Steve King introduces 'Birthright Citizenship' ending act

Representative Steve 'White Power' King has now introduced a new bill into the house aimed at ending birthright citizenship.

———————————————————-
115th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 140

To amend section 301 of the Immigration and Nationality Act to clarify those classes of individuals born in the United States who are nationals and citizens of the United States at birth.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
January 3, 2017

Mr. King of Iowa (for himself, Mr. Duncan of South Carolina, Mr. Gosar, Mr. Gohmert, Mr. Jones, Mr. Smith of Texas, Mr. Brooks of Alabama, Mr. Babin, Mr. Farenthold, Mr. Barletta, Mr. Rohrabacher, and Mr. Woodall) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
A BILL

To amend section 301 of the Immigration and Nationality Act to clarify those classes of individuals born in the United States who are nationals and citizens of the United States at birth.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. Short title.

This Act may be cited as the “Birthright Citizenship Act of 2017”.

SEC. 2. Citizenship at birth for certain persons born in the United States.

(a) In general.—Section 301 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1401) is amended—

(1) by inserting “(a) In general.—” before “The following”;

(2) by redesignating subsections (a) through (h) as paragraphs (1) through (8), respectively; and

(3) by adding at the end the following:

“(b) Definition.—Acknowledging the right of birthright citizenship established by section 1 of the 14th amendment to the Constitution, a person born in the United States shall be considered ‘subject to the jurisdiction’ of the United States for purposes of subsection (a)(1) if the person is born in the United States of parents, one of whom is—

“(1) a citizen or national of the United States;

“(2) an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States whose residence is in the United States; or

“(3) an alien performing active service in the armed forces (as defined in section 101 of title 10, United States Code).”.

(b) Applicability.—The amendment made by subsection (a)(3) shall not be construed to affect the citizenship or nationality status of any person born before the date of the enactment of this Act.
———————————————————-

SUPPORT THIS MAN

Call up your local representative and senator and tell them to support this bill. Right now.

house.gov/htbin/findrep

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2T0SD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This remains unnecessary, because the 14th amendment and the laws passed simultaneously with it ALREADY SAY THIS.

But no, I’m fine with reaffirming what is constitutional law already. This is fucking huge. This means FIFTY. FUCKING. MILLION. deportations.

BUMP

I didn't see where it would apply retroactively, sadly.

That's the point: there is no retroactivity needed because IT HAS BEEN THE LAW SINCE 1867. No laws have changed this (no laws CAN change this) and so everyone SINCE then who was born here without citizenship and without parent citizens (anchor babies) who did not themselves take a citizenship test later in life IS NOT, AND NEVER HAS BEEN, A CITIZEN, and that goes for all of their offspring.

This was public knowledge until 1992. Harry "I've fucked more children than there are moles on my ass" Reid himself introduced a fucking bill in Congress to reaffirm the 14th amendment as NOT granting birthright citizenship to ANYONE other than the slaves freed at the time of its passage.

And then he found out that spics vote for him… so he withdrew it.

Doesn't this make all the existing anchor babies citizens?

see

Don't know how that would work to be honest. Re affirming the non-citizenship of people already receiving benefits or having received some sort of documentation is iffy.

No but it doesn't make them not citizens. That sort of bill is tantamount to "send the legal spics back too", which this country is still far off of supporting realistically (to say nothing of the congress).

But it's shutting the door on further stuff, and also stopping birth tourism from other countries (RUSSIA CHINA RUSSIA CHINA) which is important. 8-16 years of whites birthing a lot again, shutting down non white immigration ASAP, repatriating refugees, and getting Congressional term limits, and we have an outside shot towards making America pretty darn white again. But it all has to fall into line and stay there for 20 years at minimum I would guess. And somehow meme spics and negroes into having less babies in that time. But damn it's been 3 weeks and Trump is already taking Deep State right on, so I'm feeling confident.

This is really promising, but as the other guy pointed, also it doesn't seem to effect current anchor babies, just future ones. I want to really excited over this, but I'm also slightly wary of some sort of trick. Please kek let this not be a trick and, in fact, be totally awesome and lead us deporting all illegals and their children.

Great job making your thread appealing by being an overreactive faggot about it, OP.

It's a start. If this passes, then the legal justification will be the same as a possible future bill saying 'Actually, anyone who was given citizenship based on fraudulent grounds actually doesn't have citizenship anymore'. Steve King is legit, vid related.

Wow you showed me

BUMP

The problem is that if you pass a law explicitly defining "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" this way and explicitly stating that it's not retroactive, it becomes much harder to get a SCOTUS decision wiping out birthright citizenship retroactively. That's already difficult but there is absolutely no way you get Roberts to vote for it if this bill is passed.

Existing anchor babies already are considered citizens.

THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE.

Contact your local congressman. Find him with the link in the OP.

What's the difference between a citizen and a national?

Do you mean the difference between naturalized and natural born?

that will be cleared up in the courts later

but we still just need to declare the USA for whites and be done with it

All US Citizens are US Nationals, but not all US Nationals are Citizens.

U.S. National

It's a good start but will need a heavy meme campaign online and a coordinated campaign of calling into national radio programs and shilling it to the boomber audience to call their reps.

I say focus on the cost of anchor babies, and birth tourism.

Also, the fact that 150 years ago, it took weeks or months to get to the US, but now less than 18 hours from most places.

If this passes into law will that spic be sent back?

Kek. I remember that.

No. Beneficiaries of previous amnesties will be harder to deal with. This would only affect children born to illegals/non-residents going forward.

God bless you Steve King. Hope you make a run in 2020.

lol So that means everyone who isn't Native American is deported? Fine by me that means The US will be empty if you fags follow this shit to the letter, since you know eveyone is an immigrant in the U.S.

That fat fuckin chimpette…
Teaching lesser apes to mimic humans was a fucking mistake. It is completely oblivious to the meaning of the word "context", and in the context of the "discussion" they were talking about shitskins in Western Civilization. But let's address the chimp's point: let's look at Africa. The country of South Africa is a white super-minority in Africa. They have unarguably contributed more to civilization than every single country north of them since the collapse of Rhodesia. Now let's look at Asia. China specifically. The British Empire accomplished more with white colonialism than 1000 years of mongoloids did for themselves. After that the Japanese (honorary Aryans) did the same.

Niggers… It just goes to show the American Dream is still for all the niggers to swim back to Africa with a gook and a Jew under each arm. What we should be teaching the chimps is how to swim instead of how to mimic humans.

filtered and reported

Name the soverign nation that existed here when we "immigrated". Oh wait you can't because there was no such nation you fucking retard. My ancestors ""pioneered"" this land and rightfully kicked out a lot of savages to do so.

Feel free to take your dumb ass to Mexico or Africa, you should-have-been-fuckstain.

I laughed pretty damn hard at this

They are considered citizens but they are not guaranteed citizenship and it can be revoked.

Please please please

This is how delicated their "power" is, it's a bunch of false bravado built on an even flimsier house of cards. What any talk of reality make your ombined large scale charade fall to pieces? Close your ears and pretend you are in any way shape or form victorious by all means please do.

I can name any number of the five hundred nations that came before this recent incarnations but why bother if you'll pretend it doesn't count? I could say the same to you, based on your identity politics I'd wager you're not a Native American Indian, so I could say the same to you, feel free to go back to X,Y or Z country. But I won't because that would be the prattling of an uneducated child with temper tantrums. As it turns out the only savages around here, even if electronically, is people like you. But please continue on your "rampage" I'm sure more will fall for it and fall in line accordingly. The more creative and holy among us know better than that and refuse to act the part as per our surroundings.

People that lash out uncontrollably like that do so because they fear something. The more they lash out the more obvious is their weakness.So keep lashing out maybe those tired and dull swear words will make you fell better? Ha

Ah, intl

Yeah you skipped the part where hundreds of millions of people were killed for what pointless materialism? The only people saying "Go Back" are these mentally challenged pale folks, but talking in terms of race is so boring and last century. That shit went with the dodo in case you didn't realize. I mean that was getting old back in sixties now it's so ancient people are sort of surprised it's even in vogue atm.

If whites didn't come to America then North America would still be stuck in the stoneage.

Yet liberals say Christianity held back progress,yet if it fits the narrative they would be for holding back progress for hundreds of years.

Reddit is the other way lad.

Whats the problem Pablo?

I'd rather be stuck in the stone age smoking weed whenever I want instead of living in this modern global epidemic of a society that treats humans as prisoners and slaves for all purposes.

As a Picasso, I aintt got any problems, unless your echo propoganda has a snag in it does it?

Tippity top kek, there were perhaps 20 million feathers in 1500. Most injuns died of disease anyway

I remember when shills used to try, smh tbh fam

Africa is open to you at any time

Saying that there where 500 nations is not an example, you autistic dudeweedlmao redditor. I don't think you know what a nation is either if you think a tribe is the equivalent of a nation.

Well we know it was an entire nation's worth but so be it.

Woah I guess 8ch really was a divide and conquer technique to bust up the now compromised old Holla Forums

Question, why are you here then? You are obviously not someone who goes along with WN/NS, so why are you here?

Are you one of those non-white TRS niggers who thinks we are 'purity spiralers' for wanting to boot non-whites out of the country? Come on, I can sense your TRS rage.

Let's get back to the topic of repealing birth right citizenship.

Alright, let's say this passes but the courts of course intervene.

What then?

If this gets passed, then it's back to Finland for me! That's not really a bad thing though, with the free health care and U.B.I. they're rolling out…

SCOTUS again. Birthright citizenship came from a footnote of a decision way back when, I forgot which. They're the ones who would ultimately want to reverse it, but honestly we should maybe wait until that kike ginsberg kicks the bucket. Then we get affirmative action too.

Goes to the supreme court, and Neil "Fascism forever" Gorsuch will bring it to 5 - 4.

Bring me a finnish qt and I'll adopt you

Nothing probably

Juans will probably still hop the border, but this sends a good message

Negro, you are fucking retarded if you think that's what life was in the stone age. Your entire existence would be 30 short years of trying desperately to get food wherever you can, avoiding being eaten by wild animals, and finally dying of a throat infection that could easily be cured with antibiotics in the modern world you hate so much.

This needs to pass, if you are legal citizen your children are conferred legal rights, not some illegal alien shitting out spawn two feet over the border.

Are you sure we got enough votes in the Supreme court?

Remember how John Roberts, a republican appointed by bush voted for Obama care?

I was referring to time travel and the subsequent rewriting of history (just a hypothetical thought phrased in the same way as it was originally presented to me.)

Because it's fun. I had ignored this board until the elections were over (I refuse to vote) but now is the perfect opportunity to return since the situation has accelerated and thus now is the time to usher in the new admin.

ha anger does not agree with me, holds me back too much, no curiousity and logic are enough for these surroundings. TRS? If you read my previous posts identity posting is so boring, truly it is the antithesis to anonymous posting.

You guys follow the old rules just enough to blend in superficially but old fags didn't focus on skin color as somehow a badge that's been earned, but rather as a loaded concept that simply degrades mental stimulous.

I don't hate the world around me at all, my point is that all of these advances yet the human spirit is probably in way less harmony with nature than ever before.

Steve King is like on the Spencer/Taylor spectrum of explicit white demography pusher. Thank god he's here to tag team with Trump.

BTW, he's like half Irish, so deal with that anglobongs.

Just ignore the troll

THERE IS NOTHING TO REPEAL. IT DOESN’T EXIST.

JUSTICE BRENNAN’S FOOTNOTE GAVE US ANCHOR BABIES

Anchor babies are “citizens” only because of a phony constitutional principle cooked up by Justice William Brennan in 1982. Just like abortion, sodomy, gay marriage, and unicorns—it’s in the Constitution! If Americans want to be generous enough to provide for millions upon millions of illegal aliens, they ought to at least be asked. Instead, the taxpayers are forced to support foreign-born poor through a legal fiction, and are called racists if they ask any questions.

Americans are smugly informed that the Fourteenth Amendment confers U.S. citizenship on anyone who is born in the United States. Liberals act as if this amendment was added to the Constitution in an early burst of multicultural sentiment, so that La Raza could come along a century later and make millions of foreigners citizens without the consent of the people. Look, we’ve got to make sure that no matter how people get here, their children will be American citizens. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT’S NOT ALREADY IN THE CONSTITUTION? Most people are too cowed to ask the obvious question: Why would Americans have done that?

They didn’t. Automatic citizenship for anyone born in the United States was invented out of whole cloth by Justice William Brennan and slipped into a footnote in a 1982 Supreme Court case. It’s so crazy that even Nevada Democratic Senator Harry Reid knows it’s crazy. In 1993, Reid introduced a bill that would clearly end citizenship for the children of illegal aliens. As he explained:

If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal immigrant? No sane country would do that, right? Guess again. If you break our laws by entering this country without permission, and give birth to a child, we reward that child with U.S. citizenship and guarantee full access to all public and social services this society provides—and that’s a lot of services. Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense in county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?7

Noting that the false promise of citizenship was luring “pregnant alien women to enter the United States illegally,” Reid said his bill simply “clarifie[d]” that anyone born in the United States to an illegal alien mother “is not a U.S. citizen.”8 But then Democrats discovered that parents of the anchor babies were voting for them! Suddenly Senator Reid decided it wasn’t insane to give citizenship to children born to illegals, after all. To the contrary, it was racist not to do so.

Appellate court judge Richard Posner, the most-cited federal judge, wrote a concurring opinion in a 2003 case for the sole purpose of asking Congress to rethink “awarding citizenship to everyone born in the United States.” Justice Brennan’s invented constitutional right, he said, was luring “illegal immigrants whose sole motive in immigrating was to confer U.S. citizenship on their as yet unborn children.” Referring contemptuously to the idea that citizenship by birth is compelled by the Fourteenth Amendment, he asked Congress to pass a law and “put an end to the nonsense.”9

Choke on a chicken bone ya filthy coon

ABRAHAM LINCOLN FREED THE MEXICANS

Just so everyone knows the facts, the Fourteenth Amendment was part of the Reconstruction amendments after the Civil War, passed in response to the South’s sleazy attempts to deny freed blacks their rights, over which a bloody war had just been fought. To get a constitutional amendment passed, there has to be a mass feeling about a big problem. It isn’t a secret trap door put in the Constitution for fun. The sole and exclusive purpose of the Fourteenth Amendment was to stop Democrats from nullifying the entire Civil War by continuing to deny citizenship rights to newly freed slaves.

The idea was not to ensure that every pregnant Mexican who runs across the border would win citizenship for a child born here. That’s weird that women who are eight and a half months pregnant suddenly want to go on an arduous trip to another country. Wouldn’t you rather wait until you have the baby? Oh . . . I see. Even the former Ku Klux Klanner on the court, Justice Hugo Black, admitted that the sole purpose of the Fourteenth Amendment was to protect freed slaves.

In a widely ridiculed 1898 case, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, the Supreme Court ruled that the children born to legal immigrants in the United States were citizens. As the dissent, legal commentators, and the Yale Law Journal pointed out at the time, the majority opinion had based its ruling on British feudal law, forgetting America had pretty forcefully rejected Britain’s ideas about a king.11 As ridiculous as it was for the Wong Kim Ark Court to grant citizenship to the children of legal immigrants, that’s how the law stood for eighty-four years. And then, out of the blue, during the Reagan administration, Justice Brennan slipped a footnote into a 5–4 decision in Plyler v. Doe asserting that “no plausible distinction” could be drawn “between resident aliens whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident aliens whose entry was unlawful.”

I can think of a few “plausible distinctions.” For one, there’s the lawful versus unlawful part. Also, legal immigrants, in theory, have been looked over by the country’s immigration officials and approved for permanent residency. Legal immigrants—all of whom will now have access to taxpayer-funded Obamacare—have been checked for contagious diseases, insanity, mental defects. (Again, this is “in theory.”) The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons reports that “many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue, and Chagas disease.” Brennan’s only authority for the drivel about there being no “plausible distinction” between the children of legal immigrants and illegal aliens was a 1912 book written by Clement L. Bouve. Bouve was not a senator, nor an elected official, and certainly not a judge. He was just some guy who wrote a book. So on one hand we have the history, the objective, the plain meaning, the authors’ intent, and more than a century of law on the Fourteenth Amendment. On the other hand we have the idle ramblings of Clement, who, I’m guessing, was too cheap to hire an American housekeeper.

Couldn't tell you for sure, though Ginsburg is about to meet Kek's wrath soon, so another pick should bring it over.

Tribalism, hierarchy, survival of the fittest, ect. are nature, you shill.

Ironic isn't it. A Troll topic is being trolled? hilarious, yet far from reality as usual. Calming the fires of discord with cool sound logic is the opposite of trolling indeed you can rightfully consider me an anti-troll if you will.

I don't care if we have to appoint Ann Coulter to the supreme court.

nonwhite confirmed lul

Non-white confirmed lul. Also why

Why are you here*

Dubs confirm your delusional mental state. KYS nigger, no one likes you. Black lives DONT matter.

Then feel free to climb back up into the trees you worthless nigger

Burgers: Call your state senator if they're GOP and tell them to support Steve King. Also reminder to support Sen. tom Cotton's RAISE Act, which would reduce LEGAL immigration massively!

sorry we all have a benis :DDD

Scientifically speaking that's not accurate at all and again it's just antiquated and misguided thinking, no more. It's been shown in tests that animals will refuse to eat and even give food back to the people feeding them if they see that their fellow companions (in a seperate cage) don't get any food or less quality food. for example.

Ah yes… you forget that original Holla Forums was my proving ground many many years ago. I grow stronger with every insult because I (and those like me) am the grandaddy of most of the "offensive" internet slang of modern times. You guys are funny with your plain jane cookie cutter "insults" heheheh that the best you can do? try again, go ahead knock yourselves out let's see if you can actually manage to wound me, I doubt it this is what passes for "trolling" nowadays heheheh

You know we probably don't descend from animals right? You know who we do descend from? Chimps. Chimps form into small groups and then kill each other group mercilessly, even cannibalizing on occasion even when food is readily available just to prove a point.

Reported by the way.

Chimps can be even more altruistic not that you'll acknowledge that even if it happened in front of you. So that means a good portion of humans can't even reach the level of decency that animals do? Sounds about right.

Oh thanks for letting me know that you're a foreigner to the chans, your "reposted you btw" is a dead give away just as a tip.

Nigger, just go huff some jenkem, get toe up and show Tyrone how bad you are. No one will ever like you. You are a failed abortion. God make you a nigger because even God doesnt like you.

KILL

YOUR

SELF

How does that go against what I said what so ever? You just proved that tribalism is instinctive, you autist. Now, put a monkey and a fish together and see if that experiment has the same result.

Jamal Cuckstein, everyone here knows youre a shill. A retarded nigger kike shill at that. Your attempts to prove how oldfag you are is all the proof we all needed to confirm your shill newfag nigger kike status.

KYS

No one says that. I've been on imageboards for 10 years since you're challenging my oldfag cred. I can even prove it. Here is the first reaction image I saved on my current computer. Notice the date and then hang yourself shitskin.

Lad, this isn't a BerniBro thread, this is reality. You spics and wetbacks have to go back, it's that simple.

We're conquerors and settlers, faggot. Wild animals and apemen do not own land.

Huh, what's jenkem? By typing that way you are only divulging your own pain for the world to see, congrats.

Animals can be selfless even cross species, but deny that ad nauseum if it makes you feel special.

Not my fault you're so obviously a baby faggot. heh

Ohhh boy you are new.

Feel better yet? Please show me how fearful you really are come on you didn't even use caps. Step it up Senpai.

Genocide yourself.

This isn't Plebbit, you have no power here.

Their prophet John Oliver is back, so they are feeling a little emboldened from the new and improved (((Programming)))

kek

Also, I doubt the animals would continue that game on until they've starved.

God hates you, this is why he made you a nigger.

Now be a righteous man of God and KILL YOURSELF

Please let this fucking become law. This is huge, we need this bad.

I just called my congressman and had the secretary write down this bill to pass on my concern. I hope others do it and it's not just me.

All is impermanent, all is without self.

Your denials are expected, morph reality into your own personal hell all you wish by all means.

Your entire post is.. hardly worth your own time much less anyone elses.

So what makes you focus on identity politics so much? Is it because it's a low hanging insult that usually garners expected reactions you revel in? Seems like you like to suffer for the sake of it, please keep at it if it keeps you.

The world would improve dramatically is all niggers vanished right now.

The world would become a lawless land of agony if all white people vanished.

God hates you.

KYS

So what makes you think that tolerance and complacency are worthwhile values when only white western nations have those values? Also, what makes you post a irrelevant image for every post like a Jew?

But he's a le oldfag ;^)

I'm seeing tits, I'm seeing vaginas, and I still can't get over the impression that I'm looking at two autistic men.

You'd do better putting your time and energy into /yoga/ than Holla Forums, friend.

If this happens I would take a bullet for this man.

Call your local rep then.

You understand that the United States didn't exist before we created it right. Subhuman aboriginal savages have no culture and no claim to this land.
Filtered :^)

The guy is Israel first 100%. You should actually read what he writes and what he talks about in full instead of relying on select quotes provided for you by Kushner shills.

You have to go back.

see

But whatever you think about the man, the legislation is pretty good.

I don't need to have the same video pointed out to me. I've already seen it. It falls under "selected quotes that Kushner shills provide you". I said read and listen to the totality of what he writes and says. The guy is an Israel-firster.

Now maybe you're an Israel-firster, too, and you don't want it brought up or you'd like to keep pushing the 4D chess meme. From where I sit, hardline neo-con jew worshippers don't get a pass because they think niggers are stupid [hint: hardcore zionists think niggers are subhuman, that's not news].

Guys like King are exceedingly dangerous because they use dog whistles to direct the listener into the "jews are White, jews are western, israel is a light unto nations, they are based right wing nationalists just like you goyim" camp. That isn't going to fly unnoticed or unchallenged here. You aren't on Breitbart. Remember that.

Ah yes I forgot that waiting for Hitler was the current play. We cannot do anything until we have a house and senate full of Hitler clones. Anything less than that is being a Zionist cuckold. Thank goodness Kushner and his constant cheques let us shills continue to push this line because legitimately praising a bill that may be pushed by someone the average Holla Forums user might not wholly approve of is unacceptable.

God damnit, thank you for correcting me. I'll go back to not doing anything and waiting on my hands for a full batallion of Hitler clones to arrive from a nuclear sub base in Argentina.

You sound like a major homosexual. Please, rethink your logic.

Thanks for confirming you are, in fact, a jew.
Well, you can't. That's true. You're a jew and a cowardly conservative to boot. Get the fuck off of the board. You already have a near-unlimited selection of pro-Israel, pretend "pro-White" forums, news sites, and message boards to deftly slither between.

Whenever you waste energy on a non-Semitic target, you're playing the Jews' game, dontcha know?

pottery

WTF IM GOING TO WAIT FOR HITLER NOW

No, you're not going to wait for Hitler. More likely, you're going to stumble into another jew war and the living shit beat out of you by fanatical anti-Israel left-wingers just like at Berkeley. The real sad part is all the White Republican dupes who are going to die because they mistook the farts they were huffing for bratwurst and .30-06.

2 million.

Irrelevant. They are not this nation. You can deny birthright citizenship for those 500 nations. Nobody cares.

Dang how long until the Hitler clone army arrives? I'm getting a little impatient. Maybe we should consider asserting ourselves in the legislative branch by having these Israel first cucks worry instead about getting primaried if they don't control immigration. Or we can continue to wait for Hitler.

Tell me, who in the Congress fits your criterion for person we can lobby for support? Does Trump? He didn't go and slice Bibi's throat on stage so he's a cuck, am I right?

It won't be coming from the USA, so don't sweat it, Chaim.
So keep working with the current system. That's pretty unsurprising advice.
What do you think, Maury?

You would need to target spics specifically I'm afraid.

So Trump doesn't pass then? Starting to think you're one of the endchan/polchan drones who just bitch about everything. Show me a single kike scalp you've taken and I'm willing to hear your criticism that other elected officials having not done so already is cuckery.

WTF IM WAITING FOR HITLER NOW

The bill isn't perfect (doesn't retroactively eliminate anchor-baby citizenship) but is a fine Trojan horse for more aggressive bills down the line.

Hmm, so how does this work? Will you have to apply for citizenship even as a native hu'white person? Like, will you have to take a citizenship test and shit?

RESPOND TO THIS POST IF YOU HAVE CALLED YOUR LOCAL REP (link in the OP) AND ASKED HIM TO VOTE FOR "HR140"

Birthright citizenship = if a mexinigger who's not a citizenship poops her disgusting bean spawn within the US border then it's automatically a US citizen with full rights.

No, of course he doesn't. Donald Trump is some fucking guy. He spent decades shitting all over guys like Pat Buchanan only to suddenly get real concerned with illegal immigration and pretending to care about White dispossession once the BDS movement kicked into gear, Muslims were stomping kike heads in all over Europe, and zio-puppet regimes across the Middle East started to get BTFO after the US lost every war it started since the Bush administration.

If you don't want this talked about, don't fucking be here. Get the fuck off of the board. With around ~3k active posters on any given day, surely there are places with a lot more traffic where you can get your "based jew nationalist" positive reinforcement. Try ar15.com, Breitbart, or GLP. You'll fit right in.

Are you a Kushner shill or just a rube? Why don't you go shit up another thread with Kek worship or "dubs checking" like the rest of your nu-Holla Forums colleagues do?

The "wait for Hitler" meme implies that the only way to advance White interests is to bargain with Jews or Shabbos Goyim like the several on Trump's cabinet. Unsurprisingly, anyone who repeats this tired line is a unprincipled dupe who will backtrack on every point that he's argued in favor of over the last few years when he thinks he can move things forward an inch.

Yes, he is. He married his children off to Jews. This makes him a cuck. How hard is this for you fucking Trumpniggers to understand? IF YOU MARRY YOUR GENETIC POSTERITY OFF TO JEWRY, FROM WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN SEPARATED BY 10,000 YEARS OF EVOLUTION, THEN YOU ARE EITHER A CUCK, COMPLICIT, OR NAIVE. Do I have to write this in red-text before it sinks in?

Israel is holding the world hostage with nuclear weapons and he had the chance to kill its leader, but he didn't. The Rotshchilds, Warburgs et al have been scamming the world for centuries. He could just go on TV and expose this. In fact, he could have explicitly explained to all of his supporters when he did that Gettysburg address, but instead, he used veiled language, in which he referred to "globalists" and not Jews. Henry Ford, on the other hand, referred explicitly to Jews and published a fucking thousand-page book about them. You're not using him, his children-in-law are using you to get you pumped up for a war with Iran so that the Rothschilds can have one more bank and Israel can be made Greater. If you read the Protocols, then you'd know that the end-game of the Elders of Zion is to poz society so hard that ordinary people will have no choice to accept the Kosher saviour who pledges to restore order.

Back to TRS, Pat was a cuck who cucked his own presidential bid and spent his whole life regretting it, then I'm supposed to believe he's the true light when Trump won while also enacting all these very pro-white policies. I see you're very primed with 'based jew nationalist' ideas so that pretty much confirms you're a TRSodomite. You know, I wasn't intent on doxing one of your podcasters but since you're still here I'll go about doxing him fully and see how best to fuck his life over.

Thanks for the motivation.

I just don't even bother reading torpedo posts.

Damn. I'm a real old fag since I've been on 4chan since 2006. I remember 2011. It was a shitty year to be on 4chan. 2010-2012 were terrible years.

Yeah that's just when I got this new laptop, I've been around since 06.

You're probably a roundfag too.

30 fucking posts in the thread, gets hyper-triggered when pro-Israel politicians are exposed, and everyone else is the shill. Filtered.

GOT EM LMAO

Yep, confirmed goon.

I can't even imply hard enough I need to to properly respond.

I would've gone with an implication and shiggy diggy to humiliate him

It's probably that greek furry-homo again. He's delusional and keeps going on about how logical he is and how everyone else is a hothead. He's actually borderline-retarded though. It's kinda funny/sad.

It's a jewish tactic to seek to ridicule and label the name of a person. Image boards are a tough nut to crack because everyone here is named "user", so in desperation some will latch onto Tor IDs as if they've stumbled onto a huge "gotcha" moment.

The key takeaway is the manner in which the guy blew up when it was pointed out that King is a guy who puts Israel before the United States, thinks jews are White, and sees Israel and judaism as inseparable extensions of Western civilization.

>>>/trs/

Keep going sodomite, just makes me want to dox more of you people.

Filtered.

Actually the teepee niggers appropriated the land from the buffalo first, so check your primate privilege shitlord.

I doubt the teepee niggers even care about whitey being here anymore. It is most likely face peeling heart cutter spics acting like the teepee niggers and spics are the same.

Except the white people who were BORN there, you retard. Do you even know what the word "native" means? Hint: It doesn't mean "Individual who runs casino and/or drinks paint thinner at the hardware store while no one is looking."

Whites were the first to ever settle in Native America.

**North America

Fossil analysis of white hunter gatherers showed many lived to ripe old ages. Infant mortality was a stone bitch though.

You should look up the Solutrean Hypothesis and the technological archaelogical record on the east coast of the USA

They literally have stories of white giants that were already here and mysteriously got wiped out.

This.
steveking.house.gov/media-center/columns/ending-birthright-citizenship-does-not-require-a-constitutional-amendment
archive.is/2T0SD

U wot m8?

How do you think Ginsberg is going to die? Impalement? Decapitation?

Native america-fag here. Totally fine with this. Everyone who is not decended from settlers residing in usa at time of independance or legal immigrants after said time. GTFO. Should be about 50mill left in the country which is perfect number so we wont have to deal with overcrowding pollution or leftist jewish bullshit aince there were almost 0 jews at that time.

Masochist spic here, I hope this passes.

Birth right citizenship is a flaw that has been hugely exploited. It was never intended by be used to pop out an anchor baby at the border and then be made citizens.

support this man

i hate fuckers like you
troll elsewhere, you stupid kike
reported.

for all the viewers at home, this thread is a prime example as to why newfags are mercilessly banned, filtered, and generally degraded