Replaying Alpha Protocol, so…

Replaying Alpha Protocol, so…

ALPHA PROTOCOL THREAD, NIGGERS.

Are there any other games that let me get my secret agent on, save for the obvious 007 games?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Alpha_Protocol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God forbid we ever talk about vidya.

So how did you play the game? I focused on stealth and Non-lethal most of the time. It provides a decent challenge most of the time.

Other secret agent games would be No One lives forever 1 and 2 and Splinter Cell 1-3.

I pistol-ed my way through the game, fun but flawed.

I think I went for the Mina for the romance option. How many chicks could you end up with on that?

I think I used sniper rifles or assault rifles. I remember taking out the end boss in like two seconds with something that lets me slow time and shoot.

Hitman 2016

Shit game.

I managed to bone both Mina and the redhead journalist in my last run.
Too bad you can romance best girl.

I beat this game with 0 kills

nah fuck this game, I like it but it's just not worth the effort of curing cancer every time I want to fucking play it

It's a pity that one of the most reactive and non-linear games around is mired by poor optimization and shit gameplay.

Alpha Protocol would have worked out better if it had gone the Splinter Cell route with how it allowed you to approach situations, and being less reliant on stats in combat.

It's Splinter Cell Conviction gameplay with shittier animations paired with one of the worst PC ports of all time.

A damn shame.

I think I managed to get all the girls in my second play-through, but ended up with Mina in the end. As for weapons, I stuck with pistols and invested in a little with assault rifles. Pistols has an ability where you can score multiple head-shots at once. Helps with boss fights.

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Alpha_Protocol

The stats for guns does hinder fighting in the middle east section of the game and some of the boss fights. It makes you focused only on a few weapons for the entire game. I rarely used the shotgun and the smg outside of getting bonuses for completing the challenges with them.

Sucks dick I let Mina die my first playthrough since I forgot to check the side room while escaping.

Also thanks Holla Forums for recommending this game. One of the best games Holla Forums ever recommended that wasn't weeb shit or furry cancer

Nigger do you seriously think the first thing I did wasn't "look on PCGamingWiki"?

The article for AP is fucking worthless, it doesn't even tell you how to fix the mouse bullshit let alone have anything about stuttering. The PC port is a fucking trainwreck and if you can make it work smoothly more power to you, but I'm sick of dealing with its bullshit every time it decided to come up with a new issue.

Blacklist likely did it best. You could play as aggressively as you liked and got rewarded no matter what approach you took. This in stark contrast to DXHR or Dishonored that actively gimp the player for using a certain style over the other.

One thing I always liked about the Souls games compared to pretty much every other RPG around is how gear progression works. There is nothing really stopping you from using your starting gear throughout the whole game. Some weapons are more/less viable than others, yes, but overall there is nothing stopping you from using anything and everything you fancy.

I wish they'd adopt this philosophy for games that use guns instead of forcing you down a shit linear progression of +DMG.

she probably sucked a hundred nigger dicks, m8

Fists and shotgun for combat (knockdowns are great).

Most of my points went into sabotage and stealth. I go in quiet as possible. If all hell breaks loose, close motherfucking combat.

pick one

your waifu a shit

Alpha Protocol is my favourite RPG of all time. I know that it has many flaws and I give no fucks at all.

shit taste

Sell me on it.

I played a stealthy kung fu build my first time. It was fun for a while, but then the game funnels you into situation where your particular build is useless. Prime examples is the coke head in the club and that part where you have to guard a computer while it downloads info. I liked how the game rewarded or punished you for your actions. I wish the dossiers could go a little more in depth. The game is an impure diamond and I wish someone could perfect what it was meant to be.

it's an obsidian game so you get bugs on top of bad gameplay. The story is okay and your choices actually have consequences.

Noob you can bone everyone bonable in one playthrough.

You can also murder essentially everyone.

German. BEST Germany IIRC.

You mean the "rapist" Death by SNU SNU

best lockpicking minigame i've ever played at least on the console versions, and one of the most interesting RPG stories ever written, wrapped around some of the most fundamentally broken and unsatisfying gameplay I've ever seen

sorry if doublepost

The best $2.50 I ever spent on a game. Also the pc port was fixed with patches

I like your style OP.
Although when I did a similar run I didn't spend anything on stealth, and hardly anything on shotgun as you don't need much to get a lot out of it, although it looks like you knew that anyway.
For my favorite build I specced in sabotage, technical aptitude, and toughness, with a side order of martial arts. Basically a sort of hacking flashbang ninja.

You know I usually go for barely legal (or not) but that SIE is one nice looking Christmas cake.

Oh and I love how Mike can go all full dark Jedi in this game.

Nigger, off yourself already.

Agreed. It's remarkable how it doesn't punish you for not being a perfect boy scout. Needless to say, you won't see that in modern games.

I never made it past saudi arabia

Lemme guess Phil, bugged level advancement mechanics?

Bumping with best safehouse theme

Mostly the snu-snu with SIE.

She's okay, certainly better than that daft bitch Madison, but you could do better for sure.