Trump on DACA kids: "We're going to show great heart! We're going to deal with DACA with heart."

TRUMP IS GOING TO HELP THOSE POOR KIDS. PRAISE KEK

During the press conference that just concluded he said:

You can tell he really cares for the kids. I ♥ Trump.

ICE is going to carry them gently to the other side of the border

He's going to very politely tell them to get the hell out of the country.

Meanwhile the merchant is hard @ working trying to undermine him.

Rep. Steve King: Trump should've repealed DACA on Day 1

cnn.com/2017/02/09/politics/kfile-steve-king-trump-daca/

They're going to get a free teddy bear when they're shipped back.

Sending those kids to the countries they belong in is the most compassionate thing he can do for them.

He's gonna give them each some candy as they get deported

I knew some concerned faggot was going to make a thing out of this. He can't just come out and say their going back. He has to keep these niggers guessing on what his motives are. ICE is already processing a lot of these people to much resistance. They're illegal and they're going back.

That's now how the merchant works you fucking nigger.

Are you new here or something? Steve King is literally a white nationalist.
And he's right, Trump SHOULD have repealed DACA already. He really should have. And he better do it now because he promised to do so.
As for you, you need to lurk more. Steve King is not just a conservative, he is a white nationalist. He is with us.

Did you get lost on your way to Holla Forums?

whatcha doin rabbi? that's awfully newfoggoty of you

You can tell by the look in his eyes that he has feelings for North Korea, too.

A CREW shill's first day on the job, I see.
Here's your (You), buy something nice with it.

lol wat

Funny how you guys don't notice this guy using the term "merchant" even more incorrectly.
Not only is Steve King not one drop kike, he is pure white, but he is the guy who said Europe should be white and that Greece was ruined by Turk genes.

Is this a new shill meme? He's a white man, why are you trying so hard to push a lie about him being a Jew? We have a very blatant shill here on our hands boys

Exactly. Sage and report this obvious concern shit.

sure boy, noticed, there you go~

You should get tested for retardation.

Reported for bumping a shill thread.

I always though Steve King was Jewish. His name sounds extremely Jewish. Maybe I'm wrong, but an undermining kike is an undermining kike no matter which way you slice it. What's so bad about helping these kids anyways. Trump is right, they're just kids.

Yeah my bad for not saging too, OP is a fucking blatant shill. Just report him and move on.

This is bait but I'm going to reply.
Absolutely fucking nothing about the names "Steve" and "King" are Jewish in any way. These are very typical Anglo names holy shit.

Secondly, LOOK AT THE MAN. He has textbook white man features. Not a single Jewish feature on his head.

Bumping? By posting in the thread 1 minute after the last person with a reply to a stupid shill? Wow you should also report the 3+ people after me, too, because obviously it's a shill conspiracy.

He looks Jewish to me. But whatever, he's still trying to undermine the President.

Which of you faggots don't want these baby spics thrown over the wall?

Pic related. What are you going to do about it, kike?

He's just going to let DACA expire.

This is the worst shill I've seen in quiet some time

The only King that I know of that is jewish is Larry King and thats a fake name, his real name is Lawrence Harvey Zeiger.

Usually someone says this when they have to make a hard decision. He is probably going to make an arrangement with other countries to take these kids back as special cases, cause shoving brown kids in handcuffs into ICE vans doesnt paint a good picture for normalfags.
Personally Id love to see it, ICE going from elementary schools to middle schools routing out all of the DACA scum in front of their American peers, got to harden up the youth to the deportations.

Not an argument.

He's not undermining shit nigger, He's advocating for Trump to throw the little beaners out with the rest of them. King is /ourguy/ you are not now GTFO.

No shit faggot, it's called an observation

Regarding the thread, he'll probably deport them gently or whatever, they are still going back

He's just trying to get Trump supporters to turn against him. Which is an awfully kike move for someone who supposedly isn't Jewish.

Did you come here from cuckchan for the HWNDU threads?

Stop fucking sliding nigger.

Here kid, try not to let these chocolates melt on the way back.

Begone bagel boy. Anyone who isn't from TRS can see through your shekel grabbing antics.

That will have an opportunity to learn from their parent's mistakes and stay the fuck there.

You JIDF kikes can astroturf this thread all you want, but you jew rats are going to drown in your own tears when Trump allows those kids to stay. When that happens you can kvetch all you want along with (((Steve "The Kike" King))), it won't make a difference.

Trump has made it clear, it's only a matter of time now.

When Trump starts doing the complete opposite of what he promised to do on the campaign trail and betrays all of the people who voted for him, then yes, it's time to start questioning him. This "INFALLIBLE GOD EMPEROR 1488D CHESS #NIMBLENAVIGATOR" shit has to end.

If Trump doesn't get the anchor babies out and grants them all citizenship, the US will be a majority non-white country by the end of the century. Probably much sooner.

This is probably the weakest strategy ive ever seen from shills.

Why would you bump a shill's thread user?

S-SORRY

I HAVE A HEADACHE FORGOT

And now you have trips.

Keks forgive you, if those trips are anything to go by

Not surprised. If any of you thought he was actually going to deport them, then you're just naive.

8/pol/ has reached gaymergate levels of retardation. There was a time, not long ago, when we used to laugh at them for this.

Well, you're right. It is easy to get carried away when you see someone finally not acting like a complete and total cuckold. But we have to be honest with ourselves and realize that Trump was never going to be Hitler. He's always only been about deporting illegals, which is barely going to do anything to improve our situation.

I hope Trump and Bannon are actually more hardcore than they admit; there are clues that they might be.

Checked

Is the best JEWCREW has to send? really? that's all you got? What happened to Cialdani writing linguistic killshots for you guys? You've fallen so far.

Literally goymergate tier. Jesus christ.

When did I say that?
Can you not read:

we know it's you JEWCREW. give it up

king is right DACA needs to end. anyone who doesn't agree is a libshit jew

This post reeks of either shill or newfag.

No.

W E W L A D S
E
W

L
A
D
S

being you must be suffering

Filtered. Try an actual argument, next time.

Sure, they can go with their parents right back to mexico…

You're thinking about anchor babies, user. These kids don't have parents.

When would it expire?

Trying to undermine him by telling him to actually get the illegals out?

Trump has always been weak on deporting "the good ones" (none are good).

Great post redditfaggot. First it was calling everyone CTR. Go back to the_donald and sucking off the greasy fucking Greek Milo Yiannopoulos.

Webm related

There's nothing wrong with holding Trump to his promises. I don't think him not immediately repealing DACA means he won't do it, but keeping it an issue means he'll have to deal with it sooner rather than later. However, ICE already picked up a dreamer, so I'm not overly worried about it.

Some shit happening there right now as we speak. Some brother or something of their dear leader was killed. CIA direct action to stir shit up?

Shill accidentally exposes himself as shill. Top kek.

ayooo LMAO

"I'm not ranting and raving"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

"What do you think Peter should I let him have more questions?"

HAHAHAHAHAH

Wasn't Steven King among the most polemic celebrities against the God Emperor?

This election revealed that you must not listen to celebrities (both sides) or any women for your political talks.