Have liberals reverted back to smugness?

Liberals were in a state of panic and the end is nigh. Now it seems they've reverted back to their usual demeanor. These people always have to bring up their politics no matter the situation. They're like a hivemind, a bunch of astroturfed golems. I've seen four or five of them in the past week alone talking about instituting IQ tests for voting. They have no clue about what that would mean. They have no idea that would completely destroy any chance they have of winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uVVTb3nZssQ?t=3646
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1379495.html
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1376919.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They aren't smug, it's just snide condescension with a little condensation forming on their foreheads.

After the live raping that POTUS just gave the lugenpresse, I'm pretty sure the shitlibs will be in full on panic again by tonight.

The five stages of denial aren't actually a roadmap, people will revert to stages they've already been through if they don't come to acceptance. This is them going back to denial again.

They will never rival our smugness.
Let them do it.

I missed it. Anywhere I can catch up on it?

DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Liberals may want it individually but their political leadership would shit absolute bricks if it were ever considered

Still mad from the other thread, cunt?

I thought beaners and niggers voted democrat.

1v1 me on MENSA ground, faggot

#CutForHillary

They're in a constant feedback cycle as long as they don't come to terms with anything. Perhaps a few will break the cycle.

Goon please. You've been trying for over a year and even with butthurt TRSodomites on your side you had zero effect. What makes you think you have a better chance now?

Make it so that you need to have passed High-school with a C average in order to vote.

CNN & BBC BTFO.

They are trying. Been a lot of snowflake comments from them as well. They are completely without self awareness and reinvent the wheel. Poorly.

Still, getting them to talk about it is not a bad thing. It's very racist of them, frankly. As we all know, Eurocentric IQ tests have been designed to fail Tyrone.

Why, right on the White House's channel, of course.
youtu.be/uVVTb3nZssQ?t=3646

They're projecting smugness because they truly don't want to show that they're actually terrified to face the consequences of being so loyal to King Nigger all these years.

Mind you that most liberals are programmed how to think by the likes of Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Bill Maher, John Oliver, Trevor Noah, etc. To them this is all just a joke and in their minds and they think the GOP is doomed in 2018.

Most of them still honestly think Obama was one of the greatest presidents we've ever had, and for that reason they truly don't understand how angry the right really is witth them.

They're in for a big wake up call once Trump starts carrying out his agenda in full force and Congress gets behind him (hopefully).

It's pretty clear their stories are just stories.
If they had any proof, they would launch a shitstorm. Instead, they try to foment outrage among their followers, as we've seen time and time again. Their followers have little agency besides screaming for their mothers, so the plan fails.
There won't be a public outcry against Trump about Russia, about Flynn, etc because the public is on Trump's side.
There will be no Watergate
There will be no Lewinsky

There will only be tiny voices crying out as their bubble pops

I am perfectly fine with that. First time I've agreed with an American Liberal in too long.

Oh, yeah people who develop an interest in foreign media are so base. Not like people who just take whatever the electric jew feeds them.

This is a bit of a deviation from OPs post but I didn't know where to say this and I didn't know if it warranted a thread of its own:

Lately (as in post-election) I've noticed more Holla Forums-ish comments around the internet. Note that I used the suffix "ish" there. Now the type of things that I see are very obnoxious - not the sort of smug banter you see here. It's very much shoehorning politics and whatnot in situations where it's not relevant and/or needed, and it annoys people more than brings them over from my observations. It feels very inorganic as if someone who is anti-Holla Forums (and I don't mean strictly with Holla Forums in mind, but I mean right wing views in general) but sort of understands it is trying to use similar terms/phrasing/ideas but present it in a way that's annoying.

Has anyone else noticed this or had their Spidey senses tingling? Is it that crazy of an idea to think that a group (likely multiple) would be doing that? I personally think it's more than plausible especially since we know that JIDF, CTR, etc. are things and they certainly monitor places like this and communities that are similar.

That's the beauty and liberal trap of it. Liberals aren't very race aware, they think IQ is fairly distributed among all races. They simply don't know how bad the IQ difference is. Also they buy the kike media image that every nationalists/conservatist is a degenerate neo-nazi or backwards hillybilly, while liberals and leftists are all super smart.

top kek, they don't realize that doing this would ensure the Dems would never win again
DO IT FAGGOTS

If I had to guess it's the younger generation finally starting to delve into politics and blurting out the first thing they here. Some 14 year old sees a meme video of Trump and thinks he's cool as dicks, then he hears all these cat ladies bitching about Trump and thinks "who the fuck are these people? I'll show them", and then he commits his first shitpost. It's a learning process and it means Holla Forums is sinning user.

This happens every single time they think they've stumped Trump. They celebrate like they actually accomplished something only to get so rhythmically booty blasted I'm surprised they aren't crying rape… well more of them anyway.

A lot of them seem to genuinely believe there's a revolution right around the corner. Too much Harry Potter and Star Wars. In their minds they can't not overcome the "facist villains". They're the hero, after all.

B..but IQ is a social construct made by racists to put down the black man. :^)

Not a revolution a Civil War control this narrative if they want a revolution we'll have a Civil War and the Right Will Win.

Yeah, "smug"

They're trying to keep the hope alive in some way. That's why that cringey shit about
The meme they want to push is that le Drumpf hasn't achieved that much and the resistance is effective. So that's why they get cocky, the moment a dindu gets hurt they'll go back to saying they're the oppressed underdog. They can't stop ICE raids so smugness is all they have.

Remember we must control smugness, smug gives hope and hope is dangerous take way their smug and they will realize they have nothing but despair.

He's fulfilling his promises faster than I've ever seen any leader do it(and he's actually fulfilling his promises). They didn't expect the wall to be up within a month, did they?

This is what amazes me the most, what other leader (using the term "leader" very loosely here) of any country in the West has ever done anything that doesn't involve just shoving more money into their bank accounts? For decades we've seen nothing like this.

Call them racist, right to their face.
Explicitly, don't pussyfoot around it. Say to them:
They'll get hot under the collar and demand that you explain yourself. Don't. Instead of explaining your accusation, tell them to do their research. If they keep on pushing, point out that the courts have ruled that businesses using IQ tests during the hiring process has a disparate impact.

The magic words are disparate impact or adverse impact. Use those words, and tell them to do their research.

If you spoonfeed it to them, they won't learn. They will reject the knowledge because it's coming from you. If they do the research themselves, they will learn.

You can only be smug if you know you're right. Lefties rely entirely on social proof and herd validation so they're never completely sure that they're right, only that nobody around them will try to prove them wrong.

And then the uman manda rides up to them and declares that satania best girl

I should at that this isn't about
That shit doesn't work. This is about baiting liberals into redpilling themselves about IQ and race.

I've never actually had the stomach to sit through a Jahans video. Holy shit he really believes that a feminist tranny army is going to kill the ebil nahtzees?

This really needs a Trump edit

Satania is best indeed.

haha ok

kek, this is the first I've heard of this. That's hilarious. What exactly did they expect to accomplish other than virtue signalling and the ability to spell a word with multiple syllables?

I don't think that most expect it at all. Regardless of what goes down, they'll screech.

See? Le Drumpf didn't do shit!
See? Le Drumpf didn't just make it appear out of thin air! What a liar!

I think both the left and right are just so used to all talk and no action; the reactions to any real change, however, are different. The right is seeing this and thinking "Oh shit, it's cool that someone wants to do something other than sit around for four years." The left is seeing this and thinking "Oh shit, someone wants to do something other than sit around and virtue signal and tell us that our 'feelings' are valid because we feel them? S-stop him!"

Perhaps every time Trump does something they don't like, they have to start the stages all over again. Every executive order is a little shoah. At any given time, a large percentage of leftists will be exhibiting the smugness that comes with the denial stage.

I notice more Holla Forums-ish posts all over, and indeed in places where it is not really needed. I tend to think its due to normalfags being fed up with leftists in general and venting. Leftyfags have ruined everything so normalfags who lean right are cutting loose on leftists.

Like on many music pages the default agenda is leftist in nature. This is annoying for anyone who isnt a commie faggot. Metalsucks is the worst at this shit, fuck that kike (((Axl Rosenberg))) and the rest of his (((staff)))

I don't care about weebs one way or the other but come on its the same shit as watching whatever is on your local tv.

No, they've just resumed bitching on the internet about Trump and making empty threats that their gonna "BURN IT DOWN!" or attack Trump voters.

Like Holla Forums

They're desperately trying to get smug by interpreting anything that impedes Trump as a monumental victory.
Here's the problem, it's an extremely thin facade that is shattered once Trump inevitably gets his way and they quickly revert to being shitter shattered.
They are extremely fragile broken shells that are trying to blindly swing out of anger/pain as they teeter toward oblivion.

Haha gooks are mad lads

Name 1 that actually does

Yeah, their behaviour is definitelly smugness.

It is salt, crying, irrationality and faggotry. That's a great thing

They must be so used to winning while being smug, that they think being smug is winning. They'll probably be declaring victory right up to the gas chamber.

Jojo Part II, that's not even a military anime.

Low test lefties, I sure am spooked.

Have any of you noticed for those that occasionally check butthurt on Holla Forums that they are becoming even more red pilled on shit? I'm fucking laughing at how they are turning into natsocs with pro-gun, racis, anti-semitic, anti-sjw, and other shit. Like they don't realize it isn't just an occasional Holla Forums trolling them; that Holla Forums is actually bleeding into their collective psyche the longer they have a board in h8chan.

Yeah they may be Carl the cucks in general, but something is stirring in them and they may be getting redpilled.

Go back to shilling cuckchan, you kike. Nobody is falling for your shit.

Dubs confirm leftyfags being gassed

You asked for it bud.

got some screencaps user?

This.

spicshit aside this is a good song

There is a pro gun thread and an attempt holocaust thread up. Chek em

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1379495.html
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1376919.html

*attempt at stopping lolocaust denial

The twitter bitches are full passive-aggressive, the left-leaning normie types have gone back to nitpicking, and for dedicated leftists there's panic.

I made a b8 thread there yesterday just to see what would happen pic related.
A lot of them appear to be Yuropeans.
But they are stupid as hell, probably most of them are high school kids. As an Yuropean myself I can confirm that most of teenage kids, and people up to 40 years old are completely cucked, the psy op worked really well in European education

some anons appear to be at least black pilled

I'm pretty sure a lot of Holla Forums is European based on the times of day I see the board explode all over Velocious. It's always around 3 and 5am EST.

unlisted?

Have this cap straight from netflix
I cancelled my account recently, I'm using another person's account

Checks out.

Unlisted probably because of the shills spamming dislikes

We're not all like that. It's the fucking smug cucks who reach Holla Forums, but their brains shut down and fail to process the information here. So they are aware it exists, and that it must at all costs be buried. For all the left's swearing up and down about how they're open minded - when exposed to Holla Forums, the open minded become Holla Forumsacks, and only someone with a strictly dogmatic form of thinking can maintain their liberal worldview.

Get the fuck out you commie cuck.

I meant European

Pretty sure he meant yuropoors.

my bad

They're getting really on the nose with this shit.

Yes, I get that the title is a double entendre likely. Just like "on the nose" was there. :^)

Lefties and especially Antifa are very active in Europe. Most of them are teenagers, about 1/8 of them are over 20, but art students or failed students or have rich parents, or all of it together. Only a small percentage is over 30 and the older people are often jewish, what a surprise. 95% of them take drugs, or at least alcohol very often.
I know it because as a teenager i was an edgy fuck who was hanging out with some people like that for a little while. Worst part is, when you're young they really try to get you into illegal shit all the time like fucking FBI agents, probably because teenagers don't get completely fucked in court and teenagers are gullible. Thank god i was at least smart enough to decline.

The 21rst century isn't all it was cracked up to be.

We're not even a quarter of the way through. It'll ramp up/

(kek'd)

Exactly this.
Young nationalists are a rare sight in European cities, teens typically care about drugs more than anything else, and only in rural areas do you find people into things like hunting, or fishing, etc
t. rural user who likes long guns and fishing

It's the same in Eastern Europe too, only the youth isn't nearly as cucked, but every urban teen up to young adult only cares about getting sloshed. However, if you asked me about the few antifas I know, all of them are drug addicts.

A bunch of trannies, niggers, cucks and feminists are coming for us?

I had so much hope for it but I've been thoroughly disappointed thus far. Things have been looking nicer lately though with all of the happenings and the insane triggering. Sucks that my country (Canada) has doubled down with our cuckoldry though.

Pic related.

Trunbull's Australia here, can someone kill our jew in chief so that the whole country doesn't get sold to chinks through TPP?

I don't get how you Strayans are all bantzy and shit yet are still liberal faggots.

How I read it at first.

Real scared now

I've noticed that and it's infuriating. Even my "moderate" friends buy this. Apparently, if people boycott Kellogg's or the newest Star Wars movie or feel unsafe about being a College Republican on a liberal campus and want a place away from them then:
I'm beginning to hate many of my friends.

The Melbournian libshits aren't the ones dishing out bants online and irl. It's mostly tradie tier blokes and older guys of any variety.

Sadly this. Urban life, Partying, festivals sex and drugs. A life full of degeneracy and "me me me". I had two really good friends who fucked their lifes because they got pulled into it. Because of drugs, one drove his car against a wall and the other is now a crack zombie. You can't even help them because they get really agressive towards you when you try to help, and change numbers and where they live often. It's like you become a traitor when you're not taking part of excessive degeneracy and live a selfish life, they'll hate your more than their parents.
Luckily i could get many other friends to the "good" side in my twenties by being an example of a better life, soft redpilling and being a positive influence.

I don't mean to sound like some Dr. Phil type but as someone who has dealt with addicts who were extremely close to me, I can say that it's true that people won't change unless they want to. You may have the bet of intentions (which I'm sure you did) but it's worthless if they're not ready to make changes for themselves. For some people it literally does take a near death experience or something extreme for them to get that wake up call. And keep in mind that shame is a powerful thing. While I personally think shame is good (if not overdone), a lot of people -especially millenials- respond super negatively towards it since they're pretty much unable to cope with introversion. Talking to them by starting with "You…" will already put them on the extreme defensive since you're already making them think you're accusing them of fucking up (which don't get me wrong, is usually the case). When trying to help them, I've found that leading questions works best; more conversational. "Hey, I've noticed we haven't been talking a lot lately… is anything going on?" or "Is anything new lately? I haven't seen you at XYZ much." A lot of the time they'll be sort of closed up, but if you disarm them by being non-accusatory, they'll sometimes open up. If you put any sort of onus on them, expect a lot of daddy issue-tier projecting in a "You're not the boss of me! Who do you think youuuu are?"

tldr - you basically have to be a schoolyard tard wrangler these days with most people… except you're not getting paid, you're not at a school, and you're going to slowly wonder if "Fuck it, I'm going to just become a hermit" is the conclusion that you're going to inevitably make.

I know that feeling user, a cousin of mine died because of drugs, well he was shot 3 times in the chest by 5.56x45, but it was because of drugs because he went inside a pharmacy in Antwerp during the day, with a gun, to get benzodiazepines. Spec ops then came and took him out long range from outside the pharmacy.
I carried his coffin on my shoulders to the grave. I was a teen at the time but that was my first redpill on what the drug culture really does to you.

Can confirm. Aunt was a druggie/alcoholic as a teenager and ruined her life/marriage all the way into her 50s. She's clean at the moment, but now she's obsessed with getting a nose job. Replacing one high with another.>>9283284

Or you could compare the IQ tests for voting with literacy tests for blacks to vote.
That would also work

Why is its face shaped like this? It looks different from FAS, but what is it?

sage- off topic

That's the mistake i made with the first friend you're right about that. But with the second friend i did as you said and neutrally asked how he is doing etc, but after a while he simply stops contacting you or starts ignoring you when you call. Addicts often start to live in a completely different world, and either they don't want you to be part of it, or are ashamed to let you see it. Either way, they became more agressive by default after a while, but it also probably depends on what kind of drug they take.

By now, when i see someone i know taking drugs or someone who wants me to take it, i simply state that i stopped taking anything, not even alcohol or smoking, and while it's their business what they do, they should be careful. When they ask further, i explain that my life has become much better and clearer without, and state i stopped the day my friend killed himself in a car accident due to drugs. It's not a personal shock they experience, but still a good wake up call when they know about my dead friend. It's not very shocking to them when they see it in news or documentaries, but they at least think about it when it's more on a more personal level.

Tried that user, either they stumble over their words and amygdala hijack because their brain has to suppress the realisation they might have uncovered an uncomfortable truth, or they claim the court ruling is evidence the tests are flawed.

Oh fucking please let this happen Kek. Most of the population of blacks and hispanics would lose their political influence overnight.

What this friend here doesnt realize is that the feminists, trannies and all that other extremist stuff infiltrating the left is that they are mainly there to neuter them.

If you are too young to remember 8 years of mad leftist reactions to a neocon cuck like Bush, you have no idea of the ever-escalating hysterical commie salt-frenzy we are in for.

Why is this slide thread still live?

That idea would get shot down pretty quickly. Libtards believe that IQ is a social construct when it's inconvenient (a.k.a. when discussing nigs and spics) and that the tests are designed to give whites an advantage, even when Asians score higher. However, they'll be sure to point out how all of the "highest IQ" states like Massachusetts and Washington voted for Hillary.

It's complacency. When trump got elected, they lost their heads because they thought the RWDS would start purging them immediately as per their own fear mongering went. Nearly a month later, they're starting to thing they'll not be hung on trees and dragged out to the streets to be curbstomped.

Are liberals really this retarded? Their thesis doesn't even explain why blacks in Africa do so badly on IQ tests, let alone why black children adopted by white parents do much, much worse than adopted white or even mixed race children from teh same communities.

Well, they didn't like the idea of IDs. I guess this is another option.

Kallmann syndrome.

Is that why they think Trump "isn't doing anything"? They were literally expecting concentration camps?

This. If you build trust with them and listen rather than tell then you can get a lot further sometimes.

The Goon fear the Samurai.

By the logic of this comic, the niggers in Africa should be on par with us lol

I was not aware they went from:
to:
they are really desperate

Do you have the "Forcefull breakthrough into a trap" Bittenfeld one?

Dubs confirm.