Trump Picks Hispanic Alexander Acosta to head Labor Department

archive.fo/ZKjmz
thehill.com/homenews/administration/319893-trump-unveils-new-pick-to-head-labor-department

Thoughts on a Spic heading the labor department Holla Forums? Does this mean he's going to put his people to work building the wall? Top Kek if so.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T1zpd
breitbart
archive.fo/fRIQQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano
breit*bart.com/big-government/2017/02/16/alexander-acosta-department-labor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that just a really white picture or is he actually nearly pure? For real though, dudr is American, I bet he's cut all ties to his shit skin heritage and works hard to be as Hwhite as possible. I don't know much about him ton be honest.

He picked this guy for the same reason he picked Nigger Carson for that other job.

palmbeachpost.com/news/alexander-acosta-trump-labor-pick-history-south-florida/HZLKtGEExh14LbgJDQQxGI/

We're purging the illegal vote for 2018/2020 boys.

He's probably pretty close to pure Spaniard descent, kind of like Ted Cruz's dad. Also just as fucking hideous.

How mamy threads do you need Rabbi?

He looks like a Castizo to me.

I have no racial animus towards Iberians, only Mestizos and Amerindians.

Cubans hate Mexicans

Who doesnt

The other thread was posted at the same time I was preparing this one. Maybe a few mins before. I didn't save the delete code or I'd take it down. Not everyone is a kike. Lurk Moar faggot.

He looks like a White Mestizo to me (minimum 60% white), he's alright.

You are a kike for bumping both threads.
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Epstein's super law-kikes got him to give Epstein a cushy plea deal back when his pedophilia was really coming out. Acosta says he regretted being bullied and after more came out said he regretted not being harsher.

archive.is/T1zpd

(Chequed)
I'm (mostly) liking what I'm seeing from this guy on his legal record, but that's not what he'll be doing while Sec of Labor.

Sad.

Acosta = sephardi Jew.

Well, so do majority of the other enclaves. That nothing new, to the Cubans they're ungrateful assholes and communist traitors. To the guatemalan monkeys, they're racist assholes. To both, best honduras and bad honduras, they're lazy assholes with uppity indians. to the nicaraguans they're lazy bag of jew loving dicks. While argentinians are trying to convince the rest that they're white.

I knew the madman would not fail us.

We made it

I'm starting to wane on Trump. Between the Muslim executive order, Flynn, and this I'm ready for a win.

If Trump splits up 9th circuit because of their shit ruling, it would have been worth it famiglia.

Just how much of their work is he doing for them?

Bad, bad choice
breitbart com/big-government/2017/02/16/alexander-acosta-department-labor/

bump for mods deleted other, better-formatted, thread and gave OP a one week ban

Reminds me of agent smith

From what I've seen this guy has been deep into the
meme. Immigrants are still immigrants and this is really fucking bad for white interests.
This guy is a globalist and plays right into the hands of the kikes who want to displace or entirely breed-out the white demographic.
This is fucked.

He also helped get Jeffery Epstein off the hook.

This is about the summation of the message we should be sending Trump. Our outreach crew needs to be putting pressure on Trump over this, because this is bad Jew-Jew.

archive.fo/fRIQQ

dubs confirm, get this shit to him on Twitter. He needs to be sent the message that this kind of anti-white bullshit goes against everything he campaigned for.
AMERICA First not immigrants first.
that's civic nationalist cuckery and you know it.

Exactly, guy is a kikey lawyer through and through. Not on our side at all.

forgot image

Cruz is of Marrano descent. Adopting surnames with very overt Christian themes, such as "cruz" for cross, has been a staple of Marranos.

Dubs confirm dubs. I want to see the tweets you faggots are sending to Trump.

I don't have any social media or email - someone's gotta do it though

Sad, but probably truer than we'd like to admit.
I too am completely without a social media account on any platform - and honest to god, I can't imagine how anyone would willingly employ their time to that end. Last time I tried to make a twitter account, I got it locked down within less than 10 minutes.

mods are going full retard.
I hope they die.

Same here, and they wouldn't let me make a new one without some kind of secondary verification which is just another way of identifying you.
web2.0 is fucking cancer, even just lurking twatter I get a headache. I still use youtube occasionally and that shit is all definitely driven by deep-learning algorithms these days.
I would not be surprised at all if all the alt-right twitter kids aren't "shadowbanned" or something and all corralled into their own little circlejerks, only seeing things twitter thinks they either want to or don't want them to see.

>>>Holla Forums gnusocial is the platform to move to
Its not perfect but its getting there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano

This guy needs to be denied

Call your congressman

THIS DUDES RESUME PROVES HE IS A SWAMP-DWELLER
FUG DIS

The fucking stereotypes are glorious. Our SecDef is a hard dicked war fighter too. What a time to be alive

breit*bart.com/big-government/2017/02/16/alexander-acosta-department-labor/

is this a good choice?