Every fucking thing that Square employee that posted here last year said was true...

every fucking thing that Square employee that posted here last year said was true. i wish i screen capped what that fucker said. i don't remember all of it.

I'm glad I didn't have to buy the remaster on PS4, but now I don't know if I should buy FFXV on release or not. I can't imagine not playing, but I can't imagine buying two copies of one game, either.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU
I SAID IT

AHAHAHA, WHO'S A MORON NOW?

Fuck, I had that post screencapped before my HDD fell into the fiery pits of hell.

Any of you fags still have it? I cant remember if there was anymore games.

I've recently played through both x and x2 on an emulator
Each iso is like 3 gb
How the fuck is this 40gb

because it's not a ps2 game

jeez user I don't know

FF15 will come out on PC too but a year after it comes out on ps4/Xbone at the earliest.

he said there was zero plans of putting the KH games on PC.

5.1 uncompressed English and Japanese audio

bought it on vita
i enjoyed it playing on the go to grind

yes I remember the fucker said that Square is going port games to PC and im all for it

If I remember right, weren't the FFXIII games fairly well ported?

cool?

FUCK NO

they patched in 1080p support in FF13 months after the game came out.

the game STILL has a 30 fps lock because the menus run at 30 fps.

FF13 - 2 is a some what better port, its still shit , has random slow down 60 fps most/ some of the time. the fire effects are 30 fps if you use fire the game will go from 60 to 30 then go back up to 60.

FF13-3 is the best port but the worst game the game ran well for as long as i played it 4 hours

My bad. At least it looks like they're learning.

they really aren't

Do you have pretty clothes and Valkyrie Profile combat, user?

hate. Fuck me.

Reminder that it is people who led industry to this, not the companies.

OH SHIT
Now we just need XII HD Remaster and everything will be true

If the each port was better than the last, how can you say they aren't getting better with time?

Literally a worse and technically illegal version of what they're now getting

Fixing an issue just for having different issues pop up isn't really improving with ports

So you're part of the problem then? Enjoy your kikery, you chose it yourself.

If it bothers you this much you could always kill yourself.

Nope, as evidenced with Sony v. Bleem. Emulation is legal as long as there was no direct reverse-engineering and you provide your own files as backups. Unless I'm interpreting that law wrong.

Still, hard to emulate 13 through 13-3 since a 7th gen emulator doesn't quite work yet.

Emulation of the game is going to be worse than an official port, the cases where emulation is actually better than a port can be counted on one hand.

Not to mention you could just pirate it, so at that point I have no idea why the fuck you'd still emulate it.

user cmon

You made your fucking bed steamcuck, lie in it.

Well, yeah. Emulation itself isn't illegal, but pirating a copy of FFX is. You absolutely could use your own copy, but very few people actually do that.

When they were making FFXIII and FFXIII-2, they didn't have the PC in mind, so it makes sense that silly things like menus or fire drop the framerate. They didn't have the resolution right the first time through, but they fixed it and in later ports had it right the first time. In the third port they didn't have any of the previous problems. Again, they're clearly learning from their mistakes.

Please use your brain instead of parroting buzzwords in situations they're irrelevant in.

What the fuck does this even mean

I get that they weren't made with PC in mind, but it's not like the demand for FF13 was so high they had to put them out ASAP. Releasing something that doesn't work just isn't right, especially when SE actually has a few competent ports.

I agree, at the time of release they shouldn't have sold it when it had problems it really shouldn't have. But it's not at the time of release, and they did fix it. And later ports had different problems, sure, but since they didn't make the same mistakes twice, I'd say they're improving.

Did he say anything about FF12 HD? That's all I really want from Square so I can be done with them forever.

sorry i can't remember. i do remember FF15

Did you forget about FF13? After that game, I can't imagine playing 15.

Oh fuck, I know what I'm pirating. I was even thinking about emulating the originals just last week, glad I held off.

I'm allowed to buy a game I've been looking forward to for ten years

I was 11 when it was announced, jesus fuck

I remember seeing it and not believing it, I should have listened.

I'm so happy LWA exists. The second OVA might not be as magical as the first, but they're still really nice.

I'm so happy LWA exists. The second OVA might not be as magical as the first, but they're still really nice.

Hotwheels, please don't eat my posts. They don't taste very good.

hi gog shill

I thought Sony held the rights to these entries, at least that was the explanation for the lack of an xbox 360 HD collection. What happened?.

Is x2 worth playing? I played X on emulator, had a lot of fun tbqh.

The gameplay is arguably the best in the series. Don't take the story seriously, though, especially if you liked X's.

So which one is it? Fucking japs and their habit of releasing a game, then fixing it and sellong as brand new.

What's up guise?

Both together

Oh shit
I've wasted my life

japs dont own xbox

I didn't know you liked my cock so much.

Loser

Oh shit nice full JP audio, the console versions didnt get that which is why i didnt buy it.

user, how long did you play the other two? You aren't telling me that you enjoyed a whole lot of the first two but couldn't get into the third one, did you?

I mean, yeah, we were talking about the porting problems, but you make it seem like you have shit taste or something.

Theres no one left besides OP and me is there?

I think I was there, but I rarely screencap stuff. But when I do, I save it to at least two different cloud services. C'mon, it's free! You people need to do it.

i played the first game on the ps3, the second game is fun as fuck i beat it. I played it on PC, its still a bad port, i have a GTX 980 shit still locks a 30 with some effects and has random slow down.

the 3rd game i just couldn't get into, you have 5 days to save the world and there is a count down timer if you fuck up a mission time keeps going.

I saw it but didn't give a shit since I already have the international and undub versions saved on one of my HDDs.

Don't worry, I was here and I screencapped it. Sad thing is, I have it buried with hundreds of picture and I won't find it.

But doing quests extends the timer, and you can constantly pause the timer as long as you keep winning battles and gaining that resource I forget the name of. The timer is really a non-issue.

Gee maybe I'll just pirate them? Moron?

yeah I screencapped it buy my dog ate my hard drive. sucks man all those epic predictions

didnt he say kindom hearts will be ported too they just need some legal shit done?