archive.is/u7xj8

This will certainly go well.

Other urls found in this thread:

countenance.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/wisconsin-was-a-slave-state/
twitter.com/TyriekMack
twitter.com/DeenaWhitwam/
youtube.com/watch?v=aCLVB2tPY98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is that an argument? Not even a single civil war slave is alive today.
ohhhh.

so we should all get free booze because of prohibition?

Jews barred everyone from being anti-semite after WW2 so we should get free gas chambers and copies of Mein Kampf

What the FUCK did this racist cigs white male just say???

countenance.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/wisconsin-was-a-slave-state/

muh great grandpappy wuz wipped daily in da cheese fields. sho some respek, cracka

actual retards and cripples don't this much attention or support

what does that make these niggers?

niggers?

Alcohol is degenerate and prohibition didn't work but slavery did very well. Let's revert back to both and see how well our country thrives.

Checked.

Please tell me how, considering the plethora of melanin based scholarships.

They'll treat this just like they do taxpayer funded public school. One out of every five hundred will pay attention, and the rest will chimp out and destroy the place.

Employers will now start throwing resumes with University of Wisconsin on them right in the trash.

For extra lulz, the Proper People did one of their Urbex videos on a historically black college that lost accreditation and has…eleven students.

My people chafed under Habsburg rule. Austria gib reparations. We also had commies, so Russia, gib reparations too. One of my ancestors (about a dozen generations back or so) was Greek. Turks, gib reparations. I once hit my toe on an Ikea bookcase, Sweden gib reparations.

WHO CAN IT BEEE NOW?

I feel sorry for anyone who goes to that uni.

free scotch and irish whiskey at the least, that was what was hard to come by during that time

those fucking faggots blew up some pretty good spots with their yourube faggotry

You might actually get some from the Swedes

Here's the nigger behind this : Tyriek Mack

twitter.com/TyriekMack

blacks is college is cultural appropriation.

They contribute nothing. Hell, they don't want to even attempt to contribute anything. All black people do in America, or in Europe, or even in their own continent of Africa, is kill, rape, steal, and bitch about how White people owe them and why black people deserve eternal free shit for the rest of human existence. They keep getting more free shit, and more pandering, and more rules and exceptions that basically mandate that companies and schools have to have niggers whether they want them or not, but what never changes are the blacks themselves. They don't want to accomplish or learn anything.

I hope that China's smarter than Europeans were in their dealings with Africa; they should just send in the PRC to carpet-bomb the entire fucking continent. Chinese people may be awful, and Chinese Africa obviously wouldn't be as great as White Africa could have been, but nothing is as awful as niggers. Nothing. Their mere absence from the planet would be a boon for every other race in existence.

Jazz is good, I'll give them that.

That ID is beuno

Go away, don't come round here no more

No it's fucking not you dumb kang

Hello Friendo. Please remember that the minimum mandated lurking period is

2 YEARS FAGGOT

"Contributing to society" is white supremacy.

I'm so tired of the niggers

what

What's wrong with Jazz? Honestly. You can want blacks out of your country without having to hate literally every aspect of their existence.

I'd just cut them off at 18. They can get a job or pay for their own shitty (((education))). And Trump is cutting student loans for non-STEM degrees soon

Honestly we should meme this. It will redpill normies plus create conflict in universities between students and college administrators.

It doesn't need to be just for blacks. Attention needs to be brought on universities and the college lie and student debt. This is a major issue and it's sapping the productivity of the country. And we know (((who))) is behind it.

Most jazz is shit, but jazz that's done by white people is pretty good.
I'm more of a fusion guy, personally.

What don't you like about Miles Davis' albums, not him himself, but stuff like Bitches Brew and Kind of Blue?

Granted ''Sketches Of Spain" Some Duke and Mingus stuff is great, but for the most part, jazz is autistic jew music. Let's not forgot freejazz and all its post modern glory. With negro music, I prefere early 60's girl group Motown. For the most part, it's melodic, wholesome and simple "boy meets girl." For vocal music, that's what I prefere. Anything else just makes you sound like that faggot Frank Zappa.

Trips checked. As a non-stemfag, the humanities need serious weeding out. We've been diluted to attract morons who have no intellectual discipline, and want to skate by with an easy degree, rather than complete 300+ pages of reading a week because you may actually become learned that way (shocker).

Please yes! Crash the POZ factories with no survivors!

Fucking wew.

I've decided, anons. I will become an educator and infiltrate the system.
I will dive into the belly of the beast and rip and tear until it is either piled in scraps around me or I am crushed.

Just going to throw this out there too…

> twitter.com/DeenaWhitwam/

Dig on this bitch.
Dig deep.
I have strong suspicion she is cucking her boyfriend (a recent West Point grad, no less) with some nigger on campus.

Going through her media tweets, its nothing but shilling for mudfolk and talking about how awesome her boyfriend is (who, to top it off, appears to potentially be one of /ourguys/).

Send the evidence to him.

Meritocracy actually is white supremacy in the true sense of the word. Because whites are so effective in a setting based on merits, they created laws to help niggers catch up (which has predictably failed).
Can't wait to see how much they bitch about rising tuition if this were to happen.
You can see where this is headed

You know as someone going through college after getting fucked and unfucking their own situation I have to say I have sympathy for college students, but if you don't do some basic research to see if you can get a job in the field your entering. You deserve the poverty you get.

I know exactly how much my monthly payments will be for my student debt and I made sure it was manageable.

Of course you're going to make it. You're not a stupid SJW who wants their own tuition raised to support inmates and general niggerdom going to your school.
It's the leftists who want to go to school for 8 years to be a gender studies major who are going to sucking off niggers for next meal.

Whenever a girl publicly goes over the top talking about how great and amazing her BF is, it's usually because one of three things. They just met and honeymoon period, or she's cheating or trying to convince herself of something that she doesn't believe.

Never listen only to what women say, just watch what they do.

My school sucks, but it will get me cirtified in the fields I'm interested in. I just wanted hypnotherapy, but am poor as hell so I had to go to a school with grants and a loan.

Learned I was great at Life Coaching. Setting up my business right now as part of my internship, and when it's going well I'm going to go to a better school for a degree in psychiatry to practice consoling legally. (you can buy their books for a few hundred dollars and read enough books to learn most of it yourself. The field is absolute garbage, but I only care that it moves me closer to my long term goals and I can legitimately help people along the way to become unpozzed, self reliant, and red pilled.

One step at a time user, just because my body is shit, doesn't mean I should live on gibbmes. Horror stories are true though, if you are white the government fucking hates you.

This guy just looks like a mega-cuck. There needs to be a Richter-scale with him on the deep end of raging cuck-quakes,

anything given away for free is rarely appreciated by the recipient.
but that is an argument that makes sense to those with high IQs.
This scenario needs to be played out; it would provide a solid example of how those who are given free tuition waste it. Plus the darkies will cause more looting and rape crime reports.
Now would be the time to gather all the crime statistics available for that county and then co-relate that to ethnic numbers.
"free black tuition? but that will increase rape events!"

"Men, hold yourselves accountable. Take some ownership. Take some damn ownership for your actions. We want to play that all white people are racist? Men, take ownership and stop sexually assaulting women."

You dont need a degree to unpozz people man.

A sexy voice, a well thought out lecture with sources and speaking out is all that counts.

Host your own show, hit up stefan for a interview on youtube or something.

And make quality content.

I'm from Wisconsin. I live in a small town near Appleton. We've had some really bad issues with niggers. Keep in mind that Milwaukee is still subject to apartheid. The blacks have completely separated themselves.
We need help. My neighborhood had Hillary signs everywhere.

I bet the niggers stole my trips.

This shit happens all the time. Source: me: I once worked in the education reform space.

Giving free admission and housing to socially ill-adjusted and unprepared blacks is giving them a much more expensive version of high school, which will see the same success rates.

I gotta have my gibs muh dats!

While I've done some good research in the past, wrote some well sourced articles, I generally get great joy out of helping people better themselves. A side benefit is that I can also help them become self sufficient and develop a reputation for doing so, which equals financial benefits.

Perhaps I can parlay that into being the spiritual adviser to some rich asshole in power some day. Influence is certainly a lovely shield. Right now though I don't have the money time to produce a show, though I've thought about it a couple times, I also know the levels of which it costs to make it work verses your projected success. Realistically I'd likely hit Sargon levels of success, but that would require a constant level of effort to produce more and more videos which takes away from other pursuits.

Idealy I'd like to do what Sandman does. Have professional career and also produce videos to redpill people. It all just takes time.

t. muzzy

Great advice.

I have that album.

I have that album also.

I could ask my friend at West Point but I don't think he'd want to be involved in this shit

He's a retard who thinks all the boards had the same unicode

lmao

right…

UW Madison was once called out for photoshopping niggers into their photos

Holy shit I remember that. Couldn't remember where it happened, just that it was a midwestern state. It feels good living in a place so white they can't even find token niggers. I don't know how people deal with living around shitskins. I didn't even like it when I was bluepilled.

>>>/oven/
DEM RIBS

Contrary to popular belief jazz was invented by european composers, then appropriated by the niggers and their jewish handlers.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCLVB2tPY98

lol was just posting that to test something

chillax and enjoy some tits user

>>>/test/ you worthless fucking nigger