Apparantly there are tons of conspiracy theories regarding the 2015 Bataclan attacks in Paris

Apparantly there are tons of conspiracy theories regarding the 2015 Bataclan attacks in Paris.

Some people say the whole thing was staged.
Meanwhile The singer of the band that played that night has a more mild theory claiming the concert halls security was in on the attack: rollingstone.com/music/news/jesse-hughes-bataclan-security-had-a-reason-not-to-show-up-20160310

The singers theory doesn't seem too unlikely.

But the "it was staged"-theory?
I don't really get that one. Does someone here know more about that one? Why should they have staged it and what evidence is there that they did?

This sums up the evidence that people who say it was staged can give pretty well.
Everything i find is some guys saying "it was staged". No one has arguments.

Didn't it get a crack down on deactivated guns since they used done that they restored?

Kike disinfo. There was no need to stage it, if anything, it goes against muh peaceful rapefugees. If you mean that Mossad is behind ISIS, that's a well known fact. It doesn't matter: your theory is retarded

It happened, but there was definitely kikery afoot.

It's midf. Every single terrorist attack they come out to say mudslimes dindu nuffin and it was all staged.

But here we know that all Semites are the enemy, and that Jews and Muslims work together on almost all of these.

That's just a cuck conspiracy theory for Muslim apologists. Mudslimes are good boys, they dindu nuffin!

What I recall the 'singer' (trash degenerate shit) saying, was that the security was in on it. That they left their posts. So he thought they were tipped off and that, there were more actors involved then the… 3 or 4 the cops got.

The stuff done to people inside was so horrific… Learn to read. Anyone saying it was all fake is a dumb cunt. You had victims from multiple countries. We never get the full story on anything.

have this art presented to you by none other than a swedecuck (skallagrim)
they love sandniggers and think they can do no harm.

The security was in on the attack, it actually happened.

lmao

It doesn't have anything to do with that. From mid-late 2012 on through until the election season really heated up there were a string of stories that looked fabricated/false. Not even most of them had anything to do with muslims. If I was to throw out a few more obvious ones with plenty of dead giveaways, Dylann Roof and that "tactical watermelons" news reporter shooting were two others without ties to Islam.

Out of the large number of suspect news stories that happened during Obama's second term, many of which seemed to support Obama's politics, most looked false but obviously it's hard to tell exactly which ones may have been real. Bataclan didn't even happen in the US but a lot of people could see the trend in false news stories and assumed it was possibly one.

I realize that this board no longer has any skepticism when it comes to reports of happenings, and that "fake news" has been purposefully given a completely new meaning.

Sandy Hook was a false flag is just what pro-2A who are weak willed tell themselves because they don't want to believe that children died. They did, but so fucking what?

Pretty sure the security were muslims too

Has this video ever been explained?

Read the posts you're replying to before following the next step in your Shill Handbook you stupid kike.

Watch the footage of the alley where the woman is magically hanging from a window while a "victim" on the ground plays with his phone. Notice the usual hoax/false flags redflags (inconsistent stories, bad crisis acting etc) and then put it together with the hebdo media stunt (embed related) and it's relationship to Mossad. Or just keep drinking the MSM koolaid.

I never called anybody in this thread MIDF. Learn to read yourself you stupid nigger.

He was trying to send a whatsapp message to 911, goy!

No the didn't. Sandy hook actually was a hoax. Bataclan was not, but it is possible that it was known beforehand and allowed to happen. Part of allowing terrorism in Europe (they know that rapefugees will commit attacks) was to create the need for a European military and police force, to further integrate the EU into a single entity. They would say that since terror in europe is international then they need international police and military all working together.

In the USA, we have BLM, created by Soros to justify nationalizing the police force. They would say (and have been saying) that local and state police are not regulated enough and randomly kill niggers, so they need to come under control of the feds.

All of it is providing justification for further centralization of power on a global scale in movement towards the world government.

No one has yet to mention that obama's 'fast and furious' program (that distributed arms/weapons to the cartels) was involved as well. One or more of those firearms was directly linked to back to the gun running program.

That's fucking crazy if you ask me.

Sandy Hook and the aftermath was shady enough to actually warrant the idea that it was all fake. Fuck man, that's when I really started visiting Holla Forums frequently and it still bothers me how fucking shady everything about it was.