Nigger calls the Japanese players "monkeys"

What the hell did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VogdofDmX74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is what nips actually believe.

Anime character designs are based off white people after all.

They'd all look the same if they had real jap hair and eyes.

Funny then how the nips have no issue portraying Chinese characters as stereotypical Asians.

CHINKED

Both look chinese so that won't exactly work

Weeb poos. Sure is accurate imo.

I wouldn't say the lg looks chinese

anime chinese still look cool so nobody cares.
balladbird lee
that guy
some other badass anime chinks i forgot about…

They are based on Japanese people if anything, but they don't really look like any real people.

When Western artists try to draw characters in anime style, they usually end up looking like something drawn by a Western artist, but when East Asian artists do the same they look the same as Japanese art. It's at least my theory that this happens because the artists are influenced by their race and traditional art.

Delusional.

pic related had the most realistic portrayal of the Chinese in fiction i've ever seen, depicting them as the pseudo kikes they are.

There's Western artists who can do it. It's just that usually Western artists produce work that looks like a Western artist trying to draw in the anime style, instead of something that just looks like the genuine thing.

The closest we got was the castlevania "anime." You can hardly tell its not an anime trying to keep the moeshit subdued, shows with art styles like GITS SAC.

I didn't see it but judging by clips and screenshots it's a mixed bag. At some points it looks or very nearly looks like it could be anime, but then at other times it doesn't. Accurately making "moeshit" would be the real test of skill.

Actually if I remember correctly she ends up going for Al's BIG WHITE DICK. This shit promotes ricemixing. And reddipol claims this is what will save the "white" race.

They protrayed everyone as bad except Japan.

He meant it in this way
hooktube.com/watch?v=VogdofDmX74

thank you reddit

bump5