What do you think happened to JFK?

With all this talk about the very real deep state, I remembered a few things from Oliver Stone's JFK and I watched it this morning.
Seems there are a lot of parallels with what JFK was doing and what Trump is doing. I realize that JFK was not /ourguy/ and he was a filthy mick and a Catholic, his family had ties to the mob and they managed to produce Ted Kennedy, a big fat mistake.
JFK, like Trump and Caesar, was surrounded by enemies. Love him or hate him, both Trump and JFK are now spitting in the face of those who would profit from war. Kennedy's Vietnam and Trump's Iran/Russia. This is simplistic because Kennedy had made a lot of enemies with more people in high places than Trump.
I think it's clear, not just by watching the movie JFK - but by common sense, that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone if he was even guilty at all.
If I could, I'd like to ask what you personally (Holla Forums is not one person) believe murdered JFK and why. But also, do you see some parallel with Trump and how many people he's pissed off with big money being lost to corporations who use immigrant labor and could you see another Black Op being done on Trump.
I have to say, examining the facts about the JFK assassination, it scares the shit out of me when I think about Trump. I think if something happens to him, it will be even easier to just blame a lone crazy nut for the assassination of Trump than it was for JFK.
So what happened in your opinion and does it keep you up at night when you think about Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
hoaxofthecentury.com/ColdbloodedNaziSniperJFK1.htm
tabublog.com/2015/11/22/the-jesuits-assassinated-jfk-83-years-ago/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Certificate.)
web.archive.org/web/20130524211953/http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=jfkmyth
youtube.com/watch?v=SbLIWszVc2Y
archive.org/details/CIALEAKS
youtube.com/watch?v=iNR-x1net-A
john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm
mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tjlSjBlIn-E
intmensorg.info/msn.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
whale.to/b/astucia_b.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdvk1GuRwr8
forward.com/culture/185293/lee-harvey-oswald-and-the-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=gRsIC_7NEqc
ww

youtube.com/watch?v=4FVsS2sDkpE
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/USO/chp3_p1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WovyEqfR8Hg
amazon.com/Devils-Chessboard-Dulles-Americas-Government/dp/0062276174
8ch.net/pol/res/9548071.html#9556370
media.8ch.net/file_store/0ddd5300ad5c28a2c9f901c6cf1df558b9a0e6db18d1ab60ce33b86dd9087e03.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins
youtube.com/watch?v=EdbVyhzCcq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wap7YX1OeUs
jfklancer.com/pdf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly yes it does, we have been talking about this for over a year though

Kikes wanted nukes, JFK didn't want them to have nukes, kikes killed JFK, Johnson let them have nukes.

It's literally that simple. They are willing to kill for FAR less.

George H. W. Bush and the CIA had him killed.

jews

And right now you have Trump putting out that he is unsure of Israel expanding its settlements. There's no shortage of people with the power to kill him that he's pissed off. At this point, what filthy kike or slimy corporation isn't pissed off at Trump?

I guess that's what I'm getting at here. Trump is pissing off the CIA at least as much as JFK did. It's got me a little… uneasy. Trump should continue to hammer away at them, but will it prove to be something terrible for the emperor?

He was murdered by filthy kikes like OP

JFK was going to expose communist infiltration in our government.

Communists killed JFK.

Fuck off, I'm a mick. I just put that out there so this wouldn't get derailed into a discussion about who he was or why Holla Forums doesn't like JFK. I want it to stay on topic about the assassination and not his personal character or how degenerate he was.
The point is that no matter what you think happened to JFK (CIA, kikes, big money), Trump is in many ways following in his footsteps in that he's pissing off the same people.

Killed by the mafia and CIA no doubt

Nixon would be assassinated too but they figured two would be obvious, so instead they assassinated Agnew and framed Nix the same way the media is shitting on Trump.

Forgot to add Ford became president afterwards which began the Government takeover of our daily lives.

Reagan almost saved us before going senile.. then Bush Sr started giving the orders before his official presidency like a parasite in Reagan.

CIA and MOSSAD killed him, multiple shooters

I don't believe the mafia could have pulled off the things that needed to be pulled off to get JFK assassinated cleanly. I think the CIA was definitely involved and so were others.

Agnew died in 1996 (he wasn't assassinated), and was removed from office by jewry, not some babby's first conspiracy theory involving the CIA and mafia.

Reagan was the goodest of the good goys, even before his brain turned to mush,

He did this:
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
By that executive order, he basically took all the power from the FED, the jewish corruption tool for creating money out of air. He got assassinated by an MKULTRA test object shortly after.

Watching the Zapruder film, I think it's clear that there are multiple shooters from multiple locations. Have any /k/ommandos ever tried to fire 3 shots at a moving target with a bolt action rifle from that distance in under the time allotted? I think it's 3 shots in under 8 seconds, by the most conservative account. Some have it at under 5 seconds, but I think 8 seconds even is stretching it.

You should have read the wikipedia entry before posting that. The executive order didn't do what you think it did.

I don't believe Oswald could have made that shot with that rifle through those trees in that time limit. I just don't believe that it was one MKULTRA test subject.

He also intended to take away the ability to print money from the ==(((Federal Reserve)))== and give it back to the government.

Fuck redtext doesn't work with jew symbolism.

Well, back to >>>/test/ for me.

Redtext only works on it's own line.
(((Federal Reserve)))

Fucking LURK MOAR
Just google an alternative news source to find out what it really did. His predecessor absolutely neglected the executive order and took steps against it being conducted. He didn´t annulize it though, because that would have looked suspicious.

Redtext has to be on its own line, and you're wrong about it being the Fed. See:

These people are the best of the best.

Which one? Infowars or that old faggot Jim Marrs who claims the Nazis did it? The Executive Order 11110 story is a myth used to take the blame off of the party that was actually responsible: Israel.

Wikipedia contradicts itself:
>The order allowed the Secretary to issue silver certificates, if any were needed, during the transition period under President Kennedy's plan to eliminate Silver Certificates and use Federal Reserve Notes.
Then later:

The site makes no attempt to refute that theory. It only claims that it was an "alleged" accusation.

Also, Trump has been talking about an audit of the Fed. If he ever finds out the extent of kikery at the (((Fed))), he will want to shut it down as well. If the fed is what killed JFK, then Trump isn't exactly safe from that.

The order itself refutes the accusation, but just watch the embedded video.

Who has installed the FED? Rothschilds and Warburgs, archkikes. Who controls it until now? Jews. For decades their control was unbroken.
http:// humansarefree.com/2013/11/jfk-killed-after-shutting-down.html

Yes, Jewpedia, with such notable writing in arcticles such as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
>>>/reddit/

For sure. Here's hoping he can avoid dying until he kicks the kikes in the teeth.

No need. The text of the order is on wikipedia as well.

That alone is a threat to the Fed, as I see it.

I was in 4th grade when he was murdered
When I was in 7th grade it seemed fishy to me.
By the time I was in 12th grade I promised myself some day I would "go to Dallas".
I succeded in making my pilgrimage the first thing I noticed was the area he was shot in was tiny compared to every picture and video I had ever seen of the event that day.
I was truly astonished. I have read literally dozens of books on the subject and every time I would finish a book I would go AHA so thats what happened. Eventually I finally realized every book I ever read never encompassed the whole truth and I would have to sort out bits and pieces from each one. When I first got the Interwebs there was an online publication called JFK lancer there was around 50 magazines with 3-7 articles in each one I read every article in every magazine they had up. Today I finally realize Lee never fired a shot that day. They found him with in 2 minutes on the second floor lunch room sitting calmly sipping a soft drink, That lunch room is right up the stairs and halfway down the building from where you can see him standing seconds before Kennedy was shot. If this thread stays relevant for a while I will add a bunch of info for people to look at.
You can start here
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/postphotos.html

If Oswald was the lone gunman, why would he deny it? There's no reason to deny it if he was making a political statement or whatever the fuck. It's pretty obvious it was a conspiracy.

It means that they are able to produce money without loaning it from the FED for interest due to stored silver in the US treasury. See the problem kikes could have with that?

Wow, and I thought I was the oldest one here. Hi there.

Yes, that's why I said it was a threat to the Fed user.

You can find shitty blogs saying anybody killed JFK, it doesn't make it true.
hoaxofthecentury.com/ColdbloodedNaziSniperJFK1.htm
tabublog.com/2015/11/22/the-jesuits-assassinated-jfk-83-years-ago/

EA 11110 didn't do what you think it did. Even Jim Marrs, whose book, citing a retracted article in The Spotlight, is the main source of the claim, moved away from it recently.

Watch the video. It's Bill Still, the guy who made the Money Masters.

Since you're probably an infotard, I can find you the Jonestein-approved G. Edward Griffin refuting it too.

Thanks. Great to have a perspective from someone who was alive and has been to Dallas.
Does everyone understand that they did an examination and found no gun powder on Oswald's hands? They never inspected the Carcano rifle that supposedly fired the shot to see if the rifle had been fired that day?
Or that the scope was defective?

So what did it do then? Are you a disinfo shill? And no, i think Alex Jones is a goon designed to make "truthers" look bad. But that doesn´t mean he lies all the time. The FED theory is well-established and logical, that is why he echoed it.

>The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform the following-described functions of the President without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President.

>Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): (1) "The authority to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury."

Therefore, my statement in The Creature from Jekyll Island is correct. EO 11110 did not order the printing of Silver Certificates. It ordered the amendment of a previous executive order so that the United States Code would authorize or "empower" the Secretary of the Treasury to issue Silver Certificates if the occasion should arise.

The occassion did arise between January 1963 and October 1964 with the issuance of 768 million of the 1957B Series, which carried the signatures of Kathryn O'Hay Granahan and C. Douglas Dillon. This was the smallest issuance since 1935, and it was the last. (See "Silver Certificate" at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Certificate.) Please remember, however; that, EO11110 did not order the issuance of these certificates. It merely authorized the Secretary of the Treasury to do so, which is what happened.

web.archive.org/web/20130524211953/http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=jfkmyth

Not even user and I am not the oldest as well we have a few 70 year old anons that have tipped their hands.

Fuck, forgot to greentext the last two paragraphs.

See: or just read the link because I fucked the formatting up.

And you think the Fed was ok with this, why? They want to be the only one issuing money. They want to keep the privatization of currency in their hands.

Yes I do.
The carcano was a mauser that got magically changed to a carcano that just so happened lee bought by mail order. A Dallas sheriff first identified it as a mauser but that got changed quick as a bunny.

Along with the revolver that supposedly shot the DPD officer that day. Instead of buying another rifle from an untraceable source, he ultimately decided to use a "Carcano" (or Mauser) to shoot JFK. Either Oswald is the luckiest shot and dumbest assassin of all time or we've got a nigger in the woodpile.

A national leader only becomes an assassination target when he attempts to remove the fractional reserve bank from his country or to stop trading in US dollars. This was true for Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Gaddafi, and Saddam. Even Hitler was Time's Man of the Year until he switched Germany over to labor-backed currency. This is why I think it was banking Jews, like the ones to whom Trump married his kids. They're the ones who have the audacity to do shit like this, and it's why they all deserve to be brutally tortured.

He pissed a lot of interests off. Bankers, intelligence, and was heavy with his EOs. A lot like Trump, actually. It would be funny to see Pence become president, he's like you know who on steroids.

I think the (((Deep State))) had him killed so LBJ could run amok. Under LBJ you get Vietnam war and 1965 Immigration act. LBJ was a wet dream for globalists.

That somehow mirrors an article of (((Huffington Post))):
http: //www.huffingtonpost.com/j-bradley-jansen/jfk-not-killed-in-fed-con_b_4287519.html

Huffington Post was created (amongst others) by Andrew Kikebart.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbLIWszVc2Y

I never insinuated that he was adding silver certificates to the economy, rather that he had planned to remove the printing power from the fed, which the video did not address.

Pence is Trump's Johnson. They would much rather have Pence than Trump. Sure, Pence hates fags, but kikes actually don't give a shit about fags. Kikes care about money, Israel and global domination.

Tippett
He never fired a shot and how does a leo mistake a mauser for a carcano?

This. Kikes are unbelievably protective of their central banking system. Note that there are only 4 (!) countries left in the world that are not Rothschild owned or controlled. Syria, Iran, Cuba and North Korea. The same countries that get discredited by the MSM on a daily basis.

Read the full article. The order was meant to decrease the circulation of Silver Certificates, which would have been good for the fed.

The Time "Man of the Year" article was anti-Hitler. None of you faggots who bring it up have actually read it.

Because the article cites Still and Griffin to prove that even "conspiracy theorists" don't believe it.

other way around carcano for a mauser i meant sorry.

Answer the question, nigger.
Basically, this

See, there's the thing.
Nobody expected JFK to be killed for what he did, so it came as a shock tragedy.
If Trump was killed it would be a vindication of everybody who's ever said anything bad about the tyranny of the bolshevist elite.

JFK was a national tragedy. Trump is the last thing that is keeping the country from civil war.
That's why they're trying so hard to do it legitimately, watergate-style, put him in jail/out of office instead of just pull the trigger. Too much anger/energy behind him to just think they can whack him consequence free.

Today, with the knowledge LEO has about guns, I wouldn't put it past them. But back in '62, LEO knew rifles. Wasn't much to know back then, really. And this is Dallas, when Texas was legitimately the US capital for gun ownership. Yeah, I don't understand.
It only makes sense when you look at it from the perspective of it being a conspiracy.

I read somewhere a long time ago JFK discovered he could "buy out the FED" for the paltry sum of around 250 million and be done with it.
I have no idea as to the accuracy but I do remember reading it.

Maybe you need to ask Jimmy Hoffa!!!

CIA LEAKS zip 729 MB

archive.org/details/CIALEAKS

You can read it on the side of the barrel it was the same way back then as well.

Jacob Rubenstein has never been uttered on the TV since the day he shot Lee it was always his alias Jack Ruby

Are those rats ripping away their testicles? Interesting. I prefer oldschool though. Sounds funnier and i don´t have to see their wicked faces.

But user, the point is that they blame some "weird loner guy" in Oswald. They blamed a "weird loner guy" in Sandy Hoax. They blamed a weird loner guy for the Charleston negro church shooting. They do this so people can look at it and say, "well it was just one weird loner guy."
The thing is they have worked for years to establish the "weird loner guy" narrative for everything that happens of this nature. They could blame it on some crazy guy and normies wouldn't even blink. It's standard operating procedure. What if they pin it on an "alt right" loner who went crazy like Hinckley?

Shit. Time to invest all my assets in silver and move to Cuba, living off the grid.

JFK lived a life as a degenerate sexual animal aided, abetted and tolerated by a criminal mafia family and surrounding political system. When he actually gained power, he did a Henry V and tried to be a good president, but got murdered for A) preventing a nuclear conflict that the warhawks wanted and B) tried to kill the Fed.

Nobody ever talks about Jack Ruby. There was never even a narrative given for why Ruby killed Oswald. The only reason Oswald was killed was so he couldn't testify. That's it.
They said Ruby was crazy, but nobody has ever offered to tell us why.

Tippit murder witness.
Never saw this on tv

Tensions are too high at this point. If Trump goes away, even a "loner" doing it, they don't just magically disappear and we go back to being 2006 America again. The Right just got their first taste of non-hollow victory in a good 50 years and ripping it away from them is going to cause a shitshow. They're trying to neuter it rather than simply say "no"

Not to mention he later said that "the world would never know the true events of what happened that day" referring to the Kennedy assassination.

That's a good one user. But what about

JFK had severe spine problems and through suffering he developed empathy. He was killed because he wasn't the royal family puppet they thought he'd be.

Or that it was a bolt action, and he was a reported bad shot in the marines

Vietnam was where the CIA sharpened their teeth on the drug and human trafficking trade as well.

I don't like memorializing leftists from the past, even though they were more like us at the time. Because if they would have stayed alive and lived through the years to the present, they would be just as batshit fucking insane as the rest of the left today. They ALL move together. If JFK were alive today he'd be like Ted Kennedy and Obama.

There were reports that he was a good shot, too (not that I believe it). The main issues with the rifle to me are:
When they first found the rifle, it didn't have fingerprints. A few days later, it magically has a perfect palm print on it.
It's a bolt action and even by conservative estimates, the maximum time he could have fired all three rounds is 8 seconds.
No gun powder residue on Oswald.
Defective scope.
Why did he leave the rifle in the depository, knowing it would be found?

Truly creative. I just came up with this one, how about we take a plastic tube and stick it down their penises, then pour shredded glass down there and pull the tube back out? We could still do the rat thing and break their bones etc. The final glory would be binding them on a stake, pour gasoline over them and put a lighter in reach to torture them more with spears until they petrol themselves out of agony. I guarantee you, this would lower the pedophilia rate quicker than the rats could rip away a pedo cock.

The whole conspiracy theory of multiple gunman is a red herring to throw people off of who and why. It was fall, no leaves on the trees. The shot was 80 yards going away, not hard for a trained shooter. First shot with the scope misses hits the curb, transitions to irons for kill shots. The rear seat was higher than the factory standard seat, no magic bullet, wounds line up with bullet path. You can find out from wound experts why the head I came apart the way it did, I can't remember all the right terminology,

You want to find out why he was assassinated look into Oswald and Ruby's past. The Kennedy assassination is brimming with disinfo.

The tree you're referring to sheds leaves in spring and was full of leaves on the day.

Hold your degeneracy, son.
And you're the one bringing it.

How new are you?

JEWS

Could just use the fish that can swim into your dickhole, the ones from the amazon.
I've since stopped caring about whatever the crime was or actually instituting it. The torture theory is simply fascinating.

Spotted the pedo.

Of course, with harsher punishment would require this to not happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=iNR-x1net-A

Right, I get that Jews most likely had a hand in it. The point, again, is that Trump is also pissing off the Jews, the CIA and others.
The important part isn't who. The important part is why and how to keep it from happening to Trump.

To specify:

JEWS WHO WANTED THEIR (((FED))) TO REMAIN UNTOUCHED

/thread

Saw that one coming. No, it's more of you becoming what you hate.

You hate pedos because they torture children. You shouldn't then torture the pedo 100x worse. Doing so only breaks your own sense of morality.

Again, I'm not trying to figure out who did it as much as why they did it. If kikes did it because of the fed, then I hope Trump is safe. By all accounts, he has a top notch private security apparatus. The secret service definitely isn't going to save him. That one bitch already said she's not going to take a bullet for him. By the way, I hope she's in prison for treason.

1 full henderson of thread derailment. We did it lads.

This.
\thread

He never fired a shot
When will Holla Forums get that through its head?

Dan Rather was one of the only people in the US allowed to view the Zapruder film if the American public saw that film right after he was killed there would have been anarchy in the streets.
Listen to how he describes the film and then watch the Zapruder film for yourself.

Dubs confirm. I sense strong cognitive dissonance approaching anyway, I'll see myself out.

I don't believe Oswald did fire a shot, I was just playing devil's advocate. Even if he did, though, the story just doesn't add up. It would be the most poorly planned assassination of all time.

Ok

I recently read the book Fry the Brain. It's about urban sniper combat. It has a whole chapter about the JFK shooting, he makes the case that there were half a dozen sniper teams, with at least 25 people involved. Very interesting stuff. An operation like that could only be pulled off by very powerful people.

10/10 for obscure units of measure that virtually no one knows. And for being correct.

I think some torturing sessions of pedos on live television would quickly reduce the amount of pedos worldwide. That´s worth a bit of dehumanization. Its about the intimidation factor, not about vengeance. I would condone doing it to a few pedos live and giving the rest the death penalty to leave it up to karma to get them. Karma will give them their 100x worse torture anyways.

So that's why there were fake secret service agents all over the place. Never thought about that. There were many reports of people identifying themselves as secret service agents at the scene who weren't secret service and didn't even look like secret service agents.

Normalizing torture in public venues would create a more violent and cruel society. So no. But I have no problem with having it done in private behind closed doors, without anyone knowing.

Both JFK and Trump were admirers of Hitler. Joseph P. Kennedy tried to arrange a meeting with him when he was US Ambassador to the UK and openly hated Jews most of his life (like most Catholics back then). JFK even wrote in his diary how much he respected Hitler when he visited Germany in the 1950s.

Trump used to have a copy of Mein Kampf on his bedside according to one of his ex-wives.

All great comments so far fellas, especially about exposing the communist infiltration into the State Department and the CIA.

I can only imagine how nervous (((they))) were in 1960 when an anti-communist and a Catholic were squaring off for the White House.

dumping the chapter just over 20 pages, shouldn't take long.. saging so I won't over-bump. sorry for poor OCR quality of this pdf.

1 on the grassy knoll
2? on the sixth floor of the book depository
1 on the fire escape on the Dal Tex building next to the book depository (fire escape is now torn off the building)
1 on top of the County records building (kitty corner from the BD)
1 Possibly on the other side of the plaza across all the roads?
I concur with some of his locations probably some of them did not shoot.
Plausible.

It bears repeating that millenials haven't really been exposed to authentic information about the JFK assassination. I was a teenager when JFK came out and I think, even though some of it has been debunked, it at least made my generation think about JFK.
This generation hasn't really been exposed to it except Alex Jones discussing it. I think it's time for a fresh set of younger eyes to look at it. Would do them some good to read about the JFK assassination.

Just to add to what I said, if they tries to pull this shit again people wouldn't buy the official narrative for kne fucking second. You would have Boomers and older starting to reminisce about Kennedy again while those on the left who actually liked Kennedy would be forced to come to terms woth the fact that him and Trump had a common enemy.

Here is the table of contents of Fry the Brain, for anyone that's interested. The JFK chapter is good but the whole book is worth reading.

There was a false narrative psyop mini series about a year ago or so on Hulu I think. Some Stephen King written series where the protagonist traveled back in time to "attempt to save JFK". I watched it to see what type of kikery they were spinning. It focused far too much on driving the point that Oswald was the line gunman, imo to further Shill their lies to the new generation.

And then showing the video of the guys confessing and apologizing for his crime while in absolute pain to the other convicted pedos. Seems like a good idea. The aversion therapy program based on torture.

Yeah, no thanks. Please keep Stephen King away from anything that isn't 100% fiction.

Fiction isn't so innocent. Keep him away from that too.

tin foil

I just finished "The Ordeal of Otto Otepka" by William J. Gill, a great book about the intentional subversion of America's internal security in the '50s and '60s. About why JFK was killed, it quotes an Intelligence expert as saying:
So basically the USSR used China as its industrial base, which Kennedy wanted to cut off.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Otepka

A lot of people like his stuff and I understand the appeal. There's really nobody else writing like him. Stuff like The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile and Misery isn't bad. I don't personally like it, but normies gonna normie and a lot of people like it. I find his stuff to be a little boring and drawn out. He's really at his best when most of the contents of his books end up on the cutting room floor and only the major details remain.
But for every decent piece of work he's done, there's about 20 turds that are horrible.
He's written hundreds of books. Only a few of them are worth reading, imo.

You must be real fucking thick.

Yeah I agree. I knew what to expect when viewing it but I had to see what type of shilling they were pushing to the youth. James DeFranco was the protagonist actually of whom which is even more of a degenerate.

Thanks a lot user I snagged all of them to read later after I read the first 8 pages.
After the thousands of pages I have read I never seem to tire of trying to figure out what actually happened.

Wife was an agent and shot him after the first bullet hit him.
Play vid related at half speed - look at her hands.
Also he was gonna be the next jackson so the fed had to moider him.

Are you suggesting that Jackie was the assassin? What am I supposed to be looking at in the film? Which frames should I be looking at?

I'm not a very good spiritual medium so take this with a grain of salt.

I feel he knew he could not fix the corruption in the government alone. The American people and those in his government were not ready to dismantle what they didn't even realize exist. He knew the intelligence community was feeding misleading information to a shooter about his goals as president and was well aware of the danger he was in that day, but he let himself be assassinated in hope that it would wake up the people to the corruption and catalyze them to unite together one day against it.

Have no fear in your hearts! God protects those who trust in Him. He uses weakness to confound the mighty and foolishness to shame the wise. It's going to look like the deep state has Trump by the neck but this 5D chess is gonna ramp up to 7D chess no one can even comprehend because Trump is not following his own understanding but rather God's guidance in his gut feeling within!

But don't sit back and relax. It's utterly important we go out and talk to as many people as we can, letting the grace God has given us to flow out into our communities and give those pedophile satanists hell! Don't be afraid of speaking the truth!

He wasn't, we are meant to believe he was. The fact that the alleged assassin was assassinated should be setting off all your warning bells.

Simple. He was going to sign an amendment that was gonna shutdown (((Rothschild))) hold of the federal reserve.

Rothschild's control the federal reserve and the banks. Can't have a president let that happen. BOOM HEADSHOT.

FAGGOT
JDIF spotted

Before he was supposed to testify. It was especially important that Oswald never testify. After his arrest, he said "I'm a patsy" and "It wasn't me, it was the CIA." Really makes you think. There was a reason he was never going to be allowed to testify.

I should have posted this earlier, my apologies thread. Totally forgot about it.

Why do you even have to ask?

Here is everything that he said that has been recorded that I know of.

Fake quote.

Thanks Satan!

This. If this isn't completely obvious to anyone at this point then we are doomed

This shit writes itself.

wtf I love boomers now

This video shows his sophistry much more clearly . Anyone with eyes can plainly see his head doesn't go forward with that last shot.

Back and to the left. You know, as if the shots had come from the grassy knoll, behind the picket fence as people who were there had testified to and even smelled the gunpowder.
You're not smelling gunpowder all the way from the depository. Even dogs can't smell gunpowder from that distance.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.

Ju den

I forgot all about that excellent post user.
Everyone should remember the same people that brought me the news about JFK brought you younger folks the news about 911.
Some things just never change.
Thank God for the tubes

He is a bad goy (for jew)

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Did you not receive your orientation material?

I received the welcoming packet. Who has the Zyklon?

This guy named MK Davis digitally scanned the Orville Nix film from the orginal source from the owner.

He found something recently never discovered before.

A head and an object above the wall inbetween the grassy knoll and the location of David Zaprueder.

Don´t forget to
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

As I posted way earlier in the thread when I finally made my trip to Dealy plaza I was amazed at how small the area is. It is tiny and the BD is right next to the gassy knoll like a 15 second walk from the steps to where Zapruder filmed on the ledge.
But you are correct the bystanders that rushed the knoll smelled gun smoke and were met by a man that identified himself as SS. Their testimony was never taken by the Warren commission and never contained in the report issued.
Curious anons should look at who was on the Warren commission and how they fit in the big puzzle. Like why was this commissioner included? John J. McCloy, former President of the World Bank (1895–1989)

FTFY
(((Abraham Zapruder)))

Neat video. Not exactly conclusive though.

It's sad that so many years later this is all we have to go on. I'm confident that one day the US government will admit the truth about the JFK assassination. If not the whole truth, at least part of it.

user please I have been waiting 50 years…..

Why would they? Most people don't think it's important anymore. It's been beaten to death and countless volumes have been written about it. If they haven't told us about it yet, they're not going to. What benefit would it be now to tell anyone the truth?

Exactly. You were alive to see it, and so are others your age. Not enough time has passed that everyone involved and their children is dead.

It's not about benefit in my opinion. The information is becoming unavoidable with the internet, same as information about the Holohoax. As time goes on and internet speeds get faster for people around the world, redpills inevitably spread faster as well. (((They))) can only suppress information for so long.

JFK picked a fight with the (((Federal Reserve))) shortly before his very public execution. Very kike style to want to mortify a whole generation while sending a message to those actually in-the-know not to question their "authority".

He picked a fight with a lot of things. In addition to the (((Fed))), he was going to pull the plug on the military industrial complex, too. He also was talking about neutering the CIA and cutting out their funding, anti-Castro Cubans and those left behind after the Bay of Pigs (since they wanted America to invade and kill Castro). There was a lot of people with the power to kill JFK. Too many people to simply believe a loner (with intelligence ties) did it on his own.

The easiest explanation is this the CIA wanted JFK gone because he was going to end their dirty business. A ton of people wanted JFK dead which made the job even easier. Basically convince several groups to take the chance all on the same day. Am I afraid it will happen to Trump yes and no I think Trump understands how fucking dirty the deep state is compared to Kennedy. On top of that attitudes are much different then when Kennedy was killed if Trump was killed you can guarantee there would be a massive public investigation into the DEEP State if not by the government then by very very angry Trump supporters and the military also JSOC. On top of that if Trump is killed we shut the lights off and don't let (((them))) turn em back on. Then we start the fire. They're living on borrowed time the CIA is backed against a wall because they know if Civil War they all hand.

*they all hang.

Rose Cheramie never went before the warren commission FBI report on her never included in the final report.
spartacus-educational.com/JFKcheramie.htm

Very interesting, especially this bit:
My go to thought after reading that is blackmail. Someone knew of Jack Ruby's faggot tendencies and threatened to expose him unless he killed Oswald. Thanks for sharing that user, saved.

did those people maby look like jewish actors?
the whole thing was [r]exactly[/r] like sandy hoax
mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
the document explains why they are not even worried about the truth coming out
we live in a post truth world
truth does not matter anymore, nobody cares

David Ferrie another strange death, another very shady character he was brought forth during the Clay Shaw trial by NOLA DA Jim Garrison.

Nahh how are you going to black mail a jew strip club owner mob connected Dallas PD hang about like Jacob?

Lots of homosexuals surrounding the JFK assassination. Clay Shaw (Bertrand), William O'Keefe, David Ferrie, and now both Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby. And this was in 1963 where faggots were routinely beaten if they were discovered.

So true. It's all about narrative.

(checked)
Ferrie, under sworn testimony, said he never met Oswald and this photo emerged a few decades later.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjlSjBlIn-E

Being a gangster I don't think Ruby would have cared very much about being exposed for some tax fraud, or even a murder or two. As says, in the 60's being a faggot was not well liked, and that is what would have scared someone like Jack Ruby. To a gangster, or someone who lives their lives 'on da streets' reputation is everything.

Imagine how my interest piqued a little when the cruz missile's dad was linked to the Oswald fair play for cuba debacle in NOLA?
The bay of pigs went down 90 days into JFK's term it was concocted by former VP Nixon and Richard Bissell of the CIA.
It did not sit well with the new president.

One of the first CIA shoops there were no PC's in 62
Any Holla Forumsack can immediately see that the shadow under his nose belies the late afternoon shadow his legs are casting.

For all you faggots regurgitating the "Federal Reserve did it" myth, Michael Collins Piper worked at the paper that popularized the myth and was more qualified than anyone to talk about it.

Starts @ 11:22

That is so obviously not Oswald's body it hurts.

And if you want to know who masterminded it, this is the video to watch.

Dawstein is a massive cuck, but it's still a good interview

There are better ways to do pain without such gruesomeness. Howabout repeatedly filling their bladders with menthol solution via a cathether and forcing them to urinate (it's like pissing out burning hot sand or an STI) via shock baton to the nuts?
I've seen this method tested on masochists and they say it hurts worse than death, and they enjoyed it very much thank you.

Are you the guy that used to get beat up and fucked by that Jew in the butthurt meme? If so, please don't mention it. I don't think we need another thread about that guy. Just go do an AMA on Reddit or something.

Yes, but he's not the guy that showed me his videos. It was a paramedic into puppy play and masochism. He had his fursuit maker bf hurt him so good.

John M. Liggett mortician extrordinaire there is some very useful information regarding him floating around some have alleged Tippets body and Kennedy's were swapped to aid in making the wounds fit the narrative.

lewrockwell.com/2014/11/phillip-f-nelson/lbjs-henchman/

Nobody actually knows where the brain of JFK is.

Stop being a degenerate. Seriously, just stop it. You're obviously a fucked up individual. Stay away from kids, too.
Faggots don't belong around kids. Seriously, go away. Stop derailing with faggot shit.

holy shill thread cia man

Please point out which posts are shills.

I eagerly await your (((2)))

Read the thread. We had the discussion about the executive order already.

sage for double post

"deep state" is just another meme to keep low-IQ America away from realizing they live in the United Colonies of Judea.

"deep state" has been used successfully in some countries such as Italy to destroy credibility of national governments so that people believe "why care about politics they are all in the same bed / deep state", so whites don't vote and shitskins keep electing leftists.

It's all propaganda to feed human equivalents of trash bag liquid (i.e. you) with distractions so you obey your jewish owners and fight windmills.

According to t he thread we are either being raided hard by some really fucking stupid shills, or shit is worse then previously assumed.

Btw I heard somewhere that Kennedys skull fragment was thrown away from the back of the limo in camera by a SS member so that the medics couldn't reattach it.

When I say "deep state," what I mean is CIA and Mossad operatives. I yes, I do think the CIA/Mossad had something to do with the JFK assassination. This ties in because Trump is threatening to do the same thing that JFK was threatening to do - cut funding and downsize and perhaps splinter the CIA and the foreign intelligence community as a whole.
The Fed might have been part of it, but I think when you look at the Bay of Pigs and Vietnam, there's just as much evidence that the CIA is involved as the Fed. The only thing I'm sure of is that Oswald wasn't the lone shooter.

The body transfer mystery.
There was never a neat concise scene whereby JFK's body traveled from Dallas to DC let alone the scene at the hospital where the SS forcibly removed it from Dallas medical personnel.
An oldfag like me relates what he saw.
ajmacdonaldjr.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/the-arrival-of-jfks-body-at-bethesda-naval-hospital-what-i-saw/

You can also read David Lifton's book Best Evidence he vigorously researched the medical records and alleged that JFK's body was tampered with prior to the official autopsy at Bethesda

Jackie climbs on the back of the limo and grabs a piece of his skull while a SS agent is climbing on the bumper. You can see her do this in a video

Based as fuck Allen Dulles happened to JFK.

U wot m80s? On what grounds? He was the one who let in all the spics, that alone is enough to NOT be considered a good guy.

I'm guessing he thinks that because he took the credit for taking down the soviet union, how much of that is true I don't know.

I gotta agree. Reagan was shit. Reagan cucked right-wing politics in this country for 30 years. He was the gold standard of conservatism. That meant you wanted welfare for niggers, you want to flood the country with spics, and you want to shill for Israel. Being on the right, because of Reagan, automatically meant that you want to shill for Israel.

Prior to Holla Forums, I honestly had no idea.

After Holla Forums, I know it was jews but I honestly have no idea why.

Seriously, though, I've seen so many theories over the years that I doubt we'll ever really know unless Trump comes on live television and says "You will NEVER guess what I found in an old file cabinet this morning. You guys remember how JFK died, right? Sad! Well you're not going to believe who did that shit!"

Try reading the thread you're posting in.

Allen Dulles The Shark

I agree. This pervasive "based JFK" romaticism is one of the bizarre non sequitur memes on Holla Forums. The man was a leftist and a degenerate scumbag as well. These facts are notwithstanding that the country got worse under LBJ.

What next… Holla Forums waxes poetic about constitution-raping FDR or Lincoln?

Clearly in the OP, I stated he was a filthy mick and Catholic so as to avoid having the discussion about his degeneracy and politics. Nobody is actually waxing poetic about JFK nor do I see anyone saying he was a great president.
There are comparisons to be drawn here about what JFK threatened to do (end the fed, breaking up the CIA, ending the military industrial complex, limiting Israel's role in international politics and domestic affairs) and what Trump is threatening to do (auditing the fed, breaking up the CIA and ending the war with Russia and Iran before it starts, telling Israel no on further settlements).
JFK did some things right, but did much more harm to the white demographic than help. With that aside, the discussion is on whether Trump is pissing off these groups of people as much as JFK did. Does it concern you that they would try the same shit with Trump?

Mason did it.

Masons are 99.99% and old man's club for local business owners who are sick of listening to their wives. The other 00.01% are jews jewing. Muh masons is basic-bitch tier conspiracy awareness. It's the fucking jews stupid.

Why would someone even want to take a picture like that? It's completely ridiculous.

Better question:
Why did he get the picture taken and then send it to a bunch of acquaintences who didn't ask for it?

Then pizzagate is a basic bitch conspiracy because the only thing that connects every missing link is freemasonry.

WARREN OF THE WARREN COMMISSION WAS A FREEMASON

DEELY OF DEELY PLAZA WAS A 33rd DEGREE FREEMASON.

THIS IS WHY WE ARE IN A STATE OF ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT MASONS LIKE YOU TRYING TO SAVE YOUR ASS. THE FUCKING ILLUMINATI WAS A MASONIC SIDE ORDER TRICK.

JFK OUTLAWED MASONIC LODGES ON MILITARY BASES AND THEN WAS KILLED. THAT AND THE SEKRIT SOCIETIES SPEECH.

THE ROYAL SEKRIT OF THE 32nd DEGREE IS THAT TO SEXUALLY VAMPERIZE CHILDREN AND TO RITUALLY MURDER THEM INCREASES YOUR LIFE SPAN. THEY THINK IF YOU KILL A CHILD THEN ALL OF THE LIFE THAT THEY LOST THE 80 YEARS THAT CHILD WAS GOING TO LIVE IS ABSORBED BY THE MASON. THEY THINK THEY CAN LIVE FOREVER BY MURDERING CHILDREN. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU INSULT THIS WHOLE BOARD BY MAKING SUCK A DICK SUCKING COMPROMIZE. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU USE THIS BOARD TO SHILL YOUR MASONIC EXECUTION SHIT.

MASONS KILL PEOPLE. SUICIDE MEANS MASONS KILLED THAT PERSON. MASONS KILL PEOPLE
MASONS KILL PEOPLE
FREEMASONRY IS THE CONTROLLED ACT OF VIOLENCE WITHOUT REPROCUSSION TRICK

It's the bloodsucking kikes you fucking idiot.

don't forget the part about the silver

I like to think his death was over something way less elaborate

Hard to argue with those trips. So it was Joe DiMaggio?

inb4 he starts posting his meme circles.

intmensorg.info/msn.htm

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE KIKES DO THIS SHIT?
THE BLOOD LIBEL CONTINUED THROUGH THE MASONIC LODGE, FREEMASONRY IS JEWISH. SO THAT IS CONFIRMING WHAT I AM SAYING

Joe D has been a soft-spoken man for most of his life for good reason

NOT AN ARGUMENT KIKE
SAY IT TO ME KIKE

MASONS KILL PEOPLE ITS WHAT THEY DO TRICK

They say he never got over Marilyn. She was a lot more womanly than most of the childish pre-pubescent "women" we see today. Hard to blame him, but she was a degenerate. But if you read her biographies, she didn't start out as a degenerate. Earlier in her career (before the drugs in All About Eve and such), she was quite elegant and would have made a fine wife.

Will I ever stop getting dubs?

Sorry, kiddo

No he didn't. This is a fucking lie. The bill in question that supposedly reduced fed power was later found to actually strengthen it. JFK was not an enemy of the fed.

Hello, Prince of Darkness. Please take all the Jews home with you where they belong.

Levi Eshkol, then PM of Israel

Literally fucking who? Why don't you refute me, faggot?

kek'd and saved.
headshot/10

Calm down, nigger. You had Satan trips, you immense faggot. The Prince of Darkness is Satan.

What?
user, I can't even begin to decipher your post

calm down newfag, we check the digits of the post, its what we do.
and yours just happened to be 666

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Trevor Moore is great.

Here he is redpilling a crowd of new yorkers about baby dick sucking rabbis.

/k/ommando here, shot time frame works. But there are issues with accuracy.

This

Who the fuck are you OP? D&C faggot. >>/oven/

thank you, needed a weebm
polite sage

JFK gave Treasury the ability to issue their own currency on a silver standard.

Saddam and Gaddafi tried to break free from kike money too. Look up what happened to them.

(((we))) came, (((we saw))), he died

I use youtube-dl

What a time it must have been to be alive.
Nice link btw.

Shadilay, elder-user

I already explained that I'm a Mick, but a protestant. I don't want this to devolve into a conversation about how the Irish are kikes. You know, how every thread about anyone Irish turns into?
Thanks for YOUR D&C, faggot.

What makes you say that? He in anti-jew and supported Trump.

JFK was also reestablishing relations with Germany. He was almost as popular as Hitler in Germany. The elders of zion could not have that.

Read Salvador Astucia's (pseudonym) writings about the assassination of JFK. Even better than Michael Collins Piper IMO. I think the orders came down from Nahum Goldmann, head of the world jewish congress.

jews took down Astucia's website shortly before the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination.

whale.to/b/astucia_b.html

Anons really?

When I read David Liftons Best evidence that picture was not available, all through his book he only had drawings very lifelike mind you of autopsy pictures.
I am really not sure when that actual photo became publicly available.

The Gaddafi/Saddam comparison is interesting it is from the all wars are economic train of thought which now I pretty much subscribe to

Found the JIDF in the thread exact same wording as I saw in a previous thread post as to why he was killed. Except he added this try and be subtle.
Still has the same (1) though

$communists$

No, he's only anti-Zionist and claims the jews weren't a problem until they started occupying Palestine. He's a cuck.

thanks, i need to actually try that

I am not kidding. I believe the jewish leadership got together and made arrangements to have him murdered.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdvk1GuRwr8

Salvador Astucia's website was JFKMontreal.com
Someone on Holla Forums had to see it.

One of my earliest memories is of the JFK assassination. I was about 4 years old and watching a black and white TV in the living room. My mom was in the kitchen. When the news came on she absolutely freaked out. Hysterically crying. My older brothers and sisters came home from school a while later. We were a large Catholic family and it was devastating.

I have followed it all my life. None made sense until I read Michael Collins Piper book.

To be fair, not many people would take his work on JFK seriously if he went full "DA JOOZ" and spilled his kike spaghetti. The concept of winning without PR is a very new concept. To go 1488 prior to 2016 meant you were instantly discredited if you were publishing works on something controversial.
Of course now, it's generally accepted that you can't cuck for PR, but honestly… It's a brand new concept that has worked, but prior to GoymerGoy, it had not occurred to many people to be openly anti-semitic.

Then how the hell did you come up with the
exact same phrase
as this? And only to add the zion part on the end?

You are very correct here.

I defiantly saw it and read it as well the jfkmontreal web site is gone but the last time we had a thread on JFK where I posted a lot I found a pdf of his book and gave the link.
Maybe you can do that for us this time?

What work on JFK has Dawson does?

*done

Nevermind. I thought you were talking about Piper.

Search engine user, but off the top of my head I can't really recall anything of significance.
He has done major and I think quality work on 911 and the jew backed Iraq war.
I haven't followed him in a number of years now but for a while I did watch everything he put out.

I dunno man, if what's happening so far hasn't already shown them that then god damn, they're helpless. Just mindless drone's ready to beg for scraps at the feet of aristocracy.

Well just as I suspected

I guess you like referring to a website that no longer exists but can't do any leg work to find the actual book he wrote.
How convient.
Links for Opium Lords - Israel, the Golden Triangle and the Kennedy Assassination - Salvador Astucia

scribd.com/document/176578872/Conspiracy-JFK-Astucia-Salvador-Opium-Lords-Israel-The-Golden-Triangle-and-the-Kennedy-Assassination#

radioislam.org/jfk/astucia/

There are 2 types of threads that seriously arouse my interests and compel me to add what I feel is significant and relevant, this is one of them. Also due to the fact that on this subject I did all my digging and studying way before the tubes even existed I always want to help out the younger anons and show them things I learned from before they were born, help make them aware of things that are not easily perceived.

I know

You're a good man.

Piper was an open admirer of Hitler who edited The Barnes Review's "Revenge of the Neanderthal" issue which questioned whether or not jews are even human. He didn't care about PR at all, yet his thesis went on to be quoted by world leaders like Gaddafi.

The "jews are neanderthals" thing is fucking moronic. White people are part neanderthal, niggers aren't. Jews are only part neanderthal insofar as they have interbred with whites.
Absolutely moronic.

I think this guy also made a similar video about 9/11. Does he have a youtube channel or something where I can check out his other stuff?

He has made a bunch of excellent videos
corbettreport.com

It's really that simple. Oswald defected to the (((Soviets))) and Ruby (the one who killed Oswald) was a Jewish nightclub owner in Chicago (who was apparently having financial trouble). Any talk about Oswald not being the shooter is just a smokescreen.

Actually, I'll say it is possible Oswald was planted to be a scapegoat and didn't pull the trigger. Maybe him defecting had nothing to do with it initially, but they found him and thought he would be the perfect fall-guy. Who would defend this Communist defector in that era? Nobody. So they send him to Dallas to set him up, a 3rd guy shoots JFK, they immediately grab him and blame him, then they send Ruby down to silence him before he can prove his innocence. That seems plausible.

Oswald was a patsy; he had a lot of run-ins with Jews in the Soviet Union:

forward.com/culture/185293/lee-harvey-oswald-and-the-jews/

Also (((Jack "Ruby"/Rubinstein))), who killed Oswald before a trial was possible, was Jewish.

It's interesting that (((John Wilkes Booth))), (((Charles Guiteau))), and (((Leon Czolgosz))) were ALL Kikes as well!

There must be something genetic about being assassins/revolutionaries/terrorists…

Jacob Rubenstein possibly jewish? user please

Threatened to expose secret societies read:JEWS and then is shot.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy of course. Jew bankers and their thugs the CIA did it.

He didn't want Israel to have WMDs and he wanted to make the government smaller.
He's kinda like Trump in regards to the latter part, if we have a smaller government we wouldn't be in so much debt.

Said he would stop secret societies and took on the Fed so the Jews killed him.

Bill Still interviews the first black SS agent.

Do not rely upon that movie for anything substantial. There's tons of inaccuracies and dramatized scenes, you're not doing yourself any favors by citing that movie.
Look up some of the debunking articles out there if you don't believe me.

It was also executive produced by the jew Arnon Milchan, who was involved in Israel's nuclear program, that Kennedy was assassinated for opposing.

I was just about to mention that the Fight Club producer got busted for something then realized that's the guy you're talking about.

I guess he's in hot shit for trying to bribe Netanyahu and Netanyahu is in hot shit for accepting those bribes. Sick, sick people.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRsIC_7NEqc

masons
kikelords

now I know most of you guys here will probably hate him for being jewish but look up Mort Sahl, he was his personal friend, investigated his murder for 9 years and ruined his comedy career for refusing to stop talking about it

the official story on JFK is hilariously ridiculous, like bullets turning mid-air for no reason and so on

I personally suspect his wife did it with a short derringer or a similar piece, it sure looks like she's pressing something against the back of his skull in some of the angles

the shot may have been complemented with the grassy knoll shooter

I never really understood why Oswald would choose such a crappy angle to shoot at the car, at worst he would have shot from the library when the car is moving in his direction but not when he's barely got an angle on him

what do you think this is Holla Forums?
spoiler that stuff next time user

White europeans are 1-4% neanderthal. Jews and arabs have up to 40% neanderthal genes.

Long article, but lots of research backing this up:
ww w.johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
>what does Holla Forums think of x

Good vid on Deep State

Ted Cruzes dad helped kill him. It was because he was going to stop the Fed from sucking our nation dry.

I agree about the movie. Much of it has been debunked, but if you prefer to digest things in a movie format, it's decent. And it's a decent starting point. I watched it back in 1991 but I was just a kid and didn't understand what I was watching.
The good thing about the film is that it gets the gears turning about how things didn't actually go down the way we were told in The Warren Commission. Once you understand there are some major holes in the "Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK all by himself by firing that rifle from that distance" narrative, you begin to pretty much seek out the knowledge yourself.

Does anyone have any info on the theory that some guy in Canada ordered the hit?

I can't understand why you'd shoot from that spot when you're literally in a perfect spot to shoot him from the front and from two other angles. The lax Secret Service, the car slowing down right at the perfect time… There's too many moving parts that had to take place, including the fact that he somehow was convinced to ride in an open limousine, for one actual moron to do it all alone. All evidence points to many people being involved and multiple shooters from different angles.

Bullshit. Show me how Kennedy was anti-communist. I'm playing Muh Bay of Pigs. Also playing my GLR.

YES!

That particular part of the story is completely plausible. In fact, part of the training for the Marines at the time, which Oswald had undergone, included a similar test with the rifles.

Oswald really did probably do it. The why is what's so murky.

JFK did many things many people didn't want so arguably you can say he had many enemies.
Until you look behind the curtain and see no matter how many enemies he had, they were all connected to a single group.
And I think we all know what that group is.

Nah. It's mostly a matter of belief and regardless of whether or not you can fire 3 shots at a moving target from that distance in under 8 seconds with a defective scope, I just refuse to believe Oswald did it by himself.
There's no way Oswald could have done all the other little things that were done to ensure the president's assassination. If you want to talk about Oswald being a part of it or even one or more of the shots being from him, then that's a discussion I could have.
I think you're missing some key things. The people in front of the fence on the grassy knoll immediate ran to the railroad yard BEHIND them, where they were sure the shots came from and smelled gunpowder and they were greeted by secret service agents (supposedly) who told them to leave. Nobody has any record of secret service being there.
Pic related is the bullet we're told went through Kennedy and a secret service agent. Obviously if you know anything about ballistics, you can tell the bullet is pristine and has obviously never entered a human body and exited.
Now if you want to change the story and talk about why we've been lied to and what the truth is, that's fine. But I can't believe Oswald acted alone. If you bother to read the Warren Commission or really anything else on the matter, I don't think you would come away thinking Oswald did it by himself.
If Oswald did it alone, he is both the dumbest and luckiest assassin ever.

Anybody seen this one, besides Trevor Moore?

>Bob Marley ruining Redemption Song

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” - Woodrow Wilson

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." - Eisenhower

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion — on subversion instead of elections — on intimidation instead of free choice — on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

"It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly-knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed" - JFK Himself

"U.S. involvement escalated in the early 1960s, with troop levels tripling in 1961 and again in 1962.[59] U.S. involvement escalated further following the 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident, in which a U.S. destroyer clashed with North Vietnamese fast attack craft, which was followed by the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which gave the U.S. president authorization to increase U.S. military presence. Regular U.S. combat units were deployed beginning in 1965."

Alphabet niggers were GOING to have their drug money.

FTFY
Kennedy and governor John Connally
Ergo was why it was dubbed the magic bullet, plus it was found lying on a stretcher at Parkland hospital and was admitted into evidence based on the fact it was found lying on a stretcher which was never conclusively proven that it was the stretcher Kennedy was lying on.
I read one book that asserted that Rubenstein dropped the bullet on the stretcher.

Rubenstein was at the hospital that day with a bunch of "television equipment" says hospital records and eyewitnesses.
Ruby wasn't a nobody. He actually owned one of 4 businesses in Dallas that operated after hours as a sort of speakeasy/vaudeville/strip club. Young people at the time thought it was the most hip place in Dallas.

Also thanks for the correction. It was Gov. Connally, not secret service. That bullet supposedly broke his fifth rib and fragments were in his wrist. Fragments that were larger than the tiny spec that's gone from the tip of that round.

The carousel club was the main joint, supposedly Kennedy's SS partied there til dawn and joked that (paraphrasing) "only the janitor is protecting the president right now". The Dallas cops were regular customers a good reason Jacob could walk right up to Harvey and put a cap in his ass in the middle of the Dallas PD.
Very odd statement and you base this on what?
(checked)
You are most welcome but you seem very young as to not know that A. only Kennedy and Connally were shot that day and B. no SS agents were injured except for pride maybe?

Marrs used to hang out there, has pics of himself there during that time and that's what he says.
Plus, it was one of only four places that operated in Dallas after hours.
Perhaps Marrs is lying and perhaps how popular it was is overstated. I'm not saying that everyone went to the carousel, but if you were a drinker/partier/degenerate type, it seems that you at least knew of The Carousel.
I always assumed wrongly that the man in front of Kennedy in the limo was SS. I never really read all the facts until recently. I'm actually 36 and of course you were always thought of as a nut (until recently) if you thought something other than Oswald being the lone assassin happened that day. Plus, it was generally assumed that even if something different happened, we would never know anyway. Kinda something that gets lost over time.

I heard he got shot.

You're digging a hole that makes you sound even more like a kike.

Thanks for telling me that user. I was born mid 50's I would say everyone born in 65 or earlier does not believe the official story. You were born in 80 and even though at that time there were books being written that I would buy and read, the popular zeitgeist had flipped to the official party line. I was never aware of that even though I should have been. The tubes have been a fabulous great information equalizer.
I am going to keep posting on here many of the little things that I have read over the years that run afoul of the official story.

Please don't use "ergo" to sound intelligent.

>6c4737(1) faggot

It's only been maybe 15 years that you could come out and talk about conspiracies and not be thought of as a loon. There were a few propaganda movies that painted corpiracists as nuts locked in their basements with newspaper clippings taped to the walls wearing a tinfoil hat.
Even today, mentioning the Jews and 9/11 gets you some pretty mean stares and accusations from normalfags.
I think the Kennedy assassination is the first time the American public started to understand that their government lies to them in ways they'd never dreamed possible. The Kennedy assassination, thanks to how sloppy it was and how overconfident the clandestine operators were, was the crack in the block that originally turned Americans into skeptics.
We could take WWII, Pearl Harbor, the Lincoln assassination… But they were just too sloppy with Kennedy. Thankfully, they actually did a really shitty job on Kennedy and for that, Americans never really trusted the government again.

Maybe user but a scant 16 years ago 911 happened and I distinctly remember bush the retard saying "let us not tolerate conspiracy theories in this matter" (paraphrasing)

youtube.com/watch?v=4FVsS2sDkpE

Bump to keep

I don't think the answer is as complicated as people make it out to be. Look at the timeline and piece it all together. Sometimes the best way to cover up the truth is to publish a story that is very close to the truth, but which is missing some important information. Then, publish a whole bunch of outlandish stories to distract people who want to uncover the truth.

It was actually Lee Harvey Oswald. This part of the story is true. But even a cursory overview of his life story makes it abundantly obvious that Oswald was a KGB agent. It's almost blatantly obvious. Immediately before the JFK assassination, the Soviets were trying to pressure the US with nuclear weapons in the Cuban missile crisis. It has only recently come to light just how willing the Soviets were to use those missiles, and how the war nearly went hot several times. This is important to keep in mind, the world had only just narrowly averted disaster when JFK was shot.

So the USSR, realizing they had failed, turn to plan B. Assassinate the US president and start a massive campaign of cultural warfare and subversion on the United States. Basically try to initiate a coup.

So why didn't the US government say anything about it ? A few reasons. The biggest one that, again, the world had only just narrowly averted disaster. If it had become public knowledge that the USSR just successfully assassinated the American president, it would have caused a public panic and would very likely have resulted in a resumption of nuclear tension that would have almost certainly resulted in war. This was not the only reason though. The USSR knew the assassination would be effective because they already had so many agents in the American government willing to convince everyone it was in 'America's best interests' to cover it up, as well as take advantage of the chaos to take more power for themselves. Remember only a decade earlier McCarthy had demonstrated the American government and media were fully infiltrated, and was booted out for it.

This of course brings us to our current era, one in which the American deep state still exists as a remnant of the cold war and the post-assassination soft coup. A deep state in which the CIA director openly admitted to supporting the American communist party. A deep state in which a subversive 'community organizer' was made President of the US for 8 years and was given carte blanche by all branches of the government and the press to do whatever he wanted.

Don't you have to oppose the kikes JWO in some form or fashion before they try to top you?

Therefore as such a good goy he'll be fine…

He was killed for a few reasons. Mainly he pissed off enough different groups to the point where he was a threat large enough to have destroyed.
He wanted to challenge the Federal Reserve's ability to produce the prime rate. He also didn't want Israel to have nukes. These two were the cherries on top of the sundae.
He pissed them off for a long time prior and they were easy to enlist. His brother as well pissed off the guineas.
CIA connected Cubans who JFK had taken responsibility for abandoning at the Bay of Pigs. Even though he personally met all of them at the orange bowl and gave money and apologies. These people literally never forgive or forget.
Besides not endorsing and not carrying through with the Bay of Pigs JFK also didn't like the CIA's european and Western Hemisphere's operations. He never trusted the CIA especially since a old familial rival was at the CIA GEORGE HW BUSH

You got a sauce for that second pic?

fucking crazy. i was in 4th grade when 9/11 happened and followed basically the exact same timeline as you to get here (except swap JFK for 9/11).
same experience, shifted forward by 40 years

His death was faked. He didn't die. Kennedy is Carter.

haven't watched the video yet, but MK Davis should give you pause. He has a habit of applying filters/processing to video and images, creating fanciful imaginations of what is actually there. MK David acid-vision. On the Patterson bigfoot film, he thinks he can see a "hair-braid/knot" on the guy the in the suit, he sees claw marks from a backhoe used to bury the bigfoot's family in the creek banks, other bigfoots in the foliage, multiple gunshots, etc.

It literally is endless.

No, the Cuba build-up was only a reaction to stationing NATO missiles in Turkey. The Ivans had and still have many nuke subs in the North Atlantic, so from a purely military standpoint Cuba wasn't that important. It was a tit-for-tat move.

Sounds like a movie plot, things don't work that way. Assasination is a huge no-no between great powers, not because of humanitarianism, but because of the incalculabe after effects. Sowiets were very vicious, but outright killing of a US president - much to dangerous.

Lel. he wanted to end the Federal Reserve, and thus regain America's sovereignty. The kikes would have none of it. They shot the president and nobody could do shit.

Oswald is a patsy, period.

The kikes were so pissed off at JFK that they killed his extendend family through a series of (((accidents))).

See above.

They have everything to do with his death. America is Israeli territory and has been for almost a century,

With Jews, you lose.

Lol.

hot damn. this makes so much sense. if they werent able to get a clear shot with one team, they could just fall back on the rest of them. then you got lee mkultrad outta his mind just sitting there with a rifle. plus, undercover secret service members (lets be real they were definitely just cia spooks) were there, told about where lee would be after the shot so they could climb right up there to get him. then with lee fully programed and cooperative, there would be no chance of people coming up with a conspiracy (or so they thought).

its pretty obvious from the zapruder tapes that he was shot from atleast one angle. the first one that tagged him looks like it came from somewhere in front of him and on the far side of the street from the tapes perspective.

as sick and evil as it all is, you gotta admire how much better the cia was at their jobs back then. 50+ years and we STILL havent gotten to the bottom of this. meanwhile nowadays we have cia shills that are so incompetent that they cant even be arsed to learn basic board culture and infiltrate here effectively. posting a fugs song because fuck the cia.

by the way thanks for these gramps. this is some of the better shit ive ever seen on the JFK assassination. thanks a bunch.

I'm a little late to this thread, but one thing that gets lost a lot in JFK discussions is the story of Kerry Thornley.

Thornley was a writer and provocateur who was buddies with Oswald in the marine corps. When he was discharged he moved to New Orleans and wrote a novel based on Oswald titled The Idle Warriors''. After the assassination he testified before the Warren Commission. He was also charged with the murder of JFK by New Orleans D.A. Jim Garrison. The charges were dropped for lack of evidence.

Thornley was a far-right Libertarian who wanted to assassinate Kennedy and said so to everyone he met. New Orleans was crawling with CIA because of the anti-Castro Cubans being trained for ops like the Bay of Pigs. Kennedy deliberately botched that op and earned the hatred of the CIA and the Cuban exiles. So you had this city full of anti-Kennedy spooks, and here was this young ex-marine writing a book about Oswald and publicly advocating JFK's murder.

The CIA couldn't resist using him for something. He was introduced to a guy even more hard-right than he was: a self-professed National Socialist who Thornley ended up calling "Brother In Law". His given identity turned out to be a cover.

Thornley and 'Brother in Law' spent months planning the assassination together. Thornley thought they were just bullshitting. As far as he knew the man was a petty criminal who worked in a brewery worker and liked Hitler. But after the assassination he vanished. Thornley was left with the realization that BIL knew too many details and had foreknowledge of the plot, including framing Oswald for the murder.

Thornley spent much of his life figuring out what happened. He believed he had been set up to produce a false solution to the murder. In his investigations he found that many other people in NO also thought they were in on the plot, including the Jesuits.

He coined the term "maximum-complicity conspiracy" for the type of disinfo campaign used to cover up the assassination. In this type of operation, Conspirators planning to commit a very public crime don't hide intent. Instead they identify everyone with a motive, and lead them to believe they're in on the plot. Then the principals burn their false identities and disappear. All the civilians are left with are muddied waters and red herrings.

You can find videos of interviews with on YouTube. They're pretty entertaining. He's always been a low-level celebrity, and was one of the authors of the Principia Discordia. He was a friend of Robert Anton Wilson, who wrote a book about him. Thornley could be said to have been a meme magic adept. His writings are pretty rare, but enjoyable reads if you can find them.

I forgot about him but actually he is another bit player in the whole sordid affair that I never really read hardly anything about. Reading your post though his name seemed to strike a familiar chord. NOLA was hugely complicit in the overall plan but there is not a lot of books that do justice to linking it to Dallas. As I said before you read a whole book and you get a few bits and pieces that you can use to figure out what happened, and now there has been so much just damn falsehoods published and promoted as truth it is a bitch to figure out fact from fiction. I snagged some pictures I think I am going to assemble a little info graph relating why I feel Lee never shot at Jack. I have to do a little more digging first.

I kind of figured the odds were "on" for such a path to occur decades apart I also have a feeling there are more just like us

user I didn't post all those pictures it was another user but I snagged them all and have only read half so far. The only thing I have spent more time reading about is 911. Click on my ID and you can see what I have contributed to they thread so far, I figure we have 500 posts to go and there is no sense to let a good thread fall off the bottom of the catalog. I need to get off my lazy ass and add some more links that I feel are pertinent, and help steer some of my younger friends in the right direction

From George Lincoln Rockwell's book, White Power (1/ ?)

"To show you just how powerful this network of poisonous lies has become, let me present just ONE example of how it works to keep the American people utterly helpless and ignorant of what is really going on in the world around us.

Let me ask the reader to try to imagine what would have happened just thirty years ago, if I, George Lincoln Rockwell well, had defected from the United States to Nazi Germany, denounced America, became an ardent Nazi citizen of Germany, then came back here to America and assassinated Franklin D.Roosevelt.

Does anyone imagine that our government and every organ of our press would have been insisting, over and over, that the assassination of Roosevelt was the act of just one man, me, - and had nothing to do with the Nazis? - as they keep insisting that Oswald was a "loner" and had nothing at all to do with the world communist movement, although there is plenty of evidence that communism makes a BUSINESS of assassinations, - and that Oswald was a most vital part of the international communist apparatus?

To give the reader an inside peek into just how false is our whole information network, when it comes to anything involving race, or communism, - let me set forth the KNOWN facts behind the assassination of President Kennedy, and YOU judge how the lie-machine has misled America.

In the Jew-dominated Bronx, New York, when he was an adolescent youth, Lee Harvey Oswald admitted that his dark journey into Communist terrorism began. He was handed a pro-Communist leaflet on behalf of the two convicted Jewish Communist spies, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who were finally electrocuted for treason at Sing Sing Prison.

After reading the Communist pamphlet on behalf of the Jew Communist Rosenbergs, Oswald was inspired to obtain and read the works of Marx and Lenin. Later, in Dallas, Oswald boasted that "Das Kapital" became his "bible".

Instead of enjoying normal American pursuits and interests, young Oswald began to soak his mind in the fanatic class hatred of Communism. All millionaires were "enemies of the people", "tyrants" who should be killed.

(2/?)

The juggernaut that would, on November 22, 1963, blast out the brains of an American president - (a millionaire) was launched in New York's Bronx from the pages of the "Communist Manifesto", Rosenberg literature and "Das Kapital".

Continually soaking himself in this poisonous Communist hatred, Oswald became a typical young, liberal pseudointellectual. In the Marine Corps, his Commanding Officer, First Lt. John E. Donovan, has told how Oswald, just like the young leftist college students I meet all the time, was full of liberal, Marxist and "intellectual" conceit, and arrogant attitude of superiority to all non-Marxist humanity.

In October 1959, full of hatred for the "capitalist" United States, Oswald traveled to the Soviet Union, turned his passport in to the U. S. Embassy, denounced his native America and applied for Soviet citizenship. In a press conference in Moscow, he heaped abuse on the United States of America, said its people were "bigots" and "exploiters" and scorned everything American.

Getting a work assignment is difficult in Russia. Oswald, however, had no trouble, once he made friends with Soviet factory boss, Alexander Zeger, whom Oswald describes in his diary, (January 13, 1960) as a "Polish Jew". This Jew gets Oswald a top job in his factory. Believe it or not, Oswald also gets a regular payment from the "Red Cross" while in Russia! (Portrait of the Assassin, Gerald Ford. page 51.)

In Kiev, Russia, the Soviets maintain a school for terrorists and assassins. While ostensibly living in Minsk, Russia, Oswald made frequent trips of long duration to Kiev! Oswald, strangely enough, in the Soviet Union, was granted a most extraordinary privilege, especially for a non-citizen. He was allowed to use a rifle and practiced to target shooting!

In Oswald's Diary, October 18, 1960, Oswald records that he is in love with a Jewess, Ella Germain. He becomes infatuated with her, while running around with the Jews with whom he works and their Jewish friends, but she will have none of him. He winds up carrying a "torch" for this Jewess, and soon resorts to the traditional method of rebounding.

On April 13, Oswald married an attractive Russian woman, Marina Pruskova, and had a child. After 2½ years in the Soviet Union, Oswald suddenly asked the Soviet Government for a favor almost never granted he wanted to get an exit visa for his Soviet wife and child to return to the U.S.A.!

Amazingly, he had no difficulty whatsoever in getting this rare permission. He then wrote to Senator John Tower, demanding help in returning to the United States.

There is a man who committed naked treason, denounced his native land, turned in his passport and still was openly contemptuous of the United States, its people, its government and its ideals.

Nevertheless, tremendous forces went to work and the U.S. Embassy in Russia gave Soviet-loving Oswald his passport back!
As if this were not enough, Oswald thereupon asked for, and got, from the very government he had denounced and betrayed $435.00 to return to the United States of America.

The State Department of the United States Government then issued a special non-quota immigration permit for Oswald to bring his wife, Marina, into the United States.

(Just for purposes of comparison, let the reader note the way I was hunted down and thrown out of England in 1962 by the British Government, although I am no criminal, nor in any way disloyal, while American Jewish traitor Soblen was pampered in every way while I was there and England refused to turn him over for deportation to the United States, even while I was being shipped out!)

Same thing that happened to Huey Long: people with money werent going to let politics ruin their fun.

(3/?)

Traitor Oswald and his wife arrived in the United States on June 13, 1962 and proceeded to Dallas. }
The record shows that Oswald told a public stenographer that in 1962 an "engineer" in the area offered to publish a book about the Soviet Union to be written by Oswald. It just happens that a man named Michael Paine is an engineer who claims that he did not meet or know Oswald until a left-wing pro-Castro party in 1963. Oswald, having recently returned from the Soviet Union, was invited to a Russia-loving Castroite party, and all the local lefties, proCommunists and other Unitarians, Quakers and "peace" workers (leftists) attended to meet Oswald and his Russian wife. A Mrs. Ruth Paine, who attended that Castroite party, had been a super-leftist liberal at Antioch College in Yellow Springs, Ohio and the University of Pennsylvania, and had studied Russian in line with the usual "liberal" magnetic attraction to everything Russian and Soviet. (Her folks were Unitarians).

At this party, we are supposed to believe, the Paines became so entranced with this traitor Oswald that they began to subsidize him and his family and Mrs. Oswald actually moved in with them!

During this time, with Mrs. Paine and Marina Oswald amiably chatting every day, (in Russian only), Oswald obtained and lost several jobs and traveled to New Orleans, the city with the largest port and concentration of Communists in the South. Here Oswald contacted the Communist Party and "Fair Play for Cuba Committee" at 799 Broadway, New York City.

The "Fair Play for Cuba Committee" now claims that Oswald's activities in New Orleans were in no way authorized by the Committee. Yet there are six lengthy letters from Oswald to the Committee, which were published in the New York Times of December 9, 1963, p. 38, which make it perfectly obvious to anyone of normal intelligence that Oswald was working hand-in-glove with the "Fair Play for Cuba Committee". The head of the "Fair Play for Cuba Committee," Mr. V. T. Lee," (Jewish name, Tappin,) has announced that he "lost" or "mislaid" the carbon copies of the answers which he wrote to all these letters of Oswald's.

During this period, Oswald had his photograph taken holding up a rifle and his favorite newspaper, "The Miltant". "The Militant" is the newspaper of the Trotskyite Communist "Socialist Workers Party" and its title is clear enough indication of its nature. The Trotskyite Communist members of the "Socialist Workers Party", about 90% Jews and Negroes, are violently "militant" and scorn the more subtle activities of the regular Communist Party and Soviet Russia as "too slow". They are passionate adherents of Trotsky's doctrine of "international violent revolution". The Chinese Communists, the African Communists (100% Negro) and Castro (50% Negro) are also violent adherents of the bloody Trotsky doctrines of bloodshed, murder and assassination.

I went to the Library of Congress and obtained a copy of "The Militant", the Communist newspaper with which Oswald proudly had his picture taken with his assassination rifle. Here is a quotation from that filthy Communist rag.

(Judge for yourself what kind of "hate" killed President Kennedy - and will kill all of us if we don't put an immediate and complete stop to this sort of incitement.)

"WHAT CASTRO WOULD DO ABOUT RACISM IF HE WERE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES"

"May I draw a word-picture of what we are really talking about when we say 'Decolonize America now'. Let us imagine that in November 1960, Fidel Castro, instead of John F. Kennedy had been elected president of the U. S. On the basis of his clear record of eliminating all racial barriers in Cuba and stopping police brutality, about 95% of the cops in this country, Black and White, North and South, would catch the first planes out to escape persecution. Many of them would wind up in South Africa as "refugees". There they would find a political and racial climate wholly compatible and congenial.

If 'Bull' Conner were caught and arrested before fleeing, Fidel Castro would not permit anyone to lynch him. He would be given a fair trial. In open court, evidence would be presented of 30 years of his tyranny and terror as Birmingham police commissioner. Old 'Bull' would have full opportunity to testify in his own defense. His attorneys could cross-examine all the prosecution's witnesses, many of who would be Negroes. And then, since it is inconceivable that any court would find him innocent, he would be taken out and shot.

"Meanwhile, on his first day in office, Fidel would have occupied the entire South with Federal troops without bureaucratic delays, the jails would be emptied of all Freedom Fighters and other victims of the Jim Crow system. Fidel's new cabinet would decree the immediate desegregation of all public facilities. Thenceforth, all persons who continued to discriminate would go to jail or to humanely operated rehabilitation centers (Communist euphemism for "concentration camp" -G.L.R.) in an effort to cure them of their racist insanity. All jobs, all housing, all opportunities would be made available to everyone without discrimination.

"Most beautiful of all, Fidel would disband the entire repressive F.B.I. apparatus and would burn all the secret police garbage and intimate gossip that thousands of psychopathic F.B.I. agents have assembled over the years. He would put J. Edgar Hoover in an integrated cell in an Atlanta penitentiary as punishment for four decades of criminal neglect of duty. Hoover has never protected the Constitutional rights of Negroes.

"Sadly, but realistically, even a Pacifist has to make a prediction that will scare and alarm many persons. The prediction is that it is going to take drastic, Castro-type revolution before this problem of the racists will be resolved. North and South, the twisted White Man in the U. S. has no more intention of giving up his Jim Crow system than do the fanatics in the Union of South Africa."

In the voluminous records of testimony about the assassination, the wife of Lee Oswald, Marina, admits Oswald used the name "A. Hidell" in sending for the rifle he used to kill Kennedy, because "Hidell" sounds like "Fidel"– (Castro!)

(5/?)

While living with the Paines, Oswald practiced sharp shooting with the rifle he kept in the Paine's garage. He took a pot shot at General Walker, ran home and boasted of the fact to his wife in Russian, explaining that Walker needed to be wiped out for his "extremist", right-wing, anti-Communist and "Fascist" views. Mrs. Oswald, with complete naiveté, has told this to the Federal Bureau of investigation. But we are sup- posed to believe that she never mentioned this to Mrs. Paine, her protectress and only confidante, the only person in America who regularly talked with her in Russian, the only language she understood.

In September it is announced that President Kennedy will visit Dallas. Three weeks later, Mrs. Paine calls up Mr. Truly, the manager of the Texas school book depository and gets Oswald a job working there.

Within a matter of only an hour or two after Mrs. Paine contacted Mr. Truly to get Oswald the job at the ideal assassination spot on the Presidential parade route, Oswald appeared at a rooming house at 1026 N. Beckley Street, using the name "O.H.Lee"!!!! The room was far smaller than the one he already had and cost him $1 per week more! Also, why the phony name? (See New York Post, Dec. 10, 1963, page 22). Can any reasonable person doubt that there was a criminal intention present, at least in the mind of Oswald, when he got the job at the Book Depository, and that Mrs. Paine's involvement is, at the very least, highly suspicious?

WHO seeks to do such evil things, and for what evil purpose?"

Meanwhile, Bernard Weissman and another New York Jew drive all the way down to Dallas to place a full-page advertisement in the Dallas papers for publication the precise date of the President's assassination. Printed with a black border, the advertisement attacks Kennedy in a most extreme manner. Consider: Dallas, supposedly a hot bed of right-wing extremism could apparently produce no "extremists" willing to put up the money for or write such an "extreme" anti-Kennedy ad. Two Jews had to come all the way down from New York to print this "extremist" ad in Dallas. Why?

Later, it turns out that Weissman's partner in this 1500mile extremist excursion to Dallas from New York City to put a hate-Kennedy ad in the Dallas paper is a top leader of "Young Americans for Freedom" - an organization put together and master-minded from 79 Madison Avenue, by Jew Marvin Liebman - "ex"-Communist! (Mentioned in Chapter VI).

During his period in Dallas, at the request of a local "engineer" (Mr. Paine was an "engineer"), Oswald began writing a Marxist, pro-Communist, pro-Trotskyite, pro-Castro - (but anti-Soviet) book. (It should be pointed out here that vast numbers of American Communists, particularly Trotskyites and Reds in our State Department, feel that the Soviets have "betrayed" the Communist Revolution by re-creating the necessary institutions of society - authority, the family, marriage, discipline, etc. - which these Marxist fanatics consider to be "Fascist" perversions of "pure Communism". The Trotskyite Communists, which include most of the Jew Communists, are becoming racist Communists like the yellow Chinese Communists, the all Negro Black Communists in Africa, and the mongrel Negro Communists like Castro and the Cubans. These are the "way-out", "leftist" Communists who favor Jewish Trotsky's bloody doctrines against the more moderate policies of Russia.) (It is also interesting to note that, right after the assassination, in a printed report, I called attention to the fact, in connection with the fight between the Trotskyites and Red Chinese on one side, and Russians on the other, that

"White, Gentile Khrushchev is finding himself more and more at odds with the dark, racial Communists of the World and the Jew Trotskyites who lead them". - Within months after I wrote this, Khrushchev was dumped.)

But the most significant and startling thing about Oswald's episode is the public stenographer's story of what happened when Oswald began to give her sections of the book mentioning Kiev, where the Soviets maintain their school of assassination and terror.

The stenographer reports that when Oswald reached the Kiev episodes, he became highly agitated snatched away the entire manuscript, notes and carbons leaving only $10 in payment!

The Paines took Oswald to a meeting of the American Civil Liberties Union, which has defended literally thousands of Communists, murderers and saboteurs, and helped Oswald to apply for membership. He was told the ACLU "defends radicals" - which it does. Shortly before the assassination, Fidel Castro held a "Hate America" parade in Havana, Cuba. He had Castroite mobs carry a casket, labeled "John F. Kennedy", through the streets to the jeers and hoots of the red Cubans. On top of that casket, Castro had placed a huge sign reading, "Here lies Kennedy, killed by the Cuban Revolution!" (See Y. A. F. New Guard, Nov. 1966, page 13).

(6/?)

Robert Williams, the American Negro who publishes the Crusader boasted to the mob, "Kennedy has persecuted American Negroes long enough! Soon we will be avenged!" (New Guard, Nov. 1966).

Three days before the assassination of President Kennedy, the F.B.I. seized three Castroite terrorists in New York, precisely like Castroite Oswald. The Federal Bureau of Investigation revealed that had these three Castroite terrorists not been caught, they planned to bomb Wall Street, blow up oil refineries in New Jersey and spread a wave of assassinations and terror throughout New York!

This would have occurred about November 22, - the day the President was shot!! Here is a quote from the "New York Journal American", November 18, 1963:

"If the F. B. I. had failed to smash a Cuban plot geared to spread death, terror and destruction in the metropolitan area, Government sources said the three arrested saboteurs planned to destroy national defense material sites and utilities in New York City; blow up gasoline and oil refineries - the expected result: 100 million dollars worth of damage; plant incendiary bombs in New York City's largest department stores; train ten other pro-Castroites in the art of sabotage. These ten were already undergoing training clandestinely. The expected result: a stepped-up program of sabotage that in time might completely paralyze the City. The blowing up of bridges and subway facilities for example, might have been part of the plot for the future."

One day before the assassination, on November 21, Havana Radio boasted that Castro Communism would "export" bloody terrorism to all the nations in the Western Hemisphere - including the United States! (Washington Post, Dec. 8, 1963).

Meanwhile, inexplicably, Oswald slips over to Mexico to the Cuban and Soviet Embassies and is seen by witnesses in a station wagon! The border guard remembers there were two women and a man with Oswald - (Mr. and Mrs. Paine and Mrs. Oswald?) (Toronto Telegram) (Mrs. Paine had a station wagon and used it to transport the Oswalds several times, including from New Orleans to Dallas.) Oswald talked at the Communist Embassy in Mexico City just before he went to Dallas for the assassination.

Simultaneously, Castro, as a matter of historical fact, is spreading murder and terror in Venezuela, where U.S. citizens were beaten, kidnapped and killed by the Castroite terrorists. On November 7, 1963, United States Congressman Kirsten wrote an official warning to President Kennedy that the Communists were training "professional assassins for action in the United States"!
(Northern Virginia Sun, Nov. 27, 1963, Page 1).

Exactly fifteen days after this official warning, President Kennedy was killed by a Communist assassin. And now we are told it was only the act of a "loner", and we mustn't get mad at the Communists, Soviets or Cuba!!!

On November 22, 1963, Lee Oswald killed the President by shooting out of one of the windows of the building where Russian-loving Mrs. Paine had gotten him a job! (A "coincidence" of course.) Within a matter of minutes after the assassin turned out to be a Communist, the United States State Department sent out a top-priority demand to leading U.S. news agencies to minimize any connection between Oswald and world Communism "in order to avoid distributing relations with the Soviet countries and Cuba". (Washington Daily News, Dec. 4, 1963, P. 5).

(7/?)

We get hardened to the redness of our own State Department. Perhaps it will help the reader to see the red reality here if we reverse the situation Suppose Hitler's Germany were still going strong, and I shot the President. Can you imagine the State Department sending out a plea to the press not to mention that I am a "Nazi" to avoid disturbing relations with Mr. Hitler?

Any normal American cannot help asking himself how it was that a notorious traitor and defector to Russia could calmly sit in the window of a building on a Presidential parade route with a rifle and shoot the President, in spite of the FBI, the Secret Service and the Dallas Police Department, and walk away from the building.

The answer is absurdly simple. Tragically simple! Because of the intense anti-right-wing-"extremist" propaganda led by the President himself, all the security forces were watching anti-Communists. There was nobody left to pay any attention to the real deadly danger, the Communists! Within moments of the shooting, five harmless ANTI-Communists were seized by the Dallas Police by the officers right on their tails in the crowd. These five were held four days because of the crazy hysteria whipped up against anti-Communists, even though the Police, while they were holding these anti-Communists, caught the real culprit, a Red, allowed him to be shot in the basement of the Police Station by a Jew, and then locked up the assassin's assassin.

The President was shot because he, along with the Jews and the rest of the left wing, had blinded America to the deadly menace of the Reds, calling it "witch-hunting" "hate", etc., and set all our Security forces on a phony "witch-hunt" after Rightists, the D.A.R., etc. -while -trained and deadly Communist killer Oswald was allowed to run around free of surveillance - just like hundreds of thousands more like him who are running around America today,
right now!

The American Nazi Party was damned by Attorney General Kennedy as unAmerican." But if the American Nazi Party had had its way, the Attorney General's brother never would have been shot, because Lee Oswald would have been in his grave, where traitors belong, according to the Constitution. And dead Communists can't shoot people or overthrow governments.

There is no "middle ground" with the Communists, no "moderate" position. You either kill them, or they kill you - as they did kill our President.

After Oswald had gotten clear of the building from which he shot the President, the whole plan of the Jews and the reds to wipe out the Right wing and jam through the enabling legislation for a Soviet America, was in the clear. If Oswald had not been caught, there would not have been one voice raised to suggest that a Communist might have done it, and just as with the Birmingham church bombing, where the bomber is unknown, the anti-Communist Right wing would have been violently "lynched," "for shooting our beloved President"! - although, just as in Birmingham, there was no "fair trial" - just a newspaper "lynching."

I believe Destiny took a hand at this point and threw a monkey-wrench into the Jew-Communist machinery. By the most improbable of chances, a Dallas Policeman heard the barest possible description of the suspect, - height, weight, age, etc., - and saw a man who might fit. When he tried to stop this man, the man shot him. - And all the plans of the reds went up in smoke! Oswald was only blocks from Rubenstein's apartment, probably on his way to hide out. But the shooting of heroic officer Tippit "loused up" the plans. He ran for a movie house in panic and was caught.

It is impossible to overemphasize to th e thoughtful reader the history-changing magnitude of this event! Had Oswald "disappeared", like the "Birmingham hate bombers", -the assassination of the President by the "dangerous" right-Wing "extremists" and "fascists" would have been used with deadly effect to hammer in the last links of Communist slavery in America! In the emotional atmosphere, which would have prevailed, nothing could have stopped the passage of the most extreme gun-control laws, the disarming of all Americans, and the complete liquidation of all anti-communist "extremists."

To accomplish this, the red Castroite terrorists were willing to shoot a President! Destiny put Officer Tippit in the path of these fiends. Tippit died doing his duty. But his death saved America from the immediate threat of the Communist Revolution! I must admit that I could not believe the reds would be insane enough to shoot the President, but as I dug up more and more of the deadly facts, I became thoroughly convinced that November 22nd was "Revolution Day" on the Red calendar. We could never have resisted nor survived the raging lynch mob they would have whipped up, had Officer Tippit not stopped Oswald and thus led to the immediate capture and identification of the killer as a red!

But there is more!

(8/?)

While the President was driving through Dallas, an ex-Chicago Jew named Jacob Rubenstein was pointedly in the advertising offices of the Dallas newspaper going over his display ad, which promoted his degenerate strip tease burlesque club. As the President was driving by outside, Rubenstein refused to join others in the office in going to the windows to glimpse his "idol"!

Later when Oswald was caught, Rubenstein rushed to the Police Station and managed to slip by all guards. For an entire day, while Oswald was in the Police Station, Rubenstein was running around in the middle of everything, participating in a press conference and even prompting the District Attorney with the answer to a question on local geography! Rubenstein was busily passing out his bawdy "calling-cards" for his burlesque show to police and reporters! As long as Oswald showed no signs of "breaking" under questioning by police, Rubenstein "joked with reporters" and simply hung around. Then it was announced that Oswald was "ready to talk", and appeared ready to expose the real set-up. Rubenstein suddenly became so "upset" over the President's death, and was so "touched at the thought of Mrs. Kennedy's sorrow", that he shot Oswald, sealing his lips forever! Consider the position of the conspirators!

If Oswald talked, the whole thing would blow wide open and, instead of a red victory, the atmosphere, (if Oswald admitted he was in on an international Jewish Communist plot) would have been Nazi. The Jew-Communists and traitors would have had to flee for their lives - as they should!

But even if Oswald didn't talk, the prolonged trial of this Communist assassin would have driven into American consciousness at last the deadly danger of tolerating this criminal conspiracy on our soil for one moment longer, and would have led to a great revival of the patriotism the reds call "McCarthyism" - and an impossible position for the Communists. The trial of Oswald just simply mustn't happen. All the day before the shooting of Oswald, it seems reasonable to me that the high councils of treason in America were desperately scrambling for the solution. And they found it, - the same
solution they always find. Death!

At the very last moment when Oswald could be reached by "Ruby", - as he was being transferred to secure quarters from the police station, the Jew Rubenstein rushed forward, was recognized by Oswald, (as slow motion movies have proven beyond doubt) - and shot the assassin dead. With Oswald's death, the worst of the crisis was over for the conspirators.

Consider some of the deadly facts, which would have come out of Oswald's trial.
Oswald was working for the "Fair Play for Cuba" Committee. We have met and fought this gang of swine personally, several times, - and can testify that they are the filthiest, vilest, most treasonable and vicious gang of reds in the Country. But more important, the Castroites are the nucleus of the ''civil rights" movement!

On April 6, 1960, the "Committee" was launched by an ad in the New York Times, a full page, - paid for with Red Cuban money! At the top of the list of sponsors for this vile ad on behalf of treason is the name, "James Baldwin", the repulsive, black sexual-pervert "author". The rest of the list contains NAACP luminaries, and, perhaps even more important, big shots in the American Civil Liberties Union The head of the Fair Play Committee in L.A. and a national Co-chairman is Jew A. L. Wirin, - who is also the head of the L. A. ACLU! The head of the vile Castro committee was the Jew, V. T. "Lee" (Tappin), who also turns out to be the Secretary of the ACLU in Tampa, Florida!

A trial of Oswald would have driven into the consciousness of America the unspeakable treason of these people who keep pulling off the same old Communist trick of calling violent Communist terrorists "reformers" until these murderers have seized control of pro-American, Christian governments as Castro did to Batista and Mao Tse Tung did to Chiang Kai-shek - after which the filthy Red fakers in America moan and wring their hands at their "betrayal" by these hard-core Communists who always seem to "fool' these trusting 'lovers of "civil liberties" and "civil rights".

Just a few weeks before the President's assassination our government, with the help of these pro-Communists, civil libertarian creeps, snubbed and insulted pro-American, Christian Madame Nhu. Then the Viet Nam communist "reformers" brutally assassinated her husband and set the stage for the present crazyViet-Nam war!

(9/10)

Daily exposure of all of this would have been inevitable in any trial of Oswald. And such daily exposures would have inevitably and finally aroused the American people to the deadly facts about Communism and the "civil rights" Black Horror which we of the right wing have been trying so hard to warn America.

In short, the trial of Oswald would have been a fatal blow to the Communist conspiracy in America. It would have been utterly impossible for Martin Luther King, Queer James Baldwin, A. Philip Randolph, Queer Bayard Rustin and the rest of the "liberal" and "civil rights" Jew and Negro leaders who have infiltrated even our churches to continue their deadly but creeping Communist revolution in America.

Oswald had to go. And he went. He was gunned down in typical gangland fashion by a man typical of Jewish "Murder. Inc."

Immediately after the assassination, three honest groups were preparing to investigate: The Texas Attorney General, the F. B. I., and the U. S. Congress. Such honest investigations were intolerable to the Reds. On December 9, 1963, only eleven days after the assassination, the Communist Worker newspaper had the gall to demand that these three honest investigations be forbidden, and the outrage investigated only by Earl Warren.

Three days later, the President of the United States obliged the Worker, did exactly as the Communists demanded, and, on December 12, 1963, called off the other three investigations, and ordered Earl Warren to "investigate", - even though Warren had rushed into print within moments after the shooting, with the pre-judged statement that "Hate killed Kennedy", - precisely the phrase used by the Communists, - and every red in America and all over the world!

Warren "investigates" by hiding much of the record for seventy-five years, and actually burns much critical evidence, (such as the autopsy report on the dead President's body!)

With unbelievable arrogance, almost the whole press and publishing industry is diligently helping to spread a gigantic smoke screen being thrown up around the assassination, with the eventual aim of shifting the blame on the anti-communist movement, the way it was originally planned.

Only two years after even the Communist Worker's choice for chief investigator, Earl Warren, had to admit that the assassination was the product of a COMMUNIST, four leftist authors, Mark Lane, Joachim Joesten, Harold
Weissberg and Jay Epstein, (all four of them Jewish), are peddling books of the most sophist "reasoning", casting doubt on the inescapable fact that it was Oswald who shot the President. They have manufactured "extra bullets", "grassy knolls", "contradictory" testimony, etc., and very cleverly left out all the damning facts which leave NO doubt that Oswald did it. (And, unfortunately, there are many conspiracy-buffs in the anti-communist side who are actually cooperating with these Jewish smoke-screen operators). But it is not the books of these men themselves, which are worthy of note in studying how our charts are forged. By themselves, the books would expire of their own weaknesses.

It is the constant top coverage given these books by book reviewers, TV interview shows, newsstand operators, etc., which have shoved them down the throat of the public. I have studied them carefully, and there are no two ways about it, - they are devilish, if slick, - lies. Any careful student of any one of them knows this immediately. Yet they are given enormous publicity and dignity by editors, interviewers and publishers.

What they are up to is a game they have played many times. When a fact is impossible to get around or cover up, -the liars and chart-forgers help each other throw up an enormous smoke-screen. These assassination books are that smoke screen. They are given such dignity and publicity that before long, most Americans, WHO WILL NEVER READ THE BOOKS, - will begin to believe that the Oswald theory is thoroughly discredited.

It's the same technique they used with the facts of RACE. Whenever anybody tries to bring the obvious inequality of human groups into question, the chart-forgers and liars chant, "the claim that there is any such a thing as 'race' has been thoroughly 'discredited'!" they intone together. "Nobody believes that race myth anymore." But they have never actually discredited it, - merely covered it with smoke and finally mud.

(10/10)

Now they are doing the same thing with the fact that a COMMUNIST shot the president, - they are promoting a great, manufactured hue and cry that there is a lot of doubt that Oswald did it. Before long, we will be told that, "There's so much doubt now, about the Oswald theory, that nobody believes that anymore." And the last step is to start referring to it as the "discredited Oswald theory".

They create an artificial bedlam all around the truth, then they point to their OWN bedlam and smoke screen to "prove" that nobody believes the truth anymore!

These arrogant chart-forgers are getting away with it, too, because too few people are willing to do the research homework to track down their massive lies.

As will be shown in later chapters, the chart-forgers have utterly blacked out of the minds of our people whole areas of human knowledge, (such as the fact of race), they have made "patriots" out of our outright enemies, and enemies out of patriots whom they have smeared as "extremists" and "bigots", they have filled the minds of our youth with such lies and madness that vast numbers of them have become LSD-crazed drug addicts and anti-social "hippies", reds and moral-degenerates. They have filled the minds of Negroes with the fanatic belief that Negroes have unlimited rights and no duties. They have turned millions of once-self-reliant Americans into Federal dependents sucking frantically on the public teat.

They have poisoned American history with suspicions of the motives of our heroes, slyly implying that they were lechers, profiteers and "haters". They have made the great virtues of duty, faith, work and honor the butt of ridicule, especially among youth. They have actually gotten inside religion, and promoted endless outright lies as the "new Christianity". The list of the lies they have spread among us could fill the rest of the book, but this should be enough to show the deadly PATTERN.

Why has anybody gone to such trouble to build a lie machine and then peddle such enormous lies to million of us?

What has anybody to gain by piling Western Civilization and our American Republic up on the rocks?

Who wants to turn us into a race of brown, communized mongrels, with heads full of lies?

Rockwell's mentor DeWest Hooker actually used him to help JFK get elected, so his understanding of what took place in Dallas was unfortunately flawed – or at least what he said publicly was.

Listen to the embed, then for what really happened.

(11/10)

I would also like to note that this was from Rockwell's last book, white power (1967)

and he was assassinated that same year ( August 25, 1967)

pure coincidence

Rockwell on Hooker, from This Time The World (which was partially dedicated to him):

interesting, thanks for the heads up

Trump is like their number one enemy ever. It's one thing he pissed off the Military Industrial Complex but the economic barons with TPP, big pharma with his whole meeting them all and telling them to shove it, he already threatened international globalist bankers, the fed, the media, the pedophiles, goddamn. I mean just so, so, many.

all the media too, this happened in a hearts of iron game I played yesterday, fucking hell

I think it's very likely Lee believed he was the lone assassin until the moment he was fingered. Only then did he realize he was set up. It's obvious one of the shots Lee took did in fact hit Kennedy through the throat, but the kill shot to the head came from another assassin in front of the car.

Lee was obviously CIA when he defected to the USSR, but his failure to produce results put him on the outs. Then he worked as an FBI infiltrator against the anti-Castro faction, giving J Edgar Hoover intel needed to close down one of the illegal training camps.

To the CIA this was a total betrayal. They pitched him the Kennedy job as a way of making amends, and likely used threats. But they never intended to bring him back into the fold. They needed a fall guy and he deserved it. At least from their point of view.

it's why he focused on hearts and minds, especially with military and police, and still does. (((They))) know they'll get a full scale civil war if he gets shot.

Here is the picture GLR is referring to as I posted before this is the first CIA shoop maybe. You can clearly see the name militant on the newspaper he is holding and you can also clearly see the sun on his face is directly overhead casting a severe shadow under his nose and eye brows while somehow his legs got caught in late afternoon sun.
Alas GLR's book(excerpts) is reminiscent of so many books I have read it is a fiercely written emotionally driven tome dedicated to paint a narrative that embodies what the author wants you to believe. It seems to have all the necessary parts, lift bits and pieces of Harvey's life and stitch them all together in one continuous flowing journalistic effort to arrive at the conclusion that best benefits the authors endeavor.

Here is another little part

See here where I posted an eyewitness to the Tippet shooting that was never deposed by the WC

I am not going to go through the whole article like this but basically it is a meld of facts and fantasy with loosely determined facts as well.
Finally one famous picture and one not so famous are they both communists?
Still working on my info graph lads

It's complete bullshit, Oswald was a pretend communist CIA agent. He was actually sent to USSR on a mission, but his return is still dark, it's either a successful extraction, or he got caught and exchanged or became double agent.

Anyways Oswald himself has very little to do with kikes or commies, he's just CIA cannon fodder. Who did CIA leadership collide with is another question.

so kikes then?

it was kikes. I mean let's be honest, we all know it was kikes. he was going to drain the tepid pond that has become the swamp and MAGA, so they killed him. these days, you can't just kill a president, we don't listen to the lies in the media. his father might have had mob connections, jfk was an honest man and was going to oppose the kike communists that he knew about because of his family's power and influence. he knew, and he didn't like it, was going to out it all, so they killed him.

it's always kikes.

What happened to JFK?

idgaf
Kennedy worship is one of the wort aspects of Holla Forums
he was the first SJW president and judging by how none of you seem to know this you haven't spend one second researching what he actually did in office

Kennedy was assassinated over a single issue: trying to prevent Israel developing nuclear weapons. That's it. In every other way, JFK played ball with the Jews. In fact, they even helped him get elected. Nobody on Holla Forums would have supported him if we had lived in the 60s. He was a leftwing liberal. He was in favor of the civil rights movement. He was in favor of abolishing the national origins quota immigration system. The fact is, he was the Obama of his day.

JFK found out about Israel's nuclear weapons program 10 days after he took office, in a memo that was sent to him. He had no clue about it before he got elected. To his credit, he decided to fight them on it. And the Jews killed him just for not doing EVERYTHING they said. So in summary, he wasn't a good President, but he was right on a single issue- preventing Israel from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Interesting to think about how this might apply to Trump. One can be on board with the Jews in many things, but they expect 100% subservience.

KILL THE KIKEL
RIDE THE BICYCLE

JFK stopped the CIA from engaging into false flag attacks against the American people, defused the missile crisis through diplomacy rather than force and was going to audit the fed.

Meanwhile, his assassin gets shot on national TV by some mobster for reasons which barely make sense. Put two and two together.

Back then, people let it go because the US were prosperous and there was the big bad wolf (USSR) waiting for a sign of weakness. Today, things would go very differently. They will try to assassinate Trump, likely very soon, as in, in the coming month or two, because they think they can get away with anything forever.

Really when you look at these conspiracies the best thing to do is look at who benefited, not the obvious culprits. Did the mob kill Kennedy? Why, what do they gain out of it? Meanwhile Israel got nukes and their bitch President Johnson, something they were desperate for. Same deal with 9/11. Was it Saudi Arabia? Could be. But Israel got almost 2 decades of free wars in their backyard, expanded the (((military industrial complex))), nobody was talking about the 2 trillion missing from the pentagon anymore, patriot act, etc. So either Israel was behind both these events, or they're just very lucky :^) and that luck has run out

Repeal of the oil depletion allowance tax.
Actually prosecuting the mob Carlos Marcello was deported to El Salvador by Bobby.
On a path of non intervention in Viet Nam was with drawing troops not escalating.
Failed to support the Bay of Pigs invasion it went down 90 days into his administration.
Was actually talking to Kruschev and was trying to deescalate the cold war.
Good chance LBJ was headed to jail and not reelection as VP.
Federal reserve and issuance of treasury money not federal reserve notes.
There is a myriad of reasons that is why it is so hard to figure out and just blaming one item on the list never really works.
For example the mob did not sit on the Warren commission but John McCloy former president of the world bank and Allen Dulles CIA director fired after the bay of pigs did.

You must think the Soviets were Idiots.
They did not trust defectors on a principle.

And he survived?
You are aware of the history of total failure of infiltrating the SU in cold war?

Exact, really bizarre story.

If the Soviets suspected him to be a US spy he most likely would have ended in a Lubjanka cell, it would be totally implausible for them to send him back to the US with orders to kill the president.

Extraction? Oh, please…

A setup, a fall guy possible, because he had drawn too much attention on himself before, it would have been unlikely any competent secrete organization would use him for an assassination attempt. Diversion? Can not be ruled out.
Genuine crazy? Can not be ruled out as well.

Who has ever worshiped Kennedy on Holla Forums?

Apparently Oswald was dumb as fuck and the Soviets thought he was too stupid to be a threat or even to be useful as a double agent.

None that I ever recall but the fact that a sitting president can get whacked in broad daylight and covered up for 50 years probably should pique Holla Forums's interest a bit.

The general sentiment here that I see is "He was hardly perfect, but he was the last _american_ president".
If Trump hadn't come along, Kennedy would have been the final american present.

They wanted a pretty boy president, similar to Trudeau, bot got a Ceasar.
He would undo all the work that has been done since the Civil War.
Currency issued by the state, intelligence agencies would get axed, foreign interventions would cease.
Who organized it directly? Johnson and Bush.
Who ordered it? The ones who partially rule the world from the shadows. Rothschilds, NWO, Mystery religion, the works.
Jews may be responsible for some of the stuff, but are in my opinion just court jews, serving their masters.
The Kennedy family got purged after that since they rebelled against the Established Order.

Ask yourself: Why did Trump pick so many cabinet picks of Hibernian descent? Wales, Scotland, Ireland. That where 3/4 of his cabinet comes from.

A more likely explanation is that they are related

Sure, he would have been the final president to serve under the American flag with this constitution, but had Hillary been elected, shit would have gone south quickly. Perhaps whatever rose from the ashes would still carry the same ideals of freedom and liberty.
Hopefully, Trump isn't the final American president. But if he is, let's hope whatever happens, our race is guiding it.

Is that the winter symbol behind them?

The (((Federal reserve))) gave the order, CIA pulled the trigger.

Just want to cross-post this from the Wikileaks CIA leaks thread. This quote was the passphrase for the leak, pretty fucking suspect if you ask me.

Dead Kennedys band logo.

Those amazing digits have been overlooked. CIAnigger already said what happened.

I think he was murdered

So do tell what he was doing? Was he merely being charitable? Do you think he was trying to get away from his wife? It was anything but coincidence. Oswald was a stupid shabbos goy just like Wilkes and Breivik. They use all the unhinged morons
. All of them are Jew pawns.

JFK called out the kikes for having nukes, and demanded they be stopped. The Israeli PM resigned over it, and then JFK died.

mondoweiss. net/2015/07/president-inspections-facility/

Also, this is officially why Ben Gurion resigned. He was a terrorist who tried to blow up American and British civilians, and frame the Egyptians.

But from what I recall, it was actually the nukes. Maybe Im wrong.

Off the top of my head the US did go and inspect the dimona facility but it seems the wiley jews camouflaged part of the facility so it appeared that there was nothing there. I think they actually used brick and mortar to seal up the entry to the weapons portion of the lab and make it appear to be just part of the wall.
Now how those inspectors could not tell that the bricks were newly laid camouflage and discern that they were actually just laid inside a doorway I can't explain. But I read something to that effect a long time ago as to how they concealed that part of dimona.

This
JFK broadcasted too many dogwhistles of intent and didn't Preibus Johnson. His brother didn't move fast enough to make himself the head of an investigation before Johnson was able to axe him. And Bay of Pigs/doing actual diplomacy with Kruschev combined with sexual profligacy and suffering from a disease which counts psychosis among its symptoms (treated with amphetamines and such compounding it), that they also had miles of plausible deniablity/necessity for removal even if caught.

Punished Carter theory, this is new

((((They))))) had him killed.

I can't believe I never heard about this before.

The question in the OP is correct
but you are all talking about an event that didnt actually happen, you think he was assasinated.

just like with president lincoln, who died of cancer about a month after his own assasination jfk didnt die of his assasination, afterall he was the one who arranged it.

bump

JFK was killed by an assassin hired by a corporist shitface who workes for one of the arms companies that wanted to sell weapons for a rapidly escalating situation in the south east asia, for reasons you can already guess. The industrialized military complex was up his anus for refusing to go to war so they just got rid of him.

A L L E N D U L L E S

he was assassinated for standing in the way of the israeli nuclear program.

The spiral flew too close to the six pointed star.
Got trapped on all six points.

Forgot to link video

Killed by Jewish assets in the CIA by replacing most of the CIA intelligence people with libertarian leaning intelligence officers.

They were about to lose control over JFK and thus before he could enact anti Israeli policies that they had known were coming, they got rid of him.

Apparently he was killed by the driver, who was a CIA operative.

Sure kike

A secret service agent in the escort car shot JFK during the chaos of Oswald's shooting. An enormous cockblock during the autopsy prevented the physical evidence from getting out. Theres a documentary on this somewhere.

If only we had the testimony of Oswald. Thanks, (((Jacob Rubenstein)))!
I wonder what Oswald would have told the world on the witness stand. If Oswald was the real assassin, everything would have been cleared up at the trial. There was no need not to let him testify if it's so clear that he was guilty.
Oswald's assassination alone is proof enough that there was some serious kikery afoot.

He's talking about the ((mafia)), not italians with tommy guns

From kikepedia, regarding the 1964 Presidential election

I don't know user, you tell me.

Could the (((mafia))) have pulled strings within the secret service?
Could the (((mafia))) have also had the Dallas PD in their back pocket? What's with the connections to the anti-Castro/Bay of Pigs situations?
Who the fuck is Clay Bertrand and why does he have ties to the CIA?
I wouldn't doubt that they had a connection to it, but I would have to doubt they were the sole proprietors.

true statements. for me this is an easy question of, who benefits, as they say. lbj benefited immediately, and i watched a pretty good documentary (1 good out of hundreds that are piss poor terrible) it was either lbj or just pure good ol fashion texas hospitality for that nigger loving faggot. we served his kike sucking brother up a similarly deserved dish. fuck you jfk, you liberal, water trash, anti american faggot who got himself killed and never went to the moon, the end. praise richard nixon and kek.

He wasn't going to sign off on the USA joining the Vietnam war and was only going to send consultants.
So they killed him and LBJ signed the orders to go to the war while he was still on the plane immediately after being sworn in.

Forgot to mention it was the military industrial complex, he had just given a speech about them days before.

Okay, Texas. Where was that "hospitality" when millions of spics entered your country and began leeching off your infrastructure?
JFK needed to be assassinated, but what about all the politicians since 1962 that have made you Mexico's doormat?
You Texans always crack me up. Houston, Dallas and all your major cities are nigger infested Detroit-tier shit holes and the rest are filled with spic. Go home, Texanon. You're drunk.

david rockefeller had him made into a nice ottoman

From a non-burger perspective, things seemed to be going pretty well for white America even most of the time that JFK was in (ignoring the nigger "rights" movement) but as soon as LBJ gets into power he immediately starts fucking up the country beyond recognition. That one man is almost singlehandedly responsible for destroying the country, from escalating nam, to Hart-Celler, beginning the penultimate destruction of the 2nd amendment, implicitly allowing the CIA to continue operating, and of course letting Israel get their noses onto a nuke program.

Hard to believe one guy caused so much shit. Trump in my estimation seems to be running on a Kennedy style platform, but correct me if that's wrong. Running on essentially 50 year old policies explains why dems think he's an evil racist and why repubs think he's a dem I guess, his platform comes from an America that doesn't exist anymore.

LBJ had an interest in covering up the JFK assanination whereas Pence would definetely investigate and gas the (((deep state)))

there were other big players involved for sure, namely LBJ and the fed

It really is this simple

He had a little more than a "interest" along with Hoover and a myriad of other power brokers at the time.
www.informationliberation.com/?id=15167

Now you don't have to be into a full blown in depth conspiracy to know what is going on and aid in the execution of it. For example here Col Fletcher Prouty details how various aspects of Kennedy's security team in Dallas were simply called off and he was dispatched to NZ during the murder

ratical.org/ratville/JFK/USO/chp3_p1.html

Yeah I read that book as well and it is not this simple because Carlos could not have effected all the things necessary to implement the plot. He did not have the power to change the parade route and make sure the SS officer driving the limo while the shooting commenced slowed to almost a stop, and then sped away to the hospital once Kennedy was hit with a fatal head shot. As I said before in the thread you have to read dozens of book and from each one you will get a little bit of the overall picture. There is no one book that I have found that will give a concise and accurate portrayal of the murder. Each one tends to focus on one aspect and beat it to death as the ultimate solution while overlooking many contributing factors. Carlos didn't have any choice in who sat on the Warren commission. Carlos didn't pick who was to autopsy the body after there was nearly a gunfight at Parkland hospital to take the body to Bethesda naval hospital. Carlos did not have all the manpower to have a swarm of "badge carrying govt officials" order people away from the shooters on the ground positions. Carlos could not have ordered the release from the Dallas PD of the 3 tramps once they were arrested. Carlos did not have the ability to alter the body between Dallas and Maryland. Carlos probably played a small part but it was just that.

The guy was making a reference to Call of Shitty Black Ops

seriously, no one else sees that there was no shooting and it was his wife that killed him?
Look at the vid and look at what she does after his head is blown off.

Crawls on to the back of the limo to retrieve a piece of his skull blown back there schlomo?

Just like with Kennedy, if Trump gets assassinated, it won't be the "deep state", but instead the "people" who Mike Pence refers to as our "most cherished ally".

It was the Mossad.

You tell me, Schlomo.

his head was hit with a very small projectile moving at a very high speed.

This. Why the fuck people keep going on about the FED and EO 11110 is beyond me. The order is a few paragraphs long and the laws the order addresses are only a few pages. You can test the theory in under 10 minutes and yet I constantly see people talking about how JFK was going to "end the fed."

There was a telegram messaging group that memed his assassination.

Filtered for being a retarded nigger.

Oswald was supposed to die in that movie theater. They fucked up but still got away with hit.

I dunno man, I'm getting tired of appeasing 'historical dramas'. It's easy-to-swallow misinformation about real events.

That's a neat ID

Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=WovyEqfR8Hg

He was killed by Jews because he wanted to prevent Israel from getting nukes. This is historical fact.

It wasn't the Mossad. It wasn't the Jews. In the 1970s they didn't have the power they do now.

It was the anti-Castro Faction of the CIA. They killed him as payback for screwing them on The Bay of Pigs. They made Oswald the patsy as payback, too. He betrayed their fifth columnist training camps to the FBI.

Honestly I don't blame them for any of it. Kennedy suppressed the right wing the way the Left does today. He had it coming.

Yes goys the Jews didn't have the power before, they couldn't have done anything before, its all coincidence and theories like this are all wrong

I was once a Leftist; a virulent Marxist at that.
I once frequented Holla Forums, but when I learned that Capitalism and Communism are two sides of the same shekel, I came around eventually. The US Election also helped immensely.
People can change. Never give up on your White brothers.

This. Read JFK's diary about Adolf Hitler, and some things might make sense to you.

FDR was a literal Kike, who was surrounded by Kikes in his cabinet.
Holla Forums waxes eloquent about Richard Nixon at times (and for good reason!), why not JFK?

What's the difference between the (((Mossad))) and the (((Fed)))?

As long as you guys keep pointing to one group and hold them up as the culprits you are playing exactly into the narrative that is doomed for failure. I said before it was a compendium of overlapping efforts on a bunch of different groups. Everyone that some one has pointed out anti-Castro Faction of the CIA, the jews, the mossad, the fbi, the mob, LBJ etc. all probably had bit parts in the murder. After all it was only LBJ out of all those groups that could appoint John J. McCloy, former President of the World Bank and Allen Dulles CIA director fired by JFK after the bay of pigs to the Warren commission. Were they sitting on the commission to find the truth, or were they appointed so the official narrative could be reinforced?

WOW, you guys are stupid fucking niggers, why don't you pick up a fucking book from time to time, instead of getting 100% of your information from Pepe macro's you dipshits.

The Devils Chessboard by David Talbot
amazon.com/Devils-Chessboard-Dulles-Americas-Government/dp/0062276174

he has a whole chapter on how the CIA director had Kennedy killed because Kennedy was about to expose the secret governement and take down the Federal Reserve by issuing a silver-backed currency

link to my other thread which the 8chn shills have stopped bumping: 8ch.net/pol/res/9548071.html#9556370

Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy by Michael Collins Piper (2005)
This work documents the strong likelihood that Israel used bullets to steal from the American people their right to have their own leader. JFK fought a bitter behind-the-scenes battle to thwart joint Israeli-Red Chinese nuclear bomb development. Only Zionists have held the power necessary to sustain a cover-up in America's corrupt government and controlled national media.

PDF media.8ch.net/file_store/0ddd5300ad5c28a2c9f901c6cf1df558b9a0e6db18d1ab60ce33b86dd9087e03.pdf

FFS lol 8ch is totally fucking comprimised. You posted the answer, and now the thread is dead, what a surprise.

good thing only use my botnet when on here

He was killed by a Jew…the Jew sitting right next to him in the limo. Watch the Zapruder film with eyes wide open and see it.

Jackie murdered him. Before you cry Bullshit, play the Zapruder film in slow motion and watch Jackie shortly before the fatal head shot. Forget what you have been told and believe what your eyes tell you. She killed him.

She definitely did. There are entire web sites that explain it in detail and also YouTube videos. Go find one of them and learn the truth.

You are fucking retard nigger, or a shill.

Claiming his wife who was sitting right next to him and loved him dearly killed him on camera and no one saw it??

SPOTTED THE SHILL>>9557233

You can call me a shill all you want. The video shows what it shows. I didn't make the video but I can sure as hell interpret it. Lots of people have seen this.

This is the same fucking faggot that posted the video with the potato nigger saying jackie did it. Of all the horse shit that has come from the UK on JFK's murder this is the most retarded.

Kill by the Jewish bankers for wanting the U.S. to stop taking loans from the Jews and to start printing our own money, interest free. Same reason Lincoln was killed for having the U.S. print it's own money and not be indebted slaves to the Jews.

There are entire websites about the Holocaust, that doesn't make it true.

Jackie shooting him is even more retarded than the driver doing it.

Perfectly normal here, no mod subversion or mod assisted sliding. Community totally isn't shit and this thread is 10/10. Look at all these "Holla Forums" people not saging. Site is very healthy.

I agree but once again you forget about.
Nam war
Oil depletion allowance tax
Actually prosecuting the mob
Moving to end the cold war with Kruschev
Pointing out it was just because of this one reason is the same as saying it was just this one group.
It was a bunch of reasons it was a bunch of groups you have to read a fuck ton of books to get anywhere close to being able to figure it out.
t. read a fuck ton of books on the subject and am just a little closer than when it happened

Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy by Michael Collins Piper (2005)
This work documents the strong likelihood that Israel used bullets to steal from the American people their right to have their own leader. JFK fought a bitter behind-the-scenes battle to thwart joint Israeli-Red Chinese nuclear bomb development. Only Zionists have held the power necessary to sustain a cover-up in America's corrupt government and controlled national media.
PDF media.8ch.net/file_store/0ddd5300ad5c28a2c9f901c6cf1df558b9a0e6db18d1ab60ce33b86dd9087e03.pdf

If you aren't a shill, then read a few pages of this book and it becomes 100% obvious that it was Mossad and the Jews.

Jew gangster (((Sam Bloom))) somehow convinced the POTUS's team to dictate Kennedy's tour in Dallas and even published the POTUS's route REPEATEDLY in local newspapers, so there would be an explanation for how the sniper was able to plan so well.

That's retarded reasoning. "a bunch of reasons and a bunch of people" doesn't make any sense, it was almost certainly due to the fact that JFK was trying to put an end to Israel's nuke program.

ha. thats retaded, he was assainated by Jakie Kennedy dude, watch the video by (((Zupruder))) lots of Jews around that day, even the cameraman was Jewish, he probably knew what was going down

Partly correct, CIA is jewish…

The problem with JFK conspiracies is that despite his many flaws, JFK seemed to try to do the right thing as President. This of course makes you public enemy #1 to many different powerful groups. All of the theories are plausible, and I think in this case most of the theories are more plausible than the official story.

I like to take the occam's razor approach to conspiracy theories. What would require the least amount of cover-up ? Well if you give half the truth and leave the other half out of the story.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.
There is no grassy knoll or magic bullet theory, all of that information was released as a 'fake' conspiracy theory to distract people.
But he wasn't a lone gunman. Even a cursory look at Oswald's life story would make it pretty obvious he was a Soviet agent. It's as if the KGB barely made an effort to hide it. Here's where it goes a bit deeper. Oswald was so blatantly obvious that the American government was well aware of Oswald, they had been watching him since the moment he returned from the USSR.
For reasons I'm not entirely sure of, the CIA and the rest of the American government looked the other way, knowing what Oswald's plan was. Perhaps it was KGB infiltration of the CIA, perhaps it was Mossad infiltration. Maybe the CIA was so pissed at JFK that they simply looked the other way on their own without any outside interference or corruption. There were so many people that wanted him dead it's hard to really tell which group it was, but one way or another, the American government looked the other way.

Now here's where it gets more interesting. The assassination happened only a year after the Cuban missile crisis. Anticommunist tensions were at the highest point and nuclear war seemed imminent. So after the assassination Johnson and the top government officials are debriefed on what happened, and convince everyone to keep it quiet. Openly acknowledging the USSR succeeded in assassinating a US President would have led to war, so they shut up and look for another way to retaliate. Naval intelligence spoofs the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the US gets the go ahead to open a war in Vietnam in retaliation against the Soviets.

No it isn't saying there was only one reason is the retarded view
The jews didn't control the FBI Hoover did Hoover had it in his power to control the investigation not israel.
Was Hoover controlled by the jews? Was the SS controlled by the jews? Was the Dallas police controlled by the jews? Was the warren commission jew controlled?
All of them were complicit in fabricating the official Harvey did it all by himself narrative.

Then why the need to kill so many people so closely related to the crime?
The CIA records on Lee are still closed to this day.
A list of all the deaths of people closely involved here.
Occams razor don't work when.
www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/deaths.html

JFK was killed by Zionist Federation

Th same Zionist Federation mentioned here

Jim Marrs is a disinfo shill. Go lookup EO 11110 and repost it here, explaining how it took power away from the FED. JFK was killed for opposing the deep state after they stole nukes for israhell.

FED prints ink on paper, they don't have gold or silver. The people who own the private shares of the FED likely own any gold or silver the FED ever had. The FED never used silver certificates, that would mean goyim could replace paper and ink with silver if they wanted.

Bump

His assassination was a grass-roots action because he scared everyone out of their wits with his programme of White Genocide.

Lots of Vatican-Roman "Catholics" and Republican-Irishmen in this thread, pushing their man, but that's what I am here for.

Pres Kennedy was anti-white. Look en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins

The bill was called for by President John F. Kennedy in his civil rights speech of June 11, 1963,[7] in which he asked for legislation "giving all Americans the right to be served in facilities which are open to the public—hotels, restaurants, theaters, retail stores, and similar establishments", as well as "greater protection for the right to vote". Kennedy delivered this speech following the immediate aftermath of the Birmingham campaign and the growing number of demonstrations and protests throughout the southern United States. Kennedy was moved to action following the elevated racial tensions and wave of black riots in the spring 1963.[8]

Emulating the Civil Rights Act of 1875, Kennedy's civil rights bill included provisions to ban discrimination in public accommodations, and to enable the U.S. Attorney General to join in lawsuits against state governments which operated segregated school systems, among other provisions. However, it did not include a number of provisions deemed essential by civil rights leaders including protection against police brutality, ending discrimination in private employment, or granting the Justice Department power to initiate desegregation or job discrimination lawsuits.[9]

JFK was a gommunist. Read Rockwell's works.

Wasn't JFK. Killed months earlier and replaced by Soviet mole Sasha. Monroe knew, had to fake suicide.

Mole was missing mole. Cover was perfect, but Sasha was horndog, had to go fuck Marilyn. She noticed no mole, so moleless Mole had her slashed. Is caught by penis, shot.

I think this guy has it right. I know there was an independent forensic audit done at one point that concluded that a lot of the "givens" that went in the "Magic Bullet" theory were flat-out wrong.

Those guys determined that if JFK was shot from the USSS chase car, the bullet impact physics worked correctly with no voodoo physics required and the entry wound measurements in the initial records matched the .223. The hole was 2 small for the 6.5mm to have made it.

Bullshit. The exit wound is clearly on the back of JFK's head from the photo of the autopsy. Being shot from behind would not cause that.

What is surprising is how much of his head was left.

Kill yourself, kike.

Anybody here heard the Milteer tape? The FBI infiltrated the KKK, one of them had prior knowledge of the assassination but said the "Big Jew" would get blamed

youtube.com/watch?v=EdbVyhzCcq4

Is JFK going against the FED a meme? Everytime there's this thread there's always a discussion on whether he would have brought down the FED or not.

please keep posting, this thread is filled with garbage like 'Jackie killed JFK'…

ghwbush was involved. he was in dallas at the time. a memo places him there and another mentions he's involved with the cia, he claimed not to remember he was when the assassination happened, and he smiled and chuckled at the mention of the assassination, which is one of those "micro-expressions" psychologists say betray your real feelings when they are at odds with what you're saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wap7YX1OeUs

*he claimed not to remember WHERE he was

They got him for trying to go on a silver standard.

D-Dad?

The exit wound is on the right rear side of his head. Watch the Zapruder footage and he clearly turns toward Jackie (to his left). The exit happens toward the front of the vehicle. No way the kill shot was from the front of the vehicle.

I just filtered those faggots that posted that and had the link to the potato nigger video that "explains" how jackie killed her husband to marry the rich greek.
I will say this about this thread out of everyone that posts on Holla Forums I highly doubt there is one other user that has read more on this subject than I have. The only other event that I have studied more is 911.

Yes
Milteer was in the crowd watching. And as I have said before it was not just one group that you can lay the blame on. That is where all the authors fall on their asses singling out the CIA, the mob, the jews, the right wing cubans etc. It was an overlapping effort involving many different groups. That is why it has been nearly impossible to figure out not only how it happened but who was really involved.

He spoke. And the executive order he tried on the Fed.

youtube.com /watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

He was shot at least 3 times and probably 4.
Once in the throat the wound was obscured by a tracheotomy performed at parkland hospital.
Once in the upper right shoulder.
And probably twice in the head near simultaneously. Had Kennedy's body been kept in Dallas and had the autopsy been performed there they never would have been able to gain control of it and make the autopsy fit the magic bullet narrative. His corpse left Dallas in a giant bronze casket but it arrived at Bethesda in a plain gray military shipping casket. David Lifton's book Best Evidence does a very good job of analyzing the autopsy and all the things that do not make any sense. Also the A&E 12 part special on the murder contains the video of the serviceman who received the body at Bethesda and says it was not in the large bronze casket that we watched on tv.

He died.

He wanted to abolish federal reserve

Rivero And Ryan Dawson are decent sources for kennedy and 911, not part of the kook crowd, Eddie Bravo pretty good on kennedy as well

ultimately the reasson JFK got domed was probably the ffact that he wanted to register all foreign agents as said, there were a host of other reasons but this is probably the main one

also w-kuck knows whats up lul

Bump to keep this thread.

Some articles from JFK lancer publication there is a ton you can learn from the sample articles
jfklancer.com/pdf/

the communist kike oligarchy raped much of europe
and still the normie narrative is about the muh 6gorillion
i cant begin to understand why shills shill so poorly

neanderthal genes being up to 40% would make kikes more athletic than they actually are
they are absolutely not athletic and very sickly