Should I bother downloading this?

Should I bother downloading this?

Is it some kind of feminist stronk wymyn movie?

How about you stop being a sensitive little baby about it and just watch it?

t. cuck breastfeeding my wife's son

I'm not the one who won't watch films because it might have icky girls in it

its irrelevant, as the movie is shitty for a variety of reasons

-t. beta cucklord

The biggest reason is the lesbian feminism.

Only parroted by the lowest value losers who subconsciously recognise that most women are worth more than them

Gay.

Who really believes that cunts would be able to keep the house of cards that Hollywood has become up without the kikes? That shit is going to collapse even if they really do manage to drive out every swinging dick out of power.

Holy shit if I could hook up a dynamo to your ass we'd have free energy for life from all that beta orbiting you're doing.

If the last few weeks have proven anything, it’s that guys who parrot your bullshit grope and rape women.

Rapist.

Reminder:
All Feminists need to be killed. No exceptions.

I am on a steady diet of 6's and 7's and I have to offer nothing financially or emotionally, literally any average to above average man can do this if he's not a shut-in

Women let me do it consentually and encourage it, and it's considered playful harmless fun because i'm not a greasy nerd, get mad neverfuck

The virgin bragging axiom:
The more vociferously that an user asserts his dick has been wet before the more likely his dick is at Saharan levels of dryness

It's hardly a brag to get your dick wet in one of the most sexually open societies in human history lmao

It's the easiest shit, you could go out tonight and get laid

YAS QUEEN SLAY

Check out the domestic abuse rates among dykes.

Okay sudocuck. You’re such a winner you are always posting here.

Remember that Holla Forums banned you.

What happens when these virtue signals incarnate grow up and go
MOMMA WHY AINT NOBODY GIMME DEM ACTIN ROLLS TOO
U SED WE WUZ PRETTY
BITCH IMMA KILL YOU
SHIEEEET

LETS ALLOW MENTAL ILL PEOPLE TO ADOPT KIDS

WHAT COULD GO WRONG

I saw it in theaters op, it was mediocre. McAvoy brings his A game as usual, the imagery is pretty.
The story is the cliche spy movie, nothing unusual here.
The fight scenes are fucking weird. I expected it to feature a lot of gunplay John Wick style since it was done by the same director, but instead they keep going into close quarters with men twice her size. There are scenes where she is literally being thrown around a room.
The twist ending sucks balls and I'd even say that McAvoy did nothing wrong.
So sure, give it a watch if yu feel like it but don't expect anything great. When I saw in the opening that it was based on a comicbook my expectations took a dive.

It's not exactly a secret. Hollyjew wanted a female john wick but luckily john wick only works when you have the writer involved. The director knows how to shoot the action but john wick is about the writing and the set design. Although we could have done without fishbourne in the second movie but I guess we needed an actor reunion scene in current year + 2.

Wouldn't the perfect female assassin actually be an attractive whore who easily convinces every target to sleep with her then kills them when they're at their weakest moment?
Seems a lot less overhead than training in gunjutsu.

The perfect female assassin would be a 10/10 slut with a poison needle in her vagina.

When I see pictures of white women with filthy nigger kids, I want to kick them in the head and stomp on their strollers.

Fuck, the posters and covers for this are really cool, feeling like I'll have to take the risk and probably suffer later.

True story.

It's cheap as fuck.

:)

I thought it was pretty neat. The fight scenes are really brutal, really gut wrenching stuff. It's plot can be a little droning at times, but I enjoyed the ride none-the-less.

Lmao stay mad mgtow

Holy Fuck! My sides.

"Find me a child that looks as different from me as possible so I can parade them around town like a pet."
What compels someone to do something like this?

Penn is looking at it like it's a fucking lab experiment.

You're trash

Why are you guys such fucking freaks always with the bbc and the cucks, do you think about anything else

How about not being a thin-skinned crybaby who can't even watch a film without getting triggered

who are you quoting?

That’s like asking chemists why they talk about the periodic table, and complaining that since you can’t see any of these atoms the chemists are obsessed.

Kek

So by your own admission you guys are big black cock experts? And you see all the secret invisible big black cock? Must be pretty gay being in the alt-right seeing all that everywhere lmao

It doesn't become untrue because you put muh at the front you are unironically triggered by jewish and black people, and funniest of all white women

t. hollywood

Nobody said you had to buy it

Jesus, have you been this butthurt and replying since yesterday?

it's a trash movie

feminists are basically a better version of Holla Forums that you can fuck

i would have no problem killing all these little Holla Forumsediitors tho

Kek, reminds me of this picture of a black kid being displayed in a Belgian zoo.

Hillary lost and you losers are still feeling threatened by women, online, everyday, on bongo forums

Well, men weren’t as hateful towards women back during the era of arranged marriages. You women wanted your freedom and you got it, the freedom to be called a useless roastie cunt and laughed at by men.

Just admit you are sexist and not for equality because you are afraid

Agreed the visuals are excellent in the film. They even show Stalker in it which makes me wonder how you'd guys react to it.

Is Charlize /ourafrikaan/?

It's not about equality, never was, you disingenuous, rancid cunt.

Nah, she'd have poison in her finger nails so she could kill you by digging her nails in your back mid coitus or just scratching you in general.

You're not fooling anyone.

It's quite unbalanced, but come on it stands out if you compare to how samey and lifeless most posters are nowadays.

No.

Scared of what? Bitches are weak and stupid. Slap a bitch hard enough and she goes down like a sack of potatoes.

Lol

literally the worst analogy in history

uwot?

Men and women are too different, it's not possible to make them truly equal. Even when someone tries to treat them the same way feminists still complain.

You're saying you wouldn't fuck pic related given the chance?

Imagine of they ever accomplished the unattainable equality they say they seek, they'd get driven to insanity. Imagine women not being treated special for their gash, imagine women having just as hard a time as men getting laid and expected to put the same effort into everything as men. Imagine a world where violence against women wasn't a taboo and the weak ones were despised.

sage for shit thread

top taste user

honey most women and most men are feminists