TRS is a degenerate den of kike faggotry

TRS is confirmed for literally faggots. I went to their super-secret event; I only showed up Saturday, but it was a shit show. I'm glad I didn't pay for an invite. The only guy pulling actual security wasn't invited, either. One of the War Room guys got arrested Friday for choking a thot; funny how they claim to be hard core, yet suck the cock of a fat jew fucker and colorblind primadonna. Hell, all of those fags are hypocrites. There was some faggot in a full SS uniform who asked the normie bartender downstairs for a glass of juice about 2 minutes before the cops arrived due to a noise complaint from 50 drunken faggots shouting 'Sieg Heil' off the balcony. Two retards were arrested. One sieg heiled a cop, the other had warrants. Yet, that colossal faggot brags to ANTIFA. The gayest part was that midget faggot Johnny yelling at everyone who walked by and how he kept hitting on guys, too. It was a literal faggot fest. Instead of calling it TRSLEMANIA, it should've been been 'Cocks on the Docks.' At least those kikes didn't get any of my money.

Other urls found in this thread:

theadmiralroom.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey this thread might get deleted, hit me up with your information at [email protected]/* */ if it does.

/trs/ BO

Were any of the people who supposedly split with TRS there? Like either of the FtN faggots?

Wasted dubs for this shitty excuse of a blogpost kys

Hopefully the mods leave this one go. Unlike the last TRS thread, this has potential.

Spotted the TRSodomite.

Any pics, how much was the ticket?

No. It was a competition to see who would have the privilege of sucking off Mike and Sven.

No pictures. $125 a fag.

can we just not talk about these faggots anymore tbh
they're irrelevant and have fucked off from what I see

Who from the war room got arrested? Where was it? Doesn't this mean we could find their mugshot?

where have you been?

By your description, the event seems eerily like it was a honeypot to get them all imprisoned. In a Hillary Clinton America, I assume this would've happened for certain.

Good thing the only reason I use it is to bash TRSodomites. Trust me my SSN isn't going through cock.li.

It was in Texas.

What city? What charge?

Fuck if I know/

Color me absolutely shocked.

Mayhem and one of the Vandals.

Seabrook. Here's the venue website:
theadmiralroom.com

So you went to a private party that cost money, didn't pay for it, are butthurt about roman salutes and are still bitching about it here?

Seabrook, TX on 2/12/2017?

Sounds about right. Either way, it's always fun to watch the collapse of every namefag.
remember to donate, our website costs so much to maintain.

I went to observe, but security was so laxed that all they checked for was a name tag. When they were rushing this large guy with a beard who they unpersoned, I walked in, grabbed one, and nobody noticed.

Reposting my OC from the last thread.

Any jews in attendance? Mike's wife?

You're either a faggot. A kike. Or a complete moron.

Mayhem arrested at some nearby bar 2/10 Vandal arrested 2/11 at the venue.

I snuck out while they were looking for the faggot in the Nazi uniform.

I think I found him

Kys faggot

Go on.