Any good movies about life AFTER prison?

any good movies about life AFTER prison?
never seen anything with that plot

The Wire seasons 3-5

Banshee.

Heat.

Oldboy

Shot Caller

Terrible show.

Almost 3 hours long.

Foreign.

Terrible title.

Pedofags may use as apology for their sickness, but it's still a very well-develop exploration and a great movie.

nice points, bud. totally will avoid all this trash now thanks to your astute criticism!

But life after prison is just going back to prison

There was a movie where the old man is confused about life outside prison and it's sad. I think he an sudoku's himself and it's sad.

that was a bold movie to make by KB, i cant think of too many main stream actors who would sign up to play a pedo as the main character and one that has some nuance that isnt 1 dimensional OMG SO EVIL. stuff

Rectify. It's very slow so not for everybody, but pretty damn good at what it does, from what I saw of it.

That's true, I was watching it and just expecting it to suddenly become very predictable and childish in its portray, but no they kept it very interesting all the way through.
Gotta rewatch this sometime, only say when it came out.

troubled water

It's foreign though

This is the best one, imo. Really don't know how this movie isn't recognized as a bigger classic, it's got all the elements. It's totally fucking great!

Con Air

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

the only artistic thing MDE did that I could appreciate

The Blues Brothers.

I remember Jim Florentine gushing about this movie on his podcast. Never seen it.