10 resign from Trumps Asian American Advisory Commission

Asians go full Kike

In the letter addressed to Trump and obtained by NBC News on Wednesday, the 10 members — approximately two-thirds of the commission — stated their objection to the president's "portrayal of immigrants, refugees, people of color and people of various faiths as untrustworthy, threatening, and a drain on our nation."

The letter, dated Feb. 15, lists several of the Trump administration's actions that the members say go against the commission's principles, including proposals to cut federal resources to sanctuary cities, repealing the Affordable Care Act, and banning refugees and travelers from seven predominantly Muslim countries.

archive.is/0k59o#selection-1599.1-1599.320

Also, if you like, check out (via archive.is) how shit NBC has become. It is amazing how these assholes dare to say they are not biased.

How is this a problem?

You mean they sent a copy to NBC because they want some attention.

This just adds to the mountain of evidence that weebs are not white and it strengthens the case for hanging them on the day of the rope.

AKA, sub-100 IQ gooks.

WELL A CHING CHONG NIP NONG TO YOU TOO

The Japanese killed millions of Asians in the most brutal ways during WW2. Now the left is drilling into the descendants of those same Asians how they are victims of evil racist whitey because he put Japanese into internment camps.

I know this wasn't the main part of the post, but thank god. Not that I like feminism or anything, but I hope that it catches on hard in places like India since it means they'll stop shitting out so many kids.

So now he gets to install a committee that isnt pozzed and all about diversity from Asia.
Good.

What function does this body serve?

Even 2/3rds loss is too little. By my anecdotal experience I'd say it's more like 5/300 asians I've ever had to deal with.

I have never heard of them. I don't know if that good or bad not knowing about this group.

Now you vanilla faces know what we're dealing with when asians are the largest minority in your area with minimal spic or nigger influence.

The problem is still the same except they throw trash in garbage cans instead of wiping their ass with it and throwing it on the ground.

Hi, Ontario!

(checked)
But only 10? More will follow hopefully.

i bet these chinese and viets totally aren't communists
there's literally no way

They're just island beaners. Very bad about anchor babies all the same. Their shit ends up on my streets just the same as some no habla espanol burrito, you tragic flip. Take them all. Gather them up. Enjoy your mini South Asian civil war of muslims and evangelicals.

Nothing of value was lost. But some money was probably saved.

So OP, why did you look beyond the first article? You some kind of masochistic cuck or something?

Need more specifics over this. The 10 "Asians" are most likely Chinks or Koreans pissed as fuck about a Japanese American military revival.
Can't see how this is a loss at all.

You must be young. This has been the case for a quarter century now. It really hit the fan when Microsoft partnered with NBC for MS-NBC.
NBC cuckoldry is nothing new.

There's some pajeets, island niggers, and Vietnamese too.
No nips, though. The Jews still fear the Samurai.

Is there a word missing here, or is my cold medicine just making me hard-of-thinking?

A reminder that South east Asians are mixed africannoids. There are still tribes with mixed Asian features with nappy hair living in the jungles.
They are Chinese mixed with abos. Japan remained pure over the ages.

Ching Chong bing bing gtfo

Yeah man but those were mostly Chinese, besides it's Japan's God-given right to kill living things. Think about it China's population density needs to be balanced out, and Whale hunting should probably be cut back (Japs can keep slaughtering dolphins, fuck those things).

Didn't mean to sage

Kys op

Asians putting asia first, what a surprise, multi racial doesn't work.

How is this supposed to come across to whites as anything other than betrayal? "We'll repay your kindness by forcing things upon you you do not want."

It seems they are quite ungrateful for the kindness extended to them, they should get the fuck out too.

They're probably rolling in their grave at their communist child.

Japanese people managed to elevate themselves above other Asians over the years with their self imposed isolationism. Think about the racial history of other Asians, take China for example.

China: Internal struggles for power until unified under the Qin dynasty, then peasant rebellion, then, conquering (and therefore intermixing) with ancient Vietnam, more peasant rebellions. I should mention that at this point China is already multicultural because the tribes in southwestern China (Nanman) were basically considered subhumans. Some wars with Turkic peoples, then conquered and quite literally fucked by the Mongols. By the way, internal strife happens constantly throughout this entire time period, despite foreign threats. It's evident that the disparate tribes of what is now modern China took literal millenia of bloodshed before they could live together in relative peace, and that was probably only because everyone is now at least 20% Mongol.

Japan: Internal clan warfare until the 12th century. During this time close trade relations established with Korea. However, they were cut off when the kingdom they had relations with was essentially surrounded and annihilated by ancient Chinese. The Japanese, without any friendly neighbors, decided to reach out to other Chinese kingdoms and adopted the best parts of their culture (writing system, some fighting techniques, etc). First Shogun appointed to rule a newly "unified" (in principle) and feudal Japan. More internal clan warfare now, just more developed along feudal lines. Then, China under Mongol control (Yuan) gets repulsed from invading, twice. The Japanese were helped by typhoons, but the second battle essentially "redpilled" samurai by making them realize that outsiders don't care about honor or combat rituals which they'd grown accustomed to with internal wars. Then an Imperial rebellion against the shogunate, and the world famous Sengoku period which saw rapid advancement through the impetus of brutal warfare and precious knowledge given by European traders that began to arrive. Afterwards, there was a long period of peace until the Meiji restoration in the 19th century. Not conquered a single time or made to be dominated under any other race. The only other significant wars with foreign powers afterwards were with China, Russia and of course WW2, again neither of these saw the ethnicity of native Japanese compromised. Indeed the Japanese victory during the war with Russia essentially shocked the Western world into realizing that Japan is a cut above the Asian subhumans in China that were being liberally taken advantage of by France, Russia, Germany and Britain.

TL;DR: Japan enforced its own K evolutionary psychology by staying on a tiny island and waging bloody warfare amongst each other. China also waged bloody internal conflict, but they didn't have the China sea/Pacific Ocean to guard them, so their constant infighting made them vulnerable to foreign conquest, resulting in mixed lineage and r type mentality. Japanese isolationism may have seemed dumb in history class but it worked out in the long run and they've proven they can adapt to "Western" mentality (in other words, they have a K mindset).

I don't think we should "become best friends" with Japan, just saying it's easy to see that they're on a genetic tier above other Asiatic races. The same way we know that a dolphin is smarter than a catfish.

This cannot represent a majority of those Southeast Asian refugees since most of them fought alongside us against the spread of Communism.

Quyen Dinh's parents are probably ashamed of his/her fucking behavior right now.

Definitely doesn't mean post ww2, so not jap.
Wow, the vietcong are leaving.
what a waste
the poor children

Do nothing makework jobs to provide cushy lifestyles for chink subversives at the taxpayers expense, most likely.

sounds like something that'd save a pretty penny or two to be shut down

fuck them, just shit vietnamese.

These shit gooks are more than welcome to off themselves. Same with any [insert race] American committee. Even the gooks themselves don't need anymore diversity. That's why they left their shit hole in the first place. From experience, they are probably second or third gen gooks.

They risked their lives to come to this country? Haha, ```WHAT?```

Asians always kill millions of asians. If it wasn't the Japanese killing chinks, the chinks would have been massacring the nips.

I just wanna know why everybody is sucking Muslim dick?
Seriously, what`s the big deal with sandniggers?

Good, we need to kick out all commies, out of helicopters into the ocean.

yes