it's hip, it's fresh. 2017 is new, hip and fresh. Start attaching 2017 to far right beliefs.

Also start memeing leftist ideolgy with the year 2016. We went from the old year to the new year. We cast away old beliefs and brought in the new and better ones

$$$ chosen people $$$

$$$ Politician $$$

$$$ Our greatest Ally $$$

$$$ their money $$$

You know, like this:

"That fucking goddamn $George Soros$ needs to be fucking executed in public with a big fucking hammer."

A-D-who?

Exactly. I mean this will look stupid in the beginning as did the echoes but after a while it became second hand nature to throw in the brackets when typing out shit associated with the jew. I think it'll do that with this as well.

I consider it a symbol of slavery.

Communi$m, Bol$hevik, Jew$

I like that Idea. We can make the ADL into the Next neon-haired cat lady. Maybe we can get the ADL defunded this way.

Why not just do the obvious thing and put a star on them

checked

eh

Might just work

(heil'd)

holy shit this

We already have parentheses you mungs

The point is to associate everything with the truth about the jews.

should we tell him?

The (((echoes))) have already been injected into internet culture and has even been given some attention from the MSM. If the point is to spread an idea then we should stick with the one we know has already gained traction.
No point in muddying the waters.

Hold on… do they get government funds?

I've got the Coincidence Detector add-on for Firefox. Works pretty well.

Read the OP you muppet.

C'mon this is easy. What would the $ stand for though? The ((( )))s were for anyone/anything that had a jewish background. They shortened speech so they were extremely effective. Instead of typing/saying "The blog is run by Mike, and both of which are jewish" you could type/say "The (((blog))) is run by (((Mike)))"

The $s need purpose and reason to be used.

(heil'd)
I propose a hybrid strategy. Replace the letter "s" in kike names with the dollar sign ($) like so: Chuck $chumer

Furthermore, add the star at the end of the surname like so: Chuck $chumer*

Keep the pressure on these kikes and CIA niggers.

I suppose.
Hate to be that guy but the dollar sign in the name thing has always been a bit corny. When I saw $hillary" being used in this election season it had a cringey vibe.

This is beyond us.

The recent trash dove appropriation is a good example of our growing memetic power. We forced that meme, and it worked. We are slowly learning to conciously direct meme magic.

But we are still amateurs. A symbol as powerful as the dollar sign is far beyond our reach. For now anyway.

Using this as a way to identify jews is shit and wont catch on because we already have the echo/parenthesis meme for that.

As I already said
(notice me senpai)
Thus it can have its own meaning and distinct usage. Now your not being redundant and imo would be easier to spread, if kek wills it. e.g. "(((Soros))) just bought a ton of $Netflix$ stock. Wonder why they're making $Dear White People $ and $White Helmets$."

Are you the same faggot that trying to replace nigger with google? Sage because OP is an underage retard

If you really want to confuse them, start using "semitism" as a synonym for all the traits you associate with it.

why you gotta be so semitic?

Above and beyond the call of semitism.

$EMITE$

Absolutely semitic.

Very unlikely, no.
Echoes still work, and they're unmistakenly jewish.
That's why it's so funny to see kikes and golems wrap the parentheses around their own names.

Take this dumb forced meme back to cuckchan. You clearly don't know how memes work

Kill yourself Moi$he.

Right we should just give up what works and bow our head at the crybaby wall eh Mordechai?

$emite is as $emite does.

they don't seem to care about that.

wrong vid.

see what i mean?

I think it's better to not replace s with $ instead just use it like the parentheses.

This is good.

This is defeatist.

This is stupid.

The dollar sign in multiples, such as $$$, is used internet-lingually to represent big money.
Making $ represent jewish money is brilliant.

Trying to replace echoes is dumb.
Stars don't mean anything.
Replacing letters with symbols is not only illegible therefore less likely to get traction, but also a callback to the first blogs of schizophrenics. Anyone over the age of 18 knows why that doesn't work.

If someone has a hard time understanding you, they're not going to start from a neutral opinion of you, but from a negative one.

$ is the new symbol for ((money)). I like it.

You overestimate the power of gold-backed currency. This sort of redefinition would also work to make the normiesphere question the current economy, which it already started doing when bitcoin came out. Giving more energy to existing propoganda against common enemies is a good thing user.

Let's meme it like the parenthesis, since they caught on to that they'll believe it.

$hlomo
$Shekelberg

How about we use it like this, you know how those crosses next to someone's name? Do that with the money symbol to let people know they're Jewish, like this.

Sarah Silverman $

This user gets it.

Whoops meant for

I made a thing.

Monetary*

Should have used spellcheck.

What do you think is on the Isreali* flag?

This is brilliant. No triples ($$$), we want the singular dollar sign to be considered a hateful symbol when people see it (a "dog whistle" as the Southern Cuck Law Center loves to call it).

I would love to see the look on $their$ faces when $their$ most holy symbol is turned against them.

The problem with £ and ¢ is that most people (or at least Americans) don't have them on their keyboards. This raises the barrier of entry for any random person to replicate the usage. This is like friction for memes.

Incidentally, the current symbol for Israeli shekels (yes, that's really their currency) is a pair of grasped hands: ₪

Nah one step at a time, first let's capitalize this nazi milk shit and see if we can get the kikes to classify milk as a symbol of white supremacy then try this after. Hell, I've seen articles put out in the past couple days about a purple pigeon a goybook meme from what I've seen being a hate symbol so let's make them classify birds as a hate symbol too

The Jew$ created I$I$

Requesting ASCII art of a Jew with the shekel symbol as the hands

Where does Hebrew even come from? It looks so alien to any other language I've ever seen besides maybe Cyrillic. It just looks so unnatural and weird.

If you faggots get people to start killing my crows, I'm going to personally rip all of your arms off with my teeth and then execute every last kike on the planet with my own two hands

Trips confirm, we need to get these yids kvetching about as many "hate symbols" as possible. The more diverse their kvetching, the more disorganized and neurotic they seem.

That's a very good question with an interesting answer. The official story is that Hebrew is the first "resurrected language". It was a dead language for nearly two thousand years before it was re-invented in the late 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_of_the_Hebrew_language

As I understand it, in truth jews don't really know how Hebrew originally worked. They just kind of cobbled together enough shit so they have something that sort of works for them today. I'm sure a modern hebrew speaker couldn't speak with an ancient hebrew speaker.

חice doubles. I wouldח't worry about it goy.

WE

Hebrew is probably the second most disgusting sounding language, it sounds as if they're gargling cocks covered in sandpaper whilst having a stroke.

the most disgusting sounding language is obviously Turkroach, which is beyond my (anyone's?) capability to describe in text

This user knows his shit. Turkroach is by far the most disgusting language.

mandarin is the most disgusting language tbqh

I see your point, but it does give options to our non-US Holla Forumsacks to talk about their own jews in their own countries to their own country-men. It's more like a localized specialization, which will start to take off now that more and more normies are waking up at an exponential rate.

There are already distinct meme circles for Europe and NA centric themes. If it's effective I invite it. No need to limit their ability to do it because you can't, only commies try to drag the able down to the level of the disabled.

t. Burger.

Everyone needs to do what they personally find the most effective. This fosters the most open meme environment. If in your locale a certain symbol is easy to use and conveys the right message, use it and spread it within your locale.

Particularly in this case, we only benefit from giving the jews as many things to kvetch about as possible.

Isn't the bird and milk forced memes by hwndu cuckchanners though?

I don't know. I don't care. I don't support it. I'm not gonna give any brain cells.

Good.

I support pushing it if the jews vocally complain about it. When the jews say "oy vey milk is for nazis" that makes the jews seem like neurotic complainers to the average joe. That's a good thing for us, no matter who started it.

That said, personally I strongly dislike drinking milk. Cheese for me please.

I suppose but it doesn't have that memetic touch that makes it funny.

Star of David as hate symbol when?

I agree. It's not inherently fun, which makes it a subpar meme at best. A good meme should be fun in its own right, not just because of how jews react to it.

O shit, I didn't check these dubs.

I used to drink it, but really only cus I was forced to by my guardians. It was fine, my body was alright (well xenoestrogens aside). Many years later I stopped and I noticed how much better I felt and the enormous amount of mucus it really makes that I had just been living with and never noticed till I stopped for a long time and purged it.

I still eat cheese just fine and my body really loves yogurt.

When I was a kid my parents would make me drink a glass of milk with every single meal. Gradually I came to hate it.

i think we should dump it.it has a knock off feel to it;cuckchan can keep this one.

kek

Cottage Cheese > American Cheese > Swiss Cheese > Chicken Shit > Cat Shit > Yogurt

Trust me. Worse, I would put it off because I hated it so much so by the end of the meal my food would be gone, the milk would be warm, and my parents would tell me I couldn't leave the table until I finished the milk. Milk is hell.

I know that feel.

I like swiss and provolone for sandwiches, and mozzarella for pizzas. American cheese is only good for burgers, but so is swiss if you combine it with mushrooms. Blue cheese and feta are great in combination with other foods too. Muenster and cheddar are good on crackers for the occasional snack.

I find it impossible to rank cheeses since they're all good for different things.

I get triggered whenever i think of eating that stuff anymore
Kikes ruin everything good.

I will never forgive the kikes for this.

We should make pizza great again after we BTFO those pedo kikes.

The pizza/italian/fascism connection is probably something we could work with.

Make Pizza Fascist Again?

Our ultimate goal in the bird section is to make the white dove, the symbol of peace symbol into a 'hate symbol' merely by using it unironically.

Sounds ok on paper but not when taken to practice tbh.

Second Italian uprising when?

I suppose it needs more brainstorming, never know who can make something out of it, or lend valid ideas to another. Real memes in the end are organic of course. Thanks for feedback.

checked

I need this.

(Checked)
Dubs Confirm Now.

No prob.

Worst thing for the Jew, the Holocost $$$

WEW

you still have to go back

This really needs more exposure. It's so perfect.

IT already is a hate symbol.
Technically.

Oy vey!

At that point you need plastic surgery to fix it.

I think it would be better to meme a new dollar sign:

The kikels were so assblasted about the cross at Ellis Island that's how they earned the pejorative "kike". If you made them use the cross as the new dollar symbol they would lip their shit.

I just deposited my paycheck and this week I earned ☦967.78 USD.

In Israel in math classes they don't even use the + symbol. Instead they use ⊥.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign

Looks like we found ourselves a new dollar symbol.

☦6000000000000 died in the shoah.

Here are most of the unicode crosses
☦ Orthodox
♰ West Syriac
♱ East Syriac
☨ Cross of Lorraine
☩ Cross of Jerusalem

Ancient neo-Pagan Runes used by neo-fascist extremists!!!
You have been warned.

₲₳₴ ₸₪€ ₭₰₭€$

They'll view it as a compliment. Terrible idea.

Hey there Moishe. Go back to your desert hell.

t.RIDF

Jews NEVER take being called out in any form as a compliment. Nothing threatens them more than being outed as jews.

This. The jew doesn't give a fuck if you call him anything but a jew or deny the holocaust. Hence it's so important to keep pushing it. Make it impossible for them to hide. They'll lose their shit and show their true face to the normies.

Or OP could do some real work and thus stop being a poor fag.

I normally just trademark the Holocaust™.

Alt+0153 for ™ btw

$HEKELS*
HOLOCO$T*
ANTI$EMETI$SM*

make the cash symbol a "secret" symbol for white powa, then ADL would be like oh shit goy the cash symbol is their symbol! and then bam it's considered hate speech, the old switcharoo

like spam cash symbols on alt right pages and facebook pages or someshit

All this shit is too complicated. (((kike))) is easy which is why it worked.

Why not just:
$$$kike$$$

or a simpler version:
$kike$

i don't know about:
kike $

it doesn't seem to have the same power

Remember how Pepe was rescued?
You know that fucking purple bird on faceberg?
Forcing memes is NOT hard, it has never been hard.

Listen here you flaming fucking faggot, I've studied professional memetics for 4 years and have been shitposting long before I began my course and I can tell you now that YOU know jack shit about memes if you think they can't be forced. You like redpills, huh? Well let me give you one: FORCED MEMES FUCKING WORK. You LIKE to think that they always won't because you WANT to believe that memes with quality will survive naturally.
Every time a news organisation or the ADL declares some stupid meme a hate symbol more normies realise that the narrative they're being fed is retarded.
You probably don't even use a kikebook account to study the flow of memes between ordinaries

we should give it a different purpose than the echoes, imo the idea of using them to signify things backed with jew money ($adl$, $open world foundation $, $antifa$ et cetera) is a good one.

$$$holocaust$$$

might have potential.

If that was the case we would still be calling niggers "googles" and jews "skypes". Forced memes have no lifespan and die the second the forcer gets tired and stops forcing.

OC to that already exists

Why not turn the Star of David into a hate symbol?

A clarification to your statement if I may. Forcing memes is not hard if you are forcing them on the leftists and kikes, because leftists are stupid drones who are apt to panic and kikes are memetically tone deaf outside of shekel grubbing memery. Add to that the fact that even our forced memes are based in truth, and you can understand why they can have success. Forced memes are not as powerful as organic ones, but they can still work against the left for the reasons I've stated.

Conversely, forcing memes on the right doesn't work. The kike left's memes are complete and utter delusion and drivel, rooted in falsehood and go against the natural order of the planet. They are doomed to fail as all other unnatural things are. Even leftists do not respond to them, because memery rooted in falsehood holds no power over anyone.

The most notable exception to this is of course the holohoax, which the kikes used to great success over the past 70 years, however look at how much effort they've devoted to it and yet it is crumbling down as I type this. It required a massive global effort to maintain its effectiveness for so long, and the reality of its falsehood is spreading through the collective consciousness because no matter how much money, effort or time you put into a meme rooted in lies, that meme will ultimately fail.

slightly improved version

This thread is still up?
The parentheses are great because they're hard to parse and therefore block.
THEY WORK
There needs to be no other symbol.
This is retarded.
Stop being retarded, you dumb fucking 15 year old idiots.
HURRRR ECHOES MAY WORK BY WHY NOT SWITCH FROM THAT EN MASSE FOR SOMETHING INFERIOR BECAUSE THEY WILL TOTALLY DECLARE THAT AS A HATE SYMBOL AND TOTALLY NOT A PIECE OF INTERNET TRIANGULATION BY SEEDING THIS PLACE WITH A "NEW AND FUN SYMBOL" AND THEN SEEING IT USED ELSEWHERE, GIVING ((( THEIR LAW ENFORCEMENT GOLEMS ))) A CLUE THAT YOU'RE USING Holla Forums.

YOU NUMBNUTS.

you are an idiot.

the point is, like the pigeon shit, to turn LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING THING into a "hate symbol"

kikes are the most neurotic faggots on the planet, so causing a meltdown is a mission that should be encouraged at every single turn.

Number one, the symbol you've posted is the symbol for the "dollar" used by British colonies…the American dollar has two vertical slashes through it (just thought I'd throw that in).
Secondly, the dollar symbol IS a hate symbol, it is a Jewish hate symbol referencing the enslavement of the goy (and their own Jewish tools) through usury.

But because it is a Jewish hate symbol, like the Jewish hexagram (improperly called the "Star of David"), it will never be classified as a "hate symbol" by the JDL…er, I mean, the "ADL"…
In the meantime, every single ancient Northern European symbol, including the entire runic Futhark, HAS already been classified by the ADL as "hate symbols."

I submit that it is time for the entire world to wake up & start opposing or ignoring the ADL altogether.

I like this!
Will do.

$¢¤¥₢₩₪₦₹€£€£$💰💴💵💸💷💳
only hate keys i could find on Muh keyboard

(((©®™ ℗))) $ :^)

Are THESE hate symbols?

._|\______,
../ `–||||||||———————–]
_==o ____|
…),—.(_(__) /
..// (\) ),——’
.//___//
/—-

YOLO

no i ❤ 🔫

The difference between echoes and the pigeon is that the pigeon didn't exist before, but the echoes did.
And they work.

But sure, go ahead and dollar $$$ them $$$.
Man it looks so good, and so readable too.

So I gassed a bunch of $$$ kikes $$$ the other day, man that was fun.
So I gassed a bunch of ((( kikes ))) the other day, man that was fun.

Yeah, the dollar totally stands out more, it's such a great idea, come on.
And next week we're gonna add the pound symbol to the ADL hate base and then yen BECAUSE THE JEW FEARS THE SAMUIRAI OMG LOKL THE IRONING XDDDDD HAAHAAHAHA

t. dumb 15 year old 4chan refugee.

you are a spectacular faggot

example for use:
kike faggot write
"This new black panther movie has almost 90% diversity, wow thats fantastic"
reply:
"worked for ghostbusters, so much $$$ to be had"

in a context like that, you could even push some kinda hollyjew-slavery narrative as well.

bump$

(verificati)

Criminally unchecked.

(((- t. user)))

You faggot been posting in a slide thread

To be fair, that's also true of every natural language which survives this long in common usage. Languages evolve with time, and after two millennia of organic evolution they barely resemble their original form. Just ask any Greek to read an ancient Greek text. Informal language changes the most. A casual conversation in ancient Greek would be even harder to discern than a formal written text.

I actually doubt the kikes managed to butcher their franken-language during the revival process to a larger degree than it would change during normal evolution if it was a live language for the last few millennia.

WHY DON'T WE TRY TO MEME THE COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK SYMBOL AS A HATE SYMBOL?

Where does this put Yiddish though?

Well, shitskins are essentially the same everywhere.

It pretty much already is to anyone with a brain.

already been done

Let's meme it as an international gas-the-kikes symbol.

Alt+Shift+T
t. linux master race

Use it once at the beginning only. Like so, $Facebook. That way anyone who says for example, "$100", can be accused of nazism making the left look even more irrational. We can also do $$$$ = "Jews", $$$ = "Jew" to drive the point home.

it's better than the dollar (they would instantly go "oy vey, they're trying to do the parenthesis but more discrete!") - but it defeats the purpose of memeing $ into a hate symbol.

breddy gud

Not true. It was modernized and turned into a spoken language in the late 19th century, but it never died.

The written language and it's old form survived for these thousands of years, because it's the foundation of Jews. They always maintained a whole caste of torah keepers, scholars and scribes, who would carry the scrolls out of minor holocausts, which would happen every decade on average.

Because torah is the foundation of their education, history and mentality, it's really important that it remains unchanged for thousands of years.

But an ancient scholar language isn't something to use in a state, so when the zionists laid out plans for Israel they modernized hebrew into a spoken language.

To make the adl seem loony, you need to use it like normies would use it. So "$$$" not "$hekel$tein". This is why the purple doves were so effective.

A long time ago, I knew a guy (yes, Jewish) who looked pretty much exactly like one of the guys in that illustration. He was always good to me, had dinner in my home, was engaged to a friend for a while. Eventually I moved out of town and we lost touch.

A few years later, I find out that this same old friend of mine ended up going to prison for what amounted to mafia-style shakedowns of competing businesses and racketeering.

Polite sage for blogpost.

I think it might go better if it was used like the Coincidence Detector. Use it like "That show $Netflix$ has recently put out is crap." Instead of naming the jew, it is used for id'ing the companies that push (((their))) views or fund/support them.

Tbh all these niggers should try to GOMAD.

did u know that the S stands for slavery
thats why it is black
black like the slaves

hownu.ru

I like this idea more than replacing the echoes.