Alright, so don't hate on me too much. I voted for Trump. I was ready for a change, sick of the PC...

Alright, so don't hate on me too much. I voted for Trump. I was ready for a change, sick of the PC, sick of just politics in general. But this has been a disaster. This man and his administration is an embarrassment to all of us. No matter what you believe in, you have to realize he is not a President, and he is not able to lead honestly.

(((SHILL))) WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST

You should wait till his second term, first terms are always irrelevant, Presidents play it safe to gain the publics trust, then 2nd term BAM. Hit you with that hard cock 3 point plan.

right now hes too busy being at war with the MSM CIA FBI NSA and leftover obama administration OP

so far he's been fulfilling his promise of getting rid of the illegals and thats good enough for alot of Holla Forums

Go on, 'git!

REMINDER
Hide shill threads. Do not reply to shill posts. Sage and report.

Fucking pathetic. Enjoy your ban, faggot.

wtf i hate trump now

Get in the oven you fucking kike

Oh boy, you sure convinced me.

You're a retard, OP. A complete, pants-shitting, booger-eating, three-toed, seven-fingered retard.
Sage because this thread is ghey.

I've never heard a more ridiculous thing in my life.

Bullshit, jews are never sick of politics

Confirmed for not paying attention. The pedo empire is crumbling. The MSM is having it's death throes. The Obama-era spies are being rooted out for their fucking treasonous bullshit.

We're barely a month in, and let me reassure you, the ride is just starting and there's definitely no getting off now.

This thread is such a gas

Ha Ha Ha
A perfect example of the double speak implemented to press gang and coerce others into going along with the (((crowd))) groupthink.

When that inevitability comes to pass we can then vote between another pair of ZoG puppets until we get it right goyims.

Meanwhile white genocide runs rampant unopposed

Go back to cuckchan to do your shilling.

I'll be honest, former Trump supporter here, it's been hilarious watching this guy crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

smiley face with a nose indicating that this post is in jest and not meant to be taken seriously

Trolling or not, I hope you realize that he already has them

I work for a certain congressman that's very close in the Trump administration (he was on his transition team). Was talking to the chief of staff on Tuesday and asked him for his opinion on all this. He told me to take everything you see on the news with a "bag of salt." Everything you see is purposefully being blown out of proportion to get the reaction that you have, OP.

Fuck off

If you're going to say that kind of thing, at least explain *why* you're disappointed in him.

There's reasons to be disappointed in Trump, sure: DeVos is kind of a joke, and…uh, I can't think of anything else. But that's dwarfed when you consider that Trump has been repeatedly BTFOing the media and the (((Deep State))), so I would hardly consider him an embarassment.

The only accomplishment you guys made was overtaking /furry/.

KILL YOUSELF OP
GO BACK TO SOROS DAVID BROCK WHATEVER
SUCK HIS TURDS

Fug forgot sage sorry

Is that why /furry/ died? It used to be in the top 5.