Kenya Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Leaked Files.zip 667.88 MB

archive.org/details/KenyaMinistryOfForeignAffairsLeakedFiles

Other urls found in this thread:

news.softpedia.com/news/anonymous-hackers-leak-1tb-of-documents-from-kenya-s-ministry-of-foreign-affairs-503518.shtml
archive.org/details/YEMENUSEMBASSYEMAILSANDDOCUMENTS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More info pls?
Im a negro on mobile.
Also checked.
Also reddit spacing.
Also cancer.

What is it?

sounds legit.

so the Kenyan spaceships and death lazers were true?
those monsters

Is this a honeypot or something?

Is anyone brave enough to double-check? >_>

This is why we keep dangerous things away from animals.

Saved in Holla Forums's archive in the usual place. The dig begins.

Yesterday, Anonymous In Kenya, a division of the Anonymous hacker collective, leaked a trove of data from the Kenyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The files were uploaded online on the Dark Web on a server that also hosts data dumps from the Staminus data breach, the Turkish National Police Force data breach, and the FBI & DHS data dumps from this past winter.

No sensitive information included in the hack
The data dump contained 95 PDF and DOCX files, totaling around 1TB of information. The hackers didn't leak any sensitive information such as employee personal details or access credentials.

At the time of writing, the Kenyan government has confirmed getting hacked, but said that none of the stolen documents were labeled as "secret."

After opening and looking through all the files, Softpedia can confirm that there was no sensitive information available, but only normal documents and emails exchanged between the Ministry's employees.

Some of the files contained delegation lists, strategic plans, official letters, contract renewals, clearance requests, periodic reports, document scans, manuals, and other files of the same variety.
news.softpedia.com/news/anonymous-hackers-leak-1tb-of-documents-from-kenya-s-ministry-of-foreign-affairs-503518.shtml

Do you have the link for the Holla Forums archive please?

Thank you.
So it's just 600mb of trash? Oh well could've been worse.

Looking for juicy stuff? Dig in this archiveā€¦

YEMEN US EMBASSY EMAILS AND DOCUMENTS.zip
archive.org/details/YEMENUSEMBASSYEMAILSANDDOCUMENTS

Waa obamas birth certificate leaked?

Any juicy shit on Obango and his homo agenda?

CIA NIGGERS BTFO

Funny how we're suddently flooded with WHATEVER LEAK.zip 666gb when Wikileaks is about to drop some bombs. Is this to divert us from digging relevant material?

I've got something interesting for you user

well aint that something special. Any info with it?

Why should I care? Unless Obama's actual birth certificate is in there.

isn't that image a few years old?

I think it's fake, but there are not many other id's I could quickly find, so its hard to compare.