‘Bob’s Burgers’ Movie Ordered Up For 2020

‘Bob’s Burgers’ Movie Ordered Up For 2020

archive.is/O2MyJ

So with this along with the Teen Titans GO movie going out next year and the MLP movie coming out this week, are we witnessing a return of 2D animated movies?

No, its another Rugrats fiasco where corporates are going to push tv-based movies with no real increase in animation quality and questionable quality on to the masses.

Bob's Burger is the last show I'd expect to get a movie and its still kinda new. Impressive.

Mostly because it happened before Family Guy

the MLP movie was shit and will probably flop; don't get your hopes up.

I didn't think this show was doing that well.. Do they really expect it to be doing even better in 2-3 years?

It was always mostly a cult following; never got that Simpsons mainstream attention

I know there was a brief period where it was like.. the tumblr flavor of the month kind of thing.. maybe not quite that bad, but it had enough of that "uwu im a socially maladjusted outsider with a dozen self-diagnosed disorders" appeal before they all moved onto fetishizing something else.

Never forget they announced an AT movie a few years ago

MLP’s a weird case since it’s technically part of a brand that’s been running for three decades; it even has the exact same title as the 80s movie. They could have easily made a movie like they would with Care Bears: as name recognition first, with maybe some nostalgic references for the parents.

It does well, but it did amazing during the first 4-5 seasons. Now, it's just doing ok. Not a star hit; not a complete disgrace.

How the hell are they gonna stretch a 20 minute episode over an hour? I used to watch this show when it first aired, and I don't see how they could make a theatrical length movie with the premise of the show.

I mean, I get some enjoyment from this show.I watch it when I'm bored. But goddamn it seems way too low energy to deserve a fuckin movie. I did not expect that.

Equestria girls' 2nd movie was better than the mlp movie.

I like Bob's Burgers. Easily the best of the Simpson's-likes in my opinion.

It's not mind-blowingly good or anything and it has its faults (Gene gets worse every season) but I like Bob as a character it's got a humble charm to it.

Do it like most 2D animated movies that came from cartoons. They'll go on a weird, extravagant roadtrip causing havoc, doing stuff they wouldn't be able to show on TV and return home to the status quo.

>>>/pone/

>>>/pone/

here, I was making fun of those triggered by even the most negative mention of pony

Barneyfag?

the MLP movie is bad flash shit, it looks terrible

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/suicide/

Chill, dude.

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/trash/

Hope you're ready for 40 minutes of interpretive dance, and mumbling about horses and butts!

That some extremely deep monkey's paw wishing right there.

Sounds like the ATHF movie, only less meta

Like the Simpsons did, make the plot more epic. More Tina relationship. More restaurant at stake, maybe a third restaurant appears and Bob has to work together with the competition.

So much potential shit could be going on.

I'd even say it's the new Simpsons.

Looks like you were right, that's what happens when you make a movie to save your show's popularity.

I did not know about this.
I did not need to know about this,
I would be a significantly happier person if I did not know about this.

No, they're tv movies. And even if they're in theaters good 2d animation is either small time now, or not good.
Disney is resorting to shitty 3d now because it's cheaper.

Either you live under a rock or you do a damn well job at avoiding any talk about TTG, but sadly it's happening. One of these days cartoon network will fill an entire week of literally nothing but TTG and just that.

Sounds like an episode

Proof?

I was saying you have no proof when you could take a quick look at the production budgets

Things have really improved.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag!

Lee doesn't do his barneyfag shit anymore, all that's left are impostors who are pathetic enough to want to imitate an autistic canadian.

That's a shame.

Shitposting was a mistake

You have merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it…

Who's shitposting?

I doubt there are enough people willing to receive several month-long bans in halfchan just to keep the meme of some random Canadian alive.

Everyone

Ah yes, what a punishment, to make someone use a VPN, truly that way they will learn

Why? The show seems average to okay I guess. I honestly expected a shitty as fuck FG movie or another crappy Simpsons movie before a Bob's Burgers movie.

Good riddance. MLP was trash and what remains of its retarded fans are obnoxious libfurfags.

I can't believe you worthless horse fuckers are still around.

There is no hope left for humanity.

>>>/pone/
MLP has no place here.

Sure it does, Holla Forums was where we were born.

Your reddit is showing.

Now you're just being a retard. Brony faggotry started on halfchan's Holla Forums with the Holla Forumsrony generals. On 4/co/ it was just an annoying blip. Go back 4/mlp/ you faggot.

It's been 7 years and I can't bring myself to give a fuck about ponies anymore. There was a period where the threads had gone full reddit and you had autistic pre-teens from reddit taking over and treating that "love and tolerate" meme like it was serious, but then they all fucked off and now they're probably Steven Universe fans.

Except the Steven Universe fandom has already begun to die.

What’s the next thing then?

The chinese spicy sauce show.

No, mlp started with Holla Forums but was promptly pushed to Holla Forums

How's ot feel being in denial, fag?

Oh great. All we need now is an SUfag and a FNAFag and we'll have the unholy trifecta spawned from Bronies and their faggotry.

Somebody's trying too hard.

Says the laddy shitposting every time someone offends his precious horsefucking community. :^)

The only offended person here is you.

No, user. He's right in judging you to be the real butthurt one.

Holy fuck the fandom for ponyshit is on it's death throes can you people just move on already?

Its just Holla Forums sperging out again especially after getting perma-banned multiple times. Just report and ignore.