TRUMP TRIGGERS JEWISH REPORTER ASKING ABOUT ANTISEMITISM

>The "least anti-Semitic person" would respectfully answer this very real question about anti-Semitic attacks. pic.twitter.com/eHNYFAyc4E
— Matt Wilstein (@TheMattWilstein) February 16, 2017

haaretz.com/us-news/1.772303

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YmaEv
trumanlibrary.org/diary/page21.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3059087.stm
protocolz.com/victims/
foxman.me/victims/
archive.is/PzZu0
archive.is/sTpG5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice link there

He just talked about how the media will twist his words and meanings in the same fucking conference.

fuckings jews.
also break your fucking link you spazz.

Okay.

go away

Lol. Kike gonna kike.

Thank you for saving this.

(checked)
OY VEY! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY ANTI-SEMITISM IS ON THE RISE!

The God Emperor is absolutely masterful at handling these kikes. It's beautiful.

I like when he roasted that second kike asking the same question with, basically

I can barely understand the fucking yid with that shit audio quality

Does it matter, all it is is typical kike kvetching about the six gorillion and shit.

Better audio

If you experience anti-semitism then clearly the solution is for you to flee to israel.

here i'll translate it into text for you:

Anyone got footage of the second round where he basically asks WATCHA DOIN THERE RABBI?

Someone post it, yes.

If they act like children treat them as such

"Sit down, I understand the rest of your question"

Notice how fast he sits down.

TOP LEL

That's a fucking meme right there tbh, goy.

Just got perm banned on an alt for asking Matt Wilstein why Congress and Obama supported Israel's murder of children in Palestine and posting this image on his Twitter

(((Fake news))) He's plenty calm in his answer.

I can't believe the media are still acting this way. The sheer hubris of those fucks.

If you watch it on repeat, it's actually quite musical.

We still have kike shilling on 8ch. Of course these schlomos aren't going to back down.

Meh he seems to be cucking on DACA, not happy about that whatsoever.

It's not the OP being a shill. He copied it from the actual article.

this what you meant?

Try again, Shlomo

Trump needs to take CNN and these (((press))) people behind the barn once a week. It is good for morale

He's absolutely right, but now they'll add "he's so paranoid!" to the growing list of slander.

From the press conference thread. These kikes are as predictable as the sun rising.

Yah we dindu nuffin!

Kikes are ridiculous gas them now.

This man is the greatest president post andrew jackson

O! SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

user, that's not how you spell qwuiyet

Im so glad he is our President. He shut that kike down fast.

POTUS Trump giving that kike amateur 4D chess lessons, what nice guy

Some ADL kvetching.

HAHAHAHAHA

He called them kikes out beautifully there. Best president in my lifetime already.

OY VEY!!!

And right on que: (not the poster, but the image posted) inb4 autistic sperging

Thanks for the new art, Wyatt.

I'm aware. I'm suggesting the desire from these kikes to continue to Shill here and all over social media is quite incredible so of course they're not going to stop harassing the POTUS

That entire room minus a few I supposed should have been tricked into a gas chamber and the doors sealed and locked after Trump exited

how the fuck do y'all deal with this? It's like I don't agree with a lot of democrats politically, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends or anything. For them that doesn't seem to be the case, like they hate anyone who doesn't agree with them. I hate having to choose between having friends and a social life or being true to my beliefs. I can't even express my views because people assume I hold them out of hate. I don't want to live in a white country because I hate everyone else, I want to live in a white country because I love my people. I don't want to ban refugees because I hate helping people, I want to help my own people first. When I present these arguments to people they just kind of glaze over or generalize it to "why not love everyone?" or "why not help everyone?" and then when I say that we can't help those who won't help themselves or that loving those who would kill you is a good way to end up dead I get shunned. Even trying to compare race and nation to family, something most people can relate to (putting family before strangers), doesn't work because they then say all humans are a family.

Is there a way to get around the gaslighting? Should I just keep my mouth shut and keep my friends and stuff? I do like my friends and I really don't want to lose them, and outside of politics we get along. I just wouldn't want to end relationships over different political views but I also don't want to feel like the villain or someone who's going against what everyone else believes.

sage bc blogpost and not really on topic, this post got out of hand

The schnoz becomes evermore pronounced.

(check'd)
He's a true kike whisperer

There was another j who tried following up on that and got shut down hard too. All of this happened in the last 10 minutes or so of the press conference.

Whats important to you? Your ideas and beliefs or conforming to, what you know are lies, to please other people? Some people can not be reached, Ive got through to some people in my life and had to leave behind the rest. They believe they are right and are reinforced at every turn, music, movies, news, magazines, tv shows, etc all of these push the same reality which is a total lie. If you keep your mouth shut and stay with these people you're only hurting yourself.

Honestly, this country may be too far gone to fix with out a cataclysm. When that day comes you will be forced to pick a side. Which side will you be on?

You're friends only pretend to care about you because they desperately want to convert you. The moment you actually need them they'll abandon you regardless of what you believe so fuck them.
No this isn't speaking from experience why do you ask?

I'm in a similar situation. I stopped defending Trump because he doesn't need defending. It's really difficult to change minds when it comes to politics. I told one of my friends about corruption and government bullshit years ago and now with the past election it's like he finally saw all these problems because we both see the same issues except the faggot Felt the Bern.

Did senpai just admit during a televised press conference that he is somewhat anti-Semitic?

stop being a pussy
there's your problem right there faggot
ALWAYS stay on the offensive, ALWAYS be the one getting them to cower and concede
ridicule them, laugh at them, make them look ridiculous, and still come out on top with your logic.
leftists are fucking hyenas, you must be a lion.
show no weakness, show no fear, dominate them.
that or just move somewhere that isn't cucked to hell, jesus christ user

Easier than you think, but also harder than you'd think it would be. Liberals are herd animals that only speak up when they perceive themselves as equally numerous or more numerous than the other side.

A few months ago, I was with a very redpilled, Trump-supporting friend, and a liberal friend. The redpilled friend was constantly cracking (pro-)Trump jokes, like about the wall BTFOing Mexicans and stuff. Of course, I laughed at these jokes. Liberal friend was pretty quiet, it was pretty obvious he was stewing and didn't feel comfortable saying anything. He felt that way because we outnumbered him, plain and simple. Otherwise, he would have gotten uppity if it was just me or just the redpilled friend.

Moral of the story, have redpilled friends around so the liberal(s) doesn't feel as confident in attacking Trump. Just drown him out with rapefugee/Mexican/feminist-changing-lightbulbs jokes. As long as it gets you and your friends laughing and the liberal stewing, you're good.

Nice work

We'd all rather convince people of our beliefs with truth and reasoning, but for most people, none of that means dick. If you hit a wall, realize you've suffered 8 years of leftist down talking and sneering, and now it's your turn to laugh at them and tell them to fucking deal with it.

don't doubt the truth before your eyes user, just because a millon of flyes eat shit doesn't mean you have to follow them

Lemmings gonna lemming. You'll find they only get up in arms about the current news cycle drama or controversy and completely, FLAT OUT ignore anything that may have to be researched independently, even if it is a bigger story than the superficial fake news the MSM puts out. It all started years ago on goybook when that Kony warlord was all the rage, As soon as the attention is not there, their memories are wiped - like fucking RAM when you power off your PC.

Fuck goddamit leftists, all Trump has to do is disband and shut up the MSM and there goes their connection.

You need new friends. Your current ones are dog shit. I'd rather have no friends then leftist friends. Being alone is better than being around shitlibs.

Fuck off leftycuck. All Semites are a problem, not just kikes

Underrated post. Also gives him plausible deniability.

fucking saved.

TOR poster - probably wasting my time but for the 100th time.
1. Agree and Amplify
2. Mock and shame them
3. Take none of their arguments seriously, point and laugh.
4. Continue laughing at them
5. Never stop making fun of them as they have ceased arguing in good faith, their NPCs.

6. Find new, like-minded friends. You just have to look and shitlord it up.

Jews are naming themselves faster than we can. What the fuck is going on in this timeline?

That was the day I really started to hate my "friends". I didn't know what it was called at the time, but I recognized that virtue signaling was the single most insufferable thing someone could do. In retrospect, I probably should have saved a bunch of cat photos and just spammed their walls with these.

I just quit my job, left my lame-ass girlfriend of two years, and moved 4000 miles away because I was sick of her SJW/ebil white people/Trump is a nazi horse shit.

If I can do that, you can ditch a couple of your faggot friends, faggot.

I just quit my job, left my lame-ass girlfriend of two years, and moved 4000 miles away because I was sick of her SJW/ebil white people/Trump is a nazi horse shit.

If I can do that, you can ditch a couple of your faggot friends, faggot.

(((She was half-Jewish)))

My sister has always been a treehugging Spaz and her husbands fam is east coast, Irish democrats so with them, I just keep my mouth shut. eventually, they'll either get it or we'll all be dead.

With most everyone else…I just stopped talking to them at all. I'm afraid they will bust an aneurism but when "that" day comes, I won't hesitate to rub their faces in shit.

If "that" day never comes, I'll be dejected but nothing will have changed for them. They'll still be the same retards as before.

Holy shit the Q&A transcript is like reading a greentext story. And it hasn't even been a month yet!
archive.is/YmaEv

I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for them to upload the video.

well my ideas and beliefs, but a lot of those are based around helping and pleasing other people. I'd like to think I'd choose the side I know is right but goddamn is the comforting lie tempting when it's accompanied by friends

I guess it would make sense to make friends I agree with but it's impossible to so that because nobody who holds our views expresses them openly because of the social repercussions. catch 22

but that just sounds like a good way to alienate people and lose friends. literally everything in this post is the opposite of what feels natural

aside from moving I guess, that could work

rude. I've tried using emotional reasoning bc that's what their arguments are based on but it doesn't seem to work. It still doesn't make sense to mock people you want to be friends with tho

so basically all the advice sums up to being a dick? If I find friends who aren't liberal are they all going to be jerks like y'all are advocating?

yikes congrats on dodging that bullet

Even somethingawful users were calling people out on that.

lmao all of these kikes are schvitsing like madmen because every single one of these whiny fucks is getting barraged with Hitler memes on twitter from racist frogs.

I would imagine it would be very stressing for god's chosen to be called out as scheming kikes almost nonstop

Read again TORposter.

This is why you just ignore TORposters unless they are dropping graphs, stats or facts with reaction images, they are the top shills.

Son, I bet you still white knight and haven't read the Art of The Deal, No More Mr. Nice Guy, or The 48 Laws of Power. Read them, come back and then thank a father figure simulator for showing you that "being a dick" and being a "jerk" means being a man you soft millennial faggot

Now say thank you and lurkmoar

It checks out.

implying

Holy fucking shit, this man is a legend.

Good shit user

This would probably be a good time to shill fakehatecrimes.org and other such resources for tracking the incredible amount of hoaxes attempting to discredit Trump.

You're new to this, aren't you?

Thanks Mister Mann, you never fail to deliver. Keep up the great work.

Jesus fuck every single question is a direct attack towards Trump's credibility and competency. Why the fuck does he even hold press conferences anymore?

OYYYYYY

VEEEYYYYYYY

One must not let his debate skills become rusty, user.

They're women or effeminate numales. Any man worthy of being called a man understands Trump.

Sometimes the best way to prove that someone's a liar is to give them the mic.

oh, well that explains exerything
tits or gtfo

He needs to just directly post youtube videos and cut the media out of the loop entirely.

They keep asking this because Jews are kvetching about "bomb threats" even though there have not been any bombings nor has a single investigation into a bomb threat turned up anything. It's a country wide hoax by kike leadership to play on the neuroticism of he average kike.

Quiet confirmed for /best girl/

yes, most of my friends are also women

lurk pls

The rule applies, even for torposters.

Can we meme this yid?

Goebbles what do we do? they're both praising him and attacking him.

That JFK quote is too good to be true. Give me a source.

I fucking hate that. I've got bedrock beliefs so I don't feel it for long. But it reminds me of the power of the fucking kikey social shaming mainstream and how it holds people in place.

nevermind, i don't want your tits, just gtfo

Get up for this

IT

underrated post
kikes and mudshits need to be gassed

He found the meaning of life a few years later.

I stopped talking politics on kikebook. The people who want to suddenly talk about Trump scandals still support Hillary Clinton. The ones who want to talk conspiracy theories about Trump and Putin will call Pizzagate a crazed fantasy.They want to talk about the anti-science Republicans but will never debate the Bell Curve. They acted in disgust at any notion of a civil war before the election, now they call for arms.

They're a lost cause. Trump won. Everyday I see them kvetching on kikebook I smile, knowing that everyday, at every moment, they know they lost. This much sodium will surely kill me

He can't give you a source because JFK never said that.

OY VEY

Better you buy lots of rope to hang your traitorous friends

your dubs say yes

when I get like that I just follow the thread of whatever is making me question something. 99% of the time there's a jew at the other end pulling the strings and that's strangely reassuring.

iktf goebbels

I'd probably give in to the peer pressure if I had one tbqh, it's very effective at the whole shaming into compliance thing

But we don't have that right now.

THAT ARE OBVIOUS FALSE FLAGS
for now, when they're real they won't be claimed to be anything short of justice

I keep getting multi-day bans from the Faceberg account I've had since like 2004 under my real name for posting swastikas everywhere. I am so critically low on flying fucks these days kek. What's that greasy kike going to do about it - it's just more proof their bark is scarier than their bite.

We do it for free

Never forget the six million, guys. If you goyim forget the eight million, you're the worst. Those twelve million deserve better than this.

I think the plastic pipe menorah that they turned into a swastika and got their fellow trs gay jews to shill on here as a news story was one of the best so far.

Can you please keep your autistic anime shit out of nazi-culture?
Anime would've probably banned under Hitler.

Post pictures of dead niggers on their FB and go out in a blaze of glory.

There's your problem.

He liked yidney and Japan, and all animu is is nipponese yidney taken to logical extremes

More specifically, talking to them as if their opinion matters.

Are you even aware that the Japan he liked was NOTHING like todays Japan?

Disney didn't become kike propaganda until after Walt died.

Of course, any nation affected by modernity isn't going to be how it was in Hitler's time.
He would have hated modern degenerate moecuckery but not "anime" as a whole like you autists.

you're full of shit.

Yeah often times I have to go through everything I now about the holocaust to remind myself that it really truly did not happen, and that the kikes will lie about anything and everything. No matter what I start doubting, be it race realism, traditional gender roles, ethnonationalism, everytime I start to doubt I always wind up back at the holocaust as the root of all confusion.

Sure, keep lying to yourself to feel better when you watch your autistic little animes.

Hitler loved anime, you sperg.

You sure showed me! I'll definitely stop watching anime now, I wouldn't want to be autistic or anything.

Also, I love how Trump is still acting like he's in campaign mode. Good ol' Trump.

Inspirational

If you really want to waste your time doing that, don't ever explain, always ask. Seriously, many underestimate to power of simple questions. Next time someone says something against Trump, ask precisely what their problem is, then ask why, and then dismantle it, and then ask further. Just keep asking and asking and soon those morons realize how much they don't know.

One time a guy said "Trump is a racist", i asked him why, he said "he is against mexicans", i asked him where exactly he said he is against mexicans, first he gave me video of him saying he is against illegal mexicans, so i made clear he said he is against illegal mexicans trepassing on our soil, and not mexicans in general, and asked him to get me a video where he mentions that he is against all mexicans, not illegals, he couldn't find one but assured me there must be something, so i asked him to find it for me and i would give him 50 bucks for it. He couldn't provide.
Next time some cuck said something about why borders are racist, i asked him if he knows what a border is and how a border or any object or thing can be racist, and so on.

I simply kept asking and sooner or later they jumble some incoherent bullshit together or can't answer.

That press conference gave me an erection which has lasted much longer than 4 hours

Nigger I don't consume any media no matter where it comes from or how "wholesome" it is - it's all degenerate escapism and a waste of valuable time I could be spending bettering myself.
All "anime" means is "animation from Japan" - I'm saying Hitler wouldn't discount it as a whole. For instance I doubt he would have had a problem with "dragon ball" or "kimba the white lion" or really any other series that was prevalent before Japan fell into hedonism during their "golden period"

and to think we had people on here FOR MONTHS saying he was a jewish puppet, fuckin lol

Walt Disney did nothing wrong.

Dr. Goebbels would like to have a word for you, nofun faggot. Enjoy life.

Incorrect, he was a freemason that put out a lot of anti-german(anti-white) propaganda during WWII

That's wrong you nigger.

I fucking hated the end of that anime.

it's really sad to think of how many Americans went to go die fighting their German brothers for the jews.

The length weeaboos go to feel better about their autistic habbit. Wow.

Hello goon.

Jews questioned "America First" and wonder why people who used to support them the most are so angry with them.

To support the Reich in America during WWII would be suicide, financially and probably physically. Look at the movie content and message then and now, faggot.
versus

shoo shoo shill you won't derail this thread with your anime divide and conquer

Does anyone honestly think Hitler would be against Fist of the North Star? I highly doubt it. The core of the show is to defy odds, to establish order in a chaotic world, and to get stronger and better

This is why we pure Germans, who still live in Germany, hate the USA and most of its citizens by the way.
The American men who fought in WW2 basically are people who left their Vaterland and people behind to join a multicultural clusterfuck and then some years later returned to their home country to kill its people.
How much more cuck could one become?

He was talking about people like those nofap retards who think that asceticism is a good lifestyle - not someone who refuses to consume media in a culture designed around making people consumer-slaves.

You stupid motherfucker, I defend the idea of anime - not the current state of anime.

Showing his true degenerate nature - at that point in time - would also be suicide.
Also: Try telling that to Henry Ford.

Walt was probably sympathetic to Germany honestly. He was obviously against communism, he made many movies retelling German traditional folklore and the like, but as you say it would've been suicide. Some of his works against Germany actually made it look pretty badass imo.

No, he was telling people to enjoy life. Go drink with friends, go to a party. You don't need to be a puritan. Watch a fucking nip cartoon if that's what you're into, who gives a shit? As long as you're true to yourself and your heart is pure and for the cause.

"Anime," yes, not the shit you posted (and especially not hentai) but the innocent and good stuff. Fuck, why do I even need to explain this?

I'm getting convinced all this shit is by shills because it's so fucking retarded.

Was getting caught a part of your master plan?

Henry Ford had the country by the balls. He could say whatever the hell he wanted, you're stupid if you don't realize the difference in situation between him and Walt Disney.

Was Hitler wrong to like Disney's stuff, then?

jews were running the media even back then and brainwashing white Americans to hate Germans.

Are you the German who always insists that Germany would go full Forth Reich if not for continued American occupation?

How many years of Trump calling Merkel will it take for you to admit that you're wrong? The German people have been pushed past their elastic limit. You can remove the stress but the damage has still been done.

That's what I was saying - in so many words.
In today's time we need to kick shit into high gear and start unfucking society - It's perfectly fine to stave off media. What would I even watch it on? I don't like widescreen teles because they create a "caged animal" effect in the viewer. When you're surrounded by mind-control there's really no good reason to consume media.

Look, lad. It's all rooted in PRfaggotry - no excuse to defend Disney when he's both a freemason(was DeMolay in his youth) and made anti-white propaganda.
He was an initiated freak and was never acting on your best interests.

What? No I'm not and that assumption is retarded as fuck. The USSR would've probably taken all Germany if it half of it wasn't under American occupation.

I do not see how this is related to what I have said about Americans. They invaded their Vaterland and killed their own people, as well as stopping them from building an Europe for their own people.

Not at all - are we wrong for admiring the aesthetic present in anime?
He had no way of knowing of Disney's masonic origins - and when he was still a fan of his the war hadn't even begun. I doubt he still felt the same after Der Fuhrer's Face came out.

Basically this. Jews who controlled America used the US military to take control of Germany. If you hate white Americans from the 1940s, you may as well hate Germans in CY+2. Both are victims of jewish programming.

Good job defending the homeland this generation there hanz. Looks like another group invaded and you're supporting them. Great job Mr. Pure German.

Sorry, there is a prolific German poster here who hates Americans more than he hates Jews. That guy drives me up a fucking wall.

The entire speech from earlier today.

His country is on the verge of electing a Jewish socialist to its most powerful office. He has to blame someone.

Enjoying life is not the same as sinking into degeneracy. Kissing and holding hands in public is one thing, people like you fapping to rape doujins is something else. Do you not see the difference here?

Not masturbating for a long periods of time, especially when you do it daily or weekly, is a good way to unplug from the cancer afflicting you. Consider it a fast, not some lifelong state unless you are looking into monkhood or experimenting with your sexual energy.

But, absolutely get off the porn. It wracks the mind and saps your will, preventing you from seeing things more lucidly.

Why are we even talking about this shit here. Fucking sage.

Ironic how the reason it is in this state today is because Americans invaded it during WW2 after they swallowed that shlomoh dick.

netanyaho loves jews being persecuted in america because it means they emigrate to israel

In a subsequent post I made,I basically said the same thing as you. I don't think he meant fapping. I think he meant going out with friends, drinking, having a good time.

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

THAT

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

THAT>>9284712

He's treating them like the pieces of shit they are. Glorious.

Why doesn't he hold his wife like a normal person?

Those pits shooting pheromones at him, he should be wanting to fuck her, not let her tease him with no response.

If you think you might now be the best phenotype out there, just look at that photo. A sound case for eugenics indeed.

RIP eggy

what happened to him anyway?

he should have tried losing weight at least

who is this alpha male?

Cucked out and started shilling for psychiatry
Why do you faggots care what happened to a 4cucks tripfag from the self-deprecation don't breed goy board.

I feel like I'm somewhere inbetween Gamma+ and Alpha+.

That rule applies for him at least.

Your shortcomings are someone elses fault than your own. You'll never put on papa's boots if you insist on being a child and not taking responsibility in YOUR county, YOUR people…

But keep blaming der Amerikas for all your problems.

This. The day Germans realize they're the only ones that can actually save their country is the day the bow breaks and Germany has a chance.

:^)

Sure, but the board-culture on /r9k/ encourages self-deprecation.
Think of how many whites would self-actualize and come to see the light if the entirety of /r9k/ had taken the red pill.

Last time they tried that you murdered them though.
Keep pretending your degenerate shithole of a country isn't the poz capital of the world and israels pet.

I'm definitely falling for this.

Is this supposed to be Quiet? This model needs bigger tits. I'm triggered now

a lot of Holla Forums would be gamma+ imo, perhaps with beta leanings (the ones that cant get girls or are lazy)

What are you, BLM? I'm not responsible for jack shit. I didn't fight in WWII. No fucking wonder Germany is falling.

Quints confirm. I feel like gamma+ is the best fit for Holla Forums. I just say I might be a little alpha because not completely socially retarded, have some experience with grills.

There's that bitch talk we talked about.

Fuck, quads not quints.

/r9k/ is fundementally degenerate. I know some people on Holla Forums can sympathize with /r9k/ users to various degrees. But what they need to realize is that the properties that makes somebody /r9k/ are personal deficiencies that should not be celebrated. Maybe it's your fault, or the universe fucked you over. Either way, it doesn't matter. These personal weaknesses should not be glorified. The glorification of your weaknesses is a form of self-delusion, indulged in for self aggrandizement. It is degenerate. Whenever possible you should work to rectify the /r9k/ qualities of your life. Never glorify your weaknesses.

This goes for me too. I'm not innocent in this.

Quads confirm

>tfw no gf

That's been existence online 24/7 since forever if you don't don't tow the jewed indoctrinated line.

hey now that's a man's fetish

Somebody post the tilefucker story, I can't seem to find it

That's the trick, do everything you can to set yourself up to be independent and then one better, them being dependent on you, become the rock, and like women and children, they'll follow your lead, you set the narrative.

(dubs of objective truth)
I was one of the original robits that used /r9k/ back when it was in-effect an OC factory for 4cucks that liked to LARP as "gentlemen" mostly because a lot of us were /g/entoomen and thought that the m'lady types were hilariously pathetic and everything you say is 200% correct.
When /r9k/ stopped being a glorified OC-farm and the weakness-lovers started to take hold it became one of the most - if not the most - degenerate community online.

In fact, it was exposure to these types that pushed me so-far right it hurt at first. The illusion that imageboards were mostly populated by technologically inclined whites with a sick sense of humor was shattered and I got on a really hardcore self-improvement kick that I'm on to this day in many regards.

I never said that it isn't only us who can save that country.
I agree with that.
I just said that it was Americans/jews who ruined it in first place.

How about you just say jews? Jews controlling Americans ruined your country. Just like Jews controlling Germans are ruining your country right now.

That's why I just grit my teeth, try to ignore the fact there's no acceptable women where I live, and just stock up on ammo and take care of my guns. Still trying to figure out how to stop being suicidal. Been 10 years now and it still comes and goes.

If you can't even name the Jews for who they are, you'll never be able to save Germany. Americans were just sheep back in the day. WWII would never have happened in today's day and age of how information is shared.

Try being too stubborn. Too stubborn to quit, no matter what I've found that works well for me. I find peace, strength and honor in stubborn determination.

That's why I'm still here user, but it just seems like a way of dealing with the symptoms. I want the cure.

no judge

You realize the US controls their media & government…. this was put in place by the Allied war commission we control a lot of stuff in "Germany". I'm not saying the Germans shouldn't take back their country I'm only saying that we never left Germany the US (more than a few jews in there no doubt) still call the shots.

I would say /soc/ is the most degenerate. /r9k/ is up there, though. The problem is that they worship pussy and sex, and glorify it. They should instead glorify marriage and instead of trying to lose their chastity involuntary or voluntary to conform to modern social degeneracy, they should seek a family and promote virginity as the righteous mode prior to marriage.

I don't like them either but the free palestine meme is very effective at garnering disdain for i$rael among the left and center

If you'd killed yourself in February 2016, think of the shit you would have missed. That's why I'm trying to do some self-improvement - I've cut down from drinking 7 days a week to just 2, and I'm on week 2.5 of actually committing to a workout routine. It's not making my life that much more bearable so it's not a magic bullet, but when I think of the incredible fucking shit that's going on right now, and how rude it would be to leave a mess on my landlord's hands - I always somehow find the will to drag myself forward another day.

Religion probably. I think that is where most normal people get it, considering the state of this world.

the US also controls who comes into the country. i.e muslim migrants from syria. it was all pre planned.

There was a guy who posts here a while ago who wouldn't stop being a bitch and complaining about muh pussy and virgnnity. I think he went and got a hooker and hated it. I tried to tell him it wasn't it was cracked up to be, kek.

Don't symptomize it then - you're not sick you're experiencing a natural aversion to a society that's sick that you must resist lest you become a symptom of said sick society.
Making everything a "disease" is a very jewish line of thought.
(checked)
I was well-gone from 4cucks by the time /soc/ rolled around and had completely forgotten about it's existence. You're absolutely right - /soc/ is a big concentration-camp for all the meetup faggots and camsluts.

You got a damn good point man. Jesus Christ, today's speech by the President was the best damn hour of my life. Props to you on that self-improvement shit too. Guns have helped me out honestly.

Religion was what started the depression for me actually. Dealing with hypocrites seven days a week was too much for me. Sage for this turning into a blogpost.

I was trying to be metaphorical user. "Manning up" is a good way to deal with the "feelings" of being suicidal, but at the end of the day, you still want to die.

I'm not trying to tell you to man up - you won't feel the effects of "manning up" anyway until you're in either a facet of society that isn't absolutely fucked by modernity or the cancer of modernity has been purged from the society at large anyway.
I am trying to say you shound't engage thought patterns like "i'm sick - I need to take Dr. Shekelberg's pills or I'll be sick forever" even if they are metaphor.

yup
Wiki Leaks has something about the CIA dicking around in the French elections (another country the US owns).

We're the only friends you need, user.

Man up. Show the world what fight lies inside the Aryan blood. Days are hard, believe me. I've been suicidal too. Just grit your teeth and keep going. Don't let anything defeat you. Killing yourself is allowing yourself to be defeated. it's saying "I give up." Fuck that.

It would be a little easier if we could all meet for minigolf, or bowling, or in a beer hall.

thank you

Here's the thing: you need to find out exactly why the fuck you want to die. Manning up indeed won't fix this problem, but it will allow you to sit down and find out exactly what the fuck is wrong. All you can really do is try not to wallow in your misery.

Me, I was suicidal because I saw no purpose to my life. But it was then that I realized purpose was only meaningful to people; if I lived in a meaningless world, I would have to give it my own meaning. Right now music and joy is my purpose. I live solely to enjoy myself, and in the future I know that my purpose will be to help cultivate a better future. I want to leave my mark, somewhere, somehow. Even if my only mark on the world is some kid with a good head on his shoulders and creating some half-decent prog-metal music, that's still something worth living for.

I'm suicidal because all of my friends are able to find someone who loves them, and I'm alone and redpilled.

Well you're one up on me dude.

That's the hottest statue I've ever seen. Artist probably constantly had to stop and beat off

STOP DERAILING THE FUCKING THREAD YOU CUCKCHAN /r9k/ FAGGOTS!

Honestly that was a problem for me too until I realized I was putting way too much importance in women. Ever since I broke up with my ex a year ago I realized just how fucking stupid and annoying women are. Literally every single fucking woman I interact with is a moron. The search isn't worth it, yet. Our ladies are out there somewhere though, user. Now isn't our time. Chances are, there's something more important for you to do right now anyway.

Fuck you, everyone needs a pick-me-up once in a while. Although I forgot to sage my previous post.
And I resent being called /r9k/

What kind of fucking collage fratboy made this image?

I forget what they call that, stoneskin? Skin marble? Something about the stone being so realistic it looks like skin. I would fugg it at any rate.

Then grab life by the pussy

I'd rather /r9k/ than you cuckchan shits gtfo NAO!

I'd rather grab it by its jewish schnoz for now, but I get your point.

In fairness a man who can get laid like that is impressive; but actually going out and fucking those sluts is nothing to be proud of. More to the point, I think the point of mentioning sexual partners points more to dominance/charisma/etc than glorifying whoredom.

Something that strikes me as particularly unique to the Jewish race, which is exhibited here, is their view of other peoples as tools to be utilized, rather than as different peoples. Take the question of security, in this instance. America has always been responsible for its own security - its own Army, Navy, Coast Guard, police, everything. The same is true of China, Japan, Russia, Mongolia, etc. Every nation, every people, is ultimately responsible for their own security and safety.

But when we turn to the Jews, they have a certain bitterness, especially surrounding the WWII era, that the Germans did not oppose Hitler in sufficient numbers in the name of the Jews' protection. They have this same complaint also of the Ukrainians, the Italians, the Romanians, all of the peoples of these countries were, from the Jewish perspective, supposed to risk life and limb and business activity to protect Jews during an era in which most of the world was actively trying to get Jews out of their country. They even do this guilt trip with the country to whom they should be the most grateful, the United States, because Roosevelt and Truman were not accepting Jewish immigrants from Europe at the time, completely ignoring the US' role in destroying the German nation that was most bold in its attempt to liberate the Earth from Jewish usury and degeneracy.

They did not view themselves as responsible for their security - that was apparently supposed to be our job. Just as they deem it our job to labor in their factories and offices and toil in the fields to produce food while they simply give orders and drain the livelihood out of countries for whom they have no love.

No other people on Earth are this contemptible toward those of whom they expect kind treatment.

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

Isn't that a trait of narcissism as well? Of course I think with narcissism their view of others as a tool relates more to self-image than to power, but it is fairly similar. It would not surprise me in the slightest to discover jews have the same proclivity for narcissism as their do for neuroticism and schizophrenia.

Niggers in America get pretty close though.

Well Goebbels said it was easier to convince socialists to become National Socialist than to convince right-wingers to embrace national Socialism. If you're trying to convert him I wouldn't give up.

I'm not so sure about that. He does throw out random half sentences all over the place, but it seems to be very effective.
Also who is a great speaker? The guy who fills entire stadiums or the guy who talks like a politician that has never worked a single day in his life?

And for the rest just be unapologetic and strong.

That's why you are losing

They're all Moloch/Saturn worshipers, they only think of themselves as human.

There's something similar I've noticed about Jews and like to add. Remember that WWII; Russia, America, France, Britain, China, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Brasil, Philippines, Yugo, Czech, Belgium, Luxembourg, Norway, White South Africa, and Poland and many more were all allied nations yet Jews constantly treat their saviours like shit, always always ALWAYS whining and try constantly constantly constantly to Jew and illogically guilt them despite being apart of the allies and saving them. The Jews should be kissing the feet of their allied saviours and worshiping the ground they walk on but Jew treat them in ways that are worse than enemies, then have the nerve to whine loudly and obnoxiously ask why everybody grows to hate them.

They're a threat to anyone they ally themselves to, worse than even their own enemies. Just look at what happened to South Africa. It's like they're inherently evil and traitorous.

how much do u drink a night fam?

im also a very heavy drinker and want to stop, i dont consider myself an alcoholic though. i drink every night around 5 beers.

COMMIES REEEEEEEE

Fucking capped for posterity.

Eh heh, a lot; I had years of practice. Then I just stopped. It wasn't worth the level of graininess I felt in my brain all day afterward.

wow, nice hollywood material you got there kike.

KYS

Behold! I've brought you a man.

a true alpha attracts woman but does not act on it

until he finds one suitable

and then he marries her

It's like you all have to advertise that you don't belong.

nice Jewish OC, cuck.

I hope everyone here has read General Patton's papers. He noticed the same thing about "the yellow bellied Jews".

Not only that but here's what president Trumanuke had to say about them

>The Jews, I find are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog. Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist he goes haywire. I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes. -US President Harry S. Truman

trumanlibrary.org/diary/page21.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3059087.stm

Even President Truman noticed this about Jews.

They won't with their anti-American nor anti-white remarks so why should anyone?

Also fantastic reading for everyone

When Victims Rule: A Critique of Jewish Pre-eminence in America (over 2,000 pages long, featuring about 10,000 citations from mainstream and scholarly sources)
protocolz.com/victims/
foxman.me/victims/

I don't belong near your cancer, shave the fucking hair, it makes it hard to aim and easier for you to die during battle.

That's my attempt at something like sarcasm
I know they can't attach images
So since they can't do that, they're totally fucking worthless
thanks for acknowledging my post fam, I though my ironic rusing would go unrecognized

We can all agree that TORposters are always completely worthless.

To Alexander:

Seriously, Diogenes was basically an "all men are created equal" cuck. Sure he was edgy for his time but it's philosophies like his that brought us the degeneracy we have today.

shoo, go away moishe.

General Einsenhower wrote how he felt about it. Pretty interesting stuff.

We used to have good TOR posters, but then it was broken for several months (along with the rest of the site) and now all that's left are ban evasion shitposters and spammers.

The goon fears the anime.

nice toaster you got there, failure, another 100 pixel res on that image and your computer would melt.

Dude was funny as fuck, though. He told a king to get out of his way because he was blocking his sunlight.

Are you talking about WWI or WWII?

There really needs to be standards on this board, like retards who can't even capitalise their sentences probably come from a certain place that won't be mentioned.

There has never been a world war America hasn't joined too late. They're like the eagles in Tolkien's fantasy who only swoop in at the very end and claim to be apart of and even entirely responsible for the victory.

YOU'RE A TORFAG TOO?????
>>>/trs/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/

Then worthless hotpockets should do something? If you're going to complain about Kazakhstan cartoons on this board then you probably don't belong here as the background image has shown. I already got used to it so should everyone else.

Sure, if you think disrespect of authority, eating like a slob in the market place, defacing currency, and public masturbation are funny I guess.

WWI I agree
But WWII was won on the back of American industry and Soviet manpower.

Between complaining about peaceful commies being aggressed against, and denying the effect Lean-Lease had, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and tell you to go back to Holla Forums.

Lol. I was just about to mention that. The fact you're so slow on the uptake makes me wonder how you can whine about others. Anyway, I only came here to reply to . Just kikes kvetching again at the smallest shit because they can't help but whine 25 of the 24 hours a day.

Diogenes had nothing to do with modern degeneracy, because throughout history he's been hated by "proper" philosophers and therefore had his impact eliminated. I guess "like his" is sneaky though.
Diogenese was a grounded man, who relished in calling out nutjobs like Zeno-fags for divorcing themselves from reality, or Plato for his definition of man.

Incidentally, they recently found Philip II's tomb, so Diogenes BTFO.

Who do you think you're replying to?

I don't know, who am I replying to?

I didn't mean him in particular.what you though was "sneaky" was literally what I meant to communicate at face value.
He was a materialist before materialism was a thing. The dude was basically anarcho-primitivist who didn't like the idea of civilization or advancement.

Socrates should be alpha +, not gamma +.
He was married with three sons, fought in the Peloponnesian War, played an active role in politics (which is what got him killed), and his philosophical work was very much not limited to introspection, it relied heavily on his ability to talk to people and dominate conversations with quick thinking and charisma as well as reasoning. Replace him with Diogenes or something.

Can't have meant me. I've never made such comments.

I'm not saying the man wasn't degenerate, but you have to at least give him credit for walking the talk.

I like the story where his only possession in life is a water bowl for drinking. Then one day he sees a child drinking from his cupped hands, so he throws his bowl away in disgust. I've got bowls in my kitchen, and I like them. But I like that story too.

Holy shit sounds just like ((((((((((Jesus))))))))).

You forgot the best part:
he wasn't disgusted by the fact that he had something someone else didn't. It wasn't a show of solidarity. If that were the case he could have given the bowl to the child.

Instead, he destroyed the bowl and saied "How foolish I have been for carrying around unnecessary baggage!" or something to that tune.

see above, not jebus like at all.

Jesus was a third rate knockoff centuries later. Also Diogenes was a big fan of fucking whores.

Ultimately, the Holla Forums and most normalfags as well have an inherent hatred of libtards and lefties is that they're goddamn hypocrites.
All their rules, morals, codes, don't apply to them. Hypocrites are the most infuriating type of people.

I might be stupid, but can you elaborate on the relevance of this post to my post?

Great post, astute and devastatingly accurate.

Diogenes wasn't a hypocrite, so I can see why some Holla Forumsacks would like him. He practiced what he preached.

To compare he to communists or libtards is a bit disingenuous.

Well, he did not believe in private property. I think that qualifies him as a commie even if he's not as bad as most commies.

And to make this absolutely clear: destroying the bowl was NOT a sacrifice in his mind. It was an act of liberation for him. That bowl was one of his few possessions and when he realized he didn't need it, carrying it around was, in his mind, an unnecessary burden.

Diogenes literally invented cosmopolitanism.

But neither did he want to take ownership of other people's property. Communists want your property, Diogenes didn't.

Archived that for you.
archive.is/PzZu0

damn it!

We need a youtube video that combines both questions, and especially the entire beginning of the first question. That is the part that is slimy and kikey as fuck!

Not "true" communism (ie. the useful idiot kind).

Maybe not "true" communism, but real communism.

ok, for the (((CNN))) full video of the presser it starts at the 1:04:00 mark:

watch?v=00d5zUFeeEk

wew lad

Some Grade A, industrial strength asshurt from the editorial board of The Jew York Times.

Donald Trump’s Answer to Anti-Semitism? You Don’t Want to Know

archive.is/sTpG5

I don't even think there are real people working at the New York Times anymore. This reads like something a machine learning algorithm would write.

Most people don't realise that Semitic comes from:

Ham (dark skin)
Shem (oriental)
Japheth (white)

Anti semetic would include Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Koreans etc.

Not alot of people realise this.

It's a bit like the word "gay". If you look the word up in an older dictionary I'd doesn't mean faggot it means happy.

If he didn't hate Kikes when he started, he does now.

Thank you, user.

This is excellent.

Which is one of the reasons Holla Forums and those like it. are so successful at what it wishes to do. Nothing NOTHING is more resilient and powerful than a single man who does what he does out of duty and love.
Holla Forums's enemies are greedy and obsessed with the purely material world and the regulation of emotional states you feel what WE want you to feel, when we want you to feel it to counter what Holla Forums does.

Where's my "Goon B-Gone™" spray when i need it?

Jews aren't real people.

Apparently they believe it's 1992 and this sort of rhetoric is still effective.

For the younger anons out there, today's press conference was unprecedented. The establishment media is imploding before your eyes - and they still don't get how much they are truly hated.

Palestinian's confirmed brainless form birth.

Just responding so this can be seen twice

Holla Forums has always been a delta - board. Prove me wrong faggots.

Nothing has than in the last year and a half proven that all the hearsay about Jews controlling and pozzing the media to be true.

I'll never listen to or trust the MSM again.

wew

✓ ✓

i'm reminded of a video someone showed here, an old anti-zionist kike being interviewed a few decades ago. he predicted that if jews continue with their behavior, the next holocaust will happen in America.
i'm starting to see there is a real possibility of something like that happening in the future. the complete narcissism of these kikes is infuriating.

Roy Cohn?

If their newspapers think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats,
and they believe that they can get around our defensive measures…
they'd better watch out!
Our patience has its limits.
One day, we'll shut their dirty lying mouths!

IP hop
i can't remember who it was, or what the entire video was about, but that one phrase stuck out and i haven't forgotten it.
they really are their own worst enemy.

It's an astonishing lack of self awareness. Trump just spent one hour kicking the living shit out of everyone in the room, re-affirmed everything he campaigned on and they print some lame attempt at shaming over the holohoax. They're completely lost and do not realize their frame of reference is not valid.

Trump has already dealt with the same tactic many times before. It is best to shut it down immediately and move on. No reason to provide a platform for these people's accusations.

bingo, thanks user. maybe this guy isn't a jew, but this is what i was thinking of.

We've gotten a lot of them in the last couple of weeks. I filter them, if they can't take the effort to write at a elementary level, then they're not worth the time reading them.

Ohio bonus. Requesting backpack, I can't find mine.

Im smarter than most people I have to deal with in terms of politics (nationally and globally). IT also helps that everyone who has talked to me knows my feelings towards such nonsense already. I am an open advocate of genocide against your enemies(therefore no one dares brings up muh holocaust). I speak honestly about all subjects without any emotion towards any politician including Trump. I also openly support a Sullaesque coup on the Deep State government.
Follow these rules and you will become teflon in any argument. Your communist supporting opponents will simply refer to emotions and other faggotry.

you sound like an insufferable faggot
harden the fuck up princess
and then gtfo

A gaggle of kikes who seem to think we must kill all of isreals enemies.

Jews are the enemy to ALL MANKIND

Palestinians are one of the few groups actively resisting and opposing the kikes that kosher conservatives, alt-right and other shabbos/gullible goyim voting ZoG every time that have been aiding and abetting the genocidal jews in their plan to exterminate the white tribes of Europe all these years since Europa got crushed in WWII.

The problem is international jewry, the additional problem we now have is that the entire movement has been deactivated by merging our interests along with political zionism.

Which is suicidal and stupid for any genuine user goy to do but then again the jews and CIA haven't invested all this time, money and energy into co-opting and misdirecting the movement for nothing.

Tell them "go tell that to Mugabe and Boko Haram", but I already smell the next incoming ""argument"" against it.

Easily, you just smile and tell them "You are just a sore loser. Now get out of our way so we can MAGA."

That means nothing. Plenty of people are smart, but they haven't studied politics and history. Tell us what you've read so that we can read it too.

But I use tor on occasion and have my actual father in my life. He taught me all of this already.
Are there actual people on Holla Forums who grew up without a father?
What a bunch of niggers

Spoiler alert:

I experienced negative life outcomes when I drank one to two drinks per night. Could not get up for work and was generally an asshole because I was permanently hung over and did not realize it. I may not have a genetic high tolerance (blue eyes say otherwise, but disregard for a moment), and you may have a high tolerance. But I bet you will experience a more optimal quality of life and a more consistent, higher level of personal performance if you stop drinking that way. I would also ask you to consider the idea that less than your personal best is a negative life outcome. And that's diagnostic for a problem with a substance - if you are using a drug and it is causing you negative life outcomes, you have a substance abuse problem.

On the flip side of this discussion, you may truly have higher performance in your own life if you are drinking. Maybe you are self-medicating in the best possible way for your own brain. Maybe you really are optimally performing in life due to the alcohol release and reward at the end of the day.

I'm asking you to consider that you might feel like you are the latter case, but actually be the former. The latter can feel optimal if it is a local maximum. I'm suggesting that you can experiment with sobriety to determine if it is a true maximum or if there is a a higher local maximum in a different state of mind.

Good luck user.

They actually had to have people monitor them and watch them to make sure they wouldn't

Didn't have that one. Have some more.

You tell them they're fags and that they need to sit down.

This is how it has always happened. No one names the Jew like the Jew names the Jew.

Good shit.

Relentlessly ridicule them when they lose (happens every day), read and gather as much info and facts as you can and always double down. If President Trump has taught us anything, it is that the left is a paper tiger. They are generally low-energy, cowardly cuckolds. They have no spine. They must be destroyed.

QUIET! QUIET! QUIET!

All that does is stop referral information from being carried, you fucking retard. Who gives a shit if Haaretz knows a few people from 8ch read their article?

Shit man, that stomach is too fucking fantastic

Julius evola metaphysics of war, revolt against the modern world
Julius Caesar gallic wars
Theodore ayrault dodge's Alexander, Hannibal
Ralph epperson The Unseen hand
Marcus Aurelius The emperors handbook
Seneca epistles
Smedley Butler war is a racket
Ratchnevsky Ghenghis Khan
Zbigniew Brezenzski The Grand CHessboard
William Carr Pawns in the Game
Graham Hancock Fingerprints of the GOds
Rene Guinon The Crisis of the MOdern World
Chris WIckham The inheritance of the rome
etc I'm not going to continue stop being a faggot and do your own research

Who knows about banned it but I don't think he would have appreciated much of it. Perhaps some of the less degenerate anime but Im not animu fag so I'll leave it at that.
inb4 i get accused of being a goon by animu fags whatever enjoy what you like however if you like loli degeneracy you are a disgusting pedo and need to die

I'm here to stay.

Trump doesn't even let him finish. Oy fucking Vey

Somebody should ask about the growing amount of racism msm is causing toward Russian-Americans. It's time to love/donate to a new victim!

DO YOU SEE

I wonder what it's like to be so fucking stupid

who is this guy?

ernst zundel a leaf charged with "fake news"

I never knew how he looked like, thanks user