‘Bob’s Burgers’ Movie Ordered Up For 2020 So with this along with the...

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

‘Bob’s Burgers’ Movie Ordered Up For 2020

archive.fo/O2MyJ

So with this along with the Teen Titans GO movie going out next year and the MLP movie coming out this week, are we witnessing a return of 2D animated movies?

All urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/O2MyJ

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

we witnessing a return of 2D animated movies
No, its another Rugrats fiasco where corporates are going to push tv-based movies with no real increase in animation quality and questionable quality on to the masses.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Bob's Burger is the last show I'd expect to get a movie and its still kinda new. Impressive.

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

Mostly because it happened before Family Guy

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

the MLP movie was shit and will probably flop; don't get your hopes up.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

I didn't think this show was doing that well.. Do they really expect it to be doing even better in 2-3 years?

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

It was always mostly a cult following; never got that Simpsons mainstream attention

Colton King
Colton King

I know there was a brief period where it was like.. the tumblr flavor of the month kind of thing.. maybe not quite that bad, but it had enough of that "uwu im a socially maladjusted outsider with a dozen self-diagnosed disorders" appeal before they all moved onto fetishizing something else.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Never forget they announced an AT movie a few years ago
MLP’s a weird case since it’s technically part of a brand that’s been running for three decades; it even has the exact same title as the 80s movie. They could have easily made a movie like they would with Care Bears: as name recognition first, with maybe some nostalgic references for the parents.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

It does well, but it did amazing during the first 4-5 seasons. Now, it's just doing ok. Not a star hit; not a complete disgrace.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

How the hell are they gonna stretch a 20 minute episode over an hour? I used to watch this show when it first aired, and I don't see how they could make a theatrical length movie with the premise of the show.

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

I mean, I get some enjoyment from this show.I watch it when I'm bored. But goddamn it seems way too low energy to deserve a fuckin movie. I did not expect that.

movie in 2020
show cancelled in 2019

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

Equestria girls' 2nd movie was better than the mlp movie.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

I like Bob's Burgers. Easily the best of the Simpson's-likes in my opinion.

It's not mind-blowingly good or anything and it has its faults (Gene gets worse every season) but I like Bob as a character it's got a humble charm to it.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

Do it like most 2D animated movies that came from cartoons. They'll go on a weird, extravagant roadtrip causing havoc, doing stuff they wouldn't be able to show on TV and return home to the status quo.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

/pone/index.html

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

MLP IS CANCER
/pone/index.html

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

still being triggered by ponies

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

here, I was making fun of those triggered by even the most negative mention of pony

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Barneyfag?

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

the MLP movie was shit and will probably flop; don't get your hopes up.
the MLP movie is bad flash shit, it looks terrible

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

/mlp/index.html
/pone/index.html
/suicide/index.html

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Chill, dude.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

/mlp/index.html
/pone/index.html
/trash/index.html

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Hope you're ready for 40 minutes of interpretive dance, and mumbling about horses and butts!

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

A shit ton of people in our world wanted/wished for the return of 2D animated movies
We got another era of 2D animated tv show-based movies just like from the late-90's to mid-2000's
That some extremely deep monkey's paw wishing right there.

Henry James
Henry James

Sounds like the ATHF movie, only less meta

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Like the Simpsons did, make the plot more epic. More Tina relationship. More restaurant at stake, maybe a third restaurant appears and Bob has to work together with the competition.

So much potential shit could be going on.

David Cox
David Cox

I'd even say it's the new Simpsons.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Looks like you were right, that's what happens when you make a movie to save your show's popularity.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Teen Titans GO movie
I did not know about this.
I did not need to know about this,
I would be a significantly happier person if I did not know about this.

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

are we witnessing a return of 2D animated movies?
No, they're tv movies. And even if they're in theaters good 2d animation is either small time now, or not good.
Disney is resorting to shitty 3d now because it's cheaper.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

Either you live under a rock or you do a damn well job at avoiding any talk about TTG, but sadly it's happening. One of these days cartoon network will fill an entire week of literally nothing but TTG and just that.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Sounds like an episode
still saying that even though the most expensive CGI movies are way more expensive than the most expensive 2D movies

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

still saying that even though the most expensive CGI movies are way more expensive than the most expensive 2D movies
Proof?

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

I was saying you have no proof when you could take a quick look at the production budgets

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

MLP Movie
mfw I was able to go this long without knowing that existed

Things have really improved.

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

Die you degenerate Barneyfag!

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

Lee doesn't do his barneyfag shit anymore, all that's left are impostors who are pathetic enough to want to imitate an autistic canadian.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

That's a shame.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Shitposting was a mistake

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

You have merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it…

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Who's shitposting?

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

I doubt there are enough people willing to receive several month-long bans in halfchan just to keep the meme of some random Canadian alive.

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Everyone
several month-long bans
Ah yes, what a punishment, to make someone use a VPN, truly that way they will learn

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

Why? The show seems average to okay I guess. I honestly expected a shitty as fuck FG movie or another crappy Simpsons movie before a Bob's Burgers movie.

it flopped
Good riddance. MLP was trash and what remains of its retarded fans are obnoxious libfurfags.

I can't believe you worthless horse fuckers are still around.

There is no hope left for humanity.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Still triggered by ponies.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

/pone/index.html
MLP has no place here.

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Sure it does, Holla Forums was where we were born.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

kekfag
brony
Your reddit is showing.

Holla Forums was where we were born.
Now you're just being a retard. Brony faggotry started on halfchan's /b/ with the /b/rony generals. On 4/co/ it was just an annoying blip. Go back 4/mlp/ you faggot.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

It's been 7 years and I can't bring myself to give a fuck about ponies anymore. There was a period where the threads had gone full reddit and you had autistic pre-teens from reddit taking over and treating that "love and tolerate" meme like it was serious, but then they all fucked off and now they're probably Steven Universe fans.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Except the Steven Universe fandom has already begun to die.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

What’s the next thing then?

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

The chinese spicy sauce show.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

No, mlp started with Holla Forums but was promptly pushed to /b/

How's ot feel being in denial, fag?

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

squidfag
Oh great. All we need now is an SUfag and a FNAFag and we'll have the unholy trifecta spawned from Bronies and their faggotry.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

Somebody's trying too hard.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Somebody's trying too hard.
Says the laddy shitposting every time someone offends his precious horsefucking community. :^)

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

The only offended person here is you.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

No, user. He's right in judging you to be the real butthurt one.

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

this thread
Holy fuck the fandom for ponyshit is on it's death throes can you people just move on already?

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Its just /tv/ sperging out again especially after getting perma-banned multiple times. Just report and ignore.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit