Holla Forums on other boards

This week on Holla Forums infesting other boards. /cuteboys/ and their relationship with black cock.

Holla Forums is on every board you dumb fuckwit
Holla Forums is part of Holla Forums anyways
a negative number is still a number

It is, where's the confusion?

what I think he meant is that Holla Forums is basically Holla Forumschan since the original big exodus happened on 4/pol/, and so the people populating this site are mostly from Holla Forums or have Holla Forums points of view.

I think it would be more accurate to say Holla Forums is a part of Holla Forums

Holla Forums is one of the largest boards on Holla Forums, therefore a large number of people going to other boards will be Holla Forumsacks. If you don't like it fuck off

If you don't like Americans in YOUR country, you can git out

from what I can gather, /k/ and Holla Forums are the biggest Holla Forums colonies. Can't go a single thread in Holla Forums without someone bitching about race, wimminz, DA JOOZ and so forth.

Holla Forums is oddly full of pol too.
I'm pretty new to this chan, and was expecting Holla Forums to be neutral / non-political, and just about technology.

Guess I should start /leftytech/

you'd think so but those faggots have to cancer up everything they touch. Let me guess, crying about jews when there's a complaint about the expense.

Also, /leftytech/ isn't a bad idea, niche as fuck but it could work.

Holla Forums is a weird place see this thread >>7499536
An user said that wealth cant be destroyed or created an they called them a lolberg and a crypto communist. im convinced that half that thread are Holla Forums larping as Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums7499536

Don't. Just infest them back.

There's barely a thread that doesn't mention jewish conspiracies or SJW.
Fuck, there's even a thread discussing which language has the least SJW influence in its design.

It's beyond redemption.

If anyone wants a good laugh, go check out the One Piece thread on /a/. New villains are rocking the nazi aesthetic and Holla Forumsyps are crying hard.

Rust, golang, and node.js have the most SJW influence.
C has the least.

How is such a thing even quantified?

topkek

I know right.

It's a fucking programming language you retard

Stupidity. Maybe do it if you need help from the community and it's too cancerous to participate in.

Hellsing is the biggest hyped of piece of shit I've ever sat through. At no point does the cringe-level retard writing ever become clever or played off as parody in a way that actually makes it funny or ironically awesome. I sincerely wish faggots who recommend it would put a bullet through their skull already.

The most utterly hypocritical aspect of Holla Forums is how they will go on about how much they fucking hate Javascript and wish so badly the web browser scene had better privacy-respecting standards and then turn around and shill for an adware botnet piece of shit like Brave made by the literal inventor of Javascript all because he was ousted from Mozilla for donating money to an anti-gay-marriage ballot initiative. However, it is entirely possible that Brave is being astroturfed there.

can't be much worse than actionscript.

Pretty sure they're doing that themselves.

I know, and watching their ideology clash with everyone else's interests is hilarious and sad

But we aren't talking about regular boards, its a board specifically about homosexuality

They're infesting /monster/, Holla Forums and /r9k/ too. I just want to fap and bitch and shitpost and I can't even do that in peace.

t. goncerned autist

Hellsing is the epitome of early aughties fedora-fucking butt rock tryhardery. It's funny, I haven't seen much of a fandom online (haven't looked), yet the show's aesthetic has contributed so much shittiness to other fandoms and subcultures.