Some guy's attempting to "restore" Mighty Max for HD viewing...

Some guy's attempting to "restore" Mighty Max for HD viewing, basically just a clean up and upscale but it certainly beats the old grainy footage of the show that's out there already. From the time between uploads it seems like it'll probably be a few years before he gets around to remastering all 40 episodes.

Good to hear. Polly Pocket for boys was the shit

I seem to remember the ending being really dark.

Yep. With a glimmer of hope and reality hax

One guy is doing this by himself? Jesus Fucking Christ! Big kudos to the guy but… Damn… I seriously doubt he will ever finish this.

The toys were shit but the show was surprisingly brilliant!

After watching side by side of the original intro and the restored, it does look he has done a very good job.
It's been 8 months and so far he's restored the intro twice, episode 3 twice and episode 6 and 12. It seems a little strange he hasn't done the episodes in order.

My brother and I loved the toys along with the TMNT ones. We had the spider, the dragon head, the skull and the triceratops.

Any torrents?

So why was a HD version never released anyway?

Upscaling makes it look pretty smeared.

I actually know the answer to this
After Bohbot Communications vanished, Starz acquired the masters of the show, stuck it in an archive and forgot about it
A guy who worked for Starz found them and was uploading the flawless source to Youtube for a while some 5 or so years ago, but I can't find his channel lately

I like how even in the intro the heroes run away from the Skull Master rather than confronting him in a heroic stand. Really sets the tone for the series.

Have they announced the inevitable remake yet?

If trips, it's live action.

He finished another episode just a few days ago.

A noble endeavor.

Literally me and everyone I knew only had the damn skull and dragon. I honestly never saw anything else in stores except the cyclops which was only one time.

I don't know anyone who had the cyclops, let alone seen it.

Like I said, I only ever saw the cyclops "once" at an old KB Toys ages ago and that was it. I almost thought the other sets were never even released.

I didn't even know about it, the lizard or the entire bottom row in that pic until a toy thread years ago.

What's the progress so far?

Out of 40 episodes, he's done 4 with his 3.0 restoration technique which seems to be the best quality he is satisfied according to "the making of the restoration" video he uploaded 2 days ago.
I won't deny it's a little concerning that it's taken 6 months and he's only done 4 episodes, at that rate it's gonna be another 4.5 years for the next 36 episodes, but then again he is doing this all for free.

Good times.

The dragon island was cool until the jaw teeth stopped working.

a friend of mine has the big lava golem one. It has so many smaller monsters on it that we keep it in reserve for tabletop RPG minis

Are there really no episodes of this show with decent quality on the entire web?

I has been looking for episodes of the show practically since internet started to accept videos, and I have never had the luck to find one complete or with good quality.