Holla Forums here

Recommend us some on Feminist kino. We need all the inspiration we can get to bring down the patriarchy during this Weinstein business.

some hilariously one track minds these days

yes, brother. I too love feminism.

i don't even give a damn about this whole thing but damn son, you're boring

LOTR movies. I get shivers every time.

Here's my pics of movies that feminists agree on that live up to their standards.

I really want to know why people are defending this kike.
It's not like these accuations are made up, there's audio proof of them.

It's not like everyone didn't know the kikes were raping women in Hollywood for decades. It's like a bubble. So much degenerates are leeching wealth off of them that they have no choice but to prop up the disease.

Reminds me of Rorschach's opening lines in Watchmen.

Spend precious moments in near death moment scene to show you're not a man so you can remove your helmet and frisk your long female flocks to enemy and spend more time screaming to show you're also not a man before finally plunging a death blow into nearly unstoppable ghost MAN demon

Anything in BLACKED.COM's catalog is grade A feminism. After all what better way to end the patriarchy than to end their bloodlines. As a firm believer in women's rights I feel that it is a moral an ethical necessity to open the interracial breeding grounds. No longer will the tyranny of the cumskin patriarchy oppress women.

Also anime

This.

Dead topic. Feminists have no issue with sucking Jew dick for money. Women's rights is dead with the Weinstein 'scandal'.

Feminism is a jewish originating movement. Try harder emmafag.

I see you are literally a scum who has never had any relationship with a woman.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/muslim/
>>>/r9k/

Not really

Nigger how poor are you that you can't afford as many threads as you want? What is your limit? If you post more than 10 threads a day can you not afford food?

one thread has been pushed off the catalog for this very poor attempt from leftypol to have a witty gotcha moment at pol
just sayin

well tbf it probably pushed off the same exact kind of thread
just super sayin

Holla Forums is just Holla Forums 2.0, if some cunts on here are going to spam the fuck out of that "going after (((Weinstein))) makes you feminist" meme I don't think Holla Forums is going too lose much sleep over it.