TFW Xenoblade Chronicles X is the closest we've had to a Robotech game in a decade

TFW Xenoblade Chronicles X is the closest we've had to a Robotech game in a decade.

What IP do you think is worth resurrecting for a fun game Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAbFD2W3Ch8
youtube.com/watch?v=8VbAWpj8aoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1/10 see me after class

It's close to Robotech because the localized version was butchered, right?

Xenoblade X was a disapointment of the highest calibre

SupCom.
Not as a shitty sequel that would run on phones.
Not as half assed kickstarter game.
Proper RTS with even bigger robots and more guns.

Or pretty much any good mech series. Only thing people seem to talk in terms of PC mech games is mechwarrior, so you will either get game from 2000 or p2w multiplayer one. Give me some shit like GunMetal again.
Or just bring EDF games to PC. Any game with main purpose of killing everything is fun. When you do it out of mech with shit tone of guns it just becomes better, but it is not necessary.

Yeah I am not talking about resurrecting stuff but there are fun games out there, deal with this OP.

That would explain why he is crying.

Don't mention that fucking abortion. Macross or get out.

Honestly everything about Xenoblade X was a damn mess.

Even ignoring the horrible translation (which is what really ruined it for me) and censorship a lot of the gameplay was just not explained at all to the player. I actually felt safer when i wasn't in a mech because of the damn cost on them, and only really figured out how healing works like half way through the game.

It really sucks because there is still a good game in there, it just got its shit fucked on both ends.

It's clear someone here has never played Strike Suit Zero.

The music was stellar though.

>"This JRPG is the only game that's anything like my fave shit IP in a long time!"

I didn't know DSP posted here

you are absolutely correct, it really was a great game butchered into something completely shit by western localization in an effort to cater to as many plebeian normalfags as possible while alienating the core audience for shekels.

If I wanted fast, I'd play something not armored core. Armored core was a medium paced half sim and filled its niche well. Chromehounds was a better successor to armored core than 4A, 4, and 5

Kirby: Planet Robobot looks good.

Was there even a core audience for anime in the 80s?

We'll never get a Macross game in the West thanks to Harmony Gold kikiery.

I hope their CEO ends up in jail.

Slow down thereally friendo. Chrome hounds was an AWFUL spiritual successor to Armoured Core. If anything, 5 and Verdict day helped re-establish the slower pace of the older games.

Yeah. So fast that the servers couldn't keep track of anything for shit, so you would have people blading you from halfway across the map. Hence the term 'Lag blading'. That or you would spawn into the game, and then see only a flash before you realized you got rocked by a Kojima missile.

バーーーーーーーカ!

Considering V and VD were purely multiplayer with a tact-on single player, as well as the fact that the single player experiences of AC games have always been pretty weak, I can safely say that caring about multiplayer in an AC game is reasonable.

what
how

shit was good

I say it in almost every one of these types of threads, but:
Extreme G. Fast paced F-Zero with superbikes and good licensed electro/trance and weapons/powerups.
If it were even done pretty good, it would still be a fun-ass game again.

Also the soundtracks kick ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=BAbFD2W3Ch8
youtube.com/watch?v=8VbAWpj8aoc

Macross 30 was out like 5 years ago or something and its fun.

Does anyone have the NTSCJ Xenoblade X ISO?

There's the EUR undub that adds everything back if that helps.

And keeps all of the shit "culturualization" 8-4 popped out their ass.

Holy shit OP, play Armored Core you piece of shit

If only Macross games were still being made.

If only.

????????

They marketed anime as Saturday morning cartoons, user

I'm more upset that nobody is fan translating any of the Macross games.

It was a great game. It's too bad the MUH CENSORSHIP shitposting force made it impossible to discuss unless you pretended to have imported the nip version.

Voltron: Defender of the Universe is all I remember from that time period.

That is one ugly ass animu girl.

You mean Go-Lion, the anime so shit japan would rather wish it didn't exist

latest one came out on PS3 and was a solid game

I'm more mad I had to wait 43 hours for the giant ass mech but it was worth it. Felt as if they were dangling it on a fucking stick

Going to finish this game rest of the summer.