Pedowood is starting to adapt anime because the capeshit market is starting to dry up

It's all the same.

They did this for long time already.

Anime was always shit and a mistake so nothing has changed

get out

subtle bait

LOOOOLOLOLOLOL WEEBSHIT

Nope. It's the exact opposite they're looking towards anime because capeshit is so wildly popular but has a limited number of IP's to exploit. Anime is similar to capeshit and gives them a whole new pool of franchises to draw from.

Good. Anime is as cancerous as capeshit.

Not a single one has succeeded so far. Except for Edge of Tomorrow but it isn't based on a popular weebshit and not that many know about the original manga.

Took years and numerous failures before they got the capeshit formula right for mass consumption. They will get the weebshit right sooner or later.

Capeshit is a single genre (and mostly from just two companies), anime is every genre.

This is like the 2000s all over again, there was also a big anime boom then. Stuff like Samurai Jack, Animatrix, Halo Legends, Kill Bill (the anime sequence) and Avatar TLA happened. Then it died down.

Your right their direct adaptations so far have been failures ,however the success of western comic book adaptations + the success of "anime inspired" films like the Matrix and Pacific Rim and the current zeitgeist of "le nerd culture is so cool and quirky XDD" means they aren't gonna stop trying anytime soon.

this. I thought the Battle Angel Alita adaptation would be the first to find success since Cameron was attached as both director and executive producer for the longest time and is apparently a huge fan of the source material, but he left the project for the Avatar sequels and now Robert Rodriguez is directing and he cast some ugly unknown spic to play Gally so it'll be another flop for sure.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WEEBS

except good

cuckinobody cuckicares cuckiyou cuckiretarded cuckime cuckiobsessed cuckiweeb cuckiloser cuckivirgin

We're talking about the same group of people that thought they'd turn a profit on a Blade Runner sequel with a blockbuster budget just because the original consistently shows up on WatchMojo top 10 lists. Of course they'll keep trying.

Doubt they get that much out of these Hollywood deals, and whether or not a live action adaptation is ever going to happen is a complete crapshoot and this might be just a passing trend. It would be crazy to expect that it's going to happen, and any property that makes it that far is going to have to become a success in Japan first. Besides, if their properties keep getting adapted and streamed then they're already succeeding and don't have to change anything.

It's about as good and bad as everything else.

Fine by me, live action animes always turn out to be money losing shitshows

spotted the goon

I remember when SA was funny (a long time ago), now goons just spam shit like this.

Literally the only two words cuckime fags know.

t. asshurt normalfag goon

i can't really tell the difference between either group anymore. you're both unfunny thin skinned fags these days.

Shut the fuck up you bitch centrist

It's almost like it's the same two people pretending and samefagging over and over for months on end for attention because it's a 10 person board or something.

Speed Racer was kino.

Anime is for normalfags.

I prefer Speed Racist

Absolutely retarded.

Also

Narcissism. Also ask the mods to show all posts by me or that other fag.

In an alternate reality, maybe.

KEK

So what is the next anime they are going to fail to adapt into live action?

Eva.

boku no pico

Most normies I know watch anime and read manga.

Was at Brexit joke, or am I giving Jaden too much credit?

Holy shit that's rare.

The funny goons fucked off too 4chan. The faggot's stayed and paid ten bux.

How would it be a Brexit joke?

LOL

Just the popular ones that account for one or two percent of the year's output.

Whatever lies you need to get through the day.

It's a fact of every anime community I've ever been to that even the regulars there who think of themselves as anime fans have a relationship to anime that's similar to the relationship that SJWs have to video games. Chad McNormalfag is not likely to be watching Urahara or Imouto sae Ireba Ii this season.

I know it bothers you that you aren't the special outsiders anymore but you will have to accept it. Anime is normie land now.

It's almost as if you didn't read anything I just said because it shatters your belief that anime is normie land now.

Nothing you wrote shattered anything. Just the same sad delusions of every fanbase dealing with normie invasion. Seen it so many times. You hold on to those delusions as long as you can. It won't change anything.

They got capeshit right with capekino examples like Raimi's spoodermaynes, or TDKR. The rest is flaming dog shit.

The delusion is believing that Chad McNormalfag is totally down with shows like Prisma Illya, Tenshi no 3P, Oreimo, Eromanga-sensei, Imouto sae Ireba Ii, K-On, Tamayura, Konohana Kitan, Idolmaster and Kemono Friends. What are the anime that normalfags on 4chan and Holla Forums always complain about? Hint: it's the shows I just mentioned. People who've been posting on an anime forum for the last ten years generally don't like them either. They want Akira, not Azumanga.

A K-On adaptation would probably do well if Disney shilled it to little girls

Idolmaster is like super popular among girls in Japan. Kemono Friends and other moe animes are always a hit in anime communities. Just go to any anime board and see for yourself.

There's nothing obscure about anime anymore, sorry.

They'll still pozz it. Mugi will be black, Mio will be latina and Ritsu would be a dyke.

Ritsu is all about pure love.

I didn't mean Japan, I meant the West. Japan is a different story.

How about you shut the fuck up about your cuckime and get the fuck of this board.
Now.

shut the fuck up, nerd
nobody cares

cuckiHAcuckiHAcuckiHA
cuckitriggered cuckigoon cuckishits cuckihis cuckipants cuckibecause cuckihe cuckican't cuckiban cuckime cuckiposts
cuckimaybe cuckiyou cuckishould cuckifuck cuckioff cuckiback cuckito cuckiSA

But you cared enough to reply nine hours later.

I enjoy that vols here let the banter flow between weebfags, fags looking to get a rise out of militant weebs, and legit asshurt normalfags instead of shutting it down like they so often do. keeps things entertaining.

You have little to worry about, japshit lover.

HURTS MY HANDS

everytime

And nothing of value will be lost.