Trump is a Traitor- A Fanfiction

YET WE ARE THE LARPERS

archive.fo/Zj7ok
salon.com/2017/02/16/none-dare-call-it-treason-in-the-wake-of-the-flynn-scandal-what-more-proof-do-we-need-that-donald-trump-is-a-traitor/

Gas yourself.

I believe you misunderstood the point

it's simple.

old fag who has seen the switcharoo been used far to many times effectively by the jew

Anyone who still seriously follows the (((MSM))) needs to have a fucking lobotomy.

They disproved the Trump-Russia link in the first three paragraphs, but that's besides the point.

Not a new tactic. It's just leftists who perform mental gymnastics, by intentionally redefining terminology, to justify their unethical actions towards their opponents. They want to meme that right-wing and any politically-neutral US citizens (ie. anyone not "left") are "unpatriotic", so that other leftists can target them. That's why they've redefined terms like "Nazi", "fascist", "racist", "alt-right", etc.

Which is pretty laughable when you consider the fact that liberals actively advocate the restriction of constitutional rights like the first and second amendment through hate speech laws and firearm bans.

Death is kinda cute.

Ikr? I love the 80s goth look.

Oh, look. Another kike propaganda piece that search engines will pull up as results instead of the book "None Dare Call It Treason"… How about that.

Kinda like how Paul Walker conveniently died during the "Fast and Furious" scandal. You're right: bow convenient.

ok

Can confirm. First result on (((Google))) is the Salon article.

That pretty funny

Not at all. It is another fucking useless slide.

Anyone who also supports the deep state now only because they go after Trump is an idiot as well. 2 years ago I'm sure 99% of these people were crying about the CIA meddling in poor third worlders affairs. Now they love them.

The CIA / OSS has been corrupt and without honor from day 1. They killed Patton.

I think the US probably has even more foreign interests meddling then we truly realize.

Also the fact that if you want a globalist world, it means more intervention in politics between different countries, this is the world they wanted.

PUMP A RUM. PICKLE PEE!!
what is that from?

What fucking bothers me about this shit is that Flynn stepped down when he realized he had fucked up. After shillary's emails were released, she kept running for POTUS. Ton of fucking hypocrites.

Hitler dubs trump double 7s.

just fuck off

No you fag.

This nigger is one of the most retarded sons of bitches I've ever seen.

Seriously, how fucking pathetic is this shit?
How pathetic is it that an anti-White shitstain like this is even allowed to peddle his filth?

What value is the 1st Amendment if free speech can be used to propagandize for the destruction of the founding White population of the nation?

The insanity of the US and the scale of marxist inflitration is scary.

During elections, Trump raised concerend over election frauds. The media paraded experts that swore on their mothers graves that the US election cannot be hacked and there is no fraud going on.
When he won, they turned 180° and started spinning the Russian hack narrative.
Interestingly enough, only some called for vote re-count and investigation - the rest were silent, because they knew it was Hillary doing the fraud. What little re-count was made, earned Trump more votes.

Now you have rejects - calling themselves openly MARXIST or COMMUNIST, calling for VIOLENT REVOLUTION and removing the elected government from power BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY - accusing Trump of being a Russian spy, with no evidence whatsoever. The irony is beyond measure. The cognitive dissonance ever-present.

Meanwhile, marxist ideology is preached in schools and broadcasted over the media.

Truly I have never seen any group that's more bigoted, hypocritical, hateful and blind than the left.

t. jebbush

laughed harder than I should